All Comments on 'I Hate Him!'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not really sexy.

A man who gets his "submission" through intoxication and date rape drugs has no claim to dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Love it! I find it to be soooo hot to be taken by assertive aggression by somebody I so loathe. Yet again, you hit ALL of the right buttons Jane. I can't wait to read more from you and, btw, I am totally flattered to have you say this story was inspired by moi. Luv u. :-x

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemisslealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Very intense and animalistic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is clearly a rape fic

The girl is not a whore, Daniel is a man whore and a man slut, He deserves a painful death

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@Anons ‘not sexy’ & ‘rape fic’

Anons ... Please read more carefully.

The ONLY mention of date rape was Sweetie’s thoughts, attempting to rationalize what was happening. There was no time for a date-rape drug in the drink he fixed her to start working, nor time for that whiskey to kick in, either. Do not forget that she was there looking to make a drink for herself before she even notices Hateful Hunk. Her protestations are weak and her legs open to provide him access as she makes those. Don’t want it? ... keep your knees together and yell ‘Rape! ... or Help! ... or just ‘STOP!’

Quibble ... they are in a popular room at a large party and nobody wanders in!

Finally ... don’t read stories in LIT ‘Reluct & Non-Con’ if you believe that no adult person (18+) should share sex without another without a week-old contract of intent signed by both party A & B with two adult witnesses apiece who are known as friends respectively of A & B. After the (minimum) week consideration period, A & B must be verified as mentally non-impaired (intoxicants) immediately before any clothing is removed. Then their first union must be witnessed to make sure any & all conditions expressed within the contract, or reluctance by either A or B results in immediate cessation of action, plus voiding of the contract! Even in Vegas weddings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's a lot of potential in this story, love it.

The love/hate relationship makes it incredibly erotic and it's well described by the author, well done and thank you.

BeforeSheBreaksBeforeSheBreaks7 months ago

I've read this story over and over and over again. It's one of my favorites. It defies reason...I really hate him too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 [4.75 = 95% = an A = ★★★★★)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!