I Hate My Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia grins, "I'm now #2 in our house and our family." Now with an angry tone, "If we don't get some God damn chicken soup and tea out here in the next ten minutes, there will be hell to pay in the kitchen. Grandma wants her grandson singing, and I'm NOT going to deny her!"

Several women ran into the kitchen.

Mom asks with tears in her eyes, "Was that really your plan?"

Grandma laughs, "Close enough. I would have had you near death on the steps to the house. They'd have let you die, and I don't know why, but I still love you, my dear. She laughs. "Actually ... no, my version was quite different. She was going to be #2 anyway, so I went with her suggestion, it has that subtlety that I love about her. I also love the way she told the story; it makes me out to be a much more devious person. Sofia will be awesome running this family someday soon."

I'm set at the table with two bowls of soup, three cups of tea. I take a long shower while everyone else is eating. I don't belong with them anyway. In the steamy shower, I softly go through my training scales to help my voice. I feel fine.

As I'm dressing, mom comes into my room. Oh shit. She looks at me, I mean really looks me over.

Mom says, "It hurt what they said tonight. I see now that they were right."

She puts her arms around me and starts to cry. I don't know how to process this. I put my arms around her, and she stops crying.

Mom looks at me, says, "Thank you," and returns to the party. I remember hearing about a show called the Twilight Zone. That must be real.

+++++

I'm sitting with the small kids, entertaining them. They relate to me better than anyone else.

As I hear dinner winding down, I stand up. I stand behind my sisters and am getting ready to sing.

Maria pops out of her chair, she is excited, "Grandma, we can all sit here in your beautiful home like we do every week, and we can hear Marco sing a cappella. OR. We can all go on a road trip to a seedy club with older biker guys and girls and listen to Marco sing with a real band that isn't bad and knows every song the Rat pack ever did."

Grandma smiles, "Get the cars!"

Usually, when an Italian mob boss and his family show up at your place, that isn't a good thing. Maria called ahead to see what band was playing and let them know we are on the way. My family sits at the tables. One frees up in front, what luck for grandma. The singer rushes me and hugs me hard while kissing me.

I tell the guys, "New York, New York," they all smile.

I begin with a bang, "Start spreading the news..."

I sing for two hours and end with "My Way," where I hold the last note for a good thirty seconds.

The place goes nuts. Grandma has a huge smile on her face along with a bunch of tears. I go and give her a hug. When anyone asks a question of me, I point to my neck and use a cut motion. That somehow gets through to people. Soon, Maria is at my side and is my spokesman. Someone asks Grandma, who is better, Frank or me?

Grandma thinks before speaking, "Frank. I don't think you understand, Frank was a confident man. He walked into a room, and everyone wanted to be his friend, every woman wanted him. We've broken Marco so bad; he can never hope to be his equal. He is still damn special. Wow, if he had Frank's charisma and confidence, oh my. This boy would be a deadly combination."

We all step outside, and then swiftly, we are in cars and on our way home. A home with no mom anymore, and I'm now in charge. Life is about to get far more interesting.

Chapter 3 - Training Begins

The ride home is quiet, up until we pull through the gates, "I think we need to talk about this."

Maria is quick to answer, "There was no way you were running off to your room tonight. We have planning to do."

The driver drops us off, and then we all plop down in the living room. Funny, I have spent almost no time in this room. It's overcrowded with stuff from mom and dad's life. Lots of little things, pictures of them, and none of us. Anna has a notepad and a pen. They are all looking at me. Since my voice is soft, they all move closer.

My voice is soft, and I'm timid, "I hate this room. Too much crap and not enough us. Make changes to all rooms that need it. How are we on money?"

Rose answers, "We're good. Grandma gave you a raise over what mom got, and we still have money overseas along with other investments. We aren't rich, but we don't have to pinch pennies."

With more confidence now, "Let's remodel the entire house. I need a new computer, with a huge monitor and no restrictions on the internet. There is software for arranging music, I want that as well."

Sensing that I'm done, Sophia is next, "Marco, you need singing lessons, so you are ready to become a professional singer." I try to stop her. "No, you aren't getting out of this. You love singing. It's obvious you love performing. It's painfully obvious you aren't working in the family business. You need to sing. The fastest way to a contract is on one of those live talent shows on TV."

The sisters look amazed.

Sophia continues, "Think about it. We've seen all those terrible acts; how many are better than Marco? A singing coach can only make him better. We will take care of his stage presence."

My other sisters look at Sophia with shock. What does she mean?

Sophia now has a sinister look on her face, "Trust me, mom explained a few things. I know, I know. This, I believe, though. Marco, you get the master bedroom. I will have John move everything. We'll get you a new bed, the room will be repainted, new carpeting and tile in the washroom and shower. The shower doors and shower head will be replaced as well.

"With a bigger bed, you'll need new sheets, blanket, and bedspread. The room that used to be an office down here will again be an office, and it will be for Marco,

and not yoga."

I add my two cents, "Do any of you love cooking?" Nobody replied. "Anna is the best of us. I want you to hire an executive chef. You will do the cooking until she is hired and starts. She better know how to bake and make great Italian food."

I go to my bedroom, strip to my boxers, and get in bed. What a totally bizarre day. It wasn't done, though, oh no. I hear my bedroom door open, then close. Quickly I'm out of bed and in the corner of my room. My thoughts are, "Please don't let them kill me." Tears are running down my face, and my heart is racing faster than it should.

Maria calls out softly and curiously, "Marco? Where are you?"

I'm thinking, "My sister is going to kill me?"

She must have heard me because she quickly moves to me and wraps me in her arms.

Maria quickly apologizes, "I'm sorry, baby. I came in here to verify some stuff. Can you come to bed with me?"

She held my hand as I unsteadily got up, walked to the bed, and then she laid me down on the bed. She is still on the edge of the bed.

Maria sounds happy as she tells me, "For these tests, I need to take this off." I feel her grab my boxers and pull them down. NO! She insists, "Marco, I need to verify what mom told me. Trust me, this will be good." I give up resisting. "Now, just relax. I will do everything. Just do what feels natural. It's ok to enjoy this."

Maria slowly, like she is scared, reaches forward, and places her mouth around my dick. I'm small most of the time, only five inches or so, and it's seldom hard. Maria sucks me into her mouth and then seems timid like she has no idea what to do. It strikes me; I don't believe she has ever been on a date before. She is probably a virgin like me. She is clueless.

I shudder as I say, "Up and down."

It then turns very pleasurable as she bobs up and down. I know my dick feels different, but without seeing it, I don't know what's changing. I know my sister's mouth feels different. She adds suction. Oh shit, that feels good. Oh shit, she broke me, I don't feel right. I'm breathing harder, my heart is racing, and my dick is rock hard now. OH my, that's weird. It feels good, but I'm scared. Something is wrong with me, and I have no idea what it is.

It's less than two minutes of Maria sucking and bobbing on my cock before I scream, and I feel my dick thrusting forward while I grunt. Did I just pee in my sister's mouth? I feel horrible for doing that to her.

I start my apologizing, "I'm so sorry, Maria. I had no idea what was happening. Will you ever forgive me for peeing in you?"

Maria takes a moment to continue slurping from my cock and licking her lips before saying, "You need a lot of help. That was a blowjob. Women do it for men they love. I then swallowed your male sperm from your orgasm. That was the part that felt awesome and made you scream. You didn't pee in me. I wanted that. I want to learn how to please you.

"You better get used to this. We are working on your stage presence, your confidence. You need a lot of experience. Tomorrow, you get a new haircut, new clothes, and we pick out a bed. Tuesday, you get a learner's permit and learn how to drive. Mom has your wallet and cell phone in her old room. Since you're eighteen, I bet I can get you up again."

She takes her hand and grabs my dick. Slowly, she goes up and down on my dick. She bends over, takes me in her mouth so that I'm wet. Then it's back to using a hand on me. That feels mighty good. I feel my dick hardening. Using her hand, I can feel it going up and down my length. I'm a lot bigger and thicker than I usually am. Maria stops and moves between my legs.

Maria purrs as she tells me, "Because this is my first time, your first time, and you are huge, I'm driving. I have heard it's way too common for the guy to thrust up hard and shoot his load on his first time. TRY to hold off."

She holds herself above me and then lowers her body onto my dick. Oh wow. Shit. Damn. Fuck! Oh my, this is extraordinary. Best moment of my life. She is excruciatingly slow, descending on my dick. Maria is shrieking and moaning. I would stop, but she is saying, "Damn, this is fantastic. Oh my, I can't believe how full I am. THIS IS AWESOME!"

That's pretty good for the ego. She hasn't used all my hard shaft when she starts a light bouncing on my dick. This is the best moment of my life now. Each bounce and I get closer to her sitting on me, and her impaling all of me. The screams have stopped, but the moaning hasn't.

My door flies open, and the light is turned on. Sophia, Anna, and Rose are all in the doorway. Not one of them is mad, shocked, or disgusted with us. Nope. They all look interested.

Rose asks, "I have to know how big his is dick?"

Maria pulls all the way off me.

Anna says while laughing, "Um Rose, it's improper to call that a dick. Things THAT size are cocks."

Sophia comments, "No way something that big could possibly fit inside of me."

Maria gets back up on my cock and slowly slides down as she says, "Ooooof. I'm smaller than you, and it's an amazing feeling, slowly sliding into me. I can even feel those veins on the side as it slides against my previous virgin pussy."

Do they know that I'm here?

Anna asks, "You took that thing as your first? Yikes!"

Maria is smug, "Yup. I blew him first, so I could enjoy this. Word's don't do it justice."

Rose asks timidly, "Is this what you were thinking, that we'd all be fucking him, so he gets his confidence?"

Maria laughs out loud, "I asked because I love you all, deep down, I hope you don't. I hope you are scared to death of his huge cock splitting you open. I hope you hate the taste of his cum and the fact that he shoots a huge load. Yes, go back to your room. I'll take care of his training. Go back to bed, I got this."

They each take her advice and go back to bed.

Maria laughs again, "They'll each be back. They will want to test you out. Let them, it's good for you and them. The only thing I ask is that you look for the differences in each woman you have sex with. That knowledge will help you later, as you sleep with more women. Within a year, women will be throwing themselves at you.

"I'm wearing out. I want you to roll us over." I do so, and then we readjust to the center of the bed. "Think of the term, 'rolling your hips,' as you push your cock into me and then pull out again. Go slow, and gradually pick up the pace." I look at her with wonder. "I read a lot."

Each thrust is still breaking new ground. We are almost all the way in. I still haven't quite got the rolling of the hips down, but I'm more consistent and even in my fucking.

Maria starts yelling, "FUCK ME! YES! Thank you, Marco! Oh, Fuck." She repeats that series over and over.

I'm fucking her slowly, and it's breathtaking. I love the feeling of my head pushing in and then the sides of my cock brushing the sides of her pussy walls. Oh crap, she told me to speed up, and I haven't been doing that. I speed up, and then I plan to go just a tiny bit faster with each stroke. This is amazing, I had no idea.

I guess it makes sense that she would do this. Of all my family, she has been the only one that paid any attention to me. Tonight, Sophia surprised me at the way Grandma treated her and me. Grandma saved me from mom. Damn.

I'm getting to the point that I can't go any faster. I'm wearing out, it's hard to hold my body up. My orgasm is coming soon. I stop.

Maria panics, "What's Wrong?"

I fall on her body, "Too weak." I roll us over with her help. My breathing is labored, and my heartbeat is racing. I must look dreadful. Maria is quickly back to fucking us, and she is doing a terrific job. She puts my hand between us on something hard at the top of her pussy. I squeeze it a bit, and she SCREAMS! Damn, I never knew she could do that. Her pussy squeezes my cock. I let go and fire off my orgasm, shooting the back of her womb with my babymakers.

Oh shit, I never asked her if she was safe. Surely mom has them all on the pill, right? Why does a virgin need to be on the pill? Well, because virgins give it away. Yes, mom has them on the pill. She cares about them.

I shoot and shoot and shoot my pearly paint into my sister. I feel it coming out and dripping on me. Maria is worn out. Messy hair, breathing hard, and a rapid heartbeat that is racing mine.

I tell Maria as her sisters stumble into the room and turn on the lights, "I'm sorry. Your first time should have been better. I'm too weak still."

Rose corrects me, "No, you need more practice to build up your stamina. From the look on Maria's face, she enjoyed it just fine. Go take a shower, we'll change the sheets for you."

Maria helps me get up and into the shower. This is my first time really looking at my sister as something more than a talking head that harassed me. She is cute. All my sisters have black hair and blue eyes. I have no idea what her dimensions are, but I can say she is tall and thin with decently sized breasts. Certainly, a good handful. Her shoulders are much broader than her hips, which flare out for her heart-shaped ass.

It feels so wrong to even think this, yet I just fucked her. In the shower, all I can do is hold the wall up. She explores my body and the damage Grandma and mom did to me. I still have scabs and scars from that. I still don't understand why my stage presence needs to improve. Do they care that much what a bar or Grandma think?

It's enjoyable having Maria lather up and wash every part of my body. I need to return the favor someday. I wonder what breasts feel like. I wonder what it's like to eat a woman. I'm jerked from my daydreams. I need to stand on the carpet, so Maria can dry me off. I look around for my boxers.

Maria laughs at me, "You afraid I might see you naked?"

I smile, it does seem kind of silly now. I don't care if my other sisters see me. Do they even care? I'm led by the hand back to my bedroom and pushed into the bed. Maria curls up in front of me.

Sophia scolds me, "From now on, three full meals a day. I don't care what's going on or who instructed you to do something. I'm giving the family an order; you will eat three full meals a day. Grandma and I already discussed this."

I ask timidly, "How much interaction do you have with Grandma? Tonight wasn't just a whim. That was a plan set in action months ago?"

Rose rebukes me, "Sophia isn't that big a deal, not months ago."

Sophia kisses me on the lips, and leers at Rose, "You should pay attention more, Marco did. He is a lot more intelligent than any of us gave him credit for. Yes, I have been talking to Grandma for years, and yes, the plan has been in play for a long time.

"You're going to join a talent competition. You just get better, sing better, perform better, and it will all work out. Maria, I guess you decided that we aren't going to use the bar sluts as we discussed? Was there a problem with them?"

Maria sits up and is animated, "Hell yes, I have a problem. Why should those skanks get a great cock like Marco has when we can enjoy it? Plus, you said it yourself, he's smart. He'll tire of them and never learn love. Only we can teach him love. With them, he never eats pussy, with us, he will, and he'll love it. So yes, I want his big, beautiful cock between my legs. I want his tongue working me over between my legs.

"As soon as you try it, you'll understand and then realize what a colossal mistake those skanks would have been. Once you have him, everything will be clear. I can't tell you in words."

Sophia isn't convinced, "We shall see."

Maria smiles, "Mom explained how dad's cock worked, it seems Marco is the same way. He's a grower, not a show'er."

Rose is bored now, "Let's go to bed. This can wait for breakfast."

Rose pulls my sisters out of the room, turns off the lights, and then closes the door. Finally, some peace and quiet. I think Maria wanted to talk. I fall asleep almost immediately.

+++++

Maria is in the shower when I wake up. She ran to her room, got dressed, and then starts on breakfast. I get up and take a shower. Rose comes into the washroom, uses the toilet, then joins me for a shower. I wrap my arms around her body and kiss the back of her neck. She moaned from just a kiss. No shit. She turns me around and lathers up my body for cleaning.

Now that my body is soapy, she tugs on my cock several times. I remember fucking Maria last night, and almost instantly I turn hard as steel. Rose jumps back, she is startled from the growth. Her exact words would impress a novelist and a rocket scientist the same, "WOAH!"

She pulls me back from the wall, still lathered up. She bends at the waist, making a table, and places her hands on the wall. Spreading of the legs is needed for stability as I thrust in.

Rose admits, "I've been with several men, still, go slow. I haven't been with anyone like you."

I slide in several inches without issue. Then I slow down as the guys weren't quite as thick as I am. Then it really slows as both length and thickness are all new at this depth. I'm patient, it takes as long as it takes. Once in as far as I can go, she pulls away and then pushes back a little. I get the hint.

Rose is an "ooo, ahh" girl. As I push in, she says "ooo," and as I pull out, "ahh." In this position, it's much easier to understand the rolling of my hips. It's much easier to do that now. We don't have much time, so I pound away at my sister. I don't want to be rough; I want to be fast. I need to move this along before I wear out again. That was embarrassing last night. Rose has the largest breasts of my sisters. Her breasts, like my other sisters, ride up high.

It's interesting, Rose has started moaning. Does that mean her orgasm is near? I need to go faster, and I need to prevent my orgasm. How? Grrrrr. Use less cock length? That allows me to go quicker, and I can hold back a little. YES! It works. Rose is starting a scream of epic proportions. I let go of my orgasm. It still takes six more strokes before I fire my first volley into my sister. That causes her to blow up.