I Hate My Master Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir."

"He has a big cock, doesn't he?"

"Yes Sir, he has a big cock."

"You like fucking yourself on his big cock."

"Yes Sir, I like fucking myself on his big cock."

"Tell him you love his cock."

"I love your cock Sir."

They both laughed at me then. I was a joke to them. I was a joke to everyone. I felt Zane's hands on my ass, what were they doing to me? I felt something else. Shit, it was Zane's what was he doing with his cock? I got the answer when he started to shove in. He was putting his dick in my ass when it was already full of Buddy's. It fucking hurt! And I couldn't cry out or make a face or do anything but take it.

So much pain, and I was stuck in place. I could not get out, I could not stop them. He pushed in and I could tell it was tough on him, he was straining. Not as much as I was, but it was work for him.

"Jeez fuck, that's tight." Buddy arched his back. "Feels like a vice, a fucking vice."

"Hot as shit though, isn't it? He'll just take it, we could do this all night."

"Pussy is arrrghh... damn I'm turned on."

"Open that pussy faggot. Let me in you bitch."

"Yes Sir." I was as open as I could be, clenching would be bad for me. Why Zane thought I'd be making it worse for myself was beyond me. I don't know if I could open up more, my ass was well over capacity. Chris had put in absolute control over my body with his orders. Maybe this command from Zane would do something to my body, let it hurt less.

No such luck, not that I could tell. He was invading my ass and there was no stopping him. One little hope I had, Chris's command of my body, and it didn't work. Fuck, now I was wanting Chris's inhuman body control. I was so completely fucked.

Zane was working to get all the way in my abused ass. I was looking impassive, no way I could do anything to protect myself. They were getting to both shove their dicks in me at the same time and didn't have to give me a second, much less a first, thought. My ass was burning like fire. The two dicks were big and my ass was not designed for one little dick, saying nothing of two big ones. Hard cocks in my asshole. They were the assholes for doing it to me. Who would do this to someone helpless like me? They got to use my body for whatever they wanted to do to me, and they took full advantage of me.

"I'm in. I'm fucking in. Shit I'm in." Zane left things a moment, and I wanted to adjust. I didn't get a chance to. They joined in a count of three and both started to thrust. It was not very successful for them. Their cocks were stuffed into my hole tighter than sardines. There was not enough space, and there was too much friction for them to move, either individually or together. It was painful. They pushed and grunted, but could not get the motion of true fucking going. Two guys do a chick, there is pussy and ass. Two dicks in one guy, it's all ass. They were encouraging each other, working hard to thrust into me and not getting far. Not that they stopped or slowed down. It hurt all my ass inside and out.

"I'm so fucking hard. I could cum." Buddy was trying to jackrabbit me.

"Do it bro, we'll fill this bitch up together. Have him keep our seed in him and know we fucked him good." Zane leaned over and I could see them give a high-five.

"This bitch will be walking wide."

"Faggot say you love being stuffed with our gigantic cocks."

"I love being stuffed with your gigantic cocks Sir." They both laughed at my degrading admission. My voice was flat and my face didn't change. I was an obedient robot, bereft of will.

"Keep repeating it stupid bitch." Zane ordered, pushing harder than before. Buddy did as well as I said the humiliating phrase over and over again. They were getting off on my degradation, taking both of their cocks. And my mantra did it for them. Buddy shot first, and Zane was right behind. I could tell from their sounds. I was stock still. They pulled out, that hurt as well. I felt my ass staying open, not closing. They had gapped me. My hole was letting air in, I felt it. I had fallen so far. "Shut up and fetch us beers, bitch."

"Yes Sir." I got up and headed to his fridge.

"Look at our seed leak out of him." Buddy was joined in laughter by Zane. I walked stiffly. When I returned with a couple of beers for them, they were leaning on the furniture.

"Kneel, hold your hands out, palms up. You'll hold our beers." Zane ordered me.

"Yes Sir." I did as instructed, even with my hole still burning. They were kicking back, having a beer, and recuperating from a cum. I was back at work, being a slave and not able to do what I really wanted, which was crawl somewhere and hide. I didn't have the fight in me to even wish to beat these guys to a pulp. I so wanted away. Try as I might, I could never think of a way to escape. Chris had me trapped.

Zane put his beer in my hand. Palm up, I grasped it. Buddy laughed and put his beer in my other palm. So I was here being a table for them. Naked, freshly fucked, and unable to move. It's difficult to leave your arms extended without something in them, vastly harder if there is weight. A couple of beers doesn't sound like much, but it does not take long to get painful. I was straining again now. I was so tired after everything, this was not helping. Fucking programming kept me perfectly still. They would take swigs of beer, so the load lightened, but not enough, my arms strained under the weight in an unnatural position. They were at ease, I was hurting and rapidly approaching a point where I would not be able to stay in place.

Even Chris's programming of my body could not completely overcome reality. My arms started to shake. A little at first, then more. It was noticeable when Buddy reached for his beer. "Look at the bitch."

Zane looked over and joined Buddy in laughter. My shaking got worse. My muscles were rebelling against the unnatural function they had been forced into. I was trying to obey, but my body had no chance of continuing in my orders. I was shaking the beers. It was getting noticeably worse, so it was a relief when they took the beers from me and Zane said I could lower my arms. "Gotta save the beers." Buddy chuckled.

Zane slid up to sit on the couch and put his feet on one of my shoulders. Buddy liked the idea and got up on a chair putting his feet on my other shoulder. They would play their feet against my lips, ears, chest, ass.

"Insult yourself verbally, degrade yourself. Keep going until I say to stop." Zane flipped a toe over my lips.

I started in a flat tone "I am a stupid fucker. I am a dumbass. I like to suck balls. I'm a loser. I kiss your feet, I will lick them real good. I'm a pig. I'm a shitface." They broke out laughing. I continued. "I'm an asshole. I'm a dick. I am a fart face."

"Lower the volume so we can talk." I dropped how loud I was speaking and they got to talking at how pathetic I was. I let words flow out of my mouth. I blocked what I was saying out and let Chris's programming handle it. Another fucking thing I was somewhat glad of what Chris had put in my head.

I had phased out, letting the programming handle it all. I came back to consciousness to see Zane standing in front of me. "Open." I opened my mouth and he stuck his dick in my mouth. I thought he wanted another blowjob when his next word shocked me. "Drink." Shock and realization slammed into my head as the stream hit my tongue. I was in robot mode so the vile liquid went down my gullet. Zane and his buddy laughed hysterically. I wanted to crawl out of my own head, but I couldn't believe he was pissing in my mouth. And I was having to drink it. I was drinking his fucking piss. Who thinks of this type of shit? Fucking robot mode had total control over me and was chugging it down like good beer.

Zane did this like it was the most natural thing in the world. I wanted to kill him. He finally finished and took a small step back. "Now lick the tip and say thank you."

I licked the tip of his cock, getting one last taste of piss. "Thank you Sir." My flat voice entoned.

Buddy jumped up. "Now me." He put his dick in my mouth and let it rip. I swallowed gulp after gulp. My eyes staring straight into his pubes. Doing this crushed me. They laughed. I was nothing to them. Buddy finished, actually shaking his dick in my mouth like I was urinal. He dropped back on the couch and put his feet back on my shoulder in triumph. I had to stay kneeling there impassive as I tried to deal with the fact I had just drunk the piss of two guys.

Zane snapped his fingers "Get back to insulting yourself."

"I'm a stupid shit. I fuck up everything. I need a real man to tell me what to do. I need giant cocks up my pussy." I kept this going while they kept talking. I had piss in my stomach. I had piss in my fucking stomach from two guys. Chris has programmed me to do anything I was ordered to, and that meant I had to drink piss. It was totally dehumanizing. You'd think I would be used to it by now. What the hell was I thinking? Used to being degraded? How did I get to thinking such thoughts? I can't believe what my life was.

Buddy used his foot to hit the back of my head. "Suck me fag boy."

Both sets of feet came off as I said "Yes Sir." I moved over between his legs and took his hardening cock into my mouth. Less chance I would get piss if he was hard. Shit another comparison where I was better off sucking dick. My tongue was going all over his shaft and he was moaning in pleasure. I had standing orders to do my best and I was giving him the blow job of his life. Deepthroating him had him raise his hips up and let out gasp. I kept his dick in me until I had to have a breath. He was totally into it.

I felt something in at my ass, and figured Zane was about to fuck me again. It felt different. Took a moment, but I recognized it as a dildo. Zane was fucking my ass with a dildo. Treated me like a sex toy. Zane was laughing at me. Buddy was in bliss. I was in torment. The dildo went in and out roughly. And could get to angles not possible with a real dick. The abrupt changes of angle wasn't possible with a real dick either. It hurt. Zane was hurting me. I couldn't scream. I couldn't do anything but take it. And give Buddy a great blow job.

I was exhausted. I hurt. Was this night never going to end? Being in this stupid robot mode meant I couldn't do anything with my ass being invaded by the dildo. So many dildos had been in me. Zane was being rough on me. I was delivering a great blow job while I didn't react to the dildo being used on my ass. Buddy came in me and I swallowed. Zane went on a bit longer then tossed the dildo aside. "Come give me a slow blow job."

"Yes Sir." I crawled over to him and took his cock in my mouth. It was a little chubbed. I let his cock rest, with little stimulation. That is what he wanted. At some point, Buddy fucked me for a bit, he didn't even cum in me, did some thrusts in and out for a while and that was it.

"I've got to get some sleep." Zane said pushing me off. "You can have him." Zane left.

Buddy lay out on the couch "Get your mouth on my dick. I'm sleeping that way."

"Yes Sir." I got my mouth on his dick. No thought of how I would sleep. I held his cock without moving. Eventually I fell asleep.

12