Showing Off the New Pet

Story Info
A man shows his new pet off to his friends.
899 words
3.87
85.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghertybird
ghertybird
189 Followers

"Don't embarrass me now. This is the first time showing you off to my friends. And I have told them you are a good, obedient boy. You hear?"

I look up at my master, giving a short agreeable yip, or at least the best one I could do from behind my gag. He reaches forward and knocks at the door. The truth is I was terrified. I wasn't supposed to be here, I never wanted to do any of this.

It has been one month since he took me. One month of being forced to crawl on all fours, forced to act like a dog at all times, forced to perform the most perverse and degrading sex acts.

What was it about me? That caught his eye and caused him to follow me home, grabbing me and subjecting me to a life of humiliation and degradation. He is a cruel and sadistic man, taking pleasure in causing all kinds of pain and misery. I soon learned it was best to play the part, satisfy his desires as best I could. It is easier that way.

Suddenly, the door swings open. I keep my eyes down, just as I was instructed. My master greets someone, they hug. A yank at my leash prompts me to enter the house, crawling on all fours.

Inside there is an eruption of greetings. How many people are here? Too scared to glance up, I count at least 5 pairs of feet. Pain erupts in my shoulder. My master has kicked me, causing me to stumble forward into the centre of the room.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my pet. I call him Rex. Rex, would you like to say hi to my friends?"

Rex. My new name. I have it emblazoned on the tag hanging from the collar secured to my neck. I lift my head, taking in the small group of people gathered around me. I do my best to bark a greeting. It isn't good enough as another kick lands on my back, my chain is pulled harshly upwards.

"Come on pup. You can do better than that. Show my friends how excited you are to meet them."

Remembering my training, I arch my back sticking my butt out and wiggling my hips. The rubber tail plug embedded in my ass wiggles with the movement, sending uncomfortable sensations through my body.

I feel my face burning with shame as the crowd approaches. Someone scratches at my head, tickling me behind my ear. Hands grope at my ass, kneading at the exposed cheeks. I flinch as someone reaches under me, grasping at my caged cock.

Much to my humiliation, my penis reacts, straining against its confines. A deep and uncontrollable need creeps into my being. My master has kept my member locked up from day one. A month of chastity has done something to me, once I feel this need rise within me, I struggle to think of much else.

The fingers scratching my head curl into a fist, gripping my harness and guiding my face into their crotch. Obediently I begin to sniff and rub myself into him, taking in his putrid musk. There is sudden pressure in my ass, I feel the tail plug being pulled.

The man in front of me pulls his sweatpants down, revealing his turgid member. My head harness is yanked, the straps loosen enough for the gag to be removed. Mouth now free, my face is guided onto his penis.

I take him in, trying to concentrate on not gagging, my master hates it when I gag. Suddenly my ass feels empty as the plug is removed. Hands grip my hips as something new presses against me. The person behind me is rough, slamming in without warning. I gasp around the cock in my mouth, trying to pull away but there is no escape.

My leash is pulled harshly back, choking me as it pulls my body towards the man assaulting my ass. The man in front grips my harness, stepping forward to fuck my throat with his meaty cock.

I struggle to push him off, but my mitted hands are useless. I have nowhere to go as my body is battered from both ends. My face turns blue as the collar cuts off my circulation. It feels like an unending onslaught as I am pushed and pulled from both ends.

Finally, just as I feel I can't take any more, the man behind me groans, spurting his load deep within my bowels. The cock lodged in my throat soon follows, causing me to cough and choke on his seed.

I am shoved down, gasping and retching for air. Everything aches as I try to process what has just happened to me. My recovery is short-lived however as I feel a new set of hands pulling at my bruised hips. I am limp as my head is lifted, another cock lining up to be sucked.

The cycle starts again. This time I resolve to do better. If I do well tonight, maybe master will take it easy on me. Maybe I will be allowed to sleep on the bed. Maybe he will finally let me cum, as a reward.

This is it, my time to show my master that I am a good boy. I won't let him down, I can't let him down.

ghertybird
ghertybird
189 Followers