I Hate My Master Ch. 29

Story Info
Zane uses Mark at work, then shares him with others.
4.6k words
4.46
8k
2

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

"Mark, can you take care of this?" Zane handed me some papers.

"Yes Sir, happy to!" I had to be enthused to take on more of his shit work. I glanced over the papers. It would take me hours to do this. More hours on top of the work I had on my own. And his stuff came before my own. I would fall further behind. I had to help Zane succeed. Another day in hell.

I couldn't stay late, I had to get to my cocksucking lessons and the gym. It was endless, Chris had me serving so many men I could barely keep up. My own work was falling behind, and my biggest account complained about everything. I knew I'd be called in on the carpet soon. My compulsions required me to do my best, so all my energy went to him. I looked at a pile of work I needed to do and hated all that I had to do for him.

At home, Chris decided I would be a vase. Starting on my back, I had to raise my legs and lower torso, propping my hips with my hands. Chris stuck a dildo and and told me to hold. It was not easy, and as my muscles strained, his orders were the only thing keeping me in place. I felt so stupid, being an object like that. Used, but not even really noticed. All the while I strained, struggled, for his passing amusement.

I was shaking by the time Chris deigned to let me drop, which I had to do to the side to keep from ramming the dildo straight up my ass. I panted laying there. Chris gave me a few breaths before making me crawl to lick his feet. Whatever he wanted to do that night, he did to me. Like he always did.

He fucked me before falling asleep. Because of course he fucked me before going to sleep. That's all I was to him. Something to use. Something to fuck. Something to loan out.

The next morning had a new horror. Panties, woman's panties for under my very tight pants. I had no choice. I had no choice in anything. I put them on. I'm not an idiot, no matter how many stupid things I was made to do. They would get shown sometime today. I would have to dread that until it happened, then dread when it did.

The panties were silky, feeling good next to my skin. Fuck it. Now I was liking panties? Chris was doing more stuff to my head. He liked screwing with my mind. I felt more emasculated than, well, recently. This was Friday, and I had nothing to look forward to.

With as much work as I had to do from Zane, even getting a chance to piss was rare. I really needed to, so I went, glad for the pressure release. As I finished, someone entered. I looked around, and it's Zane.

"Pull your pants down, shirt up. Show me."

"Yes Sir." I obeyed I had fastened my pants up, so I had to undo them. The stupid pink panties were on display for him to see. And laugh at. He did laugh.

"Good little submissive faggot. Does whatever he's told." Zane came closer, kneed me in the balls and left. I doubled over in pain. Zane liked to degrade me. Even a few moments in the bathroom, solely for his amusement.

I went back to all the work I had. Before Chris, and especially before Zane, I could slack off at work some. I had been able to bully someone into doing my shit work for me, now it was all me and everyone's shit work to do for them.

Every day was like this. The big meeting came up and I drugged into it. Boring stuff, management showing off. Part of the way through, the boss goes "Mark, what is the latest on the Broward account?"

Shit, I barely knew what was going on, it was my account now, and they were the biggest pains. "They have sent the last package back, with a laundry list of complaints. I've gotten with the source, to get replacements. It will take a couple days to get and send to them. I expect them to complain about the time it takes to get to them, and what is delivered." I was able to cobble together an answer from what I could remember. Doing Zane's work had kept me from my own work.

"As tough as they can be, we do need to be sure to service our clients. With your history Mark, I expect you to be able to clear a lot of their complaints away. A man of your skills and experience should be able to smooth it all out like a baby's ass." The boss paused and gave me a scowl, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. It was humiliating to be called out like this. I had been at the top of things, and having my failures called out was humiliating. There was a smirk on Zane's face.

Zane was asked next, and he had great news, since I was doing a lot of his work, so he got praised. There were glances my way. Everyone knew I was acting like Zane's bitch, fetching him coffee and doing some of his work. I wanted to melt into my chair. At the end of the meeting, I slunk out.

Zane smiled at me as he sent me an order to get him a coffee. I had to obey, any little whim he had, any time. I was degraded in front of everyone. After getting raked over the coals in front of everyone, they could all see me fetching coffee. Degrading.

Carrying the coffee to Zane across the floor really hit me. Everyone could see me, knew I was doing it for him. My guts cut, as if they were all laughing out loud at me, and not simply behind their eyes. Once I was a big man here, now I am not sure if it would be worse if I was in a tutu singing falsetto. Reaching his desk, I smiled wide "Your coffee, Sir." Zane gave me a shit-eating grin and lazily reached for it. I so wanted to smack his face. I couldn't raise a hand to him and got my ass back to my desk and work.

I couldn't go a minute without thinking everyone was laughing at me. My work was going to shit as I couldn't concentrate. I was fucked. Every glance was telling me the eyes knew I was Zane's bitch.

I got orders from Zane to stay late, to work on things for him, so I obeyed. Zane stayed as well, the office clearing out. The hairs on the back of my neck pricked up as I noticed everyone left was male. And approaching me.

"Strip." Zane said, causing the men to laugh and me to begin to unbutton my shirt. I blushed red with everyone looking at me, standing up as I pulled my shirt off. I kicked off my shoes and unbuckled my pants.

Peels of laughter when the panties were revealed. Exactly as Zane planned. Zane was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I was blushing red down my neck. I had to stand there and take it. I'd been in panties before, this was in front of guys I worked with every day. I knew I would never appear the same way in their eyes again. I would not be able to do anything without eyes laughing at me.

"Pretty, pretty panties." Someone said. The waistband was snapped. I closed my eyes in humiliation.

"Must feel all soft and silky." That was another voice.

"We all know what dressing like that will bring."

"His dick likes it."

"Shit, look at that boner." Fuck, that made it infinily worse, all these guys seeing me hard being humiliated in panties. The laughter got heavier.

"Grab your shit and follow us." Zane ordered, leading the men out. I followed, carrying my clothes. Light was fading, the street lights coming on. Zane pushed one of the guys onto a bench, one of the ones put outside of buildings as more ornament then function. "Give him a lap dance." Zane stood back and crossed his arms.

I turned around and began to grind my ass on this guy's thighs. "Oh, Fuck, this dude is a total skank." That was the tip I was getting for my performance. The men around me recoiled or laughed. Or both. "He's not good enough for a tip, so I don't have to see if I have any singles."

"When you can't be a man, you can't fake being a woman either. I guess panties and lap dances are what you get."

"This is so fucking hot." The guy I was grinding on said.

"Run out to that streetlight," Zane pointed to one on the street "swing around it, hump it and come skipping back."

"Yes, Sir." I took off running to the streetlight, knowing I was looking like a fool. The streetlight was cold metal, I grabbed it and swung around like an idiot. Then I humped it. I could hear the howls of laughter. I had no idea who might be seeing me degrade myself like this, not that I could stop myself. I skipped back. I looked like an idiot, there was no way around it. It was stupid, so very stupid. Panties and skipping. I was a fucking toy to these men. Men from my office. Fridays should be the start of time off, I was being made an idiot.

The elastic on my panties got snapped again. "We need some beer."

There was a chorus of agreement. "Get your shit panty-boy." Zane ordered, leading everyone to the cars. I was pushed into the back seat with a couple of the guys. My clothes were tossed into the trunk. I was in the middle, sitting on a lap and told to hump my ass, so I did. Each of my hands was taken and put on a crotch. I had no choice but to jack the men, so I did.

"We got a regular whore here." One of the men said, bringing laughter and agreement from the others. I sure felt like one, and I knew I'd be used.

Zane drove to a liquor store, me working dicks and hands feeling me up. At the store, I was pulled out and made to join them in the store. All I was wearing was the panties, and in the bright lights of the place it was obvious. There were a couple customers in addition to the clerk who pointed at me. "No shirt no service."

"He's not buying anything, so he gets no service." Zane pushed me a bit. "Provides service, but doesn't get any." The last part wasn't as loud, but the point was made. The patrons looked at me as I followed Zane to pick up beer. The air felt cold, and I knew it was more than my state of undress. I was getting attention from everyone. The panties stuck up my crack and that made me feel even more exposed.

The tiles on the floor were cold on my feet, and the AC was running so I wrapped my arms around my chest. My nips were perking out. It looked like I could have been excited, but it was really just the cold. I hoped it was just cold. I couldn't be actually turned on by this. That would be too fucked up, but exactly the type of thing Chris would do to me.

One of the guys came up behind me and pinched my nips. "Excited, someone is excited."

"Our little whore loves being on display." Zane swiped my dick up and bounced it. I saw the clerk roll his eyes.

Beer was procured, and I was hanging in the back as it was paid for. My ass was groped.

We headed back to the car, I was back to grinding and jacking until the guy on my left piped up "I'm all horned up and need to dump a load. Pull over and let me fuck this ass."

Zane snorted, and pulled the to side, I was pulled out by the guy who wanted to fuck me. I didn't even know the names of the guys I was due to service. A push on my shoulder was all I needed to kneel down on the sidewalk. We were in a darker part of town, so there was a chance I wasn't been seen by a lot of strangers. I opened my mouth as he fished out his dick. I got to work, sucking his already hard dick.

Fearing I wouldn't get any other lube, I pulled up as much spit as I could, doing all I could to slick it up, the guys around watching me. I was kneeling in only panities blowing a guy, a dude who was about to fuck me. Sure enough, it didn't take long before he pulled me up, tossed me against the car and pulled my panties down.

I was right, only my spit for lube as he shoved his dick roughly in me. My fingers pulled on the paint, finding no purchase. No help was coming my way, I could not crawl away. I would run if I had the chance, but I was the bitch and getting railed so heavy I was forced up on my toes. There was no stopping the grunts coming out of me, and that amused the men watching.

"Take it whore, take my big dick." The nameless man fucking me gripped my sides hard. I was the whore, worthless except to take cock. My fingers continued to run over the hood, there was no way it would save me. I wanted the paint to cover me, as weird as that sounds. To hide, to be away from all these men, all this use. Maybe I could crawl under the car, hold on to the stuff below it, until it got going again and I could drop off and be away.

All so stupid, my mind was stuffed with stupid ideas like my ass was stuffed with a big dick. I knew I couldn't escape, it was impossible. I was trapped. It was not possible to get out. Chris had trapped me and I was stuck. I looked at the lights reflecting on the paintjob of the car, streaking as the man rammed into me.

It was so common now, a dick in my ass, I almost didn't notice. I hated it, hated Chris. Chris had me taking more and more dick. Every man in town would have me before he was done. I'm sure he'd love that. A car drove by. Shit, they had to see me. Another came by right after and honked long. More attention drawn to me. The only good part was the public humiliation sent the guy over the edge and he flooded my guts with his cum. He pulled out with a slap to my ass.

I started to straighten up only to be slammed back against the car. I felt a new dick behind me, poking to find my hole. It didn't take long, as my hole was open already. I didn't even look around, I didn't care who was dicking me now. This one kept me pressed up against the car. My dick was crushed on the window. I was hard. How the fuck was I hard?

The guy grinded into me. Not thrusting as much as keeping his dick shoved in me and pushing further in, flattening my ass not pulling out and heading back in. I felt this dick deep in my guts, I imagined I could hear it sloshing around in the cum I already had in there. Knowing more was on the way. I lay my head on the cool roof of the car, the skin of my cheek pulling back and forth as I gave no resistance. I concentrated on the discomfort of my face, so much better than what was happening inside me. Let them do this to me, I couldn't escape anyway. I was a fucktoy, used for getting their dicks to cum. I could see some of the men walking around drinking the beer we had gotten.

More cum, the grinding had done what it was bound to, and more cum was shot into me. I was able to step back this time when the dick withdrew from me.

"You made a mess, clean it up." Some voice said. My eyes took a moment to focus and see the dicksnot on the window. Having no choice, I bent over and began to lick at the precum I had deposited. I couldn't stand the taste, but I had no choice.

Someone tipped a beer over my head and down my back, some splattered into the window, mixing with the mess I was licking. Beer ran down my back and into my ass crack. So now I felt the chill and the bubbles that came with it. The sound of beer hitting the ground sounded like I was pissing. My hair was soaked, and I could smell the alcohol. Not that I got to taste any.

My eyes were close to the glass, and I saw the flashing lights reflected in them. My guts turned cold. I was naked, had been fucked, and was sure I'd be the one the cop would be interested in. I kept licking cum as the guys took some deeper pulls on their beers. I smelled like a brewery.

"Pull up your panties." Zane ordered, and I obeyed silently, the fabric was wet and I hoped it was only beer. The blue lights were blinding in the night, and the men did not seem to be worried. I was. This was not going to be good for me at all.

I don't know what cops do when they stop you and stay in the cruiser, except make you worry more. He got out, I saw a big man get out. Not fat, tall and muscular. I saw his outline. I bet he had a big dick. Wondering about his dick make me flush red again. Chris was fucking with my mind making me speculate how big a dick someone had.

"What going on here?" The cop said, pulling his baton up about half a foot and letting it slide back.

"Nothing really officer, we pulled over rather than drink while driving." Zane answered.

"Don't you have a home you can all drink in?" The cop was watching everyone. A couple of the guys were in front of me, obscuring his ability to see me. The other three were behind me.

"We do, we took a wild hair to get a jump start, and the slut here was itching to show off some." Zane move to the side and pushed me forward some. My dick wasn't fully hard, but it wasn't flat either, my head peaking over the top of the panties still.

"I see, and this 'slut' as you call him wanted to show off. Looks like there is a lot showing." The officer came up to me, pulling his baton out. He took the handle and ran it down my chest, stopping at the top of my dick, which he tapped with the baton.

The handle of the baton came up and connected under my chin, forcing my head up to look at the cop. His nose wrinkled. "You been drinking slut?"

"No, sir." It was true, beer had been poured on me, but I had not been drinking.

"I'm not sure I believe you. Let's test you out." He holstered his baton and pull out a small flashlight. "Follow the light."

"Yes, sir." I did, sure I was passing this.

"Walk straight line, heel to toe, for nine steps, turn around and come back."

"Yes, sir." I began to follow his orders. I was steady, and I glanced round to see the guys watching me and casually drinking their beers. I wasn't even driving, why was I being put through this? The fact I was dressed only in a pair of panties was probably why, the cop could mess with the man in panties.

I returned to the cop not having made a mistake. He pulled out his baton and ran it between my legs. I opened up so he could get to whatever he wanted. The baton was cold and I knew it would hurt if he hit me with it, and I could see that happening.

"Stand on one leg." The cop tapped my right leg.

"Yes, sir." I lifted my right leg and stood on my left. Everyone watched me. I could do this, for a while. I did start to sway and put my arms out to keep my balance.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to run you in. You can put your leg down."

"Yes, sir." I did as I was told.

"I need to check that you don't have any contraband or weapons." He approached, his gloved hands reaching for me.

"Yes, sir." I had no idea what he thought I could be hiding. I was almost naked. That did not prevent him from checking thoroughly. I had my arms out, like you do when you get patted down. The cop pulled down my panties and fondled my cock and balls, inspecting them. He even pried open my piss-slit to see if there was anything inside. He squeezed my dick, making some pre-cum come out.

"You have something in there." He ran his finger over, gathering the fluid, which he put in my mouth. His fingers already there, he pushed around, checking my teeth, moving my tongue. He shoved his fingers deep into my mouth, making me gag a little. I was so used to cocks in my mouth it wasn't a challenge for a couple of fingers.

Turning me around, he checked everything, grabbing and mauling my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart. My ass was out so much, I was a bit surprised that I was still embarrassed by the exposure.

His hand pushed on my back, bending me over. I didn't resist. I felt the baton between my legs. It moved up and followed the line between my cheeks. After a few passes, it withdrew.

I heard a stifled laugh. I was always being laughed at. I was a strong man, I shouldn't be the butt of jokes. Now my butt felt the cold return of the baton. Wetter this time, it had been lubed up. It took no time to find my asshole. I knew what was coming, not that it made it any better.

The pressure increased. It hurt. A baton isn't shaped like a dildo, the usual plastic shoved into my ass, so this was a strain. I did try to open up so I wouldn't have as much pain. Pretty hopeless, since the cop was rough. "Got to be sure there is no contraband." The officer said, bringing laughter from the men around me.

I let out an agonized shout as the baton entered and poked around my guts. It hurt, a lot. I had to take it, almost glad the cop moved more in and out than trying to rearrange my guts. But it was a faint relief. I couldn't hold back the moans coming out of my mouth, to the amusement of those around me. And my dick was hard. Everyone could see it flopping around.

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers
12