I Hate My Master Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear some drug mules hide the load really deep." Came the voice of one of my tormentors.

"That's true actually. It's amazing what they will do for their druglords." The cop replied, then added "Or pimps." That got a full on laugh from the guys.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!" I shouted as the baton went further in. I was fearing he would do some serious damage to me. My breath came in short, sharp bursts. So much degradation and pain. I had gotten so familiar with both. The butt of every joke.

Angling the baton up, the cop pushed up with quick thrusts, forcing me to emit a sound in the same pattern as a siren. I was more than a fucktoy, I was just a plain fucking toy. My bad imitation of a siren kept the laughter going.

I took a double breath in when the baton pulled out. I couldn't stand up. I had to stay bent over, hoping for air. And I didn't want to stand up and have to look them in the faces.

"Of course, a baton can't tell like a digital examination. No sensitivity." I had no idea what pictures had to do with anything at this point.

"And as deep as things can be, we need something longer than a finger." More laughter. My addled mind was starting to put together what was happening.

I was right, seconds later, the cop grabbed my manacled hands. His dick found my hole, and offered no resistance, still too gapped to be an impediment. The cop wasted no time in getting to fucking me. Long dicking me on the side of the road, in front of everyone. Some total stranger was fucking me. Again. I'd never know his name, never be sure some stranger on the street hadn't fucked me.

Once he seemed sure there was no contraband up my ass, he really got to pumping, so now I had a real fucking going on. I was kept in place by his hand on the cuffs. It's painful to be fucked with your arms behind your back. More because of the stress it puts on your shoulders. Not that anyone cared. He pulled my wrists back every time he thrust in, adding to the stress on my body.

When he came, he pulled back and kept me pulled back, giving a few short jabs to send his cum deeper into me. When he finished, he pulled out and shoved me forward, causing me to tumble into the ground. I simply lay there. Whatever coverage I can get.

"Well, I didn't find anything. He may be clear. Something suspicious about him for sure." I could hear the cop putting his equipment back into his pants.

"We can keep an eye on him. Keep up inspections and report back if we find anything. To you directly, of course." Zane added that salesman smarm? in.

"I think I can trust you fine, upstanding men. I'll remand him into your custody." I felt the handcuffs being removed, but I stayed down. No orders to get up, and I could keep from being on more display.

I heard, then saw the cops boots striding back to the cruiser. There was that sound of radio that always seemed to accompany a cop car and we were left alone again.

Naturally, it didn't take long before a new dick was at my ass. I was laying on my side, and this guy was fucking me so his dick was going into me sideways. I just lay there. I had to take it, so I did.

I pulled my arms up to cover my face, some. It was all I could do while I got fucked one after another. My poor asshole was sore, it was always sore. Some of the guys must have come back for seconds, I'm sure I was fucked more than there were men.

I was worn out, when I was finally pulled up. My mind was foggy and I was not even trying to get back to reality. I was bundled into the trunk and unceremoniously dropped off at Chris's house. I crawled in, and was relieved to see Chris asleep, so I could simply lay on the floor and not have to service him. I hated my Master.

12