I Hate You Ch. 03 - Reality in Motion

Story Info
Nyla comes over for a visit.
3k words
4.14
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{My thoughts} {Why the fuck am I doing this right?}

[Texting] [u up?}

I Hate You Chapter 3 Reality in Motion

I worked on the story for the next couple of days until I felt I had somewhat of a finished product. Between working on the story, I also started working at Every day. It took a day, but I got back into the swing of things. For better or worse, it was like I never left. Marie was a big help; she is every bit of the sweetheart I thought she was from our first encounter. After Wednesday's shift, I messaged Nyla about looking over my story.

Craig Mac [Hey Nyla}

Nyla Nu [Hey stranger, I thought you were ghosting me.]

Craig Mac [Nah, I was working. I think I've finished it. Want to check it out?]

Nyla Nu [You actually did it, I'll believe it when I see it.]

Craig Mac [ Is that my cue to invite you over tonight.]

Nyla Nu [Duh, and maybe if it's good, I might have a present for you.}

Craig Mac [I'm not gonna lie, I hate surprises.]

Nyla Nu [You'll like this one.]

Craig Mac [ Last time a girl said that to me, a ten-inch dildo got pulled out of her bag.]

Nyla Nu [ Crystal?]

Craig Mac [ You know her?]

Nyla Nu [ Story time! Tonight, I need details.]

Craig Mac [Bet]

"Good, maybe tonight, I can get rid of some of this..."

"Talking to yourself again, kid." One of my co-workers appears out of thin air in the break room. I need to start paying more attention.

"You caught me."

"Hey, it's all good. Who am I to judge? Mr. Ross said he would like to see you upfront." {Oh, what now? It's like this guy has been testing me these last two days. Watching me like a hawk, like it's his job. Okay, maybe it is his job.}

"Thanks, Tommy. Right?."

"No problem."

I finish my lunch and walk up to the front, to the customer service counter. Mr. Ross looks at me with a smile and waves me over.

"Come here, Craig. Let's go to my office." {I've seen this porn before and am not too fond of it.}

We walk into his office, and I sit in the chair beside his desk.

"How can I help you, Mr. Ross."

"Well, Miss. Cheryl is talking about quitting if she doesn't get help, and I read your resume. You used to work in the produce section before you quit."

"Yeah, I did. You need me to help out."

"Yeah, like right now. Before Cheryl walks out on us."

"Oh. What about upfront."

"Look, I'm not sugar-coating this. You're overqualified to be a bagger up front. Now I will call you if it gets backed up over here, but as of right now, you're in the produce section."

"Wait... you're not gonna have me bouncing back in forth between sections on bagger pay, are you?" {Not this shit again.}

"Keisha said that happened last time, and I'm not in the business of doing that to my workers. Besides, Miss Cheryl already requested you be over there anyway. Talkin bout she likes your bounce or something." {My bounce, the fuck?}

"Wait, who will run it if she leaves."

"You." {Oh no}

"Let's hope I can keep her on board, captain."

"Don't call me captain. I work for a living." He says in a deadpan voice. {I don't think that's how the saying goes, though.}

"You got it, boss. Ross. Mr. Ross." {Smoove}

"Uh-huh, don't worry about your pay. I'll hook you up."

"Really, damn okay." {25 cents incoming.}

"Alright, now that's solved before you go. Your sister, what does she like, like her favorite flower or candy?" {In were in the dead zone, folks.}

"Uh, you know Daisies and Reese cups, peanut butter like a dog."

"Ahh, so she likes the peanut butter. Okay, okay. {The way he just said "The Peanut Butter" just ruined peanut butter for me for life.}

"Hey, thanks for the tips. Your first check may be a little weird, but it's more than you made before." {15 cents in coming}

"I wasn't making anything before. OOOH, that's what you were... I'll just let myself out."

"Just a little joke Craig."

"Right" {At my expense.}

I leave his office and walk over to the Produce section. The smell of fresh fruit fills my nostrils, and I do miss working in produce.

"Miss Cheryl, you in here?"

"Who, the. Oh, Keisha's Brother? {That's me!} So, they're finally listening to me."

"Yeah, Mr. Ross said to come over."

"Oh, you're only temporary."

"Well, he said I was here for now, so I guess not."

"Well, good because I was about to quit. The previous produce manager talked about you, then I put two and two together and realized it was you."

"All bad things."

"She adored you."

"Good to hear someone does."

"But if you're here, I might not quit. A big strapping young man likes yourself. Cheryl began to rub my shoulders. She feels my arms and squeezes my biceps.

"Oh my. You got some muscle on there, huh? Help me move these banana bins out to the sales floor."

"Ah.Alright."

I spent the rest of my shift working under Miss Cheryl. Phrasing. She is a cougar with blonde hair, long red nails, and tan skin. I can't say I'm not attracted to her, but then again, I'm weird. Her making small advances toward me every time I walk in the back isn't helping, though. I love attention, didn't get it a lot growing up, and this could be trouble or not. I grab my stuff and clock out from work. Keisha is just coming in for her shift, walking out of the office, and following me outside to talk.

"There you are. Where were you?

"I work produce now."

"No, no, no. When did? Why are you in produce?"

"Mr. Ross. I guess someone quit today?"

"That fucking cougar."

"Ke...Keisha!"

"Her husband, who she is separated from, threatened our last produce person. He caught them in the freezer, her tanned ass bent over. Rumor has it from Stephanie from the bakery."

"Steph is such a snitch, God. So, am I in danger?"

"Don't sleep with the old lady who, like, is the same age as our mom, with kids."

"that's redundant, and Is it wrong that I.."

"Stop!"

"Moms need love, Keisha. Don't Discriminate. My love is rated E for..{Déjà vu}

"Ewe and She is down bad, bro. I don't want to see you turned out like poor Jerimiah."

"Excuse me? Turned out you're not making this easy for me."

"My little brother is a freak?"

"Never meet your heroes."

"I was hoping she would quit, but here comes captain save a hoe, old hoe at that."

"Hoes need saving too, and you need to quit. One day you gonna be."

"Motherfucka, finish that sentence at your own peril."

"Yikes."

"Well, I'm guessing you want to work produce?"

"Yeah, it's way more chill than being a bagger and running around like a maniac all day."

"Okay, just don't bring her to the apartment."

"She looks like she can make a mean apple pie and beef stroganoff. I don't know why she just looks like she can make some mean beef stroganoff."

"Bitch you know I love beef stroganoff."

"I know bitch, and I'm tryna get the plug in the house. The kitchen would be clean too, but you fuckin round."

"Okay, I'm clocking in. We will table this for later."

After conversing with my sister about, Possibilities, I drive home to get ready for Nyla to show up at the apartment. An hour passes and she knocks on the door in a circle pattern. I open the door to see her wearing a Misfits hoodie, tight leggings, and vans slides.

"You gonna just stand there looking at me? She pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "So, how have you been?" She asks while walking in to sit on a kitchen stool.

"Good, I mean, actually better. I got a job. It feels a little liberating to know I'm going to get paid. Besides that, I've constantly been writing these days."

"Yeah, you finished the story. Let me see it."

"For sure, and How have you been?"

"Meh, I could be better, but I'm alive." She says as we walk into my room. She sits down in the chair in front of the laptop. I sit on the bed and look at her while she reads.

"You gonna stare at me while I read, Craig."

"Oh, shit! That is kind of creepy, right?"

"Maybe"

"You hungry?"

"I'm starving."

"I can make you some spaghetti."

"I fucking love spaghetti, dude. Wait, you not going to put anything weird in there, are you?"

"No, I laugh. Just sit there. I'll be back." I go into the kitchen and chef it up real quick like. You may not know this, but I'm an excellent cook, like a Michelin star. I walk to the kitchen and start cooking. After a few minutes, I got my spaghetti sauce simmering while boiling the noodles.

"Damn! Dude, that smells good. Nyla yells from the room.

"Thanks. I'm coming in with a plate. You want something to drink."

"You got La Croix."

"Pamplemousses?"

"You disgusting bastard. Anything else?"

"Coke"

"There you go."

"Alright," I grab the coke and her plate of food. She eagerly grabs them both.

"You okay if I eat in here."

"Yeah, it's cool. So, what do you think?" She takes one bite out of the spaghetti.

"Oh, my god. Did you put your dick in this?"

"Huh, what?"

"Like, did you stir this sauce up your dick because it tastes freaking good?"

"Oh well, I mean, that would burn. I was more so talking about the story, though."

"Oh yeah, right. Crazy Nyla, right? So it's good. I mean, I do like it. It's kind of hard to get the brass tacks of it because I usually read these in a certain environment."

"Not following."

"I mean when you read erotica or watch porn. Do you whip it out at the doctor's office or a friend's house."

"Oh, yeah ...right."

"There you go. So, uh, I don't know. Let me get back to you on it. But the parts that I have read, oh man. It's good. Are you still nervous about posting this to the website?"

"Completely, but uh, got to quit being afraid, right? Any feedback is good feedback, right."

"Not Exactly. But you're on the right path. So, are you like secretly a chef? {Not to toot my own horn.}

"Toot. I uh mean, I'm glad you enjoy it." Nyla and I talk more about the story while eating out dinner. Finally, we finished up and relaxed a little.

"Damn, I knew Crystal was a freak."

"Yeah, that was not what I expected when she said I had a surprise for you."

"You closed your eyes and everything, huh."

"And turned around, I felt it on my but. We were both completely naked too."

"Oh god. Nyla says, laughing.

"She even lubed it up, and I almost hit her, not gonna lie. First time and only time I ever thought about doing that."

"Did you like her?"

"Not really. We just went out on one date, and then this was like the next booty call. So, you see why I'm cautious."

"Oh, so I'm just a booty call now." She gets up from her chair, Sits next to me in the bed.

"Well, if I'm just a booty call? Maybe you don't deserve a surprise?"

"Hmm, am I not just a booty call to you?"

"I say you're a step above, don't get me wrong, I don't want anything serious. But I am starting to care about you."

"Really?" Nyla removes her hoody to reveal a satin bra.

"First time a guy ever got me wet from his words on a computer screen."

"Let me shut the door."

"Yeah, get the door." I get up to close the door, and Nyla gets fully undressed. I watch her. She is so pretty, while she may not have all the ass and breasts in the world. But she still has a nice frame, and I'm fortunate to experience what I'm about to experience with her.

"What are you doing? Get naked, and I want some dick." {I also admire her vulgarness. That's just sexy as hell to me.} I move quickly to get undressed.

"Do you want your reward or not? She says, kissing my chest and tracing her tongue down my nipples. {That is a feeling I never knew I needed.}

"I want it."

"Good." We kiss each other as she pulls me on top of her on the bed. I rub my dick on her entrance, making sure my head repeatedly teases her clit.

"Now you're teasing me, bad boy." She moans as I penetrate her. I start slow with a shallow thrust. She digs her nails into my back, telling me to go deeper. I push in, obliging her, and then start to lick her hard nipples returning the favor from early.

She wraps her legs around my waist to get more leverage. Then, she thrusts her hips up, taking control of the penetration.

"I want more, Craig. Uhhh, God." I begin to suck on their nipples sloppily and stop to lick both of her nipples periodically.

"Jesus Fuck! Don't stop! She says, almost out of breath. I grab her legs, putting both of them on my shoulders. The sounds of our thighs slapping together and her wet pussy is all I can hear. Each thrust brought me closer to the edge.

She squeezes my arm. It looks me dead in the eyes. "I'm going to fucking Cum." I pick up the speed, keeping eye contact as she orgasms. Her legs quiver next to my head. I keep going; I'm so close. Her body convulses, her lips mouthing something. Her nails start digging into my triceps, and I stop.

"Heh, sorry you feel really good. I say, kissing her on the forehead. She grabs my head and kisses me on the lips.

"You still hard as a rock. Let me get on top of your help you finish."

"Okay"

"I just want you to know I'm pretty good at riding dick."

"I can't wait."

"Oh, it's gonna be a treat. Although I've never ridden something this thick before." She says while grabbing my dick and placing herself on top of it.

"Diddy up." {What the fuck?} With that, she slams my dick into pussy. She doesn't take time to adjust, squatting up and down my dick. {I wonder if Megan could do this, her legs are like, What the fuck am I doing?}

"You like that pussy don't you, Craig."

"Mmhh" Is all I could muster up.

"Cum for me, baby. I want it." Nyla seamlessly drops to her knees and puts her face on my chest. She starts to flick her tongue on one of my nipples. It sends me over the edge.

"Oh, somebody likes it, huh? I didn't think you could get any harder. I feel it pulsating inside of me. Come on, cream me, baby. I want it. I want it so fucking bad." After her words, I couldn't hold back, erupting inside her. So good. I hope she is on the pill.

"It feels warm in my stomach." Nyla kisses me once more as our sexual encounter comes to a close.

"Sigh, I wish I could stay in this spot with you inside me, but I gotta go, babe." {Babe}

"You do?"

"Yeah, in a minute, I need to catch my breath. You wore me out. If you lasted one more second, I would have soaked your covers," Nyla laughs. {Note to self-improve pelvic floor}

"Damn, that close, huh."

"Oh yeah, close to having a neighbor sleeping in your bed tonight. Because I would be in a coma after that."

"We can try again in the morning if you stay."

"Oh no, I'm leaving. Once I catch my breath."

"Okay" {She sure is in a hurry to dip.}

"Yeah, but keep writing and send me that story. "

"Cool, then once you look at it and we make certain changes, I will upload it."

"If you play your cards right, I might send you a video of me enjoying it."

"That would be fucking dope. So, have to ask, are we friends with benefits."

"Possibly."

"Okay, I've never had a friend-with-benefits relationship before."

"Me either. I'm not gonna lie, and it's fucking amazing. Some of the best sex I have like ever had."

"Really now."

"But don't get too cocky, Craig Mac."

"I'll try, but you are gassing me up."

"Im sure your E right now, after you filled my tank up. Well, Guess is that time." Nyla gets up and grabs her panties. "I need to use the bathroom first though your babies are escaping the womb." She opens the door to see Keisha in the middle of the kitchen eating a bowl of spaghetti.

"Fuck!" she screams, and she shuts the door.

"What?"

"I think your sister is in the kitchen."

"Oh, sure, this time?"

"Ye, yeah. Well, that was embarrassing. It looks like I'm taking some of you home with me." She gets dressed in her clothes. She opens the door and turns a blow a kiss at me.

"Hi, you must be Keisha."

"Yeah"

"I'm Nyla. Craig and I went to Key East Institute together in Atlanta."

"Ohh Okay, okay. Well, it's nice to meet you." Keisha says, staring down at her leg.

"Have a nice night." Nyla walks out of the apartment.

"Uh, Sorry about that. I didn't realize what time it was."

"That was a sight."

"Uh-huh"

"I hope she is on the pill because."

"Alright, it's nice talking to you."

"Like damn, Craig, it was like oozing, like a little volcano. She a little volcano.."

"Stop, please."

"Running down her leg, escaping.."

"Night! Sis."

"Night, bro," she says, laughing.

"Hey, wait, you heard from Megan."

"The great white hope? Nah. Why?"

"Oh well, last heard from her when Lance came back. Probably making up for the lost time."

"Oh, church love. Ewe"

"Don't ewe at me, boy. I just saw my nieces and nephews seeping out of a stranger's junk."