Blast from The Past Pt. 01

Story Info
Chance encounter with the one that got away.
1.5k words
4.38
7.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week at work, Olivia was looking forward to picking up take out and binge watching the new season of Greys. When Jamie texted her about going out, her first instinct was to say no. Ever since she ended things with Ben, her friends had been trying to help her to move on. Olivia didn't feel like she was emotionally ready to meet anyone new, but Jamie reminded her the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Olivia remembered that she had worn out the batteries in her favorite vibrator the night before and figured maybe it was time to try to have some fun.

It had been a while since Olivia had even considered sleeping with anyone. After having been in a four year relationship with Ben, she was excited at the possibility of trying something new. Sex with Ben was fine, but the last couple of years had become more of a routine than anything to write home about.

She showered and shaved; step one in the process. She squeezed herself into her best jeans; the ones that hugged her thick hips and thighs perfectly. She threw on a white tee that accentuated her perky 34D breasts and her favorite heel boots that helped make her round ass pop. Her long brunette hair fell over her shoulders. She grabbed her jacket, spritzed some perfume and headed out.

Jack's bar was packed when she walked in. After scanning the room, she finally spotted Jamie by the bar talking to Amelia. The girls squealed when they saw her approaching. Jamie said, "damn girl I forgot how good you look when you're not in sweats!" Jamie wasn't wrong; Olivia did clean up well and it was nice to feel pretty again.

After the second round of shots, she started to loosen up. That's when she heard it, "Liv is that you?" She knew that deep voice coming from over her shoulder her the second she heard it, especially the way he said her name. Very few people called her Liv. As the voice came closer she could smell his cologne; the musky masculine scent that used to linger on his sweatshirts she would fall asleep in. There was no doubt in her mind of who was standing behind her. She turned around and there he stood, David.

David was the one that got away. They had started dating the last year of college, but after graduation things ended when he got a job offer across the country. As he stood there towering over her, his beautiful brown eyes were taking her in and his handsome smile was unable to hide how happy he was to see her. Olivia had a flashback to them spending Saturday afternoons in bed, their naked bodies entangled in the sheets, her silky smooth white skin contrasting to his dark chocolate brown.

It wasn't until Amelia nudged her leg that Olivia realized she hadn't said anything yet. Coming back to reality she exclaimed, "David! It's so good to see you! What are you doing here?" Davids smile made her knees feel weak. He always had a way of making her heart beat a little faster, and her pussy a lot wetter. He bent down to give her a hug, friendly at first, but as her arms wrapped around his neck his hands grazed over her perfect ass. The hug lasted longer than any friendly hug should, but neither of them wanted to let go.

David began telling her about his time out west and all of the amazing things he had accomplished over the last seven years. When she heard that he had moved back to the city for a promotion, part of her immediately wondered if now was finally their time. Looking back at her life, she knew without a doubt that he was her best. Not only was he her best boyfriend, always attentive and kind, but he was also her best lover. The way that he would fuck her made her feel loved and cared for, but also like the dirty little slut he wanted her to be.

David invited Olivia and her friends over to the table he was sitting at with his boys. Amelia and Jaime headed over and Olivia turned to ask for another drink from the bar. She felt something graze against her butt, easily mistakable for someone accidentally brushing against her while trying to move through the crowded bar. When she felt that familiar hardness pressing up against her, she knew it was intentional. From behind, David leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Fuck Olivia you look incredible. You're even more gorgeous than I remembered. I've missed you so much." Olivia knew she needed him inside her as soon as possible.

Sitting at the table with their friends, Olivia was struggling to control her urges. The man of her dreams was back and all she wanted to do was taste him. David could see her biting her lower lip out of the corner of his eye. He knew her so well and knew that meant she was thinking all the same things he was.

Olivia excused herself to go freshen up. The bathrooms were on the other side of the bar at the end of a dark and narrow hallway. Before she reached the door, two hands grabbed her arms, assertively but not forcefully, and pushed her up against the wall. Her big brown eyes looked up at her Prince Charming as she continued biting her lip. David let out a low grunt and said, "You know damn well what that lip bite does to me." Olivia let out a knowing smirk and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her.

She felt herself get pushed further into the wall as David began kissing her neck, gently sucking and nibbling, which he knew was her weakness. One of his big hands holding onto the back of her neck, running his fingers through her hair, and his other was grabbing her ass, pushing her hips against him. His big dick was getting harder and could no longer be hidden. He kissed her, gentle at first but quickly intensifying as her tongue slid into his mouth. As they made out, bodies pushed together against the wall, grinding against each other, it was like there was no one else in the world.

Suddenly Olivia pulled back and began walking away. She reached down and took his hand in hers as she suggestively told him to follow her. She couldn't wait any longer, she needed to feel every part of him that she had been yearning for for so long. She pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

Without hesitation David picked her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. He placed her down on the counter and pulled her shirt up over her head. While he unbuttoned her jeans she pulled his shirt off, exposing his muscular chest and arms. While still sitting on the counter she shimmied out of her jeans, leaving her sitting there in her sexy black lace bra with matching panties. David stepped back for a second, allowing himself to take in her full beauty. Her breasts perfectly filled out the bra and he could see just enough of her clean shaven pussy through the fabric of her panties to push him over the edge.

Before she knew it her legs were over his shoulders and his face was between her legs. He pulled her panties to the side and could see just how wet she was for him. His hard dick jumped in excitement. He began licking her clit, swirling his tongue around and tasting her sweet juices. Olivia began to moan as David's tongue went in and out of her.

Olivia exclaimed, "fuck David that feels so good!" He stopped what he was doing and looked up at her. He asked, "what's my name Liv?" She knew what he wanted her to say. She corrected herself, "I'm sorry. That feels so good Daddy." David smirked and said "that's my girl. I hope you haven't forgotten your manners. You were always such a good little slut for me. I would hate to have to punish you."

He slid two fingers inside her pussy while he sucked on her clit and Olivia lost control. She started gasping and moaning as she used her legs to force his face deeper into her pussy. She was overcome with an intense orgasm, causing her full body to shake, cumming harder than she had in years. After her release, David stood up from between her legs and said, "did Daddy tell you that you could cum yet?" Olivia innocently shook her head no. In his deep sexy voice he questioned, "What happens to little sluts when they don't mind their manners?"

She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the power dynamic they used to have in the bedroom. David treated her like a queen anytime that they were together, except during sex. During sex he was her Daddy and she was his little whore to do as he pleased with. With her pouty lips she answered his question, "they get punished."

Part 2 coming soon.