I Have a Fantasy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set up a group chat with Ian, Matt, and Joel to double check with them.

Me: Hey guys - we still good?

Ian: I'll be there. Been thinking about this for two weeks now.

Matt: Definitely be there. Can't wait.

Joel: I'm in.

To Joel's response, I thought, In more ways than one, buddy.

I make the half hour drive back to our home, where I find Elle primping. She's wearing the dress, which definitely brings back some good memories. I was tempted to frame the thing after this evening. On my way to the bathroom, I casually lift Elle's dress in the back. I am greeted by a beautiful sight - her bare ass.

"Knock it off, James."

"Hey, just wanted the first view of the evening."

"Shit, I am so nervous."

"Hey, Elle, just relax for me. You know I would never make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I know, but are you going to tell me about any of the plans you've made?"

"Where's the fun in that?" I ask as I smack her ass and then head to take a shower.

Elle

While James gets ready, I force myself to eat a sandwich. I knew I would need a glass of wine or three to calm my nerves down, but I didn't want to be shitfaced. Hopefully, the sandwich would help a bit.

James comes down carrying both of our overnight bags.

"Are you ready for an adventure?" he asks.

"Just take me to the hotel and get me a drink."

James sets the bags down and approaches me. He lightly grasps the side of my face and kisses me tenderly. "I love you. You look fucking amazing, and I can't wait to spend this night with you."

I hug James, allowing his arms around me to hold me tight. He was right, this was going to be an adventure...in bed.

James

We arrive at the hotel and I take Elle right up to our room. She loves the roses and appreciates the hot tub right in the room. She seems to try to be building herself up for the evening.

"Hey Elle, do me a favor, pull the strap of your sandal out of the metal buckle. Just leave it that way."

Elle raises her eyebrows, but turns, bends over at the waist, wiggles her ass, giving me a quick tantalizing view, and pulls her strap from the buckle. The metal pin is still secured in the punch hole so her sandal doesn't fall off her foot. More than anything, I want to hold her in that position and push my cock into her. Instead, I adjust my cock and take my girlfriend's hand.

"Come on, let me get you that drink."

Elle follows me out the door, down the hall, and on to the elevator. She grips my hand tightly and snuggles close to me. I kiss the side of her neck and wrap my arm around her. Walking through the hotel lobby, I lead Elle to the bar off to the side.

The bar is somewhat full. Most people are sitting at the bar watching the basketball game. I found a table where I could watch the entrance, but we were mostly away from other people. There was an open table close to us, which was perfect for the three men to sit down at.

"I'll get you a glass of wine, Elle. Just wait here."

As I approach the bar, my phone buzzes.

Ian: 10 min out. Will be there soon

Matt: Same

Joel: 15 min out. Traffic

My gut flips with excitement and my heart rate speeds up. I work on calming myself down. I may have hinted to Elle that I was going to help her fulfill her fantasy, but I didn't want to give too much away. She did ask for the men to be strangers. Taking the final few steps to the bar, I order the drinks and quickly make my way back to Elle.

"Here you go, hun."

"Thanks, James." Elle takes a sip of her wine, and asks, "What's the plan? Are we just going to sit here awhile?"

"I am just enjoying the company of the woman I've been with for the past three years while having a drink."

Elle rolls her eyes and gives a quick laugh. She takes a much bigger drink of wine. Soon, I have to get her another glass. This time, I brought a glass of water back too. I didn't want my girlfriend too drunk to stand. That struck me as less than sexy.

I take a drink of my scotch and watch as Ian walks through the entrance. He makes brief eye contact with me and then heads to the bar to get a drink. Quickly, he finds a seat at the table next to our table. Whipping out his phone, he does a good job at playing casual.

Shortly after Ian, Matt's tall frame walks through the entrance. He waves at Ian, orders a drink, and sits at the table. The two men discuss the basketball game on television and generally carry on like they've known each other for years. It takes another five minutes before Joel walks through the entrance. Matt waves him over and both Ian and Matt greet Joel like he is also a good friend.

I guess it was show time.

"Hey, Elle, I think you need to fix your strap on your sandal."

Elle takes a big gulp of her wine and stands up.

Elle

My fantasy was beginning. Those three men who came in and sat down next to our table, they were here to fulfill my fantasy. Shit, I was nervous. Taking a breath, I turn around and bend over at the waist. I pretend to fiddle with my sandal like it is a serious struggle to put the strap back into the buckle. My ass shakes and I know my pussy is doing a peekaboo performance.

"Damn, honey, those are some fine legs," says the tall man with dirty blond hair.

I stand up quickly and pretend to be embarrassed. "Sorry, I guess I should watch where I'm aiming my backside."

"Nonsense," says the well built, bald man. "We don't mind the view at all."

The man with brown hair speaks up next, "Just go ahead and fix that sandal of yours."

"Well, if you don't mind."

They all give me a smile that verges on a tad lecherous, which only turns me on more. Turning around again, I go back to fiddling with my sandal.

James's hand lands on my ass. "I'm glad you guys like the view so much," he says in a completely friendly tone that implies he has not a care in the world that his girlfriend's girly bits are being flashed to complete strangers. He slides the dress up just a bit, and the cool air on my pussy lets me know that my pussy is no longer playing peekaboo.

"You have one fine woman there..." the bald headed man trails off, implying he's waiting for James to introduce himself. He stands up and behind me, not quite touching my ass, and extends his hand.

"Hey there, I'm James. And this is my very lovely girlfriend, Elle."

"I'm Ian, and I must say it's very nice to meet you both." He rests his hand on my partially covered ass.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. Some stranger has his hand on my ass, and I'm...dripping, like they're going to see my wetness rolling down my inner thighs any minute now.

The tall man stands up, and says, "Hey there, I'm Matt. It's great to meet both of you." He rests his hand on my other ass cheek and slides my dress up a bit more.

Finally, the last man stands up. He stands at my side, and reaches his hand over my back to introduce himself.

"Joel, and I must say, your girlfriend is beautiful." With that, he hikes the dress completely up and around my waist and slides his hand up and down my ass cheek, and then between my legs. I jump at the intrusion and then feel another gush of wetness.

"Why don't you join us for a drink," James invites the men to our table. Joel pulls my skirt all the way down and helps me stand up right. After a bit of a blood rush, I find myself seated between both Ian and Matt. Joel sits across from me with a smile on his face. James hands me my glass of wine and I take a huge drink. I am completely beyond the art of sipping gracefully out of a wine glass at this point.

"So what brings you here?" Ian asks, as he slides his hand down and then up my legs. I feel him inching my dress up.

"Elle and I are celebrating three years together," James says with pride.

"That's great," Matt nods and puts his hand on my other leg and slides it upwards.

Ian begins lightly sliding his hand over my lips. Despite my nerves, I open my legs a bit further. Matt picks my leg up and pulls it over to rest on top of his lap. Ian does the same.

Joel leans across the table, and says, "Don't mind me being so forward. You just look a bit warm. Let me help." Quickly he undoes the third button of my dress.

Matt looks down and says, "Can't complain about that view."

"Lean forward a bit, Matt. Block the others' view of the lady," Ian instructs.

Matt's lanky form leans forward and my view to the bar is mostly blocked off. Ian reaches up and undoes the fourth and last button of my dress. He pulls open the top a bit revealing both of my breasts.

"No bra," Joel nods appreciatively. "That view is spectacular."

"Joel, switch spots with me. Under her dress is even more fun." Ian slides my leg to the floor and gets up so Joel can have his spot.

When Joel sits down, Matt says, "Pull her leg on to your lap. It really gives you easy access."

At that point, if any of the men had really focused on my clit, I would have cum, loudly. My wetness was undoubtedly getting the seat wet. Images in my head of these strangers plunging their cock into me made me visibly shiver.

James remained silent. His eyes were focused solely on me and they burned with lust.

Joel's hands had replaced Matt's and slid up and down my folds. I picked up my wine glass and downed the last of it in one gulp.

"I don't mean to be so forward," Ian said, as he leaned across the table, and redid the fourth button on my dress, "but it seems your girlfriend could use a little attention, maybe in your hotel room."

"I think you might be right. What do you say, Elle, should we invite these nice men up for a visit to our room?"

I nod and take a drink of water. Matt and Joel slide my legs back to the floor and help me stand up.

We walk out to the lobby, and I say, "Just give me a minute," as I slip into the lobby bathroom. I might have been completely turned on, but my bladder was also on bust mode. Completing my business quickly, I come out to wash my hands. Staring at myself in the mirror, I can tell I am a bit buzzed. My long brown hair is a little out of sorts. I use a damp paper towel, and clean up the mascara that was already starting to racoon around my brown eyes.

Taking a deep breath, I say, "This is it," and walk towards the door.

James

"Damn, man, your girlfriend is fine," Matt says, again.

"She was so damn wet too," adds Ian.

"I hope she likes someone playing with her breasts. They are gorgeous," Joel says.

I generally try to never objectify Elle, but hearing these men talk about Elle that way was proving to be an exception to my own rule. I was so ready to witness them pleasure my girlfriend. My cock pushed obscenely at my pants, and there was very little I could do to hide it.

Elle steps out of the bathroom and smiles. She comes to my side, and I wrap my arm around her. The three men head toward the elevator, giving me a bit of privacy with my girlfriend.

"Hey, you still feeling okay with this?"

"More than okay," she nods enthusiastically.

"Just know that I love you and just the thought of what you are about to do has my cock trying to bust out of my pants."

"Then we better go get it some relief," Elle says, giving me a coquettish smile.

We walk toward the elevator. I hold on to Elle tightly. Looking down at her, I can't help but notice that I can see most of her breasts down her dress. The urge to grab and squeeze them as we step on to the elevator with the three men was hard to resist.

"Fifth floor," I direct Ian.

Before I know it, we're walking into our hotel room.

Ian takes Elle's hand and pulls her towards him. "Hope you don't mind, but I am going to avoid any awkward moment and just kiss you." He pulls Elle's body to him and kisses her deeply. She responds enthusiastically.

Quickly, I shut the door and make my way across the room. I sit in the rolly office chair in the back corner of the room so I can get a good view of the entire room. My hard cock is protesting its confinement, but I keep it in my pants for a bit longer. What was the protocol about who pulled their cock out first? That thought caused me to stifle a nervous laugh.

Joel is now kissing Elle while unbuttoning her dress. He leans down and grips both of Elle's breasts. Her nipples become hard little nubs. Joel takes each nipple into his mouth, leaving them shiny and wet. Elle's face is blissful as she enjoys the attention.

Matt steps behind Elle, and reaches for the hem of her dress. I watch him murmur something into her ear, and Elle nods in agreement. He then pulls Elle's dress completely off her, leaving her standing naked, save the pair of sandals, in the middle of three men. Matt kisses her neck as he wraps his arms around her.

"Bring her to the bed," Ian directs as he pulls off his shirt and slides down his jeans. His underwear tent out in a way that draws Elle's attention. She grabs his cock and slides her hands over it.

Matt and Joel walk Elle backwards towards the bed. Once she's seated, she pulls Ian's underwear down and draws his cock into her mouth.

Ian groans, "Fuck, baby, that is good." Elle picks up the pace sucking Ian's thick cock in her mouth. Her lips stretch tightly around it.

Matt and Joel strip as they watch the show. Seeing how I was the only man without his cock out, I decided now was a good time to release my dick before it broke itself. Unzipping my pants and tugging them down over my ass, I begin stroking my cock, just lightly, not wanting to cum too soon.

"Slide up on the bed, hun, and spread your legs," Matt coaxes Elle. Once Elle has done this, Matt falls between her legs and begins licking Elle's pussy. Elle's head is turned and she still sucks Ian's cock. Joel kneels beside her face. He grabs one of Elle's hands and brings it to his cock. She began jacking him. He continues groping her breasts.

I rolled the chair closer and at a better angle so I can see everything happening to Elle's body. I watch as Matt slips his fingers into her pussy. He begins pumping them in and out while using his thumb on her clit. Elle's body tightens, and arches, and she lets out a long, muffled moan as she has her first orgasm of the evening.

Ian pulls his cock out her mouth, giving her a minute to catch her breath. Joel inches closer to Elle's mouth, and she turns to take his much longer and thinner cock into his mouth. She reaches with her hand and begins jacking Ian's cock. Matt leans back for a moment and just watches, clearly enjoying the show as much as I am.

Elle

I was in heaven, cock filled heaven, and loving every moment of it. After stretching my lips around Ian's fat cock, I switched to Joel's thinner cock and felt it tap the back of my throat. I kept jacking Ian off.

Matt inches up my body a bit, and I hear him say, "Hey baby, I am going to spread these legs of yours and bury my cock in your sweet pussy. Is that okay with you?"

I nod and give a muffled reply of agreement.

To the side of me, I hear James's voice. I catch the word condoms and that's about it. Matt slides off the bed and opens a drawer by the bedside table. There is a crinkly noise of a foil packet. My pussy continues to gush in anticipation of a stranger's cock burying itself in me.

Matt appears in front of me. I stop sucking Joel's cock so I can watch him slide a condom over his cock. He kneels on the bed, his cock bobbing proudly between his legs. Joel and Ian back up a bit to give Matt and me space.

"Hey baby, I am going to fuck you hard. I want you screaming. You okay with that?"

I nod and lick my lips in anticipation. Matt moves forward on his knees, grabs my legs and wraps them around his torso. "I love these legs of yours and I want to feel them wrapped around me when I fuck you."

Matt grabs my hips and enters me fully.

"Fuck, that's good," I yell out.

Matt pumps in and out of me hard, without mercy. My breasts bounce on my chest and my toes are curling. I'm loving every minute of it.

"Flip her over," Ian says, "do her doggie so we can fuck her mouth."

Matt pulls out of me and I quickly find myself flipped over on my hands and knees.

"Open up pretty girl," Ian directs as he sticks his cock at the entrance of my mouth.

I open wide and relax my jaw. Matt thrusts into my pussy, pushing me forward onto Ian's cock. I let Matt's momentum drive me back and forth on Ian's cock. In the corner of my eye, I can see Joel kneeling on the bed and slowly stroking his cock. Pulling my mouth off of Ian's cock, I grab Joel's cock and pull him into my mouth, I take turns sucking both men while Matt drills into me.

Matt reaches between my legs and begins rubbing my clit. I moan and writhe as my overly sensitive clit builds back up to an orgasm. Almost without warning, I cum again, my pussy squeezing around Matt's cock as I half scream and half moan around Ian's cock. Soon afterward, I hear Matt grunt and grip my hips hard. After a few seconds he pulls out of me and lays back on the bed.

"Mind if I go next?" Joel asked. His manners, given the situation, make me want to laugh.

"Go for it, man," Ian agrees.

I hear Joel grab a condom out the box and then watch him slide it on. He walks behind me, kneels on the bed, and plunges himself inside me. I give another muffled moan as Joel pumps away furiously.

Ian grabs my breasts and tugs my nipples hard. It's a pleasure pain that is pushing me to the edge again.

"Rub her clit. Get her off again," Ian tells Joel.

I feel Joel's finger on my clit and he circles around it, lazy like, teasing me. I moan more in frustration than pleasure. Using my ass, I push against Joel, trying to get him to pick up the pace.

"She's impatient," Ian chuckles.

Joel picks up the pace and begins rubbing my clit a little more quickly. He pumps into me faster, seemingly losing his own self control. I can feel the orgasm on the tip of my clit, just waiting to unleash itself. Joel rubs a bit harder and I am pushed over the edge. Ian pulls his cock out of my mouth so I can give a proper moan.

Joel pumps into me furiously. I feel a drop of his sweat hit my back as he moves in and out. Resting my mouth, I stroke Ian's cock.

"Come on baby," I coo, "Cum for me." That was apparently all the encouragement Joel needed.

With a groan ripped deep from the back of his throat, he cums.

Pulling out of me, Joel stands up. He heads towards the bathroom. I notice Matt is sitting on the couch with his boxers on, enjoying the show. Turning to my left, I see James sitting nearby in the office chair. His cock is hard and he is lightly stroking. I feel so completely in love with him at that moment.

"Hey baby, how about we turn you around so that boyfriend of yours gets a good show," suggests Ian.

James

If there was anything hotter than what I was witnessing now, I don't know what it was. Elle taking multiple cocks while moaning in orgasm nearly sent me over the edge more than once. I wanted to hold on to my orgasm, save it for Elle, while I held her tight to me.

Ian helps Elle turn around on the bed so I can see her face. She looks at me and smiles. I stare back at her, loving how beautiful she looks at this moment. Ian reaches over and grabs a condom from the box on the bedside table. Quickly, he slides the condom on and then grips Elle's hips.

"Ready, baby?"

Elle nods.

Using his hand, Ian slowly guides his cock into my girlfriend. I watched Elle's face as brow furrowed. I knew she wasn't used to taking a cock that thick. Once Ian pushes all the way in, he holds himself still for a few seconds.

"Baby, I want to fuck you hard. You okay with that?"

Elle groans out, "Yes!"

That was all Ian needed to hear. He pulled out of her and slammed back into Elle. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust Ian made into my girlfriend.

"Rub your clit for me," Ian says between heavy breaths.

Elle's arm slides under her and her fingers feel for her clit. She begins rubbing furiously to match Ian's pace.