I Have a Fantasy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, squeeze me," Ian says in a strangled voice.

I watch Elle's body go rigid, and I know she's close. Before she hits her tipping point, Ian cums with a loud groan. Elle falls right over the edge after him and then collapses forward on the bed.

Standing up, I pull up my pants, but don't zip them. I walk over and sit on the bed next to Elle. Ian is just getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Leaning over her prone body, I whisper into her ear, "I love you so much. That was so fucking hot. Let me clear these men out and I will be back to take care of you."

She nods, her eyes closed, and she breathes deeply.

I stand up, and find the men in various states of getting dressed. "Guys, this was fun. Thanks for agreeing to this."

"Pleasure was all ours," says Joel with a smile. He walks over and gives Elle a kiss on her cheek. I hear him murmur thank you to her.

"I'll be off now. If you and Elle ever decide to do this again, I already volunteer," Joel says with a smile. He quickly leaves.

Matt, who had been almost as much of a voyeur as I had been, stands up and says, "Thanks, I had a great time. See ya later, Elle."

Elle gives a half hearted wave from the bed, but doesn't look up. Matt leaves quickly, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Ian looks at me and says, "This was hot. Count me in any time." He walks to the door and leaves quickly.

Elle

I hear Ian leave but still don't move. My body hums pleasantly from my multiple orgasms. Emotionally, I feel a bit raw. That was the most intense sexual experience of my life.

In the bathroom, I hear James start the water to fill the hot tub. He comes out of the bathroom naked and sits down on the bed next to me.

"How are you feeling, Elle?"

"Like I've been plowed through with three dicks."

"Did you have fun."

"Yes, so much fun, but now I just need to be held by you."

James nods and kisses my cheek. "Let me check on the bath and then I'll come help you."

I sigh, loving the care James is providing me.

James returns with a cold bottle of water. "Sit up, Elle, and drink some water."

I gratefully accept the water and drink most of it down immediately. James helps me stand up and we walk to the bathroom.

Slowly I dip myself into the tub. James has added bubbles to the tub, despite a sign clearly asking customers not to do this. He sits down next to me and pulls me into his lap. He just holds me.

"You didn't get off," I say.

"I was saving it for you, but don't want to push you."

I turn around and straddle James. I kiss him passionately. "Thank you. This was an amazing gift. I love you so much and feel so loved."

"Elle, I love you too, more than anything. But if you keep straddling like this, my cock is going to have a mind of its own."

"It's okay," I say, kissing him again. "I want the orgasm you saved for me." That was all James needed to hear. My pussy accepted the fourth cock of the night, the warm water allowing James to enter me easily. He slowly pumped in and out of me while he kissed me on my lips, my neck, and just generally held me tight.

James held on to his orgasm for so long that it didn't take long before he was gripping my body and releasing into me. He kissed me again and we sat quietly in the tub holding each other.