I have a New Neighbor

Story Info
My new neighbor has become my favorite neighbor.
1.4k words
4.17
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dareuu
dareuu
4 Followers

I have a new neighbor. She and her husband moved in up the street at 2301 Horseback Trail six weeks ago. I live at 2310 Horseback Trail with my family. Her name is Jacqueline but she goes by Jackie. Her husband is a pilot for FedEx and is often away for days flying freight around the world. She has a small business she runs from her house making and selling homemade body soaps and lotions on the internet.

But how I met her is the real story and what makes her special.

I work from home. My wife is a nurse working day shifts at a local hospital, my kids are all away for college. I spend all day alone at home in Zoom meetings. We do a lot of shopping on Amazon so packages arrive all the time. One day I received a couple of boxes at the same time. I usually open the packages when they arrive to break the monotony of work. Today I got a surprise.

I opened a box to find something that we did not order. In the box, according to the packaging, was a 9" thrusting vibrating dildo, a pair of vibrating nipple clamps, and a blindfold. While my wife and I have a small collection of toys I knew we did not order anything new. I looked at the address label for the first time. It was addressed to Jackie Morrison but had my address. I remembered a neighbor mention the name of the family that moved in up the street was Morrison. I decided it must be for them and a typo was made when entering their new address. But I wasn't sure how to return this to the rightful owner. Taking a wrongful delivered piece of clothing is one thing, but a box of sex toys is a bit more difficult.

I finally decided there was no easy way to do this so I took the box and walked up the street. I rang the doorbell and waited. Jackie answered.

"An Amazon package was delivered to my house that had your name on it but has my address." I handed her the package. "I didn't look at the label until after I had opened the box. When I saw the contents I knew it wasn't ours. Then I looked at the label and saw your name. I'm sorry I opened it before I looked."

"Oh that isn't a problem. I don't even look at the labels anymore either." She smiled as she said it. Then she looked in the box. Her cheeks turned bright red.

"Don't worry, I am not judging. My wife and I also have a small collection of our own. In fact we have looked at that same dildo but my wife wasn't sure she would like the thrusting motion. I know it is awkward but if you would be willing I'd like to know what you think."

I expected a look of shock and shame. But I was surprised when she bit her lower lip and bowed her head slightly. I don't know what caused me to do what I did but I couldn't stop myself. "Or you could just step back a little, take off all your clothes and let me use your new toys to see how you react for myself".

She was the one shocked this time.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

I stepped into the house, pushing her back slightly. "I said take off all of your clothes and put your hands behind your back."

She lowered her head and said "ok".

I grabbed her left breast, squeezed and twisted her nipple. "From now on you will answer with 'Yes, sir' and nothing else. Do you understand?"

I could tell that my twisting her nipple hurt but that she also enjoyed it.

"Yes, sir."

She removed all of her clothing, placed her hands behind her back and lowered her head. She stood before me completely naked. Her breasts were full with large nipples that were already starting to become erect. Her pubic hair was trimmed short but was not shaved in any way. Her figure was a perfect hourglass. I looked around the room and saw a roll of twine. I took the twine and walked behind her. Taking the twine I tied one end to her wrist and then started to wind it up her forearms to just above her elbows pulling her arms tightly together as I went. This position made her vulnerable to anything I wanted to do and made her breasts push out further.

I walked around in front of her. I took her breasts in my hand and started to knead them pinching her nipples as I did.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, sir."

I stopped and ran my hand down her stomach to her pubic hair. "Spread your legs slightly." She did as she was told.

I slipped two fingers across her clit and down with one finger on each side of her pussy. She was extremely wet,

I walked to the box and placed the contents on a coffee table. I took the blindfold and slipped it over her head.

I then walked away, leaving her standing naked in her foyer and found my way to the kitchen. I took a glass from her cupboard and filled it with ice. I walked back to her and placed an ice cube in my mouth. I leaned over, took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked hard while holding the ice cube to her nipple. Her nipple grew hard and erect in my mouth. I did the same to the right breast.

I placed multiple ice cubes into both hands, walked behind her, slipped my hands around her and took both breasts into my hands, holding the ice cubes firmly on her nipples. I whispered in her ear.

"Do you want to try your new nipple clamps?"

"Yes, sir"

I remove my hands and drop the ice cubes in the glass. I look at her nipples and see that they are standing fully erect. I walk to the table, get the clamps and return to her. I open them and put one on each nipple simultaneously. I then tighten each clamp, watching her face to see her reaction. Again, she gives herself away by biting her lower lip.

I lean over and lick her nipples while I stroke her clit with my finger. I start tapping on her clit and she squirms. I stand up.

"Stand perfectly still and do not cum until I tell you that you can."

"Yes, sir" she says but this time it is with a tremble.

I tap her clit some more. Her pussy is so wet that it feels like small splashes occur each time I touch her.

I walk to the table and get the dildo.

I walk behind her and whisper in her ear. "Bend over."

"Yes, sir" again with a tremble. Not a tremble of fear, but a tremble of desire.

I turn the vibrator on and slide it between her legs, rubbing it across her clit and pussy lips. She shudders and her legs shake. "Do not fall or cum".

I slide just the dildo tip into her pussy and her legs start to shake even harder.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, sir. Please, sir."

I push the dildo deep inside her and say "You may cum".

She throws her head back. Gasping she has an orgasm that shakes her entire body.

I then press the button that turns on the thrusting and hold it deep inside her. Her body shakes harder as she gasps for breath. Her body shakes and her legs go limp as she falls to the floor. She lays there quivering and I let her continue to orgasm as I watch. After a minute or so, I reach down and remove the nipple clamps, pull the dildo from inside her and use a pair of scissors to release her arms. I sit down beside her, pull her into my lap and stroke her hair as she recovers.

"Thank you, sir. How can I serve you" comes weakly from her lips.

That was 3 weeks ago. Today she is my sub and does everything I tell her to do. I allow her to order toys and have them delivered to my house. I look forward to the deliveries.

Right now, she is on her knees with my cock in her mouth listening to me say each word I type out loud. She is wearing the same vibrating nipple clamps and has the thrusting dildo turned on high deep inside her pussy. She is sucking me, hoping to get her third mouthful of my cum within 2 hours. I really hope she is rewarded. Because she is not allowed to cum until I reach my third.

"Yesh, shir" she says as she sucks my cock.


dareuu
dareuu
4 Followers