Kinky Katie Ch. 01

Story Info
How the seeds were planted for a woman to enjoy submission.
18.1k words
4.79
47.7k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers

This story follows a young woman's journey of exploring her sexuality in various ways that leads her down the road to some light bondage, discipline, and submission. All characters are over the age of 18. The story takes a few pages to develop so I would appreciate your patience.

*****

Katie was never a flashy type of girl. She was more of that girl next door type with a young, innocent look about her. She never wore a lot of makeup and her clothing was modest in nature. In high school, the girls with the big boobs seemed to get the attention of the boys and her 32B's just couldn't compete. She had her fair share of dates and a couple of boyfriends but was never part of the popular crowd. She might get invited to some of the larger parties but never the ones with just the "cool" kids.

Like every teenage girl, Katie suffered from body image issues thinking her boobs were too small and her butt too big. She wasn't a virgin by the time she went off to college but she wasn't very sexually active either. She needed to be in a relationship with someone before sleeping with them so it limited her sexual experiences. Even the men Katie slept with weren't that exciting and the sex was pretty vanilla mostly because they were both young and inexperienced. She continued to be selective on who she slept with during her first year in college but things began to change in her sophomore year.

Feeling squeezed financially during her second year of college, Katie landed a job in a local tavern that catered to college students. Her roommate, Sara, kept telling Katie she needed to loosen up and enjoy being young and away from home. She would tell Katie there would be plenty of cute guys at the bar and she should try and date more often.

Sara would make fun of Katie by telling her, "You could be living in a convent for as often as you have sex."

Katie's sex life wasn't that bad but it made for a good laugh among friends.

The manager of the bar told her she could increase her tips by wearing low-cut tops, short skirts, or tight pants. Katie knew men sitting at the bar would look down her blouse at her cleavage when she leaned down to put ice in a glass or when she would wash the beer mugs. They especially liked when she would bend over at the waist to get bottled beer out of the lower shelf of the cooler. In her mind, it was harmless teasing and she needed the extra money.

Male bar patrons can be crass in their comments and Katie learned to politely but firmly put a crude man in their place. Guys were always buying her drinks and shots but Katie learned early on that she had to be careful how much she drank on the job. There were also times between the crass and crude comments when a cute guy would try to pick up Katie.

One slow night, after a particularly long sexual dry spell, a cute guy was sitting at the bar by himself. Dave had been in there before, and had always treated Katie with respect but wasn't shy about telling her how pretty she was or respectfully telling her what a great body she had. Throughout a couple of weeks, some flirtations were going back and forth between them. At first, it was Katie's way of getting more tip money but Dave was also cute and Katie had an itch between her legs that needed to be scratched.

It was towards the end of her shift and Katie took the liberty of having a couple of drinks with Dave as it was a slow night. When her shift ended, she had another drink with Dave. The sexual tension was rising as they sat at a booth by themselves. When Katie said she had to be going because she had an early class in the morning, Dave offered to walk her to her car which was parked in a nearby ramp. When they got into the elevator, they looked into each other's eyes and simultaneously they both leaned for a kiss. They began to uncontrollably make-out in the elevator until it reached the third floor where she had parked.

When they got to her car, they continued their makeout session but now, Dave's hands began to roam over Katie's young twenty-year-old body. She really did have an early morning class and didn't want to go back to his place and didn't want to take him home either, however, they were both young and horny. By this time, Dave's hands were up Katie's shirt cupping her breasts under her bra, then he slipped one hand up her skirt to begin massaging her damp pussy, pushing her panties into her cunt. Katie's hand instinctively began to rub, Dave's erection through his pants. Dave's finger pushed Katie's panties aside and began to finger fuck her, making her squirm to his touch. They both needed to release the sexual tension that was building in their loins.

When Katie declined Dave's offer to go back to his place again and didn't want to go to hers, he asked her, "What do you want to do?"

Katie had a puzzled look on her face and replied, "I don't know."

That's when Dave told Katie, "Get down on your knees."

"Here? But what if someone catches us?"

"No one is around, come on, we both want it."

Not seeing any other options and driven by her own sexual needs, Katie nervously got down on her knees between her car and the next, as Dave unzipped his pants and released his throbbing cock which was now in Katie's face. Hesitant but horny, Katie took a look around before taking his dick in her mouth and began to give Dave a blow job right there on the third floor of the parking garage. It had been a long time since Katie had an erect cock to play with, and she began to relax and feast on the hard meat in her mouth. Slurping sounds were coming from her mouth and she sucked feverishly on the dick in her face.

Dave had been admiring Katie's lovely body from the other side of the bar for a few weeks and he didn't want to waste the opportunity to achieve his ultimate goal so he had her get up from her knees and bent her over the hood of the car. She kept telling him this was too risky, that someone might see them but they both had reached the point of no return, despite her mild protestations. Dave lifted Katie's skirt above her ass and he pulled her panties down her legs. Katie stepped out of them in a silent gesture of her approval of what was about to occur despite her reluctance of having sex where they might get caught.

Katie's heart was pounding out of fear of having risky sex but her pussy juices were flowing in anticipation of finally having a hard cock fill her pussy again. Dave kicked her feet further apart as he stared at her succulent ass. He had watched Katie as she walked around the bar and bending over to retrieve bottles of beer from the cooler, wishing he could see her bare ass someday. That day had come as she was now bent over in front of him waiting for him to fuck her.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down Katie's pussy as lubrication before he inserted the tip into her. With one quick motion, Dave thrust the rest of his dick deep into Katie's pussy causing her to moan out loud, her moans echoing in the concrete parking garage. Katie began to enjoy getting fucked in a public garage with a chance of getting caught. She kept looking around to see if anyone was around, almost hoping they would get caught. Katie began to play with her clit while Dave pounded away at her pussy. Her moans got louder as she was about to cum which caused Dave to begin to grunt with his building orgasm. Just as they were both cumming, Katie heard the elevator open and two couples getting out. Dave and Katie were moaning as each orgasmed and quickly straightened up, trying to act natural. Just then, the couples walked by them. They must have heard the grunts and groans coming from the area near Katie's car, glanced over at her and Dave, and started to giggle. While they weren't caught in the act, the two couples knew exactly what Katie and Dave were doing. When the couples were gone, Katie and Dave laughed at their close call.

Dave gave Katie a kiss goodnight with a promise to call her. He held the door open as Katie climbed in and flashed her bare pussy at him before driving away. On her way home, she realized she left her panties on the floor of the parking garage and laughed to herself. What she didn't know was Dave saw her pink panties on the ground and put them in his pocket as a souvenir of his conquest.

From that day forward, Katie enjoyed having sex in risky places. It added another thrill to the sexual experience. She even gave Dave a blow job in his car on her lunch break on a couple of more occasions and even fucked him in the backseat one time but she quickly figured out she was just another piece of ass to him and stopped having sex with him. But that didn't stop her from having sex outdoors or in other places she might get caught with other lovers.

The owner of the bar where Katie worked also helped shape her future sex life. Paul was an older man, with the typical dad body, bald and overweight. He was always asking the female employees out on dates or trying to have sex with them. It became quite common for him to be behind the bar when Katie was working and grab a handful of her ass or to rub his crotch up against her. She was grossed out by his actions but didn't say anything because she needed the job. She would politely brush his hands away when he touched her and dealt with his bad behavior as best she could. He kept trying to get her to go to a motel room with him, even offering to pay her double for her time but she still refused. Some of the waitresses did give in to his advances which put pressure on those that resisted him to also comply.

After months of rejecting Paul's propositions, he told her one night, "Come on Katie, just suck my dick one time and I'll leave you alone."

Katie didn't believe him and told him so but he persisted.

"I promise. One blow job and I'll never bother you again."

Katie needed the job and made good money on tips, especially on the weekends. Other girls told her that after they kept refusing his offers and he would give them crappy shifts to the point where they quit their jobs. Even though Katie was repulsed by Paul, she was seriously considering sucking his dick just so he would leave her alone.

"If I agree to do this, do you promise to never bother me again?"

"I promise, Katie. I'm a man of my word."

Katie reluctantly agreed to suck Paul's dick and followed him up to his office where he sat in his chair and spread his legs.

"Come here Katie, Let's get this party started."

Katie couldn't believe she was going to go through with this and walked up to where Paul was sitting. He began to fondle her tits and ass through her clothes but she pulled back.

"I thought this was just a blow job."

"It is baby. I got to get a little warmed up first."

She rolled her eyes and stepped forward in silent agreement to let him continue to grope her.

"You've got a lovely ass, Katie."

She didn't say anything as he slipped his hands inside the back of her pants to grab her bare ass. Katie noticed a visible bulge forming in the front of his pants and just wanted to get this over with. She stopped his groping by getting down on her knees and unbuckling his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear to reveal a decent-sized, thick cock.

Katie thought, "Too bad Paul is so sleazy, I might enjoy this cock otherwise."

Katie stroked his hard dick for a few moments in disbelief that she was going to do this and was trying to gather up the courage to continue. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and let Paul's dick slide along her tongue into her open mouth. Her lips closed around his cock and she started to bob her head in his lap. She had to open her mouth as wide as she could to be able to get his fat dick into her mouth.

"Good girl, Katie. Oh, that feels so good. You're a damn good cocksucker," Paul said as Katie's tongue swirled around his dick as she was sucking it.

As disgusted as she was by Paul, Katie was beginning to enjoy being coerced into giving him a blow job. There was something about submitting to his dominance, by servicing him that turned her on but she would never admit it to anyone. She found it difficult to admit it to herself but she found her panties getting damp as she was sucking him. Paul then lifted her tank top and pulled her tits out of her bra and began to play with them. Katie didn't object because she thought it might help him cum sooner and this ordeal would then be over.

Katie's mouth was full of Paul's big, thick cock as he played with her tits. She could tell by his heavier breathing that he was getting close to cumming so she began to suck him faster. Paul then clutched her head firmly and forced his dick deep into her throat and sent a huge wad of cum into her mouth. Katie loved letting a man cum in her mouth and would willingly swallow every drop but Paul was cumming so much, she found it difficult to keep up and even gagged once, with a few drops leaking from between her lips and down her chin.

When Paul was done cumming, he released his hands from her head allowing Katie to remove his shrinking dick from between her lips. She looked up at him as she wiped his cum from her chin with her arm. She had mixed emotions of disgust and being turned on at being dominated into satisfying Paul's sexual appetite. Her breasts were still exposed as she saw an evil grin on his face, taking pleasure in his dominant influence over Katie.

As Katie was rearranging her clothes, Paul said, "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Katie didn't respond but just left his office to return to the bar. The other workers suspected what might have happened, especially when Paul came back with a wide grin on his face, proudly strutting around the bar staring at Katie, silently bragging about his latest conquest. Katie ended up going to the ladies' room and quietly masturbating in one of the stalls. She never told anyone, not even her closest friends, what she had done with Paul and certainly wasn't going to let anyone know how turned on she got either.

Needless to say, Paul never kept his promise and Katie ended up blowing him two more times and she even let him fuck her once on his desk. That evening Paul made Katie strip down to her bra and panties before what was agreed to be another blow job. He wanted her to strip completely naked but she resisted. She let him touch her ass and breasts through her underwear and he commented on her moist panties when he touched her between her legs. As Katie was blowing Paul, he kept asking her to fuck him as he knew her pussy was damp. She had been curious about feeling his well-endowed manhood in her pussy from the first time she sucked his dick and, in a moment of weakness and horniness, she agreed to let him fuck her.

Paul made Katie lay back on his desk with her legs spread wide and inserted his big, fat cock in her pussy. As he was fucking her, Paul leaned forward to kiss Katie but she turned her head to avoid him. Katie couldn't stand looking up at his grinning face which showed he was enjoying coercing her into having sex with him so she had her eyes closed so she didn't have to look at him as he used her pussy for his sexual relief. He began to suck on her nipples which she found pleasurable while she pretended he was someone else.

Katie graciously complied with Paul's desire to fuck her from behind so she wouldn't have to see his face. He wanted to play with her sumptuous ass. In this position, it was easier for Katie to pretend Paul was a good-looking patron rather than a perverted, disgusting, old man. He sunk his hands into her round ass cheeks and played with them most of the time he was fucking her. He wet his thumb and stuck it up her ass before stating his desire to do her anally but Katie adamantly refused his request. Paul then began to fuck Katie hard, even spanking her ass and tugging on her long, blonde hair while he pounded her pussy. The spanking was a further act of dominance which Katie strangely enjoyed. She fought back her moans of pleasure as he shot a huge load of cum into her.

She was completely disgusted by Paul but she also enjoyed submitting to his desires and letting him use her. After he fucked her though, she decided to quit and get another job. It didn't pay as well but she didn't want to keep having to have sex with Paul anymore. She may have enjoyed it at times, but he would brag to the other male employees what he did with Katie and she couldn't tolerate their advances, thinking she was a slut.

Katie didn't get into a serious relationship until she was in her junior year of college when she turned twenty-one and met Rick at a party. She had dated guys and wasn't a virgin but it was different with Rick. He was tall and handsome with dark hair, blue eyes, and a slender build. She thought he was the love of her life.

In Katie's limited experience before Rick, sex was mostly giving her partner a blow job for several minutes then having sex in the missionary position. Foreplay consisted of her date playing with her breasts, sucking on her nipples, and some fingering of her pussy. She only orgasmed a few times while being fingered, leaving her to take care of her needs by herself later before she went to sleep.

Things changed with Rick. They were together a lot so they had more time to themselves than Katie had with her past boyfriends. They also spent more time on foreplay with him addressing her needs also. Katie didn't know if it was Rick's lack of expertise but she found that she didn't enjoy having her pussy eaten as much as her friends said they did and preferred to have him use his fingers instead. Maybe it was because of all the time she spent masturbating when she was younger and without a boyfriend that led her to prefer a finger to a tongue. Rick learned, through Katie's instructions, how she liked to be touched in order to reach an orgasm. She would still let him lick her pussy because he enjoyed it and it did turn her on but Katie could only orgasm when he used his fingers on her clit. She would also play with her clit while having sex which led to orgasms.

Being with Rick consistently also allowed Katie to hone her cocksucking skills. When you are young, you think that just using your lips on a cock is a good blow job but Katie learned to use her tongue, lips, and hands to enhance the blow job experience for her boyfriend. Not only did she learn how to improve her techniques but also learned to take his six-and-a-half-inch dick, deeper into her mouth until Katie could deep throat him. Maybe "learning" to deep throat isn't the correct terminology, Rick liked to hold her head and fuck her mouth so he kept pushing himself deeper each time. Of course, it took a lot of gagging on his cock before Katie was able to consistently deep throat him but once she learned to control that reflex, it became easy. She also liked the rough treatment of being throat fucked.

The first time Katie got Rick's entire dick into her mouth, he said, "That's it, Katie, oh babe, that feels so good. You took it all, babe."

Katie was so proud of herself. She was young, in love, and wanted to please her man. With Rick, she learned to give slow, sensuous blow jobs at times also, rather than the quick, obligatory ones as part of foreplay. Katie learned to make love to Rick's dick and to enjoy giving him pleasure. Her enthusiasm for sucking his dick and wanting to please him turned her from an average cocksucker to a great one. Of course, swallowing his cum was a big part of giving a great blow job too. What was the point of blowing a guy if you weren't going to finish the job? Some of her friends would finish a guy by jerking him off or spitting the cum out, which in her mind, was wasting a good load.

One time when Katie had her period, she and Rick were making out and he had her tits out and sucking on her nipples while she was stroking him. They were in his car at a local lover's lane because it turned them both on to have sex in a car. Katie was super into sucking his dick that night, taking her time, making love to his dick with her mouth, and had him squirming in his seat while her head bobbed in his lap.

Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers