I Have a Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds good to me. What time is the game?"

"I'll be by at noon. The game starts at two."

She stood up and I gave her a light hug. She looked at me and gave me a soft kiss.

"See you Saturday."

I thought about her all week. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I wondered if I could be just friends with her. Time would tell. She was the one person I could never forget and I never did anything with her except for the one kiss at her graduation.

I stopped by Saturday and she was all dressed for the game. She had on a jersey and her ball cap. Her hair was in a ponytail. She looked like a sexy teenager. She invited me in and introduced me to her parents. They remembered me as the little boy next door who always played with Mary. A little boy walked or half staggered in. He came to me and I picked him up.

"Hi Phillip, it's nice to meet you."

Mary said he just started talking so it wasn't easy to understand him. It sounded like he said dada, but I wasn't sure. He hadn't ever had a father, so I couldn't figure out where he picked up the word anyway. It sounded good to me, though. She took him and kissed his cheek before she handed him over to her mother. Then we left for the game.

Mary did say that Phillip called her dad, 'dada' and since I was a guy he called me the same thing. He didn't know very many words.

It was fun being with her. We got a hot dog and a beverage. We decided we would go out and eat afterward. It was as if we were old friends again. I didn't want it to happen but my feelings for her were coming back. I held her hand and she didn't stop me. She just smiled. I bought Phillip a t-shirt and a Nerf ball. Mary said I didn't have to do that but I told her I wanted to.

We headed over to a restaurant I knew had good food. We ordered a mixed drink and dinner. The owner of the restaurant came over and asked me if I would play a couple of numbers on the piano for them. They had a band coming in but they wouldn't start for an hour or so. The place was somewhat crowded since the ballgame ended. I looked over at Mary and she said she would love to hear me play.

They changed our table to one up near the stage. They brought our drinks but said they would hold our dinner until we were ready for it. The manager had the microphone and said they were honored to have Phil Ayers play a few songs on the piano for their listening pleasure.

I asked Mary if there was anything special she wanted to hear. She said anything was fine. I played some of my old time favorites. As I was finshing I took the microphone and said my last number was for a very special friend. I look over at Mary and played, 'You Don't Know Me', by Willie Nelson and Ray Charles.

You give your hand to me and then you say hello

And I can hardly speak, my heart is beating so

And anyone could tell, you think you know me well

But you don't know me

I put everything I had into the song. I actually had tears in my eyes while I played it. Conversations stopped in the restaurant while they listened. I figured most everyone knew the words to the iconic song.

For I never knew the art of making love

Though my heart ached with love for you

Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by

The chance you might have loved me too

When I finished a number of people stood up and clapped for me. I bowed and went back to sit with Mary who also had tears in her eyes. The manager came over and thanked me and said dinner was on the house.

Mary told me she loved all the songs but especially the one that was dedicated. She knew it was for her. We had our dinner and a number of people stopped by our table to thank me for playing. I took Mary home and asked her if I could see her again. She said anytime and then kissed me. It was real and passionate. I told her I would call her sometime during the week.

She had mentioned that she taught seventh graders and had volleyball practice after school. She was the assistant coach. She had games on most Tuesdays and Thursdays and practice the other three days. What she missed the most was being home with her son.

Her mom loved her grandson and didn't mind watching him. Since I was the boss and could make my own hours, I decided to leave the office early on Tuesday and Thursday. I went by the Moore's house and picked up Phillip. Because I didn't have a car seat, I borrowed the one Mrs. Moore had. After we had him settled in his seat, I left for the volleyball game. The first time I did it really surprised Mary. She had trouble paying attention to the game.

After the first time, she got used to it. Phillip loved sitting next to me and watching the game. When he got tired, he'd climb up on my lap and take a nap. I loved the little guy almost as much as I loved his mother. I just wasn't sure about us getting married. In fact, we had kissed but we never did more. That's why I believed I loved her so much--just being with her made me happy.

I always took him back to his grandma's after the game. One Friday when I got to their house, Mary's mom looked a bit nervous. I asked her if there was a problem and she said the guy who had been dating Mary had called. He wanted to know if she was still going to the teachers' conference in Columbus with him on Saturday.

I wasn't sure what to say or do. Mary never mentioned the conference to me. We never made any plans for that Saturday. I thought I'd just come over and we'd play it by ear. I was getting ready to go home. I really didn't want to see Mary right then but she came walking in the door. She was all smiles until she saw the look on my face.

"Phil, what's the matter? Is Phillip OK?" She looked at me and then at her mother. "What is it mom?"

"Jim called and asked what time you wanted him to pick you up tomorrow to go to the convention."

"Oh my god! I told him the last time we went out that I wasn't going with him. He told me that he wouldn't give up that easy. I'm not going, Phil. I never mentioned it to you because I completely forgot about it. You have to believe me. It was over a month ago when he told me about that conference."

Mary went to the phone and called Jim. When he answered, she told him she wasn't going. Then she told him to stop calling because she had a boyfriend whom she loved. I didn't know what to think or do. Mary called it off right there in front of her mother and me.

"Phil I'm so sorry. Things have been so good between us. I don't know what else to do. I really do love you even though we've only been together for a month. I've never felt this way about another man. Please forgive me."

I left and went home. I didn't go and visit that weekend. I went Tuesday to pick up my little friend. He came right to me and his grandma smiled. We went to the volleyball game and Mary had a big smile on her face when we walked in. After the game, she hugged and kissed her son and then hugged and kissed me. I did the same thing on Thursday.

One thing I forgot to mention. When Phillip and I went to a game, there were always women who sat near us. I didn't know any of them but they introduced themselves. I think they just liked playing with Phillip but Mary told me they better not be putting the make on me. It made me laugh. I guess Mary was like me and was a bit insecure.

On Thursday after the game, I took Phillip home. I said goodbye and headed home before Mary got there. I went to work on Friday and when I got home, Mary pulled up in my driveway.

"Mary, what are you doing here? Is Phillip all right?"

"He's fine. I stopped at home and talked to mom. I told her I was coming over to see you and wouldn't be back until morning." She reached in her backseat and took out an overnight bag. "Phil, I think we both have a problem and I'm here to help solve it. I'm going to make love to you. I love you and only you and I am going to prove it."

We went into the house and I ordered some Chinese takeout. After we ate, we drank some wine, sat on the couch, and started necking. I got past second base when Mary stood and led me to my bedroom. I undressed her and then I took off my clothes. She moved to the middle of the bed and we kissed many times. I worked my way down to her breasts and took turns kissing one and then the other. I squeezed them and slobbered all over them. I couldn't get enough. I worked my way down her belly and spent some time on the fuzzy area between her belly button and her muff. I buried my face in her and she pushed my head down hard.

She was the first woman who I gave everything I had. I ate and tongued her pussy as she came all over my face. I stayed down there until she begged me to fuck her. I moved up and rubbed my cock over her pussy. When I couldn't take it any longer, I slowly pushed it in as far as it would go. Mary had another orgasm. I stopped while she calmed down and then started pumping as fast as I could. I couldn't hold on very long. It felt amazing when Mary came again with me.

I rolled off her to catch my breath. I never felt so strongly about a woman. She rolled over on her side and cuddled up to me.

"I love you Phil Ayers."

We kissed and after a bit, I got up to get us something to drink. She got up to use the bathroom and clean up a little. We got back in bed and drank a glass of wine while we talked. I told her I loved her but I didn't know what to do. She told me I should marry her then she could move in with me and make love all the time. She knew about me being afraid to get married. I was always afraid it wouldn't last. She said she would do anything I wanted to make sure we stayed together.

I took our glasses and put them on the end table. Then I turned down the lights and we made some serious love for another round. We went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning, I was cuddled up to her backside. I slowly raised her leg and put my cock against her pussy. She woke up and helped me by pushing against me as I entered her. We didn't last long and I came as soon as she did.

We got up and she went to shower. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers and made us some coffee. Mary came out dressed and looked so beautiful. She said she had to get home and take care of Phillip. I told her I had some work to do today but I would see her Sunday. We kissed and I walked her out to her car.

It stuck with me what she had said about how she got pregnant. I loved her and Phillip. When she talked about us getting married, she made me want to believe it could work. And more than anything, I wished I was the boy's real father. So I went to the office and found out all I could about the guy who was the sperm donor.

I drove to his dealership in Dover where I looked at a few cars and told him I would probably be back. Instead, I followed him when he left. He went to a restaurant nearby and sat in a booth. I stopped at the bar and ordered a beer on tap. Then I went over and asked if I could join him, saying I had a few more questions about a couple of his cars. Later, when he went to the restroom, I took a powerful sleeping powder and put it in his beer. I knew he would be out within a half hour. We talked and he told me where he went to college and how his dad owned the dealership so he always knew where he was going to work.

Readers, please understand what I'm about to tell you. It was totally wrong of me but I felt I had to do it.

He said he felt extra tired and decided to head back to the dealership. He made it to his car and collapsed. I had bought a DNA test kit and rubbed it in his mouth. I just let him lay there on the seat sleeping and went home. Sunday I went to see Mary and Phillip. We thought we would go to a street fair so he could go on some kiddie rides.

While Mary went to get ready, I took a DNA test and rubbed it in Phillips mouth. On Monday, I went to a clinic and asked if they could send in the two tests for me. I gave them my name and I said the other was a child. I figured they thought I was seeing if I was the father so I didn't have to pay support. They told me it wasn't like TV and would take a few weeks. I told them that was fine.

As I drove home, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. Would Mary get upset about it? How could I make her see how much I loved them

For the next few weeks, everything was pretty much back to normal. Phillip and I went to the games, even the away games. Saturdays was our day to do things together. Sundays we would go to my mom's or stay at Mary's and have dinner.

Three weeks went by and I got a call from the clinic. They said they received my DNA results and I could come in and pick them up. The doctor handed me the results and said I was the father of the boy. I smiled and thanked him. I couldn't wait to tell Mary. I called her before practice and asked her if she would go to city hall with me. She asked why and I told her it was a surprise. I stopped at her house and asked her to get Phillip's birth certificate and bring him with her.

"Phil, what's going on? Is something wrong? I've never seen you like this."

"Do you truly love me Mary?"

"You know I do. What's going on?"

"I want to make Phillip my biological son. From now on he will be, if you agree. If so, just go along with what I tell the clerk."

"Phil! What did you do?" cried Mary.

"Please Mary, just do what they ask."

We walked in and I told the clerk that I wanted to change my son's last name legally. I said I hadn't been around when he was born so my name wasn't on his birth certificate. I'm back now I want it corrected. I put his certificate on the counter. The old birth certificate didn't list a father.

"Sir, you have to show proof that you are his father."

Mary looked confused. I was sure she had questions. I just hoped that after I explained it all, she would see just how much I loved her and little Phillip.

I put the DNA tests on the counter stating I was his biological father along with my drivers license. The clerk checked the test documents and then filed the change of birth certificate. Mary had to show her driver's license to show she was the mother on the certificate. Once all the paperwork came back, he would legally be Phillip Bryan Ayers. I thanked him and picked up little Phillip. Then we walked out to the car.

"Are you going to tell me how you did this? You know that this makes you totally responsible for him. I love you but can't believe you did this."

"I love him and want him to have a real dad. He never needs to know any differently."

We sat in the car a few minutes. Mary stared out the window but didn't say more. My heart pounded as I waited for her to speak.

"You did this for us? For me?"

"I did. I would do anything for you, Mary."

I was going to say more but Phillip started to whine. It was late and I figured he was hungry. I drove across town and pulled into a McDonalds. He grinned when he saw where we were. We ordered him a kid's meal and Mary and I each ordered a burger and fries. I put Phillip in a booster chair and Mary sat beside him.

Even though it was busy and there was a lot of noise, I didn't notice any of it. All I saw was Mary. I reached into my pocket and knelt in front of her.

"Mary, you know how much I love you. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god! Yes, yes I'll marry you." She was smiling and crying at the same time. I slid the ring onto her finger and gave her a quick kiss. We ate our meal and watched little Phillip make a mess, but he was enjoying himself. I couldn't believe how much I loved that kid.

When we went back to Mary's house, I saw Mr. Moore sitting in his easy chair. Mrs. Moore came out from the kitchen. She must have noticed the way we were smiling because she asked what was happening. Mary held out her hand and her mom started crying. They hugged each other and her dad smiled at me. After they calmed down, Mary told her parents about going to the courthouse. She said I was now legally Phillip's dad. Mary showed her a copy of the new birth certificate and said we would receive the changed original soon. They didn't ask how we did it and I didn't volunteer any information.

Mrs. Moore asked when we were getting married and I told her that was completely up to Mary. I just told them I would prefer sooner rather than later. We decided that Thanksgiving was only six weeks away and Mary would be through with volleyball, so we decided we would get married the weekend before.

I was still nervous as hell about getting married but I truly loved Mary and little Phillip. I told Mary I would make out a short list of people I would invite. I didn't want to send out a bunch of invitations. Mary said she would do the same thing.

Mary said she invited a few teachers she was friends with, and two aunts and their families on her mother's side. On her dad's side, she invited his brother and their family. I invited my office staff and my two brothers and my sister and their families. When I invited mom and dad, they said they were coming together and were really happy for us. I was so afraid that something would go wrong but Mary kept me centered on our love for each other.

I asked my dad to be my best man and he said he would be happy to. Mary asked her mother to be her matron of honor since she was also her best friend. I asked my brother Allen if his daughter could be our flower girl and he said he would ask his ex wife. He then surprised me and said he was bringing Beth as his plus one.

I invited my brother Charlie and he was excited for me. He asked if it was all right to invite Dana, his ex-wife. I told him it was OK. That brings me to my sister Sue. I asked her if her son Benny could be my ring bearer, Phillip was a little to young. She said he could and that she and her husband Richard would be there.

I talked to Mary and told her about my family coming. My divorced parents were coming together. My brother Allen was bringing his ex-wife Beth and my brother Charlie was bringing his ex-wife, Dana. And Sue was coming with Richard, her second husband. They were all bringing their families.

Mary looked at me and gave me a kiss. "Phil, it looks like you're putting you're family back together. I'm happy that they all want to be there for you."

Our little church was full. Seeing all my family together made me feel really good. Watching the kids come down the aisle, one as a ring bearer and the other throwing flower petals, made my heart fill good. I had a tear in my eye watching my dad and Mary's mother as best man and matron of honor. The music changed and everyone stood up as my beautiful Mary with her father holding her arm started down the aisle. I couldn't help it as tears ran down my face. I knew right then that I made the right decision.

After we said our 'I do's', everyone headed over to the hall we rented. We had a nice buffet set up and Mary and I were the first in line. We got our food and sat at the head table. We couldn't get two bites in before everyone kept clinking their glasses wanting us to kiss. I didn't mind the kisses but I wanted to eat my food while it was hot.

After we ate, the band started playing all the songs you hear at weddings. I don't know if I ever got that chicken song right. I did good on the Hokey Pokey. Mary and I sat out during the Bunny Hop but got back up for YMCA. We loved dancing the slow songs but everyone wanted to keep tagging in. Mary asked me to play the piano. She told her friends that I was really good.

I broke down, went over to the piano, and played a couple of our favorite songs. I then asked my sister Sue to come up and sing a song while I played. She had a beautiful voice. She came up and I told her that I was going to play an old Elvis tune called 'Loving You'.

I started playing while Sue sang.

I will spend my whole life through

Loving you

Just loving you