I Have a Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter, summer, spring time too

Loving you

Loving you

Makes no difference where I go

Or what I do

You know that I'll always be

Loving you, just you and

Damn, my sister could sing. It was surprising how quiet it got while I played and she sang. A lot of couples kept dancing. You could hear a number of people singing along with her. I looked at the band and asked them to join in. When they started, I got up and took Mary out on the dance floor. My sister kept singing.

If I'm seen with someone new

Don't be blue

Don't you be blue

I'll be faithful, I'll be true

Always true, true to you

After my sister finished her song, she grabbed her husband and danced with him. The band played the song through a second time. As the reception ended, we thanked everyone for coming. Little Phillip was going home with his grandma and grandpa. Mary and I were going to a motel but didn't tell anyone where. The following day we left for Branson for a couple of days.

For Thanksgiving, we went to my mom's house. She also invited the Moore's. I wasn't surprised to see mom invited dad also. For Christmas, we went to the Moore's for dinner. For New Year's Eve, my brother Allen invited us to his party. My two brothers were there with their exes and my sister was with her husband. Mom and dad even showed up together.

No one remarried as of yet but it was sure good seeing them all together. Mary told everyone at the party that we were having a second child in about seven months. She had gone to the doctor the day before.

Everything was going great and Mary and I always talk and discuss our differences, we never had many.. My brothers told me communication solves most problems. I couldn't agree more. And because of Mary and Phillip, I no longer had a problem. I loved my marriage.

Thanks for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear