I Heard a Rumor - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I nodded yes.

"Should I go farther?" she asked, sounding pleased.

For a third time I nodded yes.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "Now you're in real trouble! I know I promised that you wouldn't be naked just yet, but then you disobeyed, so, too bad!"

I could feel her untying and loosening the laces on my bikini, and then she removed it, saying nothing.

"Now spread your legs!" she commanded.

With my legs spread apart, I could feel her attach restraints to each of my ankles. There was something holding them apart, presumably a spreader bar. I felt completely vulnerable, but there was no hiding how turned on I was by this truly heavy bondage.

"I wanted to make sure that I didn't go too far with things too soon, but I can tell that you like what I'm doing. I can clearly see that you are quite enjoying it! I'm not the only bondage connoisseur here, so I feel a lot better about what I have planned for you! We're going to have so much fun! Just wait and see!"

Then I felt her place some sort of ring around the base of my genitals behind my balls, followed by a piece that encased my penis which she attached to the ring, holding everything in place. I heard a click, as she secured what seemed to be a chastity cage onto me. I could again sense her slight hesitation to make sure she wasn't going too far, but one look at my state of arousal made it very obvious that I was totally into what she was doing.

"I'll bet you think I just put a chastity lock on you. Well, you'll be wearing one soon enough, but that's not what it is. It's an e-stim device, and it will deliver little electrical shocks that will remind you to behave yourself. You will get different patterns of shock that will slowly become more intense. You won't believe how strong it gets, but don't worry, it's totally safe!"

I heard her fiddle with some buttons. Then, all of a sudden, I felt shocks at the most sensitive parts of my penis and testicles. She laughed as I visibly jumped.

"Oh, that's the lowest setting. Let's turn it up and get you really jumping!"

She wasn't kidding. I began jumping and twisting at pulses of shock.

"Mmmmmph!"

"That's only level 3. Little by little, it's going to get more intense. Just wait until you reach level 15!" she laughed.

As time passed, I easily noticed the e-stim becoming stronger. I worried that I wouldn't be able to take it, but there was nothing I could do about it, and that was actually quite a turn on!

"I have to continue with my preparations. Remember, this little predicament I have set up for you right now is just a prelude to what's coming next."

As I continued to jump from the delightful but intense little shocks, she approached my ear, saying, "I'll bet you never thought that losing a card game would lead to this! Maybe next time you'll want to play better. Or maybe not! You do look great tied up like this, though. I knew you would!"

I continued to twist, jump, and moan as the shocks intensified.

"This is so delicious that I could just watch you like this all day! I'd love to do that, but I have better things in store for you, my slave! In the meantime, I don't want you knowing what I'm doing."

Then, I felt her insert earplugs into each ear, which prevented me from hearing almost anything. She was right. I would have no way of knowing what she was doing.

The inescapable bondage and complete sensory deprivation combined to make my e-stim session more intense and seem to go on forever! Just when I thought I could tolerate the shock level, the e-stim would turn itself up.

How would I get through this? And if this was just the beginning, I wondered what my new girlfriend had in store for me next.

12