I Heard Him Leave

Story Info
Cuckold listens and cleans up.
1.9k words
3.26
48.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him leave this morning. It wasn't as loud or long a performance as last night, but judging by my wife's moans, cries, and sighs, it was a satisfactory conclusion to their night together.

I sat naked on the edge of my single bed in the small, stark room off our master suite. This one had no interest in allowing me to participate or observe, or perhaps he never knew I was in the house. Such decisions were entirely in her control, and she had left me here since I finished helping her prepare for the date the evening before.

There'd been hours of silence in the empty house. I tried to nap, knowing there'd be more hours of noises, some mysterious, some all-too clear, to come. Sleep was elusive, fitful at best, until I faintly heard the front door, noises in the living room, perhaps a drink, soon set aside.

She liked to pitch her voice loud enough for me to hear. His was a low, indistinct rumble. Moans and heavy breathing gave way to her clearly saying, "Oh, yes! Nibble my earlobe. I like that." A little later she said, "let me take my blouse off," and then, "Yes, suck on my nipples," and a breath-catching, "Ah, huh."

His voice, Solicitous, lustful. Was I reading too much in? Painting in the details of their passion with my imagination?

Her reply, "No, go ahead and bite me. Grab and squeeze if you want to, I can take it. Use my body, it's here for your pleasure tonight." She was speechifying for my benefit.

My erotic reverie was interrupted as the door opened. She stood naked in the doorway, flushed and glowing. There's a reality behind the phrase "that just-fucked look." She had the look: not merely just-fucked, but well-fucked. I love to see her with that look.

I rose from the bed to go to her.

"What a night!" She said. "What a man! God, his cock... and such stamina. Could you hear? Did you love it?"

I went to her, kissed her mouth. Her lips seemed swollen, her cheeks flushed. I nuzzled at her earlobe and her neck.

"You could hear, couldn't you?"

I worked my way down to her breasts. The nipples stood up red and inflamed. I could see bite marks, hickeys, and fingermark bruises.

"He loved my boobs hard, last night and again this morning."

I kissed each injury and offense, licked gently at the tender nipples. They rose to my ministrations.

"I sucked his cock. When we left the living room, I stopped him in the hall so I could get down on my knees and take him into my mouth and throat."

I'd heard it. She actually sat on the floor outside my door and encouraged him until he was fully fucking her throat and her head was bumping against the door.

"I took it all. I took every inch - it must have been 9", and thick. My jaw is so sore this morning, because of that, and what we just did."

I kissed her chin, her mouth, her nose, her jaw where it touched her ear.

"I sucked him right here," - we were in the doorway - "until he grabbed my head and unloaded into my throat. I sucked him dry and swallowed every drop."

Her hand was massaging my cock now.

"I don't know who loves these mornings after more, you or me. I totally surrendered to him. You don't know yet how far I went to service him. I degraded myself, and you're degraded by it, and right now both of us are so turned on remembering it. We're a little... twisted, aren't we?

I covered her mouth with mine, kissing, probing into it with my tongue, licking her teeth, as if I could glean last night's cum from her. I wanted that, badly, but I didn't need her saying that I was twisted for wanting it.

She turned her head and went on, "He literally picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, threw me down on the bed, and pulled my panties off. I've been naked and with him ever since, his sweat, his skin, and more are all over me. It hasn't been twenty minutes since I was digging my fingertips into his ass crack." She held her hand up, first finger extended. "I stuck this one up his ass and probed his prostate so I could get maximum cum from his last ejaculation this morning."

I kissed it. I sucked that finger into my mouth.

"He went down on me while he recovered from that first throat-blasting cum shot. I give him credit for that, and for not taking long to get hard again. But he was so rough, not gentle and kind and sweet like you are." Her hands were on my shoulders.

I took the hint, kissing my way down her body. Her cleavage was shiny and greasy, and I now realized there was a trail of drying cum down her belly, running into her pubes. This was where the last cum shot had gone. I licked it off her, reverently and thoroughly cleaning her until I knelt before her and pressed my nose into those pubes. She keeps them shaved around the edges, and trimmed fairly short. I licked at them like a cat would, seeking cream. Whether it got there last night or this morning, I wanted it.

"You're so good for me in every way, and so caring. Men like him don't care at all. He bit at me, at my lips and my clit. If you did those things, I'd be so turned off! But I came in an instant last night. I shrieked with pain and pleasure."

I heard it, she had yelled, "eat me! Chew my pussy! Oh god, hurt me good!"

I licked gently at her swollen and chafed labia, and tongued her clit.

"Going down on me had him hard as a rock again. He stood up and fell on me, pulling my legs apart and entering me with one hard thrust. I was wet and ready, but not dilated enough to take him that way, so I shrieked again, wordlessly, I think. I was tumbling from orgasm to orgasm for what seemed a long time, rising to a crescendo, thinking I was done, and then his cock found my g spot and drove me to new heights."

She had said things like, "Pound me! Destroy my little pussy! Hit that spot, hit it hard!" and "Tear me open, make me cry! Make me bleed!"

After some time, his low rumbling voice had demanded a change. They switched positions and she rode him cowgirl style. She moaned. He grunted. The bed squealed.

She stopped her story, her breath was catching. My gentle tonguing brought on an orgasm. She held my head with her hand and pumped against me with a couple spasms. "Oh, that was nice," she said. "Now like my pussy lips and the opening. He put some cum in there that's working its way out now. Lick it up."

I dipped my head lower, and she went on with her story.

He demanded another change. He wanted her on her knees. She was panting, wrung out, begging for mercy. Her pussy couldn't take any more.

So he fucked her ass. "He scooped through my pussy with his fingers and rammed two of them into my asshole. He spit on it, and on his cock, and then he split my asshole wide open. It burned like a fire, and hurt like bee stings. I screeched with pain, but he only slapped my ass, and worked his huge cock farther into my little hole. I nearly passed out!"

She said these things, but she knew I listened and remembered, and I knew that everything she cried out to him was for my benefit. Actually, she cried, "Slap my ass! Fuck that tight hole hard! I'm a slut and need to be hurt. Fuck me! Come in my ass! Oh, yes! Diddle my clit and come in my ass!"

The reach-around and the hard assfucking brought her to a new orgasmic state, legs shaking and trembling. She said, "He grunted, pushed that big cock halfway up to my throat, and blasted my backdoor with a load of sweet cum.

"Here, you might be able to swab some out." She led me to the bed, knelt and leaned forward on it, and wiggled her butt at me. I saw the red inflammation of her rectum, and the residual looseness of it. Then I put my face in and began to lick.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I am so lucky to have you to comfort me after beastly men use me in savage ways. Good! Good! Press your tongue into my burning butthole." She wiggled from side to side, and then pushed back against my probing tongue.

"We fell asleep with his cock softening in my ass. A short time later we awoke and cleaned up with a shower. Then we came back to bed and fucked again. I couldn't count the orgasms I had. He eventually pushed my thighs up against my chest until I was bent double with my ass in the air, and crossed my ankles in front of his face. The pressure was tremendous. I lost control and released some squirt juice, as he also squirted deep into my pussy.

She pushed my head away and sat up on the bed. I stood beside her as she continued.

"That wet spot was big enough for both of us to sleep in. We were exhausted and we did sleep."

I slept then too. But I woke when they awoke. She told me, "I woke before him, and threw the covers off. He had morning wood, so I slid around to take it in my mouth. He awoke and began to saw it back and forth, then pushed my head away. He wanted to fuck again, but my pussy is just too sore. Of course he didn't care. I offered him a different pleasure."

I'd heard all this, indistinctly, as I said at the start.

"I lay on my back, and he fucked my throat. I slobbered all over that long cock, and as I gagged on it, drool ran from the corners of my mouth, and tears from my eyes."

I was back to kissing her face, and nuzzling her neck. She wrapped her hand around my cock and pumped it with increased pressure and tempo.

"He pulled out and slid forward. I sucked at his ball sack, pulling one ball into my mouth, then the other. He slid farther forward, sitting on my chin, with his asshole in front of my mouth. I kissed and licked, tongued, and sucked. He pressed my boobs together and pumped his cock between them. He used my boobs to jack himself off while I licked his ass when I could, until finally, when he was close, I pressed my finger into his asshole, like I told you, and massaged his cum out. It splattered down my belly and on my pubes."

As she told me that, I kissed her hard on the mouth, I kissed and licked, tongued and sucked. I tensed and ejaculated as she pulled on my cock, spilling all my pent-up seed into her hand.

She gave it to me to lick, then left the room.