All Comments on 'I Heard Him Leave'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, very hot.

My little penis is so stiff now. I hope my Mistress will let me rub it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a waste if that was me i would have slap the the dog crap out of her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

mmm i would love to be her janitor and get all her lovers cum from her cunt

AllanbradlAllanbradlover 2 years ago

My penis is not little but also stiff ; ) Nice story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous idiots gibbering like apes over this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was short, sweet, and stayed right on target. My wife identified with it because she likes being degraded and savagely used by her lovers. Part of her turn on is that it also degrades and emasculates me, her husband.

Very few stories nail this theme as well as you did, for example, “I totally surrendered to him. You don't know yet how far I went to service him. I degraded myself, and you're degraded by it…”

Your description of the husband comforting his wife in the aftermath of her night was awesome, “I am so lucky to have you to comfort me after beastly men use me in savage ways. Press your tongue into my burning butthole."

OMG, ‘burning butthole’ was hot! My wife says that my tongue is her customized Preparation H, after a hot night with one of her lovers. Also, she sometimes has me ‘rim out’ her lovers anus with my tongue while she sucks their cocks.

Your story got even hotter, “He slid farther forward, sitting on my chin, with his asshole in front of my mouth. I kissed and licked, tongued, and sucked. He used my boobs to jack himself off while I licked his ass…It splattered down my belly and on my pubes."

My wife loves it when one of her bulls does this to her. Her tits get used for his pleasure, and she gets covered (marked) with his cum. Also, by having her lick his ass, he has taken the last bit of self-respect away from her.

Your closing sentences completed the degradation, “I tensed and ejaculated as she pulled on my cock, spilling all my pent-up seed into her hand. She gave it to me to lick, then left the room.”

A wife that has been well-fucked by her lover has absolutely no interest in her husband’s seed. My wife usually jacks me off over the toilet and then flushes my sperm down the sewer!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah it was great. Just imagine all the HIV spreading in their little twisted world. The beautiful stages of painful fading and the sigh of relief we all make when they pass, like a faint smelly dry fart in the wind.

You are good at this, yo a master proctologist at heart, a little bit homo, but hey, nobody is perfect. Keep the turd warm, I mean, scribb… write more. Latrine walls are always available.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love listening to my wife being serviced by another man with the added bonus of the cameras installed inside and outdoors i can watch everything they do. During warm weather she enjoys naked sex in the garden being stripped and taken across our picnic table which gives me a great view of a guy pounding his cock into her. She knows exactly where to have sex for the cameras and my benefit and how much i love to hear her tell guys to mark her with hickeys, cum inside her or tell them how big their cock is compared to what she is used to getting from me. She is submissive and no hole is off limit to any man she has sex with or position he wants to take her in. I have told her it would be great to watch her have sex with more than one guy and she agreed that if it happens that way she will. We have amazing sex when she comes to me after they finish with her and sometimes i am inside fucking while she is outside and we all enjoy each other.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Very sensuously written

Leroi123Leroi1235 months ago

Well-written. The degradation though is not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Testing her lover's ass on her is -1,000,000 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous