I Hire Monica the Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's probably a primal thing, but when I spend time with a woman, talking with her, whether it be for coffee, a glass of wine, in a business meeting, during a meal or in a passing conversation like on a plane, I very quickly end up looking at her mouth, and in about 1.3 seconds I am wondering what it would feel like to have her lips around my cock, sucking me.

I had known this woman, this beautiful highly experienced cocksucker, for many years and the thought of getting a blowjob from her was only a dream for every day of it.

Until now.

My dreams had come true; her lips were wrapped tightly around my dick.

She was so good at pleasuring me I knew I couldn't hold back, as much as I would have like to.

My hands gripped her head and her tight mouth assumed vacuum powers as I pumped over and over into her throat, groaning loudly as I experienced what I thought was nirvana as she swallowed my hot load, spurt after spurt.

When I was finished, still out of breath, I released my hands; she pulled off of me, looked up and smiled.

I knew she was a keeper.

*****

After exploding into Monica's throat, I gasped for air.

She looked at me, ran her tongue all around her mouth, and along her teeth, and swallowed again.

Opening her mouth wide, showing me that every drop of my man sauce was in her tummy.

She kept smiling, almost giddy as she popped the champagne and filled the two flutes.

Handing me one, she said, "To a Great New Job!"

I just nodded, smiling and still reeling from The. Best. Blowjob. Ever.

We touched our flutes and drank deeply.

Monica pointed us to the shower where we soaped each other up and rinsed off.

She got me hard again, and wanted me to fuck her, in fact she was begging me to stick it in but I told her she had to wait because first I had to see her, second I had to taste her, third I would feel her with my cock.

Knowing she was going to get her pussy licked she quit pouting.

I dried her off and asked her to please go lay on the bed.

She sashayed her tanned ass over the big bed, climbed on it, on her back and spread her legs a bit.

Climbing up, I spread her tanned legs further and started kissing her thighs, letting her anticipation increase.

After a few minutes she was begging me to click her pussy, saying "Oh Mister Jack, please lick my pussy, it is wet and hungry. It has been so long!"

.All these years I thought, I had no idea she was such a sexy creature.

When my tongue touched her pussy she was in heaven.

She moaned again that it been so long since she had her pussy licked and she always loved having it done to her.

It took less than a minute before she was squirming on the bed, humping my face as I focused her clit.

Her pussy was tight as a monkey fist.

It took some doing to get my fingers inside of her, and then I started the quick search for her g spot with the fingers on my right hand.

My left hand sought out her rosebud.

When I found it I started to gently push and rub all around it, massaging it and she lifted her hips in response.

Her hands were running through my hair as she starting moaning and speaking in Spanish between her gasps.

It didn't take but a few seconds before she came onto my face, bucking her pussy into my hard tongue that was riding her stiff clit.

As she collapsed back onto the bed, she pulled my head away from her groin, telling me it was too sensitive.

I left her lying on the bed, legs spread; the complete evidence of her pleasure displayed by the wetness on her thighs and on the sheet below her pussy.

Monica wasn't a squirter but close to it.

As I washed my face of her juices, the doorbell rang.

I looked at the clock and said out loud, "She's right on time."

Monica asked "Who are you expecting?"

I told her the swimsuit sales rep was here so she could try on the suits I had in mind for her.

With that news, Monica jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash her freshly eaten pussy.

I called out to her to put her Malibu Strings suit back on and then come out to the living room.

I threw on some weekend clothes (tee shirt, Bermuda shorts and a pair of boat shoes) and answered the door.

During my massage training I had met several ladies that had other talents that I wanted to employ, and Susan was the one standing at my door with a small rolling suitcase.

In addition to doing massage therapy, Susan was a part time bathing suit model and also represented a couple of swimsuit lines.

She was a licensed esthetician too, which means she could pluck eyebrows and pussy hairs too.

I also knew she was a lesbian.

Susan came in and gave me a smile and a brief hug.

While we were waiting for Monica I showed off a bit to Susan, giving her a tour of the house and the yard.

Monica waited for us in the living room, where I introduced the two ladies to each other.

I told Susan that I wanted to have Monica try on several suits because she would need them if she was doing anything in the yard.

Susan looked at me and smiled, asking "Is this a fashion show?"

I smiled and "Yes, sort of, I want to find Monica some suits she will feel comfortable in and will like wearing." And I added, "I want her to wear suits that I will like seeing her in."

Susan rolled her eyes, knowing that even though I was a nice guy I was also being a total letch.

With that, Susan grabbed Monica's hand and the suitcase and they went down the hall where Monica would be changing.

I was planning on watching a parade of Dubio Suits, Wicked Weasels and Malibu Strings on Monica's body.

Susan had gotten my text message the previous night about less being more, and I knew that each suit she was planning on showing me had less cloth and showed more skin than the one before.

Money wasn't an object for me, and my plan was to help Susan out and buy all the suits that looked good and fit so that Monica would never have an excuse for not wearing something very revealing when she was outdoors.

But after I saw the first suit on Monica, Susan came out of the bedroom to see me while Monica changed into the second suit.

She asked "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

My first thought was that Susan was attracted to Monica but that interesting observation disappeared in a nano-second when Susan finished her thought by saying "Monica needs to be completely shaved when she is wearing these suits; in fact, she should be waxed because her pussy hair was so thick and dark. "

I replied "I think that Monica shaved either last night or this morning" to which Susan responded "If you want her to wear these suits, Monica needs to be bare down there."

I asked Susan if she could do the job and how soon.

She replied "If you come down to my salon I can do it right now."

With that, we headed down the street to a small strip mall and parked right in front of a small hair salon where Susan rented space for massages and waxing.

Monica had thrown on a tee shirt and shorts over the last suit she had on, and slipped into some flip flops.

On the drive over she was telling me that she had never been waxed before but she had heard it could be painful.

I told her not to worry, that I would be there with her.

In the room, I insisted that Monica be nude during the waxing process.

No towels.

No sheets.

I said to Susan, "While you are waxing her pussy, why don't you see what other hair needs to be removed?"

I moved the head of the table, and Susan started searching Monica's nude MILF body for stray hairs.

A few errant ones emanated from her nipples, which she pulled with a tweezers.

Ouch!

I reached down and pulled Monica's arms up over her head, which thrust her chest up and left her helpless to Susan's efforts.

Susan was professional, but she also had her hands all over Monica, not rubbing but feeling for hairs that couldn't be seen.

She found a few below her belly button which she pulled out. Ouch again!

I observed that Susan was enjoying having a nude, helpless beautiful woman under her control.

When she got to her waist, Susan gently pushed Monica's thighs apart to discover a glistening vagina.

No words were spoken but I looked down at Monica and she was blushing, embarrassed at being turned on by the ministrations of a woman and by being caught with a wet pussy with nowhere to hide.

Susan didn't look at Monica's face at all, but I swear a brief smile passed her lips.

Susan stopped for a second, and reached for a pump bottle.

With some gel in her palm, she rubbed her hands together and slowly began to massage the lotion into what remained of Monica's pubic hair.

Every inch was covered by Susan's expert fingers, no place was off limits from her deliberate and probing fingers.

Her hand roamed from Monica's sensitive inner thighs to her belly over her pussy to her asshole back to her stiffening clit.

Monica could only lay there and take it. But seriously, the rubbing was plenty pleasurable.

Susan was relentless in her quest to bring Monica to orgasm.

Monica had already had more sex this morning than she had enjoyed in years.

Getting a rise out of Monica, Susan's left thumb circled Monica's engorged clit while her right hand roamed around her wet pussy on her way to the g spot.

The only sounds in the room came from Monica, who was helpless to resist the pleasure she was enjoying.

It only took a few minutes. After some pleading and begging, Monica bucked under the probing of Susan's expert hands with a loud cry of pleasure.

Monica shuddered a few times and collapsed.

I let go of Monica's arms and gently massaged her head as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Susan had a little smirk on her face, which Monica failed to notice as she had kept her eyes closed before, during and after the event.

Based on her performance, I knew that Susan wore the pants in her relationships with other women.

Susan began rubbing Monica's breasts with the warm gel but Monica grabbed her hands and said please stop.

I exchanged glances with Susan who nodded and moved her hungry hands away.

With that settled, Susan started waxing of Monica's pussy.

At first Susan wasn't particularly gentle, she felt rebuffed by Monica but after a few minutes she got a grip on her emotions and more tenderly began to spread the wax and pulled as kindly as one can when waxing pubic hair.

When Susan was finished with the front she asked Monica to please turn over.

Monica rolled over and Susan started searching for more errant hairs on Monica's back, butt and legs.

After she finished her search, Susan gently pulled Monica's legs apart and asked me to please separate and hold Monica's ass cheeks so she could work there.

Later, Monica told me she felt humiliated at this and she began to question the whole deal she had made with me.

Sensing her emotion, I told her it was almost over.

I squeezed her cheeks a couple of times in support and Monica laughed for the first time since climbing up on the table.

After spreading the wax and stripping off the hair around the starfish, Susan quietly asked me if I wanted Monica's asshole bleached.

I nodded, Susan did her magic and in a few short minutes I was looking at a new and improved visual of the third destination my cock would have in Monica.

Back into clothes again, we hit a nearby deli and headed home, leaving Susan to work on her next client, or victim.

We got back to my house, we both got naked and while we ate lunch, I told Monica she was going to go to school for an hour.

She looked surprised but I said "You've had quite a day so I want you to rest and watch a little TV."

We put a clean sheet on the sofa and I hit play on the DVD player.

I gave her the remote, kissed her and said enjoy.

I went upstairs to my office to do some work -- that's what I told her I was doing.

For the next hour I had Monica watching PLU (people like us) have sex in every position known to mankind.

These were video clips, many of them homemade, of normal men and women having sex.

They did it many different ways in many different places, and the only reason I wanted Monica to see it was to make her aware of the possibilities for us.

I didn't watch the video myself, but I did watch Monica watching the video from my hidden cams.

(Later I found out which parts she watched more than once, and that gave me some ideas for our activities later on).

What I did notice was that it didn't take but a few minutes for Monica to start pulling on her nipples and rubbing her now hairless pussy.

She came three times in an hour rubbing herself.

At one point early on she ran to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel to sit on because she didn't want to soak the sheet and sofa.

She tried to keep quiet while she came but I could hear her upstairs through a closed door which made me wonder what the neighbors were thinking, if they were home.

I'd always been told that women don't get turned on visually like men do, and while that might be true of many women, this was one woman that liked watching people have sex.

I waited a few minutes after the DVD ended and then wandered downstairs.

Monica was prone on the sofa, eyes closed, resting but not asleep.

She heard me walk up and opened her eyes and smiled.

Eying my erection, she asked, "Is that for me?"

I nodded and looked at her pussy and said, "Is that for me?"

She smiled and "Yes, only for you."

I had thought about heading to the bedroom right away but upstairs I realized that all this time I had hardly spent a moment on the objects of my desire and fantasy, those orbs on her chest.

I got on the sofa and snuggled next to her and we kissed.

Then I bent down and started in on her tits.

Sucking, kissing, sucking, kissing.

Fondling, nipping, tugging, licking.

I played with them for at least half an hour.

The goal wasn't to get her ready to fuck but to pleasure her and fulfill my fantasies.

She loved it.

She told me that no one had ever played with her breasts and nipples like I did.

When I moved my hand between her legs she was soaked. (Again).

It was a good start but the afternoon was passing us by so I got off the sofa and held out my hand and we walked to the bedroom, the site of the morning's pussy eating fest.

I swatted her on her butt and told her I was going to get up close and personal with that newly waxed, smooth and bare pussy of hers.

Monica jumped at the unexpected slap and laughed, rolling over on her back and spreading her legs for me.

As I starting kissing her thighs down to her pussy, I asked her if she liked the movie.

She nodded, her fingers already pulling on her nipples.

As I kissed and licked closer to her pussy, I could smell the aroma of her juices.

I bent my head to lick her slit from bottom to top and I asked her "Did that movie make you horny?"

She spread her legs wider and said, "I loved it."

"Good", I said, "You'll be watching one every day you are here."

At that I took my first lick of the afternoon and Monica groaned.

She whispered to me "I love it when you eat me."

With that I started licking her like a starving man at The Bellagio Hotel buffet.

My tongue covered every inch of her from her clit to her asshole, over and over, and she came twice in rapid succession.

Without wiping my face I climbed up between her legs and stuck the biggest boner I think I've ever had into her juicy, hot, tight pussy.

I entered her balls deep in a single stroke.

She moaned, pulled me down and kissed me, tasting her own juices.

I began to pump her slowly, steadily and she looked at me with love in her eyes.

Suddenly I stopped and lifted up and said one word "Doggy."

She rolled over, lifted her ass up and spread her legs.

I got on my knees, grabbed my cock and guided it in to the still smoldering wet tightness.

My goal was her pleasure and with a slow, steady pounding I soon had her screaming in Spanish.

With my hands on her hips I kept her in place with a rhythmic cadence.

I even played a bit with her third hole and she squirmed a bit.

Then she reached under and started rubbing her pussy and pretty quickly came again.

Then she reached a little further and started playing with my balls.

I loved it but didn't want to come just yet.

I pulled out, still quite hard and got on my back and had her ride me cowgirl for a time, I wanted to pay more attention to those sensitive nipples.

After a few minutes she bent down to kiss me and I rolled her over to missionary again.

She pulled up her legs over my shoulders so I could place my load deep.

After a few strokes, she bit down on her lip and I knew she was close to coming.

She looked at me straight in the eyes, pure lust, and whispered to me, "Let's make a baby."

I stopped pumping and must have had the look of WTF on my face.

Monica starting laughing and told me, "Don't be so serious when we're fucking--I'm kidding --- I don't want a baby but I want you to come in my pussy--I've been waiting a long time for this."

Three strokes later I gave her a cream pie.

Monica held me, kissing me. Laughing.

When I pulled out she sat up, bent her head down and cleaned me with her mouth.

That got me hard again and we fucked in the shower.

I was rubbing my erection along her crack before I put it in her pussy and she said she was up for anal but I needed to be gentle.

I came for the second time in that very tight pussy and sent her home, keeping those swimsuits hanging in the closet for another day.

As for anal, that was on my shortlist of things to do with Monica.

*****

Jack Colton will return shortly.