I Hope He Didn't See Me Ch. 03 - Conclusion

Story Info
Final story in this mini series...
4k words
4.71
5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers

I stopped on this mini story 5 years ago. I recently got a message from a reader that asked me give it an ending. If it helps to put this story in perspective, you might read parts 1 & 2 to get up to speed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My brother was an asshole, but I knew I had become addicted to his giant cock in just one day and worse yet, he knew it. I knew I would do whatever he demanded, if he would only allow me to suck his cock and would also fuck me with it in the future, and I'm sure he knew that too.

After just degrading me and humiliating me with his big cock in my mouth and ass, knowing that he made me cum from his fucking me, I knew was defeated. He had actually filmed it with cloaked threats of showing it to our parents. Always whatever he could do to torment me and make my life miserable. It had been like that all my life with him. He always made me yield to him. Either when we played games or competed in anything. He always took it too far and made sure I knew he was better at everything than I was.

He was always faster than me, smarter than me, bigger than me, even more successful than me, and obviously way more endowed than me. His dominance over me from childhood to present was always a source of irritation to me. I really could of accepted him with ease, if he just didn't always rub things in my face, but that is the life of a younger brother that is continually tormented by his older brother.

It's not really my fault, I was always diminutive in size and physique to him. He was 6'2"s tall and muscular, as he was totally engrossed in sports all through school. I was a mere 5' 9"s tall, skinny and underdeveloped as I was never into sports. I think the thing that really pissed him off about me the most, was that I was mom's favorite, her obvious favorite and she made no qualms about showing it. I could see how that weighed on him and he took it out on me. My mother would always stand up for me when he picked on me, sometimes going to my father to make him punish my brother. Dad did not like getting involved in it, as he wanted me to stand up for myself. My brother has always been like 200 lbs. and all muscle, while back then and still today, I am over 50 lbs. lighter, sadly with no muscles to speak of.

It wasn't fair what I had to endure as a child, he was my older brother and should have protected me, not bullied me. Now, after sucking his cock through the gloryhole at the book store, then sucking it again before he fucked my ass a few minutes ago, I knew my status as the younger brother had dropped to an all time low.

Now to degrade me even more, as he had just pulled his giant cock out of my ass, he's suggesting that he wants me to suck on his ass, which I don't find appetizing at all. Even though I had swallowed his cum earlier at the book store and taken a second load up my ass, not to mention being forced to eat my own cum that hung off his bathroom cabinet, he was really pushing the envelope in his dominance over me. The thought of being forced to lick his ass hole, sounded disgusting to me, not sexy at all like giving my ass or my throat up to his cock.

Still kneeling on the bathroom floor, he just walked by me into his bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed. Come on in here little brother, I need a hungry little faggot to suck on my junk. As much as I hated myself for doing it, I found myself walking to him absentmindedly and kneeling between his muscular spread legs. His cock was still semi hard, laying softly against his muscular thigh and he had not even washed it as it had just come out of my ass as he told me, "Get to work gay boy, come suck your big brother good and slow. I need my cock worshiped by your faggoty mouth. Come on, you know you want to, come suck my big cock good and I'll fuck you again, real slow this time like you seemed to like it."

I was so ashamed of myself as I bowed my head down and latched my lips onto his plump cock head. I could taste myself faintly on him as I took it into my mouth, trying to push past the taste. As I went to that dark place, where the only thing that mattered was servicing his cock, my shame seemed to evaporate. I no longer cared that I was openly submissive to his cock as I quickly became cock drunk worshiping his fat big dick. As it hardened in my mouth, I was at peace with myself and so obsessed with sucking him expertly, that nothing else mattered in the world mattered at that moment.

He just groaned and spurred me on with more derogatory comments about me loving his cock in my mouth.

"That's right you little dick licker, worship my big cock with your gay boy mouth. I bet you have wanted to suck my cock your whole life, and now, you're going to be doing it a lot in the future. I know you love it cause I can see your little clit dick is rock hard swinging between your legs. You really love my big cock don't you?" he said as he pulled my mouth off his cock expecting a shameful and direct answer.

Looking directly into his eyes, I submitted and took myself to a new low saying, "Yes, I do, your cock is so perfect. I will take it anyway you want to give it to me from this day forward. I will suck it or give you my ass whenever you want it."

"Yea, tell me something I don't know." he laughed taunting me as he roughly pushed my willing mouth back down on his rock hard cock. "Give me some of that deep throat shit you do. Nobody has ever been able to do that before and from now on I'm gonna expect a throat fucking every time I let you suck on my cock. We're gonna make this a regular thing huh?"

So willing to please him, I forced my throat down to the base of his cock like he wanted. Now completely cock drunk, I was willing to do anything he asked to please him. As I deep throated his cock slowly and methodically, he just sat there and enjoyed my work.

"My balls, don't forget my balls. As an expert cocksucker you should know to never neglect the balls of the man you suck." he directed me.

"I complied and lowered my mouth to his manly balls. They were so fucking big, reminding me of a bird's eggs. They were perfectly symmetrical and oval shaped, nestled safely in his scrotum. I sucked one into my mouth and gently massaged it with the tip of my tongue. He groaned in pleasure as I nursed on his both his balls, going from one to the other, then stuffing them both inside my mouth together at the same time, til he laid back on the bed. As he laid back, his rock hard cock was out of my mouth's reach, so I slobbered profusely all over my hand and massaged the tip of it while I sucked on his nuts.

"Damn boy, now that's how you treat a cock. You are a very accomplished cock sucking fag, you should give my girlfriends lessons." he laughed at his own joke.

You're gonna think this is strange, but that one little comment made me blush and feel so good about myself. I actually swole with pride digesting that comment. My brother had never given me a compliment in my life that I could remember, and this one just encouraged me to try even harder to please him.

Pulling his knees up towards his chest as he laid on his back, I had to lean over even farther to keep his balls in my mouth. Then pulling his knees up even farther, all the way til they touched his chest, his balls were tugged out of my mouth with an audible pop.

"Now eat my ass sissy boy. Lick it, suck it, nibble on it and definitely stick your tongue up it. Get to work." he commanded me.

As I looked straight ahead, his little pink asshole was now right in front of my mouth. Disregarding my earlier reluctance and distaste of him asking me to do this, I was now strangely somewhat drawn to it. It was actually quite alluring and sexy to look at up close, very manly, kind of overwhelmingly desirable, in a nasty way. I leaned in tentatively and touched my tongue to it.

He flinched when I did, maybe thinking I was going to resist. I was actually overwhelmed by my eagerness to do it. I slurped on it and he openly moaned. All I knew was he seemed to like it and that was good enough for me. I just wanted to please him orally anyway I could. I got bolder and spread his ass cheeks as wide as possible and began to devour it. He groaned loudly as I went to work giving it everything I could think of.

I slurped around the edges of his sphincter as he moaned gutterly, encouraging me to keep going. I tried to probe deep into his muscular anal ring with the pointed tip of my tongue as he pulled his knees back even farther allowing me better access. I slurped and licked all over, so proudly content that he enjoyed my efforts. I tried to mash my face in as deep as possible, hoping to be able to take tiny soft nibbles on what I could get in my mouth. With my nose pressed so deep into his flesh that I couldn't breathe, I was finally able to nip at the skin and muscle of his sphincter, as he twitched uncontrollably under my spell.

"Stop now you little faggot, I don't wanna cum yet, I wanna fuck your hungry, tight, girly ass again." he barked as he sat up in bed. "Get on the mattress, buns up kneeling, I need that tight ass right now."

I assumed the position he demanded and braced myself. Hoping he wouldn't power fuck me immediately, like he did earlier. It hurt at first when he went so hard and deep in the bathroom. His aggressiveness took me a some time to get used to. Instead, he entered me both slowly and gently, almost lovingly. Maybe he had a little pity on me knowing I was still sore from the brutal pounding my ass was still recovering from. He was only giving me about 3/4's of his cock, which felt so fucking good. This was only the second time in my life that I had a cock in my ass, and I already knew I loved it. Nice slow strokes with his thick cock, he gave me a steady deliberate rhythm, stretching me out so gently as he stroked in and out of my eager ass. Earlier when he pounded all 9"s up me as hard as he could, it really hurt until I got used to it and ejaculated. I liked this slow pace way better, but fully knew I would relinquish and give him my ass unconditionally when he needed to fuck me as deep as he could. My ass was his to use as he needed.

I spread my knees wider to give him better access, as he gripped my hips firmly and adjusted me into a better position for his cock. With my face buried in the mattress, I was in a state of bliss as my hard cock swayed beneath us. He reached between my knees and grabbed my tiny balls firmly in his large hand, squeezing them much harder than I liked, actually forcing me to whine aloud. He seemed to enjoy that as he did it over and over again, not releasing them til I whimpered, and then he repeated it again. Over and over he squeezed them, sometimes slapping them firmly, which was actually starting to turn me on even more. Every time he slapped them with his open palm, I moaned loudly as the pain was strangely turning into an unbelievable pleasure. I was really beginning to like being abused. Alternating squeezing my sensitive nuts and slapping them, my ass just became more ravenous by the second.

"Roll over on your back bitch, I want you to stare into my eyes while I cum. I wanna make sure you remember who fucked you so good." he commanded.

Up until now, even while getting fucked before and sucking his cock, I really never had to stare into his eyes, I just kept my eyes shut mostly. Not that I didn't know who it was, or him not knowing that it was me sucking him. But what he was now suggesting, made it seem so much more personal, as he could clearly see how my face and eyes reacted to his big cock inside me. It seemed positively shameful to be watched while he used me.

On my back now, he pushed my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them to hold them in place. In this position, I was a wide open slut giving him my ass while he stared at me. It was embarrassing having to stare into his eyes as he grinned down at me so I closed mine.

"No, no, no you little cock whore, as he stopped thrusting into me. No more cock til you open your eyes and stare directly into mine. Don't you dare close them again for any reason. I want you to know who's fucking you and who's gonna shoot his load up your ass. I wanna see your eyes roll back in your head when you cum." he laughed.

Embarrassingly, I did as instructed and we made direct constant eye contact again, neither of us looking away as he resumed fucking me. For some reason, that perversely kind of turned me on, like we were sharing something special. As long as I had known him, I had never really stared into his eyes before and it seemed so un-Godly personal to do so now.

He must have fucked me for at least 10 minutes, all this time never once power fucking me like before with those long, fast and deep as possible painful erratic punches of his cock into my guts. As his cock slowly and passionately stroked in and out of me, my hard cock swayed back and forth over my stomach, leaking more and more pre-cum out the tip.

He finally announced, "I'm getting close, are you getting ready to cum?"

I was maybe, but I felt like I needed help. "Can I rub my cock, please." I almost begged.

Without answering me, he just shook his head no with a glare and to my disbelief, he actually wrapped his big strong hand around my oozing cock and started to jack it off using my pre-cum as lubricant.

"Does that help little brother?" he asked almost sincerely, which kind of surprised me.

"Oh my god yes, please don't stop!" I begged.

"Calm the fuck down, I don't want it to feel too good too quick." and with that comment he took his other hand and started twisting the tip of one of my nipples brutally hard. The pain and pleasure was killing me, I actually started associating the pain in my nipples with the pain in my cock. They seemed to work together and made me crazy horny. I winced and twitched from the pain with nowhere to escape as he scolded me, "Hush up and take it, give it time, you'll grow like it."

Stroking my slippery cock as he started going much deeper into me, he continued to abuse my nipples. Alternating from one to the other, he roughly pinched and squeezed them while I whined and moaned. After doing this a few times, the pain in my nipples was actually starting to feel very good as he stroked my cock faster. He was getting more excited as fucked into me much harder and deeper til I felt him bottom out.

It actually started to hurt before like when he power fucked me in the bathroom, but like before, it seemed like something opened up in my ass allowing him to go even deeper without hurting me. I felt that itch in my ass starting to grow, signaling my impending orgasm.

"I remember you used to like to sing when we were kids. Sing this little song for me while I fuck you." he commanded.

"I love my brother's dick...

it's thick and ooooh so long...

it makes my ass so happy...

that's why I sing this song." he clumsily sang to me.

I just stared at him like he was crazy. What the hell was this all about?

"Sing the fucking song, now! Sing it over and over til you cum you little slut. Sing it!" he commanded me with the warning of a few extremely hard jabs in my ass, and I did.

I heard the words come out of my mouth as he grinned down at me.

"I love my brother's dick...

it's thick and ooooh so long...

it makes my ass so happy...

that's why I sing this song."

I finished the refrain as he continued to pound into me. "Again" he said, "sing it over and over til you cum." he growled.

This seemed beyond taboo to me, and for some reason that excited me even more, the words came out of my once mouth again.

"I love my brother's dick...

it's thick and ooooh so long...

it makes my ass so happy...

that's why I sing this song."

And then again I sang.

"I love my brother's dick...

it's thick and ooooh so long...

it makes my ass so happy...

that's why I sing this song."

I must have sang it 7-8 times when my mind, my nipples, my cock and my ass just couldn't take it anymore, and I screamed loudly, "I'm cumming."

"Hold your mouth wide open my little faggot brother, time to eat your own cum again." he hollered at me, and I did.

As he jacked my cock faster now, and bore down on my aching nipples, I came so fucking hard from his dick still brutally pounding my ass. He aimed my cock at my face and it hosed me down with volley after volley of my own cum. Enormous spurts shot from my cock and were expertly aimed at my face. As I held my mouth wide open as he had instructed me, some went in my mouth, some in my hair, some in my eyes and some on my chest. I shot 8 long streams of cum all over myself as he punched his cock into my bowels as hard as he could. The feeling of my orgasm was incredible compared to any orgasm I had ever had in my life.

Buried to the hilt, he froze on the down stroke. He completely stopped fucking me and just kept his cock buried and motionless deep into me, holding it perfectly still as he shot his load up my ass. I actually felt it spasm and twitch every single time he ejaculated another spurt of his cum deep inside me. After his cock stopped jerking, he moved my arms away from holding my legs up and replaced them with his own strong arms, still holding them in place.

My face was covered with my own sperm as he stared deep into my eyes. I felt it dripping down my forehead and cheeks as he genuinely smiled down at me. He stretched his arm out while still holding my knees to my chest and scrapped up some of my cum onto his fingers. Slowly and methodically he put those gooey fingers into my mouth til I licked and sucked them perfectly clean. Then he repeated the entire process over and over til all the cum on my face had been consumed.

What happened next was the most shocking thing of the entire day, and after all we had done today, that's saying a lot. Still holding my knees to my chest, pinning me down to the mattress, my brother leaned down and kissed me. Not a grandmothers peck on the cheek, not a girlfriends quick kiss goodbye on the lips, but a soft, sensitive, burning, soulful, open mouth kiss. I felt like a woman that had just been fucked when he held me firmly and gave me the most steamy 30 second kiss of my life. I unbelievably welcomed and returned his kiss most passionately, wrapping my arms around his muscular back, as I never felt so close to him. Thinking back, I might have been in a state of shock, but don't regret anything I did with him.

"Little brother, you are a hell of a fuck, and on top of that, I have had my cock sucked by a lot of women and even gotten a few blowjobs at the arcade. But nobody, and I mean nobody, has ever swallowed my cock all the way to the root like you can. You are very talented. I know I have been tough on you over the years and I apologize. I sincerely apologize. I should have been a better brother and hope I can be from this day forward." he paused for a moment staring into my eyes, and I almost felt like crying for some reason.

"All the ugly derogatory names I called you when we were fucking, I was just role playing. I'm very dominant in bed and absolutely love dirty talk. That's me and I can't help it. I meant no disrespect and hope you took it as just role playing jabber. I didn't mean any of those words, really I didn't. Hope they weren't too offensive. Sometimes I get carried away. I thought you might think it was hot, actually hope you did think it was hot. The video I took, don't you worry, nobody will ever see it, not mom, not dad, not anybody." he went on. "I love you buddy, I'm going to be a better brother from this moment on. Trust me, you'll see."

"What we did today, was and will remain our secret. I hope we can hook up again, but it's up to you, as quite frankly, that was by far the best sex I ever had. I love you little brother." he concluded as a tear began to roll down my cheek.

Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers
12