I Hope You Fuck Better Than You Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out one night during "pillow talk" that she had been married for a short time. She shocked me, however, when she told me John Jameson was not her real father. He and her mother had only been married seven years. She had an older brother and their father had died. Two years later their mother married Jameson. Their father had a trucking company and her brother, Ernest, wanted to take it over and run it. He was six years older than Hannah and most people thought he was too young, but Hannah and her mother agreed to let him try. He showed a real aptitude and the company thrived.

I got out of bed, got us both a drink, and got back in bed.

"Tell me about your brother," I said.

"I've already told you most of it, the important parts, anyway. The bottom line is that the trucking company kept doing well; so well, in fact that he and my ex sister-in-law bought an island in Canada. Then some bitch got her fangs into him and he ended up getting divorced and selling the company. Apparently, the bitch's husband started driving for him and thought they could make some money off my poor brother. The wife wormed her way into the picture, and seduced him. They arranged it so the husband would catch his wife and my brother together at his island. My sister-in-law divorced my brother, took half of the company, then they were forced to sell it. What a pair of fucking thieves."

I finished my drink in one swallow. "How much did they extort from him?" I asked.

"My brother never told me, but they had to get something."

"Do you know their names?"

"I did, but not anymore."

I decided to tell her what really happened, but I figured it would be the end of our relationship so I decided to knock off my last piece of her ass. I put down my glass, took hers and put it down as well. Then I started kissing her and worked down to her breasts. I knew when I put my mouth on either of them, I was going to fuck her. I sucked as much of one in my mouth as I could, then did the same to the other one. Her hips started bouncing and she started moaning. "Fuck me while you do that, please."

I rolled over on top of her, and lifted my hips. She literally grabbed my dick and pointed it at her pussy. We both moved at the same time. Me down and her up and my dick hit bottom and she squealed. Not once. Not twice. But it was a constant squeal unlike anything I had ever heard. The harder I fucked, the louder the squeal. I pounded as hard as I could almost trying to see if I could get her to tell me to stop, but she just squealed louder, and her hips moved faster.

"Fuck! How can anything feel so good." She almost yelled. "Don't stop. Pound it. Pound it harder. Make me come. I can squirt if you keep pounding. Pound that pussy. Make me squirt, you bastard, make me squirt."

It took a long time of pounding, but she squirted. After she did, she immediately rolled me off of her and pounced, and I mean literally pounced on my dick with her mouth. I never had a chance to get soft because her mouth sucked so hard, I got hard immediately and stayed hard until I blasted another load.

After we calmed down, I almost talked myself out of telling her who I was because I had never had a better sex session than what I had just experienced. I knew that once I told her the truth, my ass was toast.

We were at her house and I was going home anyway, so I got dressed. I was sitting on the edge of her bed putting on my socks and shoes. It was time, so I started. "Let's revisit the story of your brother's divorce. Was what you told me the official story or his version?"

"He told me so it was the official version. Why?"

"Because that wasn't the way it happened at all?"

"What do you mean?"

So I told her the real story. About half way through it, she jumped out of bed still naked and just stared. I ended with saying the only thing Julie and I got out of it was a divorce; not extortion money. When I was finished, all she said was. "You're lying. Get out."

"I'm not lying. It's the truth."

She threw a pillow at me. "You're lying. Get out and stay out." With that I made my way out. I hated it ending like that, but I loved that last fuck.

Life went on. I had another social dry spell and couldn't seem to find my way out of the pussy slump I was in.

I felt like splurging one evening so was having dinner in a very nice restaurant. I had finished my entrée, had my napkin to my mouth, and was looking around. Several tables over from me sat Hannah and her brother. On their table was a small cake with some candles on it. I signaled my waiter I was ready for my check. He brought it, and I paid. I stood and went directly to Hannah's table and sat. They both looked at me like I was an alien. Her brother spoke first. "Are you sure you're at the right table?" He asked obviously not remembering me.

"I am indeed, and I think you should tell your sister the truth about your divorce."

"She knows about it. Who the hell are you?"

"But it's obvious she doesn't know the truth, so you need to tell her the true version."

"Fuck you."

"Scott, what are you doing?" She almost screamed. "Get out of here."

A waiter magically, appeared. "Is there a problem here?" he asked.

"This guy," Hannah said indicating me, "Sat here uninvited and threatened my brother. I want him out of here."

"Of course. Sir, I have to ask you to leave."

I looked at Bradley, first. "You're a real slimeball." Then I looked at Hannah. "I don't know why you've never talked to his ex-wife, but check with the courthouse and look at the record of my divorce. Then you'll know the truth."

"Just get out of here," she said.

I left and assumed it was the last time I would see her. I worked in my shop on designs of my latest interests; axes and chainmail. I was almost too busy to see her anyway.

There was a festival scheduled over the next weekend. I took some shields as well as samples of my axes and chainmail to show Teddy. He had gotten me a vendor's pass so I drove through the entrance. When I got there, he was talking to a young lady dressed in period costume. The costume was a long flowing dress with a bodice cut so low it barely covered her nipples. I stood and waited while they talked. He looked in my direction and recognized me and motioned me over.

"Diane, this is Scott. Scott, Diane." He spoke to her. "Scott is the designer and builder of some of our stuff and I understand he may have some new things. Is that right, Scott?"

I laughed. "That I do." I took some of the new items out of my truck. Both he and Diane fawned over it like it was treasure. I couldn't take my eyes off of her bodice. Every time she leaned forward, I leaned with her hoping to see more, but it was too tight to allow me a better view. I spent a long time with them and even ate dinner with them. Dinner was meat pies and iced tea from another vendor. I wanted to ask about their relationship, but there never seemed to be a good time to pose the question.

There were lots of others walking around renewing friendships and contacts from other festivals. At least half of the people wore period costumes. Some of the men feigned sword fights for their own entertainment. Those fights served as rehearsals for the fights in front of the attendees starting the next day. I don't remember seeing so many people having so much fun. Teddy had a tent in an area reserved for vendors and re-enactors so I bunked in with him for the night. When things settled down, I asked him about Diane.

"She and her sister are the organizers of this particular festival as well as a lot of others across the country. Everybody loves to see her coming. She and I have been friends for years. As a matter of fact, if you weren't here tonight, she would be."

"Oh, shit. Why didn't you say something? I would have gone to a motel."

"No you wouldn't. Even if I let you, there isn't a room available for fifty miles.

When the attendees started arriving the next day; the re-enactors had even more fun interacting with them, and Diane was a huge hit as she always was I was told over and over.

I spent the whole weekend with Teddy. Several times I took over his stall while he and Diane went to his tent. I had lots of time to talk to other vendors and attendees. We sold everything of mine Teddy had in stock plus what I brought with me. It was a profitable weekend. I made up my mind to go to more festivals.

The festival ended on Sunday. I helped Teddy breakdown his stall and pack everything away. Home was an eight hour drive so he convinced me to stay another night. Their next festival was an 18 hour drive away. They could start setting up on Wednesday for a Thursday opening. I didn't think I would have enough time to make chain mail, but I told him I would try.

When I got home, I went straight to the shop and started working. It was late when I started yawning and realized I was tired. I hadn't slept very much over the weekend. The clock said it was almost two in the morning when I left.

It was just before three when I got home. My doorbell rang not five minutes later. I opened the door and Hannah literally fell into my arms. She smelled of alcohol. Behind her stood two police officers.

"Are you Scott Mann?"

"I am."

"Does she belong to you?"

"I know her, but she doesn't belong to me."

"Are you sure? She insists you're her boyfriend."

"Not even close. The last time I saw her, she called me a liar and kicked me out of her house, so I promise you I am not her boyfriend." Which wasn't totally true. The last time I saw her was in the restaurant, but it wouldn't make any difference to them.

"Okay. Come on, Tommy, let's take her." Tommy was apparently his partner because he stepped forward and took one of her arms.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked.

"To spend the night in the drunk tank."

"No. Don't do that. I'll take care of her."

"Are you sure?"

"No. But I can't have her spending a night in jail." I left her dressed and put her on the only bed I had. Mine. I would sleep on the sofa, which was better than the air mattress in Teddy's tent, but I would have preferred my bed. Instead, a snoring, drunk woman was in it.

I was almost asleep when I heard the sounds of someone being sick. I jumped up, and ran to my bedroom. It was too late for the trash bin because it was all over my floor. She looked up at me, then felt the urge to finish tossing her cookies and did so.

It only took me about two seconds to decide what to do. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I went to sleep on my sofa with a smile on my face. I woke up the next morning, opened my bedroom door, and almost passed out from the smell. There was no way I was going to shower, shave, and get dressed in that God-awful smelling room so I went to work.

I never heard from her all day and fully expected for her to still be asleep when I got home. I was wrong. She was gone and the place was spotless. There wasn't even a residual smell of vomit. I headed immediately for the shower. I looked for a note or something, but there was nothing. When I went to bed that night, I discovered that she had even changed the sheets. I only had one set so she had to have laundered them; probably at the same time she did her clothing.

I worked my ass off, but couldn't finish any new chain mail. Teddy stopped by and picked up the few shields, swords, and axes I had stashed away. We discussed hiring a couple of people to help us, but we both realized metal workers were few and far between. Then we discussed training some, and that's what we decided to do. We put ads in the normal paper and in the festival newsletter.

It was a Friday night and I was at the shop working on inventing a machine that would make chain mail faster than I could do it. There were a couple available on the market, but I thought I could do it better.

It was late and I was tired when the knock came. It was a very sober Hannah. "Thank you for saving me from Jail." I stood there and nodded. "I tried to clean up after myself. Was it okay?" I nodded again. She fumbled for something to say as we both just stood there looking at each other.

"Look, it's been a long day and I have to get some sleep." I pushed past her out the door, closed and locked it, and headed for my car. "Good night." I was almost in my car when I heard.

"You were right. My brother lied. I'm sorry."

I just waved over my shoulder got in my car and drove home.

Suits of armor kept me fascinated. After Teddy critiqued the first suit I made, I did lots of research and made another suit, which I used as a model for other suits. They were labor-intensive, time consuming, and very difficult, but I loved the challenge. I felt like I was ready to debut it. I took it to the next festival and Teddy loved it. We could have sold it several times over, but we wanted to use it as a sample of my work. People would look at it, comment, and if they wanted to buy one for themselves, we talked about any changes they would like to have with their order. My festival life was good; and profitable.

I bought a trailer and carried my tools and supplies so as I went from festival to festival, I would work on my products. Sometimes I would work in the booth in front of the attendees, other times in the private vendor's area.

One evening between festivals, I was talking to my father and I expressed amazement at how renaissance metal products could be so successful. Who knew that there were so many people interested in, and could afford, suits of armor? Those things weren't cheap.

The festival season was over and I had begun dating a girl I met at our local automobile dealership. I was considering getting a new truck. My father's welding truck was old so I thought we would put the welding equipment on my truck, sell his old one, and I might get a newer, larger one. She was getting her car serviced and I was admiring a new truck sitting outside the showroom. We struck up a conversation and ended up exchanging numbers. A week later we had our first date. Then our second. And so on.

I took her home one night and she invited me in. We were on our second drink, and I was sitting on her sofa. She stood in front of me and started unbuttoning her blouse. "Any objection to me getting comfortable?" she asked.

"Not if you don't object if I watch and enjoy myself," I answered.

She chuckled. "That's the whole point of the exercise. I get naked while you watch, then you get naked while I watch. Then I suck your dick for a long time, hoping you don't cum too quickly."

"Sounds like you have it all planned out."

"Oh, I do." Her blouse was off and her skirt was in the process of hitting the floor.

I reached for the waistband of her panties and she slapped my hands away. "Let me do it. You just watch and enjoy. You do enjoy watching a lady get naked don't you?"

"I don't know. I've never watched before."

She laughed deep in her throat. "I hope you fuck better than you lie." Her bra came off and landed on top of her skirt.

"And I hope it takes you as long to cum as it does to take your clothes off." I said.

"Oh, you won't be disappointed. I'll still be asking for dick when you're long finished."

The panties came down and I stood up.

"You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Now it's your turn."

I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Slow down, tiger. We have all night. Let me enjoy watching."

I slowed down and she licked her lips.

I kicked my shoes off and unfastened my belt, unbuckled, and unzipped my pants. As I started sliding my pants down my legs, she put her hands on my hands and knelt down as she followed my pants to the floor. She stopped when she was on her knees. I looked down and her hands were resting on her thighs. She looked up at me.

"What's next? T-shirt or shorts?" she asked.

"Which do you prefer?"

"T-shirt. Save the best for last."

I took my t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor. She picked it up and put it to her nose.

"God, I love man smell," she said.

I reached for my shorts and the t-shirt got tossed aside. As soon as my shorts passed my dick, she reached for it.

"But I love this better." She said as she took it in her mouth. She nursed it then rubbed it all over her face, then she sucked on it, then she rubbed it all over her face again. She repeated it over and over, while I stood there looking down at her. "I want you to cum now," she said. My dick went back in her mouth and she started sucking, and licking, and bobbing her head back and forth as I moved my hips back and forth.

"Look at me." I told her. "Look in a man's eyes when you suck his dick."

Her eyes never left mine as she sucked harder and I pumped harder. I don't know who was happier when I blasted; her or me, but we both had big smiles on our faces.

She knelt there with my dick still in her mouth looking up at me with twinkling eyes and she let me slide out of her mouth. "God, I love doing that," she said.

"Better than fucking?" I asked.

She held my arms as she stood. "Nothing's better than fucking."

"Would you like to demonstrate?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She led me to her bedroom.

I left for my house about three in the morning. All the way home I was comparing her to Hannah and the last time she and I fucked, and couldn't decide who was better. That relationship lasted a good four months before we parted ways.

My phone reminded me that I had ignored it all evening and there were messages for me. Three from Hannah. "Scott, please call me when you get this. I don't care what time it is. Please."

I took her at her word. She answered after two rings. "Hello, Scott." She sounded a bit tipsy.

"Did I wake you?"

"I think I was dozing. I tried to stay awake waiting for you to call."

"Okay. I called. What's so important?"

"I wanted you to know that my brother lied about his divorce. You were right and I'm sorry."

"You've already apologized for that. Is there anything else?"

"Yes." There was a pause. "Can we see each other again? I miss you."

"Honestly? There's no way you and I can date. Knowing who your brother is and that he had an affair with my wife? If we got serious about each other we would inevitably run into him and I would always be uncomfortable. I'm not going to put myself through that."

I could tell she was crying. "I knew you were going to say that, but I hoped you wouldn't. Good bye, Scott."

The Renaissance Festivals were back in full swing. I made arrangements for my vendor passes, bought a tent and some camping equipment and took off. I helped Teddy in his booth most of the time. When I wasn't doing that, I was working on making new things to sell. My armor had improved considerably in the off season and each festival we sold at least one suit. We could have sold more, but it took so damn long to make each one.

Two days after we closed one of the festivals, Teddy called and asked if I could work his booth for him at the next one. I told him yes. He was close to the festival site so he dropped off his trailer with everything I would need. I loaded my truck full and left my trailer home. I took his trailer.

I worked three straight festivals and even made some shields while the attendees watched. I was also able to work on my chain mail machine and by the third festival I was demonstrating that as well.

The next festival I was going to attend was going to be near Philadelphia and was going to last 11 days. It was one of the biggest in the country. They usually lasted Thursday through Sunday, but that one started on Thursday, went through that weekend, the following week, and the following weekend. I spent two weeks at home working on stuff for it; mostly armor. My father had become an expert on shields, axes, and swords. I worked late every night.

Late one night, my doorbell rang. I opened it and a very drunk Hannah fell into my arms. "Does this belong to you?" Asked one of the two police officers with her.