I Hope You Fuck Better Than You Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it will keep her out of the drunk tank tonight, I guess so." I half carried, half dragged her to my bedroom and just tossed her on the bed. I took my shower, shaved, put on my pajamas, and took my clothes for the next day just in case she repeated herself and got sick.

I peeked in on a still sleeping Hannah the next morning. I tried to decide whether to stay and try to talk to her or just let it go. I went to work.

That night when I got home the house was perfect again. She even cleaned my kitchen. In the bathroom my toothbrush and toothpaste were not where they normally were so I put them where they were supposed to be. The toothbrush was wet and so was the wash cloth on the sink. I took an enchilada dinner out of the freezer and put it in the microwave. I ate dinner, but never tasted it.

I left the next morning for the Philadelphia Festival. I took with me all the material I had for shields and chain mail. I planned on doing a lot of demonstrations. The first day was tremendous, and it got better from there. The first Sunday, I had a crowd watching me virtually all day. Teddy and I were both exhausted when the festival closed for the day.

Nights in the vendor's area were always party central. There was food being cooked, music being played, alcohol being consumed, sword fights being rehearsed, costumes being repaired or tried on, horses being groomed, and women being fucked ... and in a couple of tents, men as well. It was not unusual to walk by a tent and hear the sounds of sex, or stroll by a camper or RV and watch it rock.

I sat outside my tent after everything settled down and thought how nice it would be to have someone to snuggle with in my tent. Hannah was probably available, but I just couldn't bring myself to call her.

The crowds on Monday were hardly crowds, but the foot traffic was steady. No attendance records would be broken that day. It was mid-afternoon and I was demonstrating how tedious it was to put chain mail together. I looked up and watching me was Hannah. I continued my demonstration and asked for questions from those watching me. There were none and the people there just filtered away. Hannah stood there.

"Do you like doing this?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I answered.

"You're good at it." She walked away and disappeared into the crowd. I never saw her for the rest of the show.

My parents came on Wednesday and brought more shields and axes. I showed them around and they seemed to be underwhelmed with what I was doing. I showed them where the vendors stayed and my mother especially, hated my tent setup.

The rest of the week and the weekend went very well. Both Teddy and I were pleased.

When I got home, I took a day off. When I went to the shop my father was working on chain mail for me. I started telling him about my plans for a motor home and larger trailer. The door opened and in came Hannah.

"That festival was fun. Some of my friends and I are going to the next one that comes close to here," she said. "We were even thinking of going in costume."

"Should be fun," I said noncommittally.

"Will you be there?"

"Probably." Both my father and I kept working and didn't look at her."

"Could I ride with you?"

"Not too practical because I will be there from Wednesday through Sunday."

"That's okay. We can get a motel room."

"Not likely. They sell out months in advance."

"Where do you sleep?"

"In a tent."

"That sounds like fun. Maybe we could share?"

"It's a small tent."

"Small could be fun." My father looked at me, grinned and walked out. "Look," she said. "You're never going to let yourself forget that my brother slept with your wife, so that means you and I will never have a long-term relationship." She looked around to see where my father was. "But that doesn't mean we can't be fuck buddies. Right? We like fucking each other, don't we?" I agreed. "So why not use each other? You can date anyone you want but if she doesn't give you pussy, I will. How does that sound?"

I looked at her. "You are the best I've ever had. I've said it once and I'll say it again, but the thought of sharing leaves me cold. I couldn't stand the thought of having sex with you only to have you go to another man, even if you don't have sex with him. We both need to find relationships and honor them."

She came close to me, reached, touched my face, and kissed me. "You don't understand. I'm in a relationship. If you want to date someone, anyone, go ahead, but know that I will always be available for anything you want, anytime you want it. I don't need or want anyone else. I love you, and I fully intend to honor that relationship." She kissed me again and left.

My father must have watched to see when she left. "What are you going to do about her?"

I was still looking at the door she just walked through. "I have no idea, Dad. What do you suggest?"

"Either get used to the fact that her brother slept with your ex-wife and resign yourself to the probability that she isn't going away, or get out of town and stay out. This might be just the time to do something your mother and I have been talking about."

"What's that?"

"We'll talk about it when we get home." We were at the dinner table when he told my mother about Hannah. "So I was thinking it might be time to get Scott that present we've been talking about."

"I think you might be right," she said.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I don't like the idea of you sleeping in a tent." Said my mother.

"So we're going to buy you a motor home." Said my father.

I knew arguing with them wouldn't deter them, plus I thought it was a good idea. It took a week to find one I wanted. I didn't need driving lessons for it since I had my Class A CDL, so I just hugged them both, thanked them, and bought a trailer to pull behind it. I set the trailer up so that I could work in it in the event I had to. I also ran power from the RV to the trailer. It was a nice rig. I concentrated on suits of armor while my father did shields, swords, and axes. We both really enjoyed doing that kind of work.

Teddy was jealous when he saw my rig and wanted to know if it had been christened yet.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sex. Has anybody had sex in it yet?"

"No."

He grinned. "Do you mind if Diane and I ...?"

I laughed. "Help yourself."

He sent her a text and she was there in ten minutes. He grabbed her hand and off they went.

They were holding hands and laughing when they came back. "We want you to be the first to know," he said. "Diane and I are getting married."

She hugged me. "It was your RV that put him over the top," she said. "Thank you."

I didn't see much of either of them that weekend, but my RV smelled like perfume ... and other stuff.

I was home for a week and Hannah saw the RV and stopped. It had been a long dry spell for me and I knew I could fuck her so I showed her around and she was suitably impressed. "This is much larger than a tent," she said.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"That's a queen bed isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And a big closet."

"Certainly is."

"It looks like two can fit in that shower."

"They probably can."

We were in the living room area of the RV and she came up to me. "Has it been christened yet?"

"What do you mean?" I asked even knowing what she meant.

"Sex. Has anybody had sex in it yet?"

I lied. "Why, no. It's brand new."

"Well," she almost whispered. "We can do it now or we can do it this weekend."

We were in my parent's front yard so the "now" she referred to was impossible. "What do you mean this weekend?" I asked.

"We will have plenty of time after the festival closes in the evening. We can do it then."

"Excuse me, but it is in Southern Virginia. Even if I said yes, that's too long a drive for you."

"You're right," she said. "So I'll just ride with you."

"Didn't you hear what I just said ...?"

She started tugging on my shirt, pulling me against her. "Scott, you've admitted that I am the best piece of ass you have ever had, and you are the best I have ever had. Besides, I'm in love with you and I know you like me more than a little. I think we should just fuck each other's brain's out whenever we can. Besides, I have a dress I think would be perfect for the festival. Everybody will love it." She kissed me. Soft and gentle, like she was in love with me. "Especially you."

"I'm leaving here Tuesday morning at five. I won't wait for you," I said meekly.

She kissed me again. "You won't have to."

She was right. She had unpacked her clothes, stocked the kitchen, and was in the RV's bed by midnight on Monday night. Right after I started driving on Tuesday morning, she came and sat in the passenger seat wearing nothing but a housecoat. I know because she kept flashing me everytime I looked in her direction.

She met Diane and the two of them wore low cut dresses that made their tits stick out. I couldn't wait for the day to be over. Teddy and I closed the booth at the end of the day. Diane and Hannah were in the RV cooking dinner when we got there. I had never eaten any of Hannah's cooking, but it was very good. After Teddy and Diane left, Hannah asked me if I wanted to shower with her "before you fuck my brains out".

Two people did fit in the shower and afterward we made our way to the bed. She pulled all of the bedding off except the bottom sheet before she crawled on the bed on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulders. "Fuck me like this."

I got behind her, put one hand on my dick and aimed it. As soon as she felt it touch her skin, she shivered and backed up. When she did that, my dick pushed its' way into the tightest, wettest pussy any dick ever had the pleasure of fucking. I reached around under her and put a tit in each hand and held on. I did some back-and-forth motion fucking in and out of her, but she did most of the work. I took my hands off her tits and put them on her back. There was a mirror beside the bed and I looked in to and saw her tits swinging forward and backward as we fucked. It was a sensuous image. We fucked like that until she moved pulling me free of her. "Let me suck it, please."

Who was I to refuse? She rolled onto her back and I moved up to her head. As soon as my dick got within reach, she lifted her head and inhaled. There was a slurping sound as she sucked me in and her head started moving and bouncing off the mattress. I wanted more pussy so I pulled out. "No. Don't. Let me suck it. Let me suck it."

Again, who was I to refuse so back in I went. It had been sometime for me and when it was time, I let it fly. Trooper that she was, she tightened her lips around my dick and sucked harder swallowing everything.

That night was the first of many nights (and days) we fucked each other's brains out in that RV. It was also three years ago.

Her family at first tried to convince her that the only reason I allowed her to travel with me was to get even with her brother, because he had convinced them his divorce was Julie's and my fault, not his. Apparently, none of them were in court to see the truth, and they, like Hannah, had believed him. Hannah provided them with copies of my divorce petition and her former sister-in-law's. He stayed around town and was responsible for a couple more divorces before deciding that the other side of the country would be better for his health. He made that decision after his ass filled with buckshot from a shotgun wielded by an irate husband.

Hannah has some new dresses she wears at the festivals. They don't show her big stomach quite so much. She has not said she would like to be a wife before she's a mother, but I know it's on her mind.

Mine too.