All Comments on 'I Inherited My Aunt, My Slave Pt. 03'

by mrfluffer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mr_Hit_ThatMr_Hit_Thatabout 2 years ago

Please continue the series. I am really enjoying it and getting to know the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i like this story not forced feeling just the right amount of buildup and a good reward.

NextUnwillingNextUnwillingabout 2 years ago

Awesome story

Has a great future

mrfluffermrflufferabout 2 years agoAuthor

I thank you all for the comments. Part four is in the works...

SilumetSilumetabout 2 years ago

Chicago doesn't have an east side. The North side is the richer area

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960about 2 years ago

I gave this a one star rating. Just how much more of this crap are you going to spew be for you finally run out of stupid ideas. This story is dragging on and on with no real substance.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story overall, but this chapter removed much of the maternal bonds that would make me interested in the family dynamics. 4*

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 2 years ago

Does AIDS exist is this Fantasy? Do any sexually transmitted diseases exist?

Does non-consensual slavery exist? Male slaves?

This scenario is both sexy and ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The story from older slave to him mom, had some date mistakes as during that time period there would not have been emails to look after. And maybe this story is a little carefree on STDs.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but passing off the whores/slaves as marriage saviors is beyond silly. Men who cheat on their wives are not worthy of being married. And to think that because they have anal sex with a whore/slave they are good husbands? I laugh my ass off!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing but an Escort Services and Arm Candy. Wouldn't it be funny if in some ways this story was actually true.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could be a good fantasy story. Is very confusing of who is who. The "girls" seem like they are nothing more then high priced escorts/arm candy as mentioned below. Needs more editing. Got lost stopped in the middle of chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous