I Inherited My Aunt, My Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished up, he just pushed her over to me and my waiting pussy. She smiled at me, then obediently began to lick my pussy clean and me to several orgasms. After she had me fresh and clean, she thanked him and walked out of the room.

After that night, I found reasons to be at stud muffins house, to have sex with him. It was no longer about him; it was about her. I had sex with him knowing she was going to be there to clean us, clean me up. I liked being out by the pool, laying naked, getting a suntan as she served us drinks, sucked his cock, licked me to orgasm then fixed us dinner. What a life!

His father would come home for dinner we would talk, he would sit in the Livingroom, reading the email or watching the news and she was on the floor, acting as his footstool. I should have been insulted or offended, but I was jealous. I started to realize I was wanting to be there. I wanted to be her.

One time, he loaned her to me to clean our house. Mother was with dad at the clinic, and she came over. She entered the house and just naturally got naked. Once she was naked, I stopped her. I wanted to look at her. Admire her. She was twice my age, but still radiated so much beauty in herself.

Standing about 5'6, short black hair. Her round face was bare, no makeup, yet she didn't need it. Her white skin had a few freckles on them. Her breasts were not bad, a little sag to them. But compared to my 38D's her 36c's were perky!

She had a little weight to her. But being in the Midwest, all us gals had a little more meat on the bone to keep our men warm in the winter! She also had the stretch marks of a woman who gave birth to two boys.

Then she parted her feet so I could see her bare mound. "I shaved this morning for your Mam". She called me mam. I thanked her as I felt her. She was soft and her lips parted so easily. I could feel the heat and assumed the wetness would come shortly. But she had work to do.

Releasing her, she went straight to work. Laundry first. Bedsheets towels, etc.. She was on a mission. When it came to cleaning, she was all about getting on her hands and knees. Scrubbing, sweeping, cleaning. I followed her, watching her, Her breasts were hanging down, the more she worked the harder her nipples seemed to become. As she turned, I saw her ass was filled with a butt plug.

A Butt plug? "Yes Mam, anytime I leave the house, I am to wear this butt plug. It's not the largest, but it's not the smallest either. I promise you, it won't come out easy! He put it in right before I left."

That particular butt plug? "Yes, Mam. If you were to pull it out, he will get an instant alert that it's been removed. It also has a GPS chip in it, so he always knows where I am."

She was allowed to be open and honest with me. She seemed to love telling me her story. I needed to know what a woman of her age, would give it all up and agree to be a slave to some man she never knew before. To be verbally and physically humiliated. To be called a Bitch and be used for any and all sexual perversions her Master would want to use her for.

And what a story she told me. She married young, nice husband on his way to great things. She stayed home to raise the kids and take care of the home. She laughed. She had what others called the dream life but she knew deep down, it wasn't her dream life.

She cleaned the house, did the kid-car pool, school, and all that. Dinner on the table at five. Relax with family until 10. Then bedtime. Sex maybe once or twice a week with the lights out. A blowjob for special occasions. He was a nice man and could satisfy her sexually and she thought she was satisfying him.

"He had a nice cock. And a couple of times when I caught my teenage boys masturbating, I was happy to see they were like him. Tall and strong. If you know what I mean!"

At 35, she found herself alone in their middle class. Cookie-cutter home in suburbia. Her husband ran off with his mistress and her boys were off in college. She was alone and needing. She just wasn't sure what she was needing.

Her neighbor two doors down was a recent widower. She was always friends with them before the wife died. Now he started to come over to help her with things that needed a man's touch and she started to go over to his place and do the wifey thing. She enjoyed that. She was finding worth in serving him like that. And he even used those words to her once; She was "serving" him. She took that as a compliment.

He would always say things to her that made her feel good. He smiled so she smiled. One night was movie night and she found herself sucking his cock. She just wanted to suck his cock to thank him for all the things he has done for her.

It surprised her when he stopped her. He liked the blowjob, but he wanted her to be topless when sucking his cock. She thought that was nice of him. Wanting to see her saggy old tits and willingly unsnapped her bra and proceeded suckimg his cock topless..

From that day on, she was topless when they were together privately. She said she enjoyed having a man enjoy seeing her in the daylight, topless. She found herself being wet and her nipples erect when he was there and she was topless.

When it went to the sexual stage, it was just that. He wanted to have sex with her. It wasn't really a request, and it wasn't a night of a lot of foreplay followed by a quick fuck. It was sex. He wanted to fuck her and play with her, and he did.

She never had it where the man-made the moves and gave the directions. While having his way with her, he had a lot of sweet, kind words. He expresses how he enjoyed playing with her boobs and feeling her pussy. Something she hadn't heard or felt in years. "And He Could Fuck, that man could really fuck!" She smiled telling me that. Even a little blush came to her face.

Up until that first time having sex, she never really thought much about the act. "That first time we had sex. When he came inside me. I was in heaven. Then as he softened, he pulled me off him and pulled me by my hair until my mouth was facing his wet cock.

I just knew what I needed to do, what he expected me to do. I opened my mouth and put his wet, sticky cock in my mouth. I never tasted myself before. But to hear him moan so softly as I sucked and licked his cock clean, got me wanting more!"

She wasn't sure if it was him or her, but they found an article about some "sex cult" in Las Vegas where men "owned" women and they were trained to serve them. "To be the proverbial housewife, sex slave and business partner" is how it was stated. He told her that described her. She was an amazing woman with submissive behavior "bordering on slave-like tendencies." That described her and she knew it.

She did her research. Made a lot of calls, lots of internet searches. Had a lot of people laugh at her. But finally, she got someone to take her seriously and talk to her. She found where she belonged. For at least a few years.

But why? At her age? Do "this"?

She told me about her life now. How she has traveled the world. Has had her passport stamped with three different countries. Stayed at luxurious resorts. Yes, she was his naked maid and cook while traveling. But she got to travel and live out her submissive dreams.

She smiled as she told me about opening the patio doors overlooking the Swiss Alps and being fucked while watching the sunrise. "Mr Kinkaid always likes to fuck me with the patio doors open and the sun rising. Even if others were to see us. He still wants it that way!"

With her owner's help in finances, she has a nice nest egg that will outlive her. "Where else is a simple girl going to get the financial advice of a top wall street broker?" She had a point.

She is sent to Washington DC once a month to be with his father. A big pollical guy. She is flown first class, picked up in a limousine. Taken to a fancy condo overlooking the city. And she is used for his pleasures.

While there, she will get a phone call or a text telling her to go to a certain boutique store. "They are expecting you". When I walk in, I am surrounded by elegant gowns I have only seen in magazines or in Hollywood movies. The dresses are fitted for me. He has them specially tailored to make sure he, or anyone he allows, to have easy access to my pussy."

Then it's off to a fancy dinner or reception. She has seen all the great artists, met some of the world's best people. All while being at his side, on his arm. And all she has to do is be his housemaid and sex toy?

I had to pause here, just to catch my breath. But she had more. "You think I eat pussy good. You should meet Mr Kinkaid's father. World-class, master pussy eater."

After she took a deep breath, she continued "Most of the time there I am on my back with my legs spread and his tongue is buried deep into my pussy.

After a few hundred orgasms, I'm done and ready for bed. But I know the dessert is about to be served. His cock. He stands up, smiles at me and shows me his horse cock. I kid you not. Its huge! Thankfully he has never asked me to suck that thing, even with my training, I don't think I could. But he is ready to split me open and fuck me until I scream for help!"

As she smiles, she looks at me. Then I realize that I have my hand down my pants and starting to finger myself. She puts her hands on my thighs. "Would you like my help Mam?" I realize I need to know more. So I turn her offer down and try to give my fingers a rest.

She sat back on the floor. "Look, I know its not for everyone. But look at it this way. I am used, I am humiliated, I am sometimes abused. Yes, I have to perform sex with men I don't want to. But I am also cared for. I am pampered. I get to go out with a very smart man to some really wonderful places. To sit in a fancy restaurant and talk. I get to talk about anything and everything with a well-educated, experienced man who doesn't have time for a wife. "

Now she was getting to the good stuff and I needed to hear it all.

"People who buy people like me; they are busy, important people. They are used to having others do for them what they can't or don't want to do. But they also need a person who will do it without question or the fear of them quitting or telling their story to the Washington Post.

Mr Kincaid has a lot going on. He has a lot on his mind. He needs someone he can trust to handle the chaos, organize the mess in his head, his office and his home. He needs someone to make sure he is clean, fed, and alive.

After a busy day, he wants to come home, have a nice meal waiting, have a nice conversation with the people he loves and trusts the most. Followed most nights either going out to some fancy business event or lecture.

Or it's sitting at home, on the couch watching the latest news updates on the TV. Relaxing with a drink in one hand and his palm pilot thing in the other. I am there to help him relax, refill his drinks and worship his cock.

Men like him don't have the nine-to-five life and don't want to schedule a date and try to woo some socialite chick into his bed. When he wants to fuck, he wants to fuck now, then get back to work. No questions, no foreplay. Or maybe he is driving down the road and wants a blowjob. What wife is going to do that on command and not want something in return?

I don't expect anything in return. As what's her name said in the movie Pretty woman. "I'm a sure thing". But I am more than a pussy on command. I practically run his life. I keep his calendar in order, answer emails, make appointments. I make sure he is ready for whatever comes next. Best of all, I love every minute of it! And it's only for five, maybe 10 years! Then I'm off to a nice retirement."

After all that, she was still smiling. But she had something else to tell me and wasn't sure if she should. I could tell she had a secret she was dying to tell someone.

"My ultimate secret, my ultimate revenge in all this? Knowing what I know now. What I learned in training and after these few years of being owned? I know the people I knew before would not know me if they saw me on the streets. I know this because I had it happen.

I know that if I were to have sex with my ex-husband now, I would probably give him a heart attack and if he survived, he would be begging for me to marry him again."

She loved telling me that little tidbit. But her smile told me there was more. She had one more story in her and I had to coax it out of her. So, I knew it was going to be good.

"If you saw all the nice things I have in my closet, you would be amazed. If I were to dress up in a "hit the town" kind of dress. I know I could go to the clubs my sons go to. I would get more looks and stares and catcalls than any of those young things standing in line.

I could find my son, tease the shit out of him. Get his nice big cock hard and wanting. Then take him into the bathroom stall, suck his cock, then fuck the daylights out of him while he was trying to feel me up. After all that. he would never know he was just fucked by his mother and I would ruin him for any girl that came after me. That's my fantasy revenge"

Now I was panting. I gave her an order. I did. I gave this slave an order to fetch me a cold drink and a towel, telling her that I "would allow" her to have one too. I liked the feeling of power in doing that.

When she returned, I had already stripped off my pants and spread my legs. I needed some relief, and she was going to give it to me. She smiled, without a word, knelt down between my leg, and went right for my honey pot. She had her tongue buried deep into my pussy and I was moaning..., ok, I was screaming like never before.

Only to have all this come to a sudden halt by the blood-curdling screams of my baby sister who had to walk in on it all.

After a few hysterical minutes, your mother finally calmed down when I started to sort of tell her what was going on. Being the older, smarter, wiser sister who could tell a great story when I needed on, I talked her off the ledge and then talked her into getting naked and enjoying Ruth.

Watching your mother with her legs apart and some lady twice our age, giving her orgasms, I realized I REALLY wanted to be Ruth, I wanted to explore my submission like her. I found myself kneeling next to Ruth and enjoying what she would share with me. Not to mention, your mother tasted good. She needed to trim her pubic hairs, but otherwise, she was absolutely delicious. I really enjoy making her moan. I still do!

I pushed Ruth under me and took over her pussy. My hands just went up and started to play with her tits as she wrapped her legs around my head. I was in absolute heaven. That was a day burned into my memory bank!

By this time, his father knew a little about my situation. Mother was trying to help her husband as he was getting worse. Two daughters with no real plans for the future. And finally, a house that was about to be foreclosed on.

Stud muffin's father thought about hiring me in his company, then he had another plan. He suggested that I apply, or at least look into where he found Ruth. To get paid to explore my submissive side for a few years and tell me that it would pay more than what I needed. And if accepted, he would front me the money to save the house. "That's how much you can make for just a couple of years of absolute submission"

I soon found myself on my way to Las Vegas for orientation and training. After a couple of weeks of intense obedience, sexual, office and domestic skills, they sold a one-year contract for me to work as a domestic servant in a fancy Las Vegas resort.

I would belonged to a casino host but when not needed, I was kept in a cage at The Company headquarters. He would assign me to a big gambler or some CEO of a big company having a convention in the hotel for the duration of their stay.

The big shot would enter his suite and find me, naked and kneeling for him.

He got to dress me as he wanted, play with me as he wanted and share me with his friends. Of course, he would also screw me until the cows came home. While I was his, I would never say no to almost any request he gave me. I was his toy to use as he desired. As long as he kept spending money in the casino..

I would clean the suites, serve them meals, be their arm charm to fancy dinners and big events. Afterward, we would return to his suite for sex or be shared with his friends and coworkers as they played poker in the room. It was a nice way to make some big money for a 20-year-old slut like I was! It didn't hurt that I had big boobs and no problem showing them off!

I loved the work; I loved the money placed in my trust account. What slut didn't want to be treated like a princess even while being used as a sex toy for a group of executives?

As promised, I was well paid and sent the money home to my sister to pay off some of the bills and save the house. I then agreed to go for my first five-year contract. I was quickly snatched up by another stockbroker in New York. They shipped me to the Hamptons. I was now really in rich man's land.

At first, he seemed nice. He enjoyed having me walk around the mansion nude or at least topless when others were there. He loved showing me off. Not too much in the sex department. Too busy, too stressed out.

Then almost a year into the contract, he started to get violent. He was looking for something to release his demons and I became his punching bag. Actually, my breasts and pussy became his punching bags.

On my one-year anniversary with him, he went wild on me, and I ended up in the hospital with a lot of internal bleeding. The Company quickly had me moved to Las Vegas for treatment and recuperation. The man was later convicted of a host of crimes from insider trading to dealing drugs. But nothing was ever said about his slave or her injuries. That all simply vanished.

It was in the recovery at The Company office I met a nice man from Chicago who worked as a consultant within The Company. He would be there often for a briefing or review as well as fucking every available slave in the building, trying to find him a new one. I can say that he was young, he was handsome and a real cock stud!

He could fuck me in all three holes and not cum until the end.

They started to just assign me to him when he was in town. That led to him making them an offer on me. Due to my medical issues, he was able to buy me at a discount. I accepted.

Back in Chicago, he learned of my background and where I lived. Shortly after arriving back home, our father died. Mother went crazy and stopped eating. Sis there was doing her best. Still wanted to enjoy her life after high school, but still wanted to protect and care for her mother.

My owner decided he needed a new place to live as well as work out of, so we talked and agreed. He would buy the house, move mother into an assisted living facility and my sister could live with us until she gets a clue about her life.

Your mother was just graduating high school and had a job in the email room with the company owned by Mr. Kinkaid. This was not all new to her. From the time I left for Las Vegas the first time, I shared my stories with her, and I am sure she masturbated to a lot of them. Once we moved into the house, the rules were established. I was to be naked at all times.

My holes were to be available to him and anyone he wants to share them with. Including my sister. Yes, your mother. The little bitch used her cuteness on him, and it worked. She had full use of me as she wanted when I was not being used by him! So I have been eating her pussy for the last 20 years or so!

My owner had an associate he did a lot of business with who would come over to the house. I would cook them both dinner and serve as their administrative assistant and after they finished their work, they would use me for their sex toy.