I Inherited My Aunt, My Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men were kinky as hell. My owner even built a dungeon in the basement and would tie me up there to tease and torture me. If I wasn't being tied up and flogged, I was being bent over and fucked. They especially enjoyed using me while letting her watch. She seemed to enjoy me being teased and tortured.

I guess you know where this is going. She followed me into the business. When my master was asked to vouch for her to join, he told his friend that he had a deal for him. When she graduates, he could buy my sister. That's what he did. His friend purchased her first contract, he also bought the house next door, the old Newly house. The house we are standing in right now.

--- --- --- ---

Ok, at this point, she had my absolute full attention. As well, I swear my cock was now hard enough to pound nails through concrete! This was better than I had imagined...

To make matter worse, she was smiling at me, then to her sister sitting next to her who was rubbing her nipples.

"Let me get this straight. My father was your first master. You lived and were sued in the house I grew up in. With my mother, your sister watching it all. Then she joined, and her first master was my uncle?"

"Yes, Master. My first was your father, and your mother's first master was your uncle."

"So what the hell happened to turn this around?"

"Your father was using me and sharing me with all his friends. But he really was hoping to one day start a family. Unfortunately, my final surgery from the beatings, they needed to remove my ovaries and all the baby-making functions. Your father was devastated when they told him the news.

However, his buddy, your uncle, was in the opposite boat. He didn't want a family and I knew my sister would one day want one. She always talked about being a mother. Her plan was to finish her contract, find a new man, settle down and have her family. So, one night when they were using both of us, they just agreed to swap slaves."

At this point, she stopped to get her thoughts back. My mother was now smiling, actually more like a grin, a Cheshire cat kind of a grin.

"Tell me my loving son, the thought of your old naked mother and your sexy aunt being sex slaves, that doesn't excite you? Tell me. No, please Sir, stand up and show us old ladies you are not excited about what you are now hearing. Not wanting one of us to fuck you right now."

She had me there. As I stood up, she came around to my side of the table. Taking my hard cock in her hands and gently sitting me back down, setting herself on my lap, smiling while staring into my eyes as she hugged closer to me.

Her boobs were now tight up against my chest as she guided my cock into her wet pussy. As she lowered herself onto me, "Oooh, my Gawd, that brings back so many memories of your father"

"See sis, I told you he was like his father and his uncle"

She started to slowly fuck herself. Her eyes locked shut, she leaned back, pushing the table away to give herself more room and she went to work. I watched as her chest rose and fell as she moved up and down, licking her lips. My hands went for those magnificent globes.

Her calling my name, begging me to let her cum. She was telling me how good it felt to have her son's cock in her pussy. Riding my cock as she talked about the years since she has had a hard cock in her pussy, a man who would command her to fuck whoever he wanted her to fuck. She wanted to be owned again as she started to breathe heavy, loud moans and her body started to convulse.

During all this, I was too much into fucking her and playing with her tits, I didn't notice my slave had crawled on the floor and was licking my balls and the juices mother was creating on my cock.

That made me start to shoot my load deep into my mother's cunt. Filling her as she moaned and pushed down, trying to lock it all in. Once mother had finally come down to earth, she stood up and let her sister get in to lick up the puddles, then suck my cock clean.

Mother sat back on her chair, watching me, smiling as I had her juices sucked off my cock. Before I sent my slave down to clean her up and lick her to another orgasm.

"Thank You, Son"

"Thank You, mother, thank you slave"

We sat and stared, smiling at each other. My slave was all smiles and warm thoughts as she sat between us, ready to continue her story.

--- --- --- ---

Your father was a man of men. He was polite, professional, and loved by all. He also traveled a lot for business. When he was off traveling, your mother would stay with us, your uncle. She would serve him alongside me.

When you became a teenager and she had your brother and sister, she retired to focus on being a mother, she became a free woman. But she stayed submissive to your father and to my master, Uncle Bruce. She still served a few of his clients when requested. But since your father died, she spent most of her free time with us.

Yes, my Master decided that I would always dress to please. That was when I was allowed to be dressed. If kids were not in the house, I was naked. Same rule with your mother. Either house. We were naked and available to be used for anything unless kids were there.

His rule was that I was always to be open and available to anyone he allowed to use me. And I will never cover my cleavage. Never. By law, the nipples had to be covered in public, everything else could be seen and was.

No matter the temperature no matter the setting, I was always to show off my breasts, my cleavage. Make sure my hard nipples were seen thru the fabric. I was always on display.

When I was in public, I was still to be open for sex at any time. My dresses were all made to easily open up and offer my holes. As well, I had to be able to display my boobs as he commanded. So, yes, you saw them growing up!

Your mother would tell me a couple of times she watched you masturbate at night, under the covers. She knew it was me in your fantasy!

I did his office needs and was offered to his clients as a reward for their business. As well, we held local bdsm, master-slave parties at the house. That's why we had such a large house for two people. We always had slaves or friends there to play with and to use. So much in the open, yet so much you didn't see or notice!

--- --- --- ---

I was barely recovered from fucking my mother, then I was told this! BDSM in the house, neighborhood events, being displayed??

Now I can ask the question I was always curious about.

"If you wanted to be a slave to Dad or to Uncle, why go through all the work? You could have found a nice man who wanted to be your Master here? Besides that, why would people pay big bucks to buy a slave?"

This is where mother piped in. She seemed to be excited to talk about this part of it all.

---- ---- --- ---

Your uncle as well as your father bought us, to be part of the community. The men and women who are buyers and sellers of our contracts are people who have a lot of money, they expect the finer things in life, and they only associate with others like them. Like in the community, or the organization."

Your father was a brilliant businessman. But he would have never had the business contacts he had if he never bought a slave.

Yes, they could have any woman they wanted, but they needed more. It's just not about having a slave who will fuck you at a moment's notice. It's about having that person to run your life, your business. Keep things organized.

We become an important part of their life. And they don't have to worry about us not showing up for work one day. They bought that guarantee. We will be where you tell us to be. No questions asked.

I can't tell you how many marriages we saved in this neighborhood.

"HOLD IT!! You saved marriages by being Dad's slave?"

The men would talk about their home life with your father, even your uncle at get-togethers. The big issues were usually about sex. The man isn't getting any or not getting what he wants. So I would be offered to them.

It wasn't cheating. I wasn't dating them or anything. I was told to fuck them once or twice. Suck their cock. No romance, no kissing, get naked, spread my legs and let them use me..

When they came over for poker night or to watch football with the guys, they found one or two naked slaves to serve them drinks. Occasionally one would take us to a bedroom or the office and use us. Fuck us.

Mostly it was just a blowjob. Apparently married women in this neighborhood don't like oral sex!

I do know many of them never had anal sex and their wives were dead set against it. So, they used me for that. Then they went back home to their wives, having crossed that off their secret bucket lust.

Using us for their sex toys, knowing to not say anything to anyone if they wanted to use us more. The men got to experience something they had fantasies about it but knew the wife was not going to do. They went home and never bothered their wives for it.

The wives were happy because now the men were not nagging them for "disgusting" sexual favors. All were happy and stay married! All because your father had his slave for them to use!

---- ---- ---- ----

Right at this point, we were all feeling a little overloaded. I was sore and tired. My slave was needing to get us ready for the trip to Las Vegas and Charlie, our chauffeur arrived to pick us up.

Mother met him at the door, naked as she was. When he walked into the kitchen, I recognized him. We kind of stared smiling at each other. That "I know you" look.

He was a kid from the neighborhood. I remember him being a grade or two behind me.

Sitting down, my slave offered him a cup of coffee and my mother was getting something for him to eat. I was staring at this all because they all did it so naturally.

Charlie wasn't making a fuss about mom being naked or her sister with her boobs out for him to stare at. He was part of it as was in Las Vegas. The chauffeur.

Charlie started to talk to my mother about the snow on the driveway and sidewalks. "I will call my dad and let him know you need him. He will come over later to sweep that all off for you. OK?"

Mother had a larger-than-normal smile on her face. "I will do that, thank you. And your mom, is she ok?"

Charlie was all happy and eating as she was asking such normal questions

"Mom's doing fine. The surgery has left her a little more tired than normal, so when dad gets done with the snow, he may use you a little rougher than normal. So just be ready"

Mother was blushing. "Your old man can use me as rough as he wants, my son finally used me. I'm ready for anything now."

Charlie just turned to me and gave me the high fives for fucking my mother. "About time" was all he said.

Mother reached down to take his hand. Looking at me. "I have to take Charlie here, to the other room to give him his tip, if that's ok with you, son?"

I smiled, shook my head and waved her on. Telling my slave to get me another cup of coffee.

She explained that there are a few other people in the neighborhood who know or are actually a part of The Company. "It's more on the Eastside, the richer side. But a few of them still live here, you'll meet them soon."

After a few minutes, mother came back with Charlie in tow. Sitting down, she put her feet up on the chair, showing us her fresh fucked pussy. My slave smiled at me and I told her to go make her happy. She crawled on the floor then buried her face into her sisters cum soaked pussy.

Charlie and I sit there watching the two sisters. One sitting, naked and the other between her legs, lost in pleasures as she is licking and sucking his cum out of her sisters. We men watched as we talked about the Chicago sports and politics like this was and now is, a normal thing for two guys to be doing.

My new life. Wondering how much more it is going to change when we get to Las Vegas.