All Comments on 'I Inherited My Aunt, My Slave Pt. 04'

by mrfluffer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 2 years ago

Grotesque. Horrifying. Sexy. Romantic.,

Urmet24Urmet24about 2 years ago

Previous storys where better to be honest

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

You apparently wanted to write a BDSM story, but wanted to get more readers so you forced the incest into your BDSM story.

Not good.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Didn't like the story much. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope mom brings her daughter into the family business!

cerabuscerabusabout 2 years ago
not bad

this series is actually pretty good. A little hard to follow at times , but well written.

I hope he continues with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written through four chapters. You have left several strands available to follow or offshoot (specifically, the mother's place in all this). Keep it up and can't wait for Chapter 5.

dlearyousdlearyousabout 2 years ago

Will there be more chapters to this story?

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125about 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed this series quite a bit. Good character development and story line in the first two. This one I got a bit lost in the editing issues which made for a less than seamless read.

You mentioned you’d like an editor in your preamble. I’d love to help you with this. It’s an interesting setup. I’d like to see it find more depth.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Nice concept with the mother and aunt being his slaves but can’t stand the free use and abuse by others. Call me selfish. :)

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960about 2 years ago

I gave this story a 1 rating. All that seems to be happening is the characters jumping from one fetish to the next. It seems like this story was written by a group of adolescent boys trying to out do each other with the ideas getting dumber and dumber. Then they threw all the dumb ideas together and called it a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series and hope for more chapters, would like to see his sister be involved in someway.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I saw your request for assistance and it is needed. The overall plot is intriguing but there are sooo many little things missing to make it complete. There is no true feeling of love with his mother and aunt. He and his siblings were raised in a traditional upbringing, no knowledge of the depravity surrounding them. He should have been more protective rather than a quick transition to a heartless master. Other practical matters completely overlooked STDs, the master eating out his slave after two men dropped loads just before he did, etc. 4* if I round up...

mrfluffermrflufferabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback, good or bad.

I knew this one I was going to get hammered on. It was more of a transitional piece.

Your feedback has helped me a lot on the future parts of this story as well as what I can do on future writings.

For those who offered editing help, I have sent you a private message. Thank you for the offers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a good series Maybe get sister involved Can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is brilliant. Please write more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok she didn’t say PLEASE let me cum like a obedient slave should have said. My wife loves role play as a slave in our home and this has been going on since 1980 I wouldn’t trade her for 10 — 21 year old females

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9almost 2 years ago

Cant wheat to read moor of this store love it so far!! Will siss come to her sons bed and put on her collar without a counteract as his slave ?

mrfluffermrflufferalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the long delay but thank you for all the kind words and even the bad ones, love the help and the inspiration.

Life got a little crazy last few months. But I am wrapping up the final chapter. Not the end of the story, just this thread. As many people have suggested (thank you), some really great ideas for other storylines that feed off of this one including the sister.

So consider this the base of most of the future stories I write. I do have a couple of ideas that don't fit this story, but are just as good (I hope)

Again, thank you, and looking forward to hitting the "Publish" button soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there going to be a part 5.

And I thought it was funny that his kid sister was made that he took his Aunt with him and not their Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please update next part with your mother as your slave and also with so much bondage.

GoinfishinGoinfishinover 1 year ago

I love this "World." Lots of opportunities. Good creative work. It was a killer to have so much left in a cliffhanger. I'd enjoy seeing more. The sister addition was interesting, also, the collar from Mom. Where do they settle? Mom will obviously follow. Such a wonderful Onion to peel. Well done!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Dam I like this story and how it has been going hate to hear that after only 5 parts it will be done as it needs more then one to clear everything up and see what happens with mom......hers hoping next part come soon since has been almost a year since this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really loved all 4 parts of this story. I'm just a little sad the author stopped when he did. Just wished the would have said if his mother came to live with them and made herself his non-contract slave for the next 5 years the same as her sister to her son too !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I did not like the ending. What happens to mom? How about your other sibling. Will they eventually know about their aunt? Update on mom.

bigone1947bigone19475 months ago

Great story, hope you will write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Need more parts

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I liked it and I read a lot. Look forward to one more chapter, although the long delay is concerning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous