All Comments on 'I Just Didn't Want To Hear It'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
BSreaderBSreader28 days ago
Stupidest

Husband on earth

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Steve came back from the morning ride and found the house empty.

Something was missing but he couldn't see what.

It took him a bit to realise that some items were missing and that the family pictures with Sandy were gone.

He rushed to the bedroom, opened the closet and noticed Sandy's clothes were gone.

The door bell rang. He rushed to the door, opened it and an officer was the door with a man in a suit. He was asked for id and after providing it, the officer took an envelope from the man in the suit and gave it to Steve saying "You are served."

Steve was in shock. He went to the kitchen, sat at the table, opened the envelope and inside he found divorce papers citing mental cruelty, abandonment a adultery. He also found pictures of him and Cindy from their date, affidavits from Cindy's coworkers and boss saying that she presented him as his boyfriend, while he talked about her being his girlfriend.

The papers talked about how he took family money against her wishes, him abandoning her and choosing to keep riding instead of staying with her.

That day the shock of it all was astounding. It didn't get any better. He tried to fight the divorce but found no support from Sandy or his kids.

It took time but his relationship with his kids became somewhat better but never the same. Sandy got the divorce and 60% of the assets due to the proven infidelity and his actions.

Initially he enjoyed his freedom but he soon got tired of coming home to an empty house. He tried things with Cindy and other women as well but nothing really came of it.

20 years had passed and Steve is home alone. He couldn't ride his bike any more due to an accident that nearly tore off his right leg. He needed a cane to move around.

Sandy met and married someone her age that was a lot more respectful than Steve. They bought an RV and they spent their retirement travelling the states.

When at home they each had their hobbies as well as some they shared. But at the end of the day, they chose each other's company.

They meet sometimes but they share only a polite greeting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, she should of dumped his stupid ass. She actually went out of the way for him, he used the family money no matter the consequences.

If she had done the same things he did, everything. He would of called her a faithless, selfish, cheating slut.

Double standards story.

Not a feminist but a stickler for equality. He's the cunt here.

Had the tables been reversed she would of been the cunt.

1 star.

Also fuck riders in general, i have yet to hear a bike that isn't loud as fuck, waking people up, scaring those caught unaware if they're passing by fast enough and yelling (through their bikes) at the world that they are some of the biggest assholes on earth.

Riders that choose rides that are not loud enough to ruin everybody elses day are cool, everyone else may they meet their end in a fiery accident underneath their bike and those that choose bikes because they are loud may they live long enough to see their loved ones die gruesome deaths.

Only good biker is a dead biker.

Or at the very least have someone hold their ears near a bikes exhaust and rev it up loud enough for them to become AT LEAST partially deaf and ideally with PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I went through a similar journey….started with a Honda 305 Super Hawk, a few Kawasakis up to the Suzi GS 1100 - the fastest land vehicle sold from a dealer’s showroom…until two years later when Honda came out with the V4. I gave up the speed game and ended up with a Norton 850 Commando - rubber mounted twin 30 years before Harley copied their innovation. Oh - and I picked up a used Porsche 911 turbo so I could afford both. I don’t ride/drive either in the winter but summers are a blast!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn’t like the old husband thinking he was a young man again and going for the motor instead of his wife. You pulled it off with the wife joining in the “hobby”. Yeah, and I have known a couple of friends killed riding their bikes by cars hitting them.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

If you’re motor crazy, you’ll love this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, but a little tame in the husband’s actions. For the husband sounding like a real man, he would not have let her supposed affair with Kenny for more than a day after see her go in to his house. Also just because Kenny was a large man would not have slowed hubby from confronting him, length of chain, baseball bat, or even a gun are all great equalizers for a real man to take care of business! And his wife is a real stupid idiot to keep this kind of secret from her husband. First he might of really have hurt or killed Kenny, not knowing would he was doing for his wife. Secondly his wife to use someone else to teach her to ride a bike was wrong too, hurting her husband’s feelings too..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To the snowflakes if you think he was an ass, well then you are cowardly cucks and should go suck of your bull. I read and felt the complete opposite to these squid simps, the truth is he was to wimpy. Women don't respect honorless cowards they cuck them, so as well as the MC needing to grow a pair, the wife's whole persona and attitude throughout the story, there is just no way she'd acquiesce to his hobby/therapy, she proudly displayed her modern womanhood traits of narcissism self-entitlement and zero accountability and I just couldn't see her being a caring and submissive wife and doing something so beautifully thoughtful for and to share with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Husband was a jerk. Especially considering Sandy was a true loving wife. The husband doesn't deserve her. Ag least they sorted it out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Husband was an asshole going through a mid life crisis and didn't deserve his true loving wife. Was an entertaining farce but wow the husband was selfish and an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy was an ass to his wife he first of bought the bike because he felt old, guess what you are old. Second he just brushes of Sandy fears, then buys a bike that he would only ride, which to me is saying to the wife not welcome. Also I would never let my wife ride on the back of another persons bike because first off if that person is not careful and crashes his wife could be hurt or worse.

Also when he said I well give up the bike if you give up dancing is a real asshole move. First off dancing is safe next to riding, second your bike I bet cost more the going dancing.

Also he was cheating just not with Cindy yet because sooner or later I think he would seeing how much of an ass he is. His affair is with with his bike, he put that hunk of scrap before the women who gave him kids cooks for him, cleans, and I bet cares for him.

Best ending would be for this Kenny was a lawyer, and he handed Steve divorce papers. Then Sandy could say here are free to do as you like enjoy the bike I hope it gives you what I used too. She then leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BULLSHIT

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Me

Me,I don't accept the ending.The way she thought about him getting hurt whilst out riding,there is no way she would join him.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Harleys are loud, not like those Jap bikes. People know you are there.

Yeah. You lost me there.

In the cities Harleys can distub a few hundred families per minute, especially if they have straight pipe.

In the country, only a couple of dozen per minute. But the birds stop singing.

Glad to learn it keeps the anthropomorphic Harley straight pipe rider safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s a selfish asshole.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Nice… liked how this ended. No cheating just two people who love each other, getting their heads out of there asses and loving each other even more. Sweet! Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband was really dumb doing the stunt with Cindy without talking to his wife. Yes he messed up (partially) but he planted a bad seed. Then even in his own words he kept putting his foot in his mouth. And why the heck would he wait 3-4 weeks to confront her when having followed her? Yes it was all a lovely farce but the husband was being a jerk who then felt the sting of his own making when his wife was out, ironically while she was trying to fix the problem.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Very cute story. Love the couples communication, haha. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband is a selfish asshole. The wife deserves a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice one. Wonder how many other couples could benefit from sharing real fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid story and yes she fucked the other guy.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Cindy was lookin pretty damn good

youngjason018youngjason018about 2 years ago

wish my misses would come for a ride

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Changed her spots did she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story would have been a little more racy if he had pounded on Kenny's door after she went in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very well told. It does show how easily a small thing can drive a wedge between people in love, both being unwilling to give an inch could have ended their life together. A lesson to be learned there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story telling. The couple seem far too at easy seeing the other suffer and fear. I liked the surprise ending.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
A stupid reason to break up a marriage

Talk about childish a really stupid thing to destroy a marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband should divorce Sandy. She was probably riding Kenny while learning to ride from Kenny. If she really wanted to be involved with the husband's hobby she should have asked him. It would have been a great way to strengthen their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandy couldn't have done that with husband?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If Sandy had any sense ,she would have divorced him the first Saturday he chose the bike over her.He is arrogant and self-centred and by buying a bike,she is giving in to his will.What will he want next,a threesome with Cindy.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If Sandy had any sense,she would have divorced him for his arrogant selfish behaviour,and not gotten a bike.That is just giving in to him,what will he want next,a threesome with Cindy?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Epic! If I could only get my Tommy on a bike :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you know i used to have a saterday contract ad a logistic's company and it was allmost a tradition that we whent to the macdonald's ad 12:00

one day the shiftleader collapsed something with the hart he was way overwaight so he and his wife who also neared the border of just plain fat agreed they were gona become healty again so the wife lost a lot of waight and yeah she actualy was a very atractive lady but he just kept on going to the mac with us on saterday's and drinking heavely

and there relations got very strained and at some point she starting cheating and she did leave him and yes i was knew them both pesanaly so i did kinda know what was going on in there marriage offcourse did not know evrything

but my point being that was the only time in my life i did not blame the cheating spouse i still think she proberly should have diforced him first but i could understand and did not blame her

that is untill i read this story

couze man the main character in this story is a real pompous sanctemonious doushebag

becouze his wife doesend go with his sudden change of life style he become's atagnastic towards his wife he just makes discioncion's on his own that he should of have talked with his wife about and started an emotional afair with an ather woman wich graduated in actual cheating with the kissing then he lied about the second kiss

if my wife would have acted like he did i would trow her out so fast her head would be spinning even stonger if my father would treat my mother like this i would break his fucking legs

i just had to get that of my chest couze i truly fucking dispise this main character

you did keep my captivated with this story tough i give you a 4 cant give a 5 becouze of the main character tough

sorry for my very bad grammer english is not my native tong and sadly i am just not that good in writhing

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
I Don't See Steve as Selfish or Unusual

I don't know how many readers are empty nesters or retired but my experience is couples with moderate incomes tend to splurge on things mainly because they have extra income and are either reliving their youth or realizing a long submerged fantasy.

Whether it's a classic Chevy or Jag, an ATV, bass or ski boat, etc.

Steve always had his classic sport car. Wanting to cruise on a bike is as normal as going fishing. Why are commenters getting on his case? Selfish? I don't see it.

Women do similar things. Pottery, painting, dance, Yoga, upscale dining, travel, etc.

No one would criticize Steve if he wanted a set of the best golf clubs available but because he wants a bike, he's selfish.

We only live once and spend a lot of time, money and energy raising families. When we get a chance to indulge ourselves, do it before it's too late.

He doesn't need Cindy's permission. He never tried to limit her activities. I viewed her as too controlling. She didn't want to join him but she wanted to stop him without any rational reason.

Good for Steve.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Unatural

Unatural story,because in the real world Sandy would have quiet rightly divorced him for choosing a bike over their marriage.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with anonymous 3/25

Non loquitor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When You Borrow

From your 401K that's money you never can get back and the losses just keep compounding. That's just one thing that shows he was a dumb ass. Taking Cindy to work on his bike, kissing her, the meals, making secret plans, spending all of this money behind his wife's back, he's lucky she was a lot better person than he was and didn't just dump his ass. If the roles were reversed Slir would have him thinking she was cheating and he'd be out the door. Now the thing about the surprise party and him not wanting one I do understand. Good story though he needed his ass kicked into his throat. Signed: BTW

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one!

I didn't see that coming. I was gonna tear Steve a new ass for picking his bike over Sandy but that became unnecessary after the real ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable

It is nice to see something that is different and original. Very well written. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duh

What did she pay the asshole with. Her body? With what she did that was new and different in bed I’ll bet she did. What shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Uh no

First, this was his one big deal recreational joy and she said no. Bullshit. He's not her bitch. If the gender roles were reversed all you cucks and cunts would be talking out of the other side of your mouths.

Second, story is not close to plausible. Not a chance she turned her attitude around like that. Not true to the character he first created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nitpick

"the platoon leader would yell out 'rout step'" , nope it's "route step", as en route or Route 66. Rout is something(s) different altogether.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Nice read

Good plot. "You do what I allow and I'll do what I want". Glad she finally got her head out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumped

Sandy would have dumped him.It was obvious he thought more of the bike than his wife.Going to work on it is fine but to put it before his wife on a weekend is totally selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story.

Riding a bike is an exhilarating experience, which non-bikers cannot understand. The wife sensibly makes the effort to learn to ride and ends up totally enjoying it. What better ending could one expect. 5*s.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
The wife should have dumped the guy

When one wastes 401k money on nonsense like that and keeps on disregarding his rational spouse while flirting with another woman the wife had every right to dump the immature idiot.

Yet another redneck story from a redneck point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is "I" and what didnt they want to hear?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb asses all around

Motorcycle deaths go up every year in the US. In 2016 they accounted for over 18% of the deaths in road accidents. Riding a bike is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. You weight 180 lbs and the bull weighs over 2000 lbs. You weight maybe 500 lbs on a motorcycle and even a small car outweighs you by a ton. They touch you, you die. In most cases drivers don't even see the motorcycle they squash. It takes a real moron to ride a motorcycle in today's traffic. And this guy was a moron of epic proportions. His wife should have divorced his dumbass and moved on. Ugly story about stupid characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get

Get real.After the first two months of choosing his bike rides over her,she would have kicked him out of the house and quite rightly so.He is nothing but a self opinionated,selfish arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really, You write in English? You right in English.

"Grate" "write" up until the end. The road is what you ride on. Yesterday, you rode to work on the road. But what the hey. I'm only 5 years late in finding your stuff. Mostly very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not realistic

Understand conflicting interests between husband and wife. That's real.

But full on, open-mouthed kisses with another woman? Even if it was for play, that behavior crossed the line. Would he have tolerated his wife doing that - or maybe even more, then saying it was just to create an illusion and meant nothing? Nope.

Then having sex with her when he suspects her of actively (every Saturday) screwing another man? And chowing down on her during all this?!! Might as well be giving the other man head. That's what it amounts to.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
GETTING IN THE WIND

the bikers mantra and dreams, TK U MLJ LV NV

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
She was an Ass

If she had not been such a bitch she could have worked it out with her husband.

She had to go to some guy at a dealership to start the process of riding. BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff and left town. Playing games is for suckers, and they were both playing games, especially her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Selfopinionated

What a self arsehole hole Steve is.Sandy should have told him,the bike or her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Arrogant

What a self opinionated,selfish arsehole Steve is.Sandy should have told him it is the bike or her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not enjoyable

I tried to get into the story, but couldn't. Steve's a jerk. Sandy is a witch. Frankly, the best thing would be them riding side by side and get t-boned by a truck. This was a frustrating read. By the end of the story, I just didn't have energy to care about the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Steve is an asshole

If it had been his wife leaving him all the time to be with another man and kissing him pretending to be his girlfriend he would have given her divorce papers. He's pissed because she's out doing what she wants. I call bullshit. Marriage is about compromise. He can't just go off and do whatever he wants leaving her alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

He is a dickhead! A selfish, egotistical, self absorbed ass-wipe! No GOOD husband would treat his wife that way! She tried but it was too uncomfortable for her! He was determined to have his way no matter what the cost!

This particular story sucked big time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sheesh

Too much techno-babble scooter shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Selfish?

U selfish egocentric cunts think if a man does something he loves he is a dickhead. What did she say about giving up dancing? No, you dirty cunts are the dickheads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She should have divorced his self centered ass

And forced him to sell the bike in the divorce. After all he loved the bikes more than he loved her. Let's see how he does taking care of himself with no one to cook or clean or share his bed. He won't have enough money to buy a new bike after he pays her alimony and half of everything they own. Stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Much Trust Here

I think that they lost the trust they had between them. Hard to have any type of relationship without it.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
What a Couple......

I don't see how they could live together, must have been in love! Despite some sticky patches, I still could appreciate the effort the author put in to entertain us.

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago
I thought it was cute.

A lot of other commentors seem to be taking this story too seriously. Anyway, if the husband wasn't selfish, then there wouldn't have been any tension to drive the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The guys a selfich dickhead...

....Selfish and arrogant!! He's self-absorbed and insensitive! He's gonna get his way no matter what she thinks, says, or does!

She should have divorced him! She was the better person because she tried to do something for him....something she really didn't like. You, (the writer), however, make sure she likes it, in the end! Don't think that really would have happened!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

A fun read.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

very good story. I can relate to this story, somewhat. I met my wife of 30 years while riding. She worked at an Eat-n-Park. We ended up getting married, stayed together for 30 years till she passed away. I got to tell the other readers here that at 70 years old and could hardly walk, I came back from picking up a new bike, and she was dressed and ready to go. Does that say anything? There is something to be said for sharing a passion with your wife, or SO(significant other), for those so inclined.

Thanks for the story, brought back a lot of pleasant memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with the last comment...

In too many of these stories, the guy is just and asshole wimp. In this one, he's a self-centered jerk! He's gonna "do his thing" whether she likes it or not! Communication breaks down, trust is lost. The way you wrote the story, she tries to fit into his life and wants to surprise him. In reality, it could have gone in a whole different direction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Asshole!!

The guy's a dopey asshole. It was all about him. She should have dumped him and found a real lover!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally

I still have some trouble with your needing to make the offended party to look bad to excuse his spouse. However, you finally have found a male character to be strong enough to live a life as an adult and not a child to be ruled by his mommy-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Question

He was having a thing with Cindy though too wasn't he? That makes it a much different situation.

Chas49erChas49erabout 8 years ago
Why do so many of your characters

lie by omission. I realize that one of your favorite themes is lack of communication, but it seems all too often, it is the same basic mistake. And this makes one of the spouses look pretty stupid when they act on the lack of information of information not provided. This is an easy formula and the usual excuse given is, "I wanted to surprise you." The wives seem oblivious to the affect their omissions can have and husbands buy into it in the end. I would love to read a story where in fact the omissons end the marriage because they do the obvious, blow away trust.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

"And if it wasn't your birthday, I wouldn't be down there doing it either." – Maybe if he got BJ’s more often he would know how to control himself better!

At least Sandy knows where he is, he doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She should have divorced the asshole

And made him sell his bike so she could get her 50%. He was more interested in riding than he was in his marriage. I was sorry she folded her cards. She should have screwed him. He deserved it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

@Pappy7, meeting for lunch is MUCH different from going into someone’s HOUSE! How many wives here want THEIR lunches, Hell, they insist on their “Girls’ Nights”.

“figgin’ day” should be “fRiggin’ day”

He SAID he didn’t want a party, his wishes should have been respected.

Okay, I realize some/many women don’t like giving blow jobs, but if you can do it on special occasions why can’t you do it just because your man likes it? How would YOU like it if he only ate you out on birthdays and anniversaries?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closure...

I suggest one more sentence: wife says to husband, "OK buster, you are going to take dance lessons with me, since that's my passion."

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Steve

Is a self absorbed dick, and a bully to boot. So his wife doesn't like bikes. So what, millions don't. So he pouts and sulks, and then decides to replace her. There was no compromise with him, it's his way or the highway. The same with his kids. They didn't follow his decree for no party, so he spent the whole night in a sulk. He thinks his wife is cheating, but he was the one running around with another woman, despite the protests of his wife. He may be 50, but he still needs to grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Steve is an ass

His getting chummy with the girl at her office was completely stupid on his part. His attitude of 'If she doesn't like it, then screw her' was about as selfish of an act as I've seen. No compromise in him at all. She either does what I want to do or I'll just leave her behind is the fastest way to a divorce.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. A fun and enjoyable read.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Oh yeah,

I forgot. He shouldn't have been kissing around on Cindy and going to lunch with her. Meeting on the runs was fine, in a group and just friends, but meeting for lunch during the week was stupid. Would have really hurt his wife if she had seen them, kind of like it hurt him when he saw her go into Kenny's house. Another no-no for marrieds. Come to think of it, they were lucky to get back to where they were. But glad they did. Someone said that just because a wife didn't agree with everything her husband said didn't necessarily make her a cheating whore. No, it just made her a woman with a mind of her own, which from my viewpoint is a good thing.

Perception is everything and my perception of this was that it was a really good read.

Thanks for sharing.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Well written story

and by someone who knows about bikes. She almost blew it with her attitude and then her jealousy and then her secrets. You don't do that kind of crap and get away with it very often. He only had one hobby that made him feel really special and it sounded like she had several. Sometimes, in a good marriage, you have things that you don't do together all of the time. I do have to agree with the wife about those Evos, they look really unhandy to ride. I had a '67 Triumph Tiger at one time. Hardtail, wow. 80 miles nearly killed me, but boy it was fun to ride short distances.

Good story, turned out well in the end, but I guarantee I would watch her closely after that slipping around bullshit. And I would have gotten the skinny on Kenny too. Good to know his habits and the scuttlebutt on him. Trust, but verify. Good policy for dealing with a liar.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Love Is Out There?

Boy, a real love story. I was really set up for this story. I thought you were setting up another typical cheating wife story. He was a little uncompromising and rigid in his thinking. But the wife was the one. She knew what her husband liked and tried to become a part of it, not break it up. Kudos to her, a REAL loving wife. She was a little secretive but she wanted to surprise him. I don't know about the husband kissing the girl the second time, it seemed like he was ready to cheat. That second kiss was beyond acting. This wife really and truly loved her husband. What a breathe of fresh air.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GETTING THE WIND IN YOUR FACE

a thrill just like sky-diving. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She Finally Got It!

Well written, thoroughly covered all perspectives and enjoyable to read. As an over 40 year motorcycle enthusiast I can easily say my lovely wife of 37 years did not really enjoy the riding comfort of my Harleys through the years, she complained somewhat about the different models until I found the best possible options available and we worked on it. Then when I retired after 22 years in the Navy she bought me a Honda GoldWing for "OUR" riding comfort during our long distance traveling, she loved it and I got used to it very quickly. We put over 27,000 miles on that bike that first year, the wifey was more than happy, buying accessories I'd mention and just getting into us being together going places. It can happen where the wife/girlfriend/better half can figure out that the husband/boyfriend/lover just can't give up the 2 wheelers and it's much better to join up or get on board or get with the program sooner than later.

Great story!!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bike

A good bike is a whole better than some cunt. You can always get another cunt who like a good motorcycle.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
LOL..Not riders making a lot of the comments

LOL..Not riders making a lot of the comments obviously. Unless you know the thrill of riding you have no ideal what it's like. No way in hell a biker is gonna give up his ride for ANY woman, and no woman worth a damn would ask him too.

His wife knew that he rode, knew how he felt, the only thing both of them did wrong was not to talk it out and get her to try riding on her own before it got to where it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She should have divorced her husband

He values his motorcycle more than his wife and is not willing to compromise or stay away from a woman who disrespects his wife (kissing him on the mouth). What an ass

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Arrogant prick like that deserved to be getting cheated on. Would have been a better story if the wife had paid for her new bike by fucking the other guy than gone off with him.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

A good story...a good reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hubby is an asshole

did not deserve his Wife. EVERYTHING was his way or, pardon the pun, the highway.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Okay Story, But...

Too many marriages get wrecked by keeping secrets.

They're lucky that he didn't hook up with Cindy.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Another Steve Moore fantasy

Why don't you go through all your stories & see how many times Steve Moore is your hero. WTF ! ! ! Any way back to this, you don't need an editor that understands American english you need one that just understand any kind of english. You've been writing now for about a year & I expected your basic spelling & grammar errors to disappear by now especially as at the beginning of many of your latter tales you've acknowledged help from supposed editors. It hasn't happened so either you need better editors or you need to stop playing around after they give it back to you. Eg , road .. that's what a bike drives on; rode.. that's what a rider does when he sits on a bike & drives on a road....! Lazy writing.

This had a good plot & was mainly well told but could have been better written. I liked the twist at the end with Sandy learning to ride but didn't think it was quite realistic that she could buy a bike & keep it a secret from Steve. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fine story...

Would be greatly improved by an editor that understnds the English language as spoken by us Yanks.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Nice story...

Glad to have a story where a person can be unreasonable but have the sense to accept that and work at compromising...

It's funny to think that she was being honest about wanting him to go on his ride for once and it seemed so out of character to him that he thought the worse instead of thinking she'd actually finally seen his point...

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Why All The Hate?

It's really annoying how many commenters can't read a story with a happy ending without spewing venom.

Not every wife who doesn't agree with her husband 100% is a lying, cheating whore.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
A lot to like

One of the better TLW tales around. Tension abounded! Happy ending!

5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous