All Comments on 'I Just Don't Know . . . Ch. 07'

by BarelyJust

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1SpiceyAngel1SpiceyAngelover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmm

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I hope it will be coming soon!

tygztygzover 10 years ago

I'm thanking my lucky stars that I favorited these stories... I was at loose ends going through favorites and checking if the authors had any new stories up, and here's this update!

I greatly enjoy the storytelling style. First-person is by far the most engaging, and your narrator has this perfect mix of naivete and drive, innocence and passion... she's very believable and loveable.

Wonderful series! I'll be keeping an eye on you for more!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
This MUST continue!

It's too good to stop here. Thank you, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please!

I hope there's a chapter 8 ... soon! Keep up the great work! ;) :)

Rennok501Rennok501about 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

I have read the whole series and wow. Amazing. I made an account here just so I could follow your work (: very hot. I hope there's a chapter 8 to this. Id really like to see how Caroline and Charlotte react to Emilys little afternoon of fun with Sara. Perhaps they get a bit jealous and some blackmail is involved... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING

Chapter 8. Please. I am gutted, please hurry.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

I did not read the first 6 parts so not sure how their group was formed, but the 7th part was pretty good, and it looks like sara has more than an a passing interest in the little group

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous