All Comments on 'I Just Had to Have Heidi Ch. 02'

by amann52

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So much for fantasy

I know that this site is about sexual fantasies but the bride to be is USDA prime slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seriously how cold a heart does this bitch have?

For doingbwhat she has done she deserves to suffer so much that it breaks her forever. If she does love her new man thennwhy marry him and destroy his life with her actions.

A cold cold slut.

In a good story characters must have some redeeming qualities even if they make mistakes. This woman however has nothing like that, shes just a selfish slut.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockalmost 14 years ago
i can't seem to like the characters

I don't like rich, cause he actively pursuing a engaged woman. and i don't like Heidi, because she's naive, slutty and plain stupid.

She feels guilt over having sex when not married, and dumps her boyfriend over it, but when she has sex with another man before and on the day of her wedding she feels no guilt even going as far as saying she'll try to sneak away to have sex with him again on her wedding night.

Plus she trying to get pregent by him too.

I really can't find anything to like about her.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
There is no one to like...

Just selfish people being stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree.

No one to like in this story. The bride is a whore/cumslut who shouldn't be getting married to anyone at anytime. Rich is an arsehole and John is now a cuckold wimp sissy boy who will be paying for and bringing up someone elses little brats. So tell me writer? where is the erotic part of this story? I seem to have missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree, no one to like

This was so predictable, it was boring and as others have said, no one is likable. There is no one to cheer for. Rich is still a selfish prick, Heidi wants to cheat on her husband and her fiancee is a naive, clueless nobody. You could have thrown in the winning lottery numbers and I wouldn't read this crap. Do us all a favor, make it real. Have Heidi leave her fiancee, give hubby some personality and bitch slap Rich for being a jerkwad and give Rich some reason for us to like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Epilogue

She did make so much noise that John heard about the noise, went to her room, she wasn't there. He had heard from her Mother that her ex was there and finding the room, listening - he put two & two together. In the morning, as she started leaving the room, she turned to hear her ex invite her back tonight but - when she smiled, turned to leave...there was Fiance'. John quietly took her hand, removed the engagement ring and with a sad face and moist eyes told her, I really loved you...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just a story

just a story from a deeply disturb person i believe it's a cry for help so before you make that call stick the pen up your ass and do us all a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Um, next time

don't forget to flush. It's more polite than to leave it for others to see.

shmueltzvishmueltzvialmost 14 years ago
I Beg To Differ

All of the previous comments run along the same lines. But one just can't get by one's past at times. Sex is not the sole basis for a relationship but sometimes one has to go with one's heart.

What's missing here is her facing the reality of her feelings. To marry the wrong guy and forever think of the lover she had would be cheating both.

It's time for her to cancel the marriage planned and then to see if it's worth picking up with her former lover.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I couldn't decide what rating it deserved.

It is not realistic since she would not be marrying John since he is much older and not very good looking. I rated it 3***.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

Just cuz other people didn't like your story doesn't mean it was a bad one. They all put it down. How do they know you could have wrote more and said she left John or told him every thing and he still wanted her. On the plus side I liked it if that makes something wrong with me. I don't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great telling of fucking an "innocent" girl

This part was telling...

"....I covered my face as I was embarrassed, but at the same time I didn't care. Just then Rich threw me down so I was on my back again. I stuck my legs straight up and he climbed in between them, inserted himself and started firing into me. With my legs up he reached really deep and the pleasure we were both feeling was obvious from our animalistic grunts and moans. He was like an animal ramming his cock in and out of me faster and harder, while I just laid back and enjoyed the pleasure and the fact that I could drive a man this crazed state. I felt his cock getting harder and warmer and I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum . . . should I pull out."

Interesting that you asked her that question.

Many religious girls, upon losing their virginities, won't have any problem giving their pussies to their guy but are afraid of what his cum in their "innocent" vaginas might do.

They're afraid a guy cumming in her would "seal the deal" and tell everyone they weren't such "Good Girls" if he gets her pregnant.

Her reaction, however, showed what she preferred...

"....My reaction shocked me as I immediately wrapped my legs around Rich and locked my heels so he couldn't pull out even if wanted to. John and I had talked about children and I was not on any birth control because we wanted to start our family right away. Knowing this, I stil wanted Rich to cum in me so bad. I wanted to feel his cum inside me and deep down inside I really wanted him to impregnate me.

"Give me your seed!" I yell out.

Can see Rich, after he fucked her hard and shot his cum into her, withdrawing.

His cock still rock-hard and wet with her love juices, cum drizzling from the end.

She sees his hungry cock, angled toward her face, and wants more of him, even though she knows he's cummed.

"....I want you more. Fuck me more," she tells him.

She sits up and pushes him back as his penis angles upward.

She begins to mount him and to help him, "guides' his penis into her now non-virgin vagina, again giving him very clear signals what she wants and who she prefers.

As he enters her sexy vagina, she tells him,

"Rich, you're the greatest. My virgin husband, imagine he will be okay, but you've taught me so many things...."

As Rich thrusts, he asks.

"You think you'd ever marry a guy like me?"

She answers, "No. We're not alike. John believes in saving himself and respecting women. I just can't..."

"So you're playing the naive "innocent" Good Girl? But you fuck me...."

"Uh... uh... yes" as Rich continues his thrusts.

Still rock-hard, Rich continues thrusting his hungry cock into the religious woman, teaching her more what she'll be expected to do once she's married.

She wonders if her future husband, who she'll fuck that night, will be as good as Rich.

After Rich cums (again), she fips over and begins sucking him, trying to bring him back. She wants more. And more.

He flips around as well and begins eating her innocent Christian pussy, knowing his chances of fucking her again are running out as the her wedding approaches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rubbish and pointless

What a catch she is ! Sly , devious ------enough said for less than half a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

too bad the new hubby didn't find out before he is taken for a ride keeping someone elses kid

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One more

One.more cheating whore with no shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous