I Just Love Cumming For You 06

Info
I need to give it to you... I fucking *need* it so bad... [M4F]
207 words
4.57
15.2k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I should be sleeping but my body has other plans...

And when I get this way, the only thing I can do to fix it is to make myself explode as hard as fucking possible... to burn this pent-up sexual aggression off and leave myself a limp, panting, happy fucking mess.

But if I want to cum as hard as possible, the only way I can do that is to share it with you. Because *you* being here makes more difference than I can tell you. Knowing that you're enjoying my moaning and whimpering and desperate need to give you every last drop... knowing that you might even be playing along with me... knowing that you want to share this with me and savor my pleasure with me like this...

*Nothing* makes me cum as hard as knowing you're listening. Thank you so fucking much for making it possible for me to cum this fucking hard.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Hornymom82Hornymom8213 days ago

I recently discovered your voice and now I cannot get enough! No might about it, I am definitely playing along with you! Fuck! Give it to me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You make me wet and cum intensely. Come fuck me, singer. Come fuck this gorgeous wet dripping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your voice turns me on more than I can explain, Singer. You make me cum sooo hard and I just can't get enough. Thank you for being so generous and giving xxx

~M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Singer, your voice always, always makes my pussy drip but this audio mmmm. I listened three times in a row imagining you were fucking my ass.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
More Stories