I Just Love Cumming For You 07

Info
I could never get enough of letting you hear this... [M4F]
191 words
4.61
18.9k
8

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmm I love that you're here for this, you sexy woman...

The title really does say it all - I fucking *love* to cum for you. No matter how many times I do, I never get tired of coming back for more...

I love letting you hear it. I love letting you hear my moans and my growls and my whimpers, and the juicy sounds of my well-used, well-lubed toy plunging up and down my stiff, aching, pulsating hardness while I imagine it's you instead. I love how much harder my thick swollen cock erupts for you when I know you're there listening, and there's even the slightest chance that you might be playing with your sweet gorgeous little pussy while I stroke this massive orgasm out of myself for you...

Well, *orgasms*, in this case... 3 of them, to be precise...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! That was amazing. Your voice is so sexy. And i love how you call us listeners beautiful. I had the most intense orgasm that I've ever had!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok this is going to sound so weird. But I swear I have cum to your voice before. Do you snap? It was an old friend I had on there….

LululizzieLululizzie10 months ago

Your laughter is as engaging as your ecstasy. You're amazing. Thank you for the multitude of orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have never been good at pleasuring myself but have a very high libido which has let me to some high risk behaviour that had terrible consequences. I have been trying so hard to learn to masterbate- even took a class, but I couldn’t seem to stay in the mood alone and really don’t like visual porn. Because I love phone sex, a friend suggested audio porn. The first I found was you. I’ve tried others but they aren’t working. Your voice, your rhythms, your moans, your words are perfect! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love listening to you. I'm addicted to your moans and wet stroking sounds :) It's the best on this site.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
More Stories