I Just Love Cumming For You 11

Info
Listen to what *you* fucking do to me...
204 words
4.25
16.7k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I told you lately how fucking sexy you are, you mouthwatering goddess?

I can't properly put into words what it does to me to know that you're here to listen to this. I can't get enough of how achingly hard it makes me to imagine you listening to this... how full and swollen my big heavy balls get when I imagine you wishing that you had me deep inside you... how explosively hard I cum for you when I imagine your warm hands pumping me eagerly, or your sexy wet mouth or sweet juicy pussy sliding down deep around my raging pulsating dick...

I'm so fucking honoured that you would give me the chance to moan into your sexy ears like this, to talk to you (yes, I do mean *you*) this way while I work my grateful cock for you like this, and to erupt like I never thought possible before I had you to share it with. You're fucking incredible.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this audio. A guy coming for me is the hottest thing ever. I wanna feel you cum on my pussy while I play with myself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m in love with your voice, thankyou for the orgasms <3

SEMOhighladySEMOhighlady4 months ago

That was deliciously sexy. I like how you got off to *me* but my favorite part, was you thanking me while you came. Keep cumming;)

arealfantasyarealfantasy5 months ago

Picturing you in front on me on your knees… making me wait to taste you 👅

EunaaEunaa5 months ago

Love how I can come back to this a year and a half later and still feel safe and loved. Thank you!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
More Stories