I Just Love Cumming For You 12

Info
I really can't say it enough. [M4F]
189 words
4.57
7.6k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's nothing you haven't heard me say before, but I never get tired of telling you...

You're so fucking sexy. So many kinds of sexy. So much sexier than you give yourself credit for. So much more fucking delicious than you realize. I can't help but throb and pulsate and ache and crave you whenever I think about you. And yes, you sexy woman, I really do mean *you*.

So once again, here's the sound of you running through my dirty mind, while I run my dirty mouth for you... and moan for you, and stroke for you, and make this hungry fucking cock explode for you... with an intensity that's only possible because you're here listening.

Thank you for making me cum this fucking hard, this many fucking times, you tasty fucking goddess. I can't get enough of you.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
PrinDY88PrinDY88about 1 month ago

Our sweet and sexy Singer!!! If noone else is going to say it ... I will... we all definitely think about what your cock would feel like ... your words/moans and OCs are so sexy and perfect ... To me you make me feel safe and desired in world that many times is not. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we have all at one time wondered what it would be like for our favourite creator (you, the real you) to take us for real.

We keep cumming back and miss you when you've been gone. Egarley awaiting the newest release while go back to our favourites over and over again.

Thank you for making us feel so wanted and desired. Until next time you sexy delicious Singer! ❤️‍🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I had a no good very bad day and the only thing I wanted was to hear your voice again, doing exactly this. Thank YOU for being so fucing wonderful with every single thing you post. You are a sexy ray of sunshine and I am so grateful to have found you! Keep up the hard work ;) I can't get enough

shybbw1980shybbw1980about 1 month ago

This account literally only exists after randomnly finding literotica and it having an audio section ... i gave a listen to a few audios and i was thinking "yeah not bad"... and then I heard yours and holy fuck did my body suddenly wake up in areas I thought long since dead and so this account was made ..... so while you are thanking me .. I neeeed to thank you in return ... just listening to you stroking and moaning and begging and giggling .... I only need to squeeze my thighs together and i could almost cum without touching myself .... I listen to these audios in public spaces and the fight to keep my breathing normal is insanely delicious haha .... anyway ... thank you :P .... I .... need to have a re-listen ......

5by55by5about 1 month ago

Always so passionate. Ty 🫂

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month ago

The next time you're that sensitive, I dare you to turn on a fan. My dom left my twitching for 15 minutes under a ceiling fan one day. I couldn't stop cumming. He found it hilarious.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation! 01 By special request, nothing but my orgasms today. 🖤in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
More Stories