I Just Wanted To...Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time, I don't think I can hang on any longer with her sucking on my clit."

"You, I've got this massive cock pumping in and out of me."

"Then get to it girls, let us see what you can do together."

I was struck by a memory of when Jen couldn't hold back on her orgasms, and what she was enduring and waiting for me to tell her to, just like any good whore would do. I was so proud and happy with her progress in such a short time and looked forward to many years together. Yes, Cindy is remarkable but there is just something about this timid, flirty housewife that really turned me on.

"Oh, Come on Bull, fuck her hard and push her into my cunt. Make her scream in pleasure so she'll do the same to me."

"You want to scream Girl, well then take this."

Cindy sucked her entire clit into her mouth and kept sucking on it, while running her tongue over it in every way. It hit Jen so hard she tried to pull Cindy's head all the way into her groin. Not being able to speak we could hear Cindy grunting and groaning from the hammering Bull was giving her. They were both on the edge and I knew finale wasn't far away.

"Oh yes, suck my cunt. Make me gush all over that face of yours."

"Mck, Mck, Ohmm, Hymmm."

"Fuck Yes, I'm Cumming Bitch."

"Mmmme, Mmmme, Moooo."

Jen was bucking so uncontrollably that Cindy couldn't stay attached to her clit, and Cindy was convulsing from Bull fucking her. As Cindy lifted her face, I could see Jen squirting her cum up onto her while Cindy had her cum running down her thighs. Cindy pulled off Bull and laid down next to Jen.

"Give it to us both Bull, Paint us with your cum from that massive fucking cock."

"You got it bitches."

With only two strokes of his cock, Bull shot eight full spurts all over the girl's bellies, tits, and faces. The girls just rubbed it into each other like their favorite body lotion while Bull walked back to us. He grabbed Brian's hair and made one demand clearly.

"Clean me off Bitch."

"But you just had that in her asshole?"

"I Said clean me off god dammit."

Bull yanked on his hair, and he opened his mouth to yell when Bull just shoved the entire length into his throat. Bucking, gagging, and choking Bull held his head on his cock for what seemed like thirty seconds before pulling his head off.

"Look you little fuck. You'd better learn damn quick how to do this or I'll just keep going until you pass out, then I'll just do the same thing to your lifeless body. You don't have to be awake for this to happen."

He Shoved it back in and repeated the hold then gave him a chance to catch a breath before doing it again and again. Finally, he learned how to breath and did what Bull wanted.

"That's a little better, but next time I'll choke you out if you don't learn your place bitch."

"Well Ladies, that was a great show. Why don't you both jump in a shower and get cleaned up for bed."

"(Cough, cough, cough) You're going to sleep with them both?"

"Why own whores if you can't take them to bed when you want?"

"What's next Boss?"

"I'm going to join the girls getting cleaned up. Have him serve us three drinks in the bedroom and whatever you want out here. And if he gives you any trouble, don't hurt him too badly. I don't need him in the hospital."

"Yes, sir Boss."

We showered, dried off, played some, and retired to the bedroom where we talked and enjoyed our drinks.

"Wow, tonight was a night like no other. I didn't think I could live through having Bull fuck my ass."

"And now that you've had him, and you saw Cindy enjoy him, what do you think?"

"I can't wait to try him again."

"He is a special fuck, isn't he girl?"

"It's not like I want to have him all the time, and I still enjoy everyone else, but for every once in a while, he is fantastic."

"I find his is great if you take breaks between his fuckings. You'll find out that sometimes he is brutal on an asshole. A girl needs weeks to recuperate from that kind of fuck."

"Well, I'm glad you girls enjoyed yourselves tonight. Now Jen, come over here and lay down next to me."

"Yes Sir, anytime you want."

"Before this night started, I told you it would be important, and I told you it would change everything. But I also asked you to not let me down and do you're best to get through it. Well, you didn't let me down, you made me proud of you and I am so happy with your performance tonight. But on top of that, you hung in there and how your life Has changed, you are now fee to be my fulltime whore, and you will only learn more from here. I am so happy that I came up to you that day and told you I was going to fuck you. Look at yourself now, enjoying sex from many Men, doing things in places you never would have considered before, walking naked outside without a care in the world. You have become a perfect whore and slut and I love you for it."

"And I love you for not only showing what I could become but pushing me when I hesitated and was scared. You showed me not to be afraid of the things I only used to think about, but now they are things I do without a thought and enjoy."

"Sorry to interrupt this love fest guys, but I remember when Sir first took me out of my wasted life too."

"Well Tell me Cindy while I lay in Sirs arm."

"I was very young and living in a trailer park with my mom and four brothers. Being the only girl, I don't have to tell you how often they fucked me at will, sometimes all four of them at once. My mom would walk right in by when they gangbanged me and not say a word. Sir sent Bull down there and after a few bruises and black eyes, my brothers left me alone. It wasn't until after it had stopped that Sir offered me a different life outside of that trailer park, and I've been with him ever since. Talk about loving him, there is not one thing he could ask of me that I wouldn't do immediately."

"Girl that was a long time ago, and you know I have another arm and another side for you to curl up in."

"We're not going to fuck tonight. Sir I want to please you."

"Both you girls have pleased me much more than you will ever know, just sleep for now and if I get horny, I'll wake one of you up."

Writers note:

This was the conclusion of the companion stories "I Just Wanted to Fuck", and "I Just Wanted to Be Fucked. I'm going to take a break to think about where this story goes from here and when I return, I will continue under the title "My Two Whores". Thanks for indulging me by reading and I won't be gone for long. Thank you again.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

An Unfaithful Wife Wives are always chock full of surprises.in Loving Wives
A Cheating Wife's Phone 750-Word Project: Husband snoops in cheating wife's phone.in Loving Wives
Unconditional Acceptance A wizard and his pregnant sex slave grow closer together.in NonHuman
February Sucked If he thought February sucked, wait til the rest of the year.in Loving Wives
Visit from an Alien An alien fuck and impregnation.in NonHuman
More Stories