I Just Wanted to Fuck Pt. 06

Story Info
On towards a night to never be forgotten.
5.7k words
3.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a unique story about a husband and wife, written from two perspectives under two different titles. This one is about the man who thought his sex life became ordinary and scripted to the point of boredom. Its companion story is titled "I Just Wanted to Get Fucked". I suggest you read them both chapter for chapter and gain some insight into why people who love each other end up cheating. Like I said it is Unique, and I hope you enjoy hearing both sides.

I Just Wanted to Fuck

Chapter Six

On Towards a Night to Never Be Forgotten

Our day went on in a vanilla manner compared to our most recent escapades, and I did a lot of research on my laptop. I read more of the tutorial stories about training a woman to be a mindless fucktoy and whore and got even more ideas. As the day went by, I got horny just reading these stories and went to find Cindy forms quick sexual release.

A delivery truck came in around 10 in the morning and I had the guys unload it and stack it all in the back corner of the warehouse, out of the way of normal foot traffic, and I assigned Cindy to unpack it, log the deliveries in and shelve them into our current stock. After everyone went back to their respective areas to work, I went out to see Cindy.

"You know I don't like pants on you, they don't show enough of your body when I look at you."

"Well, what do you expect, me to work bottomless?"

"Don't get an attitude with me bitch or you will work naked all day every day."

"Yes sir, Sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"Not good enough whore, take off your, shoes, socks, pants and panties and do it now."

"But Sir..."

I walked over to her and grabbed her sore tit and pulled it without mercy until tears welled up in her eyes.

"You're the girl who likes pain, shall we test that claim?"

"I like pain in my pussy and ass, not my brutalized nipples. A girl must heal sometimes."

"Then get those clothes off like I told you to."

She immediately dropped what she was doing and quickly stripped down making herself naked from the waist down. I led her over to a small stack of boxes and bent her over it, pushing her hands well above her head.

"Let me see that asshole of yours, is it still swollen and bruised?"

"It's sore sir, it still hurts."

I walked around the boxes, took my cock out and placed it directly in front of her face and continued to instruct her.

"Then you're going to make this wet and sloppy before I shove it in there."

She waisted no time sucking it them making it is wet with her saliva as she could, knowing it was going up her sore asshole. I pulled out and took my original position behind her, spit on her brown hole and made entry while she whimpered lie a wounded animal.

"I didn't say make any noises whore, I Just said take it."

"Yes sir, I will take your cock anytime you wish sir."

"That's better, how shut up and let me enjoy myself."

In and out, I fucked her hole like she was a sex toy I bought at an adult bookstore, finally dumping my load inside her without even a word. I pulled out, got a quick wash from her mouth and out my cock back in my pants.

"Get dressed, go clean yourself up, and get back to work."

"Yes sir."

As I walked away, I smirked to myself at how much easier it was to make her comply then it had been a short while ago. I returned to my office and did some more reading to get ideas for my next step and found just the right article. It was written by someone local, and it told of an underground theater with a sex club in the middle between the screen and the seats. It sounded like the perfect place to act out what new things I had learned, and it wasn't far away. So, I had a plan in place for tonight where I could take the final step into making her a mindless whore, my whore, for any use I wished, and she would never fight me in anything again after tonight for sure.

I reached into my lower drawer and pulled out an industrial size vibrating egg and removed, it from the package. After installing batteries, I turned it on in my hand and couldn't believe the vibrations coming from this thing. It was almost like holding a miniature jack hammer in my hand, and it was certainly going to serve my purpose.

Just before noon I walked back to that corner and told Cindy she would be spending her lunchtime in my office. She looked as if she was going to object, but quickly submitted to my directions and gave me a "Yes sir". I was about to out the final steps of her training into motion and I was excited to get started.

Just after 12 noon she showed up in my office and started to strip completely naked and that just made me even hornier, as it showed she now realized how she was going to end up each time she met with me and had given up fighting or questioning me about it.

I had her lay down on the loveseat in my office with her legs opened as for as she could stand. I took the egg and positioned it at her opening and started applying pressure and was surprised it was so difficult to get it in. The harder ai tied the more resistance it met being wider at the bottom than the top. I saw her wincing and gritting her teeth as I tried. Finally, I just gave it one last forceful push with the palm of my had and it went in, causing her to yipe and gasp. I turned on the remote and her eyes went wide open, her mouth made the shape of an "O", and she shouted as it vibrated her inside unlike anything she had ever had inside of her.

I sat back down to eat my lunch and just waited for it to take its desired effect, which wasn't long.

"Oh Fuck, Geeze this thing, its going to make me gush cum."

I wasn't going to miss out on this, so I told her to put her ass in the air, I went over with my sandwich in one hand and my cock in the other as I slid into her asshole with ease. The vibrations felt wonderful, and I didn't even have to move to get pleasure from being buried deep.

"Fuck, oh fuck, ah, oh, fucking hell, here I come."

With that she spurted at least seven times soaking the edge of my love seat, panting and growling, digging her nails into the cushion, heaving for more air, and then collapsed where she was. It felt like someone had grabbed my cock with a tool and tried to squeeze it off, but I shot my load deep inside of her, then pulled out and returned to eating my lunch. This was going to be fun watching her cum, going from orgasm to orgasm the entire afternoon. When she finally tried to get up, she just slid down to the floor, withering like a snake to come over to me.

"Please, oh please take it out?"

"Not yet, we're going out tonight and I want you empty of cum, that way you are stuck hanging on the edge of your orgasms."

"This...this thinnnng, it will kill me."

"It won't kill you hitch, but it certainly will drain you of every last drop."

"How d, d, do K www, work www, www, with ttt, ttt, this?"

"You'll figure it out."

With her still naked on the floor panting for each breath, my uncle walked in.

"Well, it seems you found yourself a real whore here. I've been watching the security videos and it seems there's nothing she won't do. You know this is against company policy, don't you?"

"Yes uncle, I am sorry."

"Now now, this doesn't have to be a thing, I'm sure we can work something out, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I think I can be as accommodating as you wish."

Just then she exploded into another orgasm, convulsing and quaking on the floor, both hands on her cunt and doubling over I her orgasm.

"Oh, I see, you put something inside her, didn't you?"

"Yes, it's called the Industrial Egg and it's huge.

"Fresh batteries I hope?"

"Just out of the pack."

"Good. You're not going to need her this afternoon, are you?"

"No, I can manage without her, besides she won't be much good wearing that thing."

"Great, then I'll take her upstairs with me. I trust her asshole is open for business."

"24 hours a day and 7 days a week."

"Alright then, Whore get up on all fours and crawl with me to my office."

"Don't you want the remote sir?"

"Nah, I have no intention of turning it off. This is going to be something to see."

As she crawled out, she looked back at me and snarled, knowing all to well that she was going to be the anal whore for the Men in the office all afternoon while this thing kept bringing her from orgasm to orgasm. I gave her a little wave and one message.

"Enjoy your afternoon whore."

I worked the rest of the afternoon but couldn't focus thinking about her being gangbanged by those horny bastards upstairs. I didn't want to stop it in any way, I wanted to see it and join in. It was about 3pm when my phone rang and it was my uncle summoning me upstairs to the conference room. When I arrived, Cindy was on the table doubled over in yet another orgasm, and four Men were sitting naked with their cocks red from the marathon they just gave to her.

"How many times did she blow off?"

"I'm not sure but this last one was a dry orgasm."

"So, she's completely out of cum to give?"

"Hell, she's completely out of reality. This last one has lasted over 15 minutes and it's not done yet. Maybe you should get that thing out of her, don't you think?"

"How many times did she pass out?"

She was passed out most of the afternoon, and Cumming while she was out. Her body is just wrapped up in her orgasms now. I doubt she could even tell you her name, but whore has been working for us. She briefly lifted her head to look at me.

"Plll, plllllease...mmmmake mmmme sssstop?"

Then she passed out again, banging her head against the wooden table as she did. I got the others to help me with her as they stretched her legs as wide as they could without breaking any bones. That vibrator was well up inside of her and I only saw one way of getting it out. I lubed up my hand and slowly forced it all the way up inside of her. Wrapped my finger tips around the top of the egg and pulled down but to no avail. I figured I had to force it in her, and that was the way to get it out, so I just yanked with all my strength and eventually my hand and the egg popped out. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, I have seen asshole gapping but her pussy was hanging wide open. I couldn't help but think I could probably get my entire cock up there without touching the sides. I asked two of the other Men to take her out and lay her in the back of my car. They asked about her clothes, but I told them whores don't need clothes, just an open hole to use. We all had a good laugh and they took her out.

"Well thank you for sharing your new found toy with us, maybe we cam do it again sometime after she shrinks a bunch."

"Of Course, I will same her with you, and I think your right. Her holes aren't going to be enjoyable for a while. Now, I'm going to take her home and out her into a bath and bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have fun, and don't out that thing back knot her until she heals."

"Yes sir."

I picked up her purse and clothes and went out to my car ere she lay in a puddle of cum on the back seat. I did my nest to dress her leaving the panties in the floorboard of the car. I couldn't get her tight jeans up over her hips, so I left them off also. Just her T-Shirt would have to be enough to get her home.

When we got to her place, I pulled her from the car, put one of her arms over my shoulder and I out one arm around her waist to support her weight. This caused her shirt to ride up over her waist and out her entire lower body in display to anyone who would look. Goi g up the stairs to men were coming down and stopped to take in the sight.

"Wow, that must have been one hell of an afternoon dude?"

"Yeah, she's pretty much fucked out. But she's a real go-getter and she'll be back at it in no time."

I walked her past them as they continued to stare at her ass and the cum running down her legs. I braced her against the wall as I got her keys out and opened the door. After getting her inside and closing the door, I dropped her on the floor and went to get a drink. When I came back she hadn't moved an inch so I went to draw her a bath, then came back. I had to drag her to the bathroom, leaving sporadic blobs of cum on the carpet. I rolled her into the bath, positioned her as not to drown, and sat on the floor next to the tub sipping on my beer.

I reached down to scratch my cock and it was still sore from the fuckings I had given her in the last 24 hours, yet there she was, mouth half open, so I kneeled and out it in her. Just like a baby that makes a sucking motion when it doesn't have a tit, her mouth went through the motions but without any suction and her tongue was down for the count. And yet that gentle sucking movement felt like a gentle massage, and I came one more time. After I was done, I stripped and climbed into the tub on too of her, washing myself clean as she couldn't suck me that way. I got out and dried myself off, grabbed my beer and went to her living room. After thinking through it I looked under her kitchen cabinets and in her hall closet. There I found exactly what I needed, ammonia. I put some on a paper towel and slipped it under her nose. She immediately jumped and became somewhat conscious.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"

"What, my whore didn't enjoy herself with the boss and his office staff? They told me you had one orgasm that lasted over 15 minutes. They were so impressed they want you to come back for a repeat performance."

"How long did they fuck me?"

"For more than three hours straight."

My cunt is so stretched out, it's more like a tunnel for big rigs."

"I saw some of those rigs, including my uncles. They were big."

"But how did they fuck me with that thing inside me."

I'm not sure. But I was able to get my entire hand inside you with the egg so That I could remove it."

"You fist fucked me with that thing inside me at the same time?"

"Relax whore, if I hadn't you would still be laying in that conference fable orgasming non-stop without being able to cum."

"Oh shit, I'll never go back to the same size."

"I think you will, but if you don't, you'll be a fisting whore from here on out. Just imagine the world of things people could shove up inside you. You'd be fucking things you never thought possible."

"You're one demented, sadistic fuck, aren't you?"

"I wasn't before hooking up with you."

"You'll be paid back for this I swear."

"No rims for your threats whore, just get yourself cleaned up and knot bed. You have a big night ahead of you tonight."

"Tonight also, I need a rest?"

"Whores rest when there are no cocks to service, and you've got cocks tonight."

"I'll get you back you twisted bastard."

"Now now whore, don't make me angry before I decide what's going to happen to you later."

I Just left the room, got myself another beer and waited for her on her bed naked. When she finally came in, she was crawling as she didn't have the energy to stand. I helped her up onto the bed, set an alarm, and we both fell into a deep sleep.

The alarm woke me at 10:30 that night, and she was still sound asleep. I turned her on her back and measured how many fingers would go easily into her cunt. Me touching her like that made her start to stir, but just moaning pleasurably lie a true whore. I gave her clit a flick with my thumb and forefinger, and she jumped awake.

"Well, hello my whore, I hope you got some good rest, you're going to need it.

"I feel like hell, and I have no energy, not to mention can't feel my legs. I can't go out tonight."

"I told you we are going out and that's what we're going to do. Here, take these."

I handed her two pills and a glass of water. She took them and swallowed them down."

"What did I just take?"

"Two "X" tabs. They'll get you in shape for tonight."

"But that will keep me up all night long."

"That's the idea whore, now get in the shower clean yourself completely and wash your hair. You need to start getting ready."

She showered, did her hair and make-up, then moved on to covering her bruises from before then asked me about clothes. having been through herm closet I chose a skimpy light blue, button down blouse that hung about two inches below her crotch and a gold chain belt whose extra chain would dangle down in front. She put it on and was about to fasten the buttons when I stopped her and only did one button below her waist and above her pussy, then the belt so the extra hung down inside the open flap of the lower unbuttoned portion, and a set of black strap heels about four inches high.

"Well, you certainly will look like a fuckable slut for your big night tonight."

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"I might as well. There is a adult store and theater just off 6th downtown.. We'll be spending the night there."

"Oh, that place."

"What does that remark mean?"

"Well, it's known for it's full on, no holds barred gangbangs."

"But for a whore like you, that should be no problem."

"I'll do my best and those pills should help out."

"Just one more thing for your outfit before we go. I want you lubed and ready for anything tonight, so bend over the bed and spread those cheeks."

I had found this 5-inch long and 1 1/2 inch wide anal training plug in her nightstand. I lubed it and her up and shoved it home causing to her gasp and squeal as it went in."

"Now you're set whore, stand up and let me look at you."

She looked the part for sure and her outfit screamed I want you to fuck me. We gathered what we would need and set out for the car. After she got in I had her slide a bit forward on the seat and it had its desired effect, her shirt rode showing her cunt and the top gaped open displaying her tits. Now as we drive, I want you playing with yourself to keep you on edge and ready for anything that comes up. We drove out and she waisted no time playing with her tits and cunt, with her head bent back against the headrest and her eyes closed. She was a real whore in all aspects of the word, and I was loving having her as my own.

We got to the theater, and I had to break her out of her trance caused by playing with herself and opened the door to help her out. She was well lube with her won wetness, so I handed her some napkins from the glove box and had her wipe herself down.

"OK slut, it's time to get this party started, you have quite a performance ahead of you."

We walked into the theater and the movie playing on the large screen was called "Hometown Whores". I pointed out it was inappropriate named movie for tonight and just giggled. She seemed a bit different, but I took it as just a little fear after her afternoon with the bosses. I chose seats about 3/4 of the way from the screen and on the right side. It was arranged so that the center, right, and left near the screen had areas around the size of three small dance floors, and seats all the way to the rear from there. I intuited that it was that way so you could watch what was on the screen or the one playing out live in front of you. Either way you had a good view, and I planned for Cindy to be the main event for the night.

I had Cindy give me an industrious blow job after we sat down, and it brought the attention of at least 10 Men in the theater. Before I knew it, they all had their cocks out and, in their hands, stroking to what they were watching, which was I had hoped for. Some of them were brash enough to feel her up and stroke her pussy, which hiked her enjoyment being on the "X" I gave her. She was moaning in pleasure with the occasional shock as one or more fingers entered her from behind. I was thinking this was moving too fast so I pulled her head up and spun her around so that I could enter her still stretched pussy. Little did I know that wasn't going to slow down the advances on her body, but I was soon to find out.

She had at least ten cocks in her face, and she did her best to give each one the even attention, but ten anxious Men waiting to use your mouth, well it's a bit much. Attempting to give them equal time and attention, and me looking over her back at the crowd, I saw the man who was going to take over this night.

12