I Just Wanted to Fuck Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say he was big wouldn't describe him, and to say he was huge would still be an injustice, I thought we had just found the next planet in the solar system. Sitting down I couldn't gauge his height, nor his weight but the man was gigantic with a cock to match. As he approached from the back of the crowd, all the rest of the Men moved out of his way, telling me he was the King of the Roost. I was amazed and impressed by the way he commanded without a word, just walking through the crowd and having them submit to his will and his presence.

He approached Cindy yet without vocalizing his intentions, just grabbing her by the hair, lifting her gaze to him, then pushing her head down towards the mammoth shaft between his legs. She Immediately opened her mouth to accept his manhood but could only get the head in her mouth. Not to exaggerate, but this man's girth was the size of a steel chain link fence post, and his length was more than ten inches. She tried to accept him all at once but choked and gagged pushing herself away from him to get a good breath and again without a word made himself clear as to what he wanted. He pulled her off himself, lifted her head to look at him, gave her a warning slap, then wagged his finger back and forth. He then pushed her back down and started over again, but this time she relaxed and took him almost completely without incident. Satisfied he looked at me with a confident smile then closed his eyes to enjoy her oral talents and capabilities. At either side between he and I were two men mauling her tits and jerking their cocks.

After some period of his moaning enjoyment, he again pulled her off and positioned her head for her to stare in his eyes. He motioned for her to come towards him, and before I knew it, she was lifted off my cock and lifted over the seats in front of me, then spun around facing me bent over those seats. I had never seen the expression on her face as he entered her from behind, but it was obvious the very moment his cock entered her stretched out pussy, causing her to squeal and try to pull forward away from him, but his huge hands on her hips pulled her right back. Then two Men moved between Cindy and I offering up their cocks to her face and two more took positions on either side of her grabbing her breasts and putting a cock in each one of her hands. She jerked them at both sides of her while trying to give equal time to the cocks in front of her mouth.

Then he slowly stood up lofting her still impaled on his cock with one arm around her waist and started to walk away with her. In her surprise she looked at me with a pleading look as she was lifted, then he looked directly into my eyes.

"Come along man, you're not going to want to miss this."

He was right, I wanted to see exactly what was going to happen next. In front of us to the right side were some couches and easy chairs facing the wall, a wide-open area towards the center, and the same layout on the left side. The couches had their backs to each other, and the center was all mattresses side by side.

He set her down on her knees in front of the couch with her face on the cushion while he removed himself and grabbed a bottle of lube and proceeded to cover his fingers and her anal opening. His finger entered her, and I could hear her mew like it was ecstasy unlike ever before, first just one finger then two slid in and out of her. His two fingers were larger than any cock I had seen her accept in the past, and it was clear was he was going to attempt

"Pleeeease sir, that will neveeeer fit?"

"It'll fit honey; don't you worry about that."

He bent down again wrapping one strong arm around her waist, picked her up as he stood and turned around with him sitting on the couch, cock standing straight up off his lap and holding her in the air above his lap. Two men, one on each side, took her arms while he placed his hands beneath her on the back of her thighs. She was lowered until her sphincter was against his solid member, left to balance there on top of him.

"Please, please, please sir, I'll do anything you want."

"This is what I want bitch so shut up and get ready."

He just grasped her hips and wiggled her body until her opening surrendered to his cock and will, and fell down into his mammoth manhood.

"Owwww, Aaaaah, fuck, you're tearing me apart."

Once she was all the way down with her legs outside of his, he just spread his legs opening her to the crowd looking like a wishbone from a holiday bird. The Men surrounding them waisted no time pawing at her pussy and breasts with a flurry of activity, while he simply lifted her and dropped her back down onto him. I'm not exactly sure what happened to her in those few minutes, but she surely changed. Her eyes glassed over, she became limp riding his cock looking like a rag doll, only mixed sounds of pain and pleasure escaped her mouth as she was slumped forward while he moved her body to his desires. When he came so deep inside of her, her body went stiff straight up, her mouth and jaw opened, and her eyes opened as wide as poker chips. She jerked, trembled, and squirmed uncontrollably as she joined him in the orgasmic experience.

As they both settled into a post orgasm bliss, he simply pushed her off of him to the ground directly in front of his feet and spoke to them assembled crowd.

"Do with her as you wish guys, although I don't believe she will be anything close to tight anymore."

I was frozen in amazement as I held my own cock, as he motioned to someone behind me. A Young woman wearing torn and battered clothing, exposed in a way you could see any part of her you wished, came from behind and stood in front of me. He just pointed to my crotch, and she immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my hard, astonished cock.

"I ruined your bitch so you can use this one for now. I'm planning on doing the same to her later tonight."

Cindy disappeared from my view into a mass of naked Men, but I could hear her moans and slurping noises, letting me know she was still with us. I could also hear a group of men on the opposite side starting to enjoy themselves. I would have gone to check it out except for the fact this young thing in my lap was very skilled in the techniques of swallowing a man's organ so I just sat back and enjoyed her ministrations.

For a very brief moment I saw Cindy's face through the crowd, she was on all fours, her body jerking from each thrust the man behind her gave, face covered in cum, mascara running down her cheeks, and that well used expression. But as soon as I saw her, she was gone again into the mob of testosterone and horniness. The mob in front of me was getting louder, urging it's participants to be more forceful, and the group on the other side was having a loud party as well.

"You might as well fuck her, that cunt won't be usable to anyone once I've had her."

With no acknowledgement on my part, she stood up and climbed in top of me straddling my lap and guided my cock inside of her. It was more than clear she had not been used by the crowd, I assumed by the big man's orders. She was tight without any fluids leaking from her, and the only sign that she was there for only one purpose were her black and blue breasts hanging out from her torn clothing.

"Why don't you show the man what your ass can do with his cock?"

"Please, I told you I'm a virgin back there."

"Better he goes first and open you up a bit before I rip you apart."

Surrendering to his reasoning she got up, turned around and lowered her well lubed asshole onto my cock. She didn't scream out, just squealed and made noises a whimpering animal might make.

"Your Owner, your husband gave to me for tonight because you don't know how to listen, but you'll be obedient by the time I give you back. Now spread those knees bitch, I want to see that cock disappearing into your ass as you bounce on it."

He was correct about being obedient, I could only wonder about her thoughts of what awaited her for later. She bounced on my lap taking all of me with every stroke, squeezing my cock with every nerve impulse that went through her body, as she grunted and gurgled her way through this perverse exhibition.

I couldn't hold off any longer and shot my seed up into her ass while pulling her to my lap by her previously abused tits, causing her to shriek once again. She shuddered and gasped repeatedly as she worked her way through her own orgasm, then started to go limp as he pulled her off me and to himself, feeding her his semi erect cock. She got to work immediately slurping and murmuring while she did her best to please him and gain his favor.

I attempted to get up and check on Cindy, but the big man stopped me with a look and a finger waving back and forth.

"Nothing over there concerns you now, so just sit back and watch them rows from here."

I could see the crowd was bigger than it was moments ago, and there had to be at least 30 Men surrounding the last spot where I saw my whore. A feeling of fear engulfed me, so I did as he said, just listening to the hooting, hollering, taunting and urging that fueled the madness in the center of the Men.

Note: To read the conclusion of "I Just Wanted To Fuck", and it's companion piece "I Just Wanted To Be Fucked", please read "I Just Wanted To..." after reading both pieces in order so it makes sense and tracks for you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

W h o r e Woman becomes a WHORE for a night so does the one who dared.in Loving Wives
Tom's Boss Jerry I really don't want to go to your office Christmas party!in Loving Wives
What Have I Done - Continued Part 1 & 2 Carol continues with new sexuality.in Loving Wives
Topless Troubles Ch. 01 Accident at work leaves Jill topless and her life changed.in Loving Wives
QOS Creator A husband's fantasy come true, but at a cost?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories