I Just Wanted To Go To The Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, please just relax and enjoy yourself this weekend. Talk it over with Tara when you get back home. Sit her down and have a serious conversation. Threaten her with divorce if you have too. I'm not saying divorce her. Just let her know that there will be consequences if this continues."

"Mark and the girls are still sleeping I know they'll be glad to see you when they wake up Mike."

"I'm sorry for showing up so early Karen."

"It's fine. Do you want something to eat Mike?"

"No, I just need a bed and some sleep. And Karen, if Tara calls or texts you, don't respond. I just want need time away from her, and if you do, I'm leaving."

"Ok, Mike."

I couldn't fall asleep, so I just walked into the kitchen once I heard voices.

"Hey Mike, how are you, buddy?" my brother-in-law Mark asked.

"I'm good, Mark. It's nice to see you. Where's my nieces." The twins, Mary, and Sara came charging at me with smiles on their faces. "Uncle Mike, Uncle Mike, where's Aunt Tara."

"She couldn't make it," I told the girls. "I'm sorry, girls. But hey, you still got me." They would rather have it had been Tara than me.

"Mike," Mark suggested, "let's get something to eat, and let's get ready to get on the boat. Karen should be back soon. She had to pick up a friend at the airport." Karen returned with a friend, all right. It we her college remate Wendy. I haven't seen her in years, but I never forgot her.

"Hey Mike, remember me?" Wendy said with a smile.

"How could I not?" I said with a grin.

"I wasn't sure since we were drunk the night you fucked me." Now she said with a grin.

"I remember the night well." Wendy gave the best blowjob I'd ever had, even better than Tara. Honestly, I think the last time we saw each other was when my sister graduated from college. Wendy was working overseeing when Karen got married so I didn't see her at the wedding.

"Don't get mad Mike, but Karen told me about your wife and that you were here along."

"Karen never could keep her mouth shut." I said as we both laughed.

"I am also here alone Mike."

"No kids?" I asked.

"I have two, but they're home with my mom and dad. My husband and I are also having problems, and we both needed some time alone. But I will tell you right now, I am trying to work things out with my husband, so no, you're not going to get me drunk and fucking me this weekend.," that's what Wendy said with her mouth, but not with her eyes.

"If I recall correctly," I said to Wendy, "you were the older college girl that took advantage of me." I visited my sister at college one weekend, and Wendy was the last girl I was with before Tara and started dating. We did everything you can think of that night. She was a nymphomaniac.

"Well, it didn't take much effort on my part, that's for sure," Wendy said as we both laughed.

Wendy and I spent the rest of the day together. Wendy told me that her husband wanted to try something new to spice things up. So, they tried swinging. Wendy enjoyed herself just a little too much, and her husband just lost it.

"Mike, can I be honest and not have to watch what I say to you?" she asked, already knowing my answer.

"Tell me whatever you want; I won't judge you," I couldn't wait for her story.

Wendy went on to give me the details. "Mike it was incredible and felt so good. It was a wild party, too much for our first swing party. Two guys were fucking me at the same time, and I loved it. I never saw my husband leave the party. I stayed all night thinking he was there having as much fun as I was."

"That is until I looked for him to go home. I found out that he had left hours ago while I was fucking like a 19-year-old back at college. My husband took it hard. He watched me, and he knew I loved every dick slamming into my pussy and mouth. I don't know what came over me. But I genuinely thought my husband was enjoying himself too. My husband moved out, and now we're going to therapy," Wendy said sadly.

"I remember how good you were and vocal too, as I recall. I can only imagine how your husband would feel watching you in action." Wendy gave me a little slap in the chest when I said that.

"Mike," Wendy asked with a smile, "was I your first?"

"I'm not one to kiss and tell," I just looked at her Wendy with a smile.

"Well, I hope I made your first experience memorable. Because I know you did for me," Wendy said as I noticed her eyes look down at me crouch.

"So, Wendy, if you enjoyed swing so much, are you going to be able to go back to being a one-man girl, or do you think you'll want to try it again?"

"Why, Mike, are you thinking about giving it a try."

"No, that's not for me. But I'm not judging you," I looked at Wendy hoping for more.

"I know you're not Mike. But that is my husband's fear. I keep telling him that I would never do it again. If he is not comfortable with it, we won't do it again. It was supposed to be an experience for us to enjoy together. Would I like to do it again? You better fucking believe I would. But my marriage and family mean more to me."

"Mike," Wendy continued, "I've learned a lot from going to a therapist. It's all about open, honest communication. My husband and I never talked about sex. He thought I was content. Hell, I thought I was too. But the more we talked with the therapist, I came to understand that I needed more than just straight up vanilla sex. Not that I would go out and fuck any guy I met at a bar. But I needed change, different position, shit just fuck me hard, cut out the passion and love, and just abuse me. That's what I need."

"The problem is, I don't know if my husband is comfortable giving me what I need. So now we go a wonderful therapist that is trying to help us work things out."

"It sounds like your husband opened up a can of worms when he brought up swinging with you," why would he want to share Wendy with anyone I thought to myself.

"Probably so," Wendy continued, "but our sex life had been missing something after ten years together."

"You and your wife should think about seeing a therapist too Mike. Your wife may not be cheating on you sexually, but she is emotional. She may not even realize it."

The rest of the day, we spent time on the boat, swimming, and tanning. I was also checking out Wendy in her little two-piece bikini. Even though she had two kids, she looked incredible.

Beth went up to the house for a bathroom break and to blend up a few pina coladas when my sister came over to check up on me.

"Mike," with a smirk on my sister's face, "you better find a way to make that dick of yours shrink, there's kids around. Maybe go in the water for a while." She giggled as she made fun of me. "Put those eyes back in your head, too, and stop drawling over Beth; I'm going to tell her the same thing too. You are both still married even if you both have marriage problems right now."

"I'm just looking I'm not touching, and we've been having a good time talking to each other," I responded, but my sister had her doubts.

"I can see that," as my sister gave me that look, "and I've been taking a lot of pictures too. The two of you are together in all of them. Give it a break and go play with your nieces or build a sandcastle."

"You and your pictures. I suppose they are all over Facebook and Instagram by now." I was wondering if Tara had seen any of them.

"And Mike, Wendy already promised me that she wasn't going to fuck you like she did at college when she stole your virginity." As my sister laughed at me, "You know she kept telling me that you were incredible and there was no way you were a virgin. She wanted me to have you come back for another visit."

I looked at my sister with disbelief, "so why didn't invite me back?"

"Because" my sister reminded me, "you started dating the love of your life. The woman you are married to do you remember her?"

Tara

I know Mike was mad, but I didn't think he would completely blow me off and not answer my calls or texts. I had just gotten home from work when my sister Jill called.

"Tara, what the fuck is going on with you and Mike?"

I asked Jill, "what did Mike call you? He won't respond to any of my calls or texts."

"I don't know anything about that but Karen's posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram, and Mike is all over some girl."

"What. I'll call you back Jill." I when on Facebook and looked at the pictures Karen had posted. Fuck that girl is hot as hell, and can her bikini be any smaller. Who the hell is she, and why is Mike all over her? I called my sister back.

"So, who the hell is she, and what's going on with you and Mike? And why aren't you there with Mike?" I could tell my sister was not happy with me.

"I'm supposed to be going out to dinner and a show on Saturday, so Mike when by himself." Now I'm regretting not going with him, I thought to myself.

"What show?" Jill asked, "I thought you guys had plans to go see Mike's sister."

"Well, we did, and now he's mad at me, and he just left."

"Tara, what's going on? Are you still seeing that guy?"

"Jill, I'm not seeing anyone. He's just a friend."

"Tara, I don't care what you call him, you are married, and you're dating another man. I told you to be careful."

"Jill, we only get together and do things Mike won't do with me."

"Like what? You two fuck like rabbits. I'm sure if you asked Mike to spank you, he'd do that too," said my jealous sister.

"I'm not talking sexual things, Jill, and yes, for your information Mike does spank me on occasion."

"I knew it. I wish I had your life. Mine is so vanilla." Jill loves Brian but wishes he would be more dominant in bed.

"Let me get back to my problem" I said to Jill, "My friend...."

"Stop with the "my friend." Who the hell is he? Is it someone I know?" Jill shouted.

"Jill, do you remember Billy Hopkin?"

"Yes, he was the kid that thought he was gay, and you used to hang all over him."

"That's what you remember?" I asked.

"Yes, you slut, because you told everyone how great he was and you were with him all the time," Jill reminded me.

"Billy was a nice guy Jill, and I felt bad for him. He was shy, and kids made fun of him all the time. He really needed a friend, and I liked him, not to date, just as friends. One night we were talking, and he told me that he thought he was gay," Billy and I were awfully close in high school.

"Right, so, you thought you could turn him straight?"

"Can I finish?" I asked Jill, "Billy just felt an attraction to some of the boys in our class. Anyway.......

"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard Tara. Straight guy, gay guy, or even Furries it wouldn't make a difference."

"We were young," 18 or 19 I reminded Jill again, "who knew? Anyway, it worked. The kids at school stopped making fun of Billy. It also helped boost his reputation. And he even got a date for prom because of it. I was proud of myself too."

"Oh, pat yourself on the back Tara and add it to your list along with all the many others that you bragged about, you slut."

"Fuck you, Jill." We both laughed.

Jill is two years old older than me, and she would always try and look out for me. She acted like my mother and was always getting in the way while I was trying to have fun. Well, once she went off to college, all that changed. She turned into a little slut during her freshmen year. By the time she was a senior, she was in love with Brian, and they married two years later.

Me, I had all my fun in high school. But as soon as Mike asked me out, I was all his. I went away to college, and Mike went to a local trade school while working construction. By the time I graduated college, Mike had already started a small construction business. We married a few years later.

"Tara, I thought Billy went off to LA for college, and his parents moved shortly after."

"They did but Billy called me unexpectedly to say he was in the city and would like to get together. We met for lunch and had a fun time reminiscing. Billy looks great, rich as hell, and had a nice partner. I met his partner, Perry, when he was up for a visit. Billy and I told Perry about Mike, and that Mike didn't care for Billy and Billy was afraid of Mike. He suggested we double date. Me with Billy and Perry with Mike. Perry said if he had one night with Mike, he could steal him away from me."

"Tara, Mike used to ask me if there was anything going on between you and Billy. He would see you two together a lot. I always assured him that you two were only friends. I never told him that Billy was gay, I kept my mouth shut and told Mike you loved him."

"Right Jill, and that's why I didn't want to tell Mike I was getting together with Billy. He would have said no way. And then when I thought about telling Mike, he pissed me off and start trying to control me and tell me I couldn't see Billy."

"No, Tara, he didn't want you to see your "friend." He didn't know it was Billy."

"Tara, Mike just misses you and feels like your "friend" is spending more time with you than he is. You should have told him right off the start that it was Billy, and you also should not have been alienating Mike like you have."

"I didn't think I was. Am I a bitch Jill?"

"No Tara you're not. You just lost your way. But Tara, based on the pictures Karen has been posting, it doesn't look like Mike is thinking about you."

"Who is that girl anyway?" I asked Jill, "Maybe she's one of Karen's married friends."

Jill read the post, "it says her name is Wendy, Karen's old college roommate."

"Oh fuck." I said, "I knew who she is."

I went on to tell Jill about Wendy, "Mike went up to visit Karen at college before we started dating. They got drunk together, and she stole Mike's virginity before we lost ours together. And now she's separated from her husband. They tried swinging, and Beth took on two guys right in front of her husband. Karen said her husband moved out."

"Karen told you this?" Jill asked.

"Yes, Karen and I talk all the time, and she can't keep secrets."

"Jill, I need to talk to Mike, but he won't talk to me or return my texts. What should I do?"

"Tara, you have to tell Mike what's going on before he goes too far with this girl. Call Billy and tell him you can't make it. Tell him you're sorry and send him a fruit basket or something."

"How am I going to get to North Carolina Jill? How can I get there before he does anything with her if he hasn't already?" I was in panic mode now.

"Tara, you need to just get on a plane and fly to the closest North Carolina airport and ask Mike to pick you up or take or Uber if he won't return your call."

And this is where I started this story. I hung up with my sister and just started crying. I was going to lose my husband because I'm a stupid, selfish bitch.

Okay, Tara pull yourself together. You got this. Fight for your marriage, I told myself.

I went on Expedia and found a last-minute, expensive as hell flight to Norfolk International Airport, but I didn't care. I had to get to Mike before that bitch steals him away from me. The only available flight was tomorrow at 11:00 am from LaGuardia Airport.

I kept calling and texting Mike with no response. I texted Karen, "Call me please," but she wouldn't respond either. Maybe they don't get a good reception by the shore. But she is posting pictures. Does Karen hate me too?

Next, I called Billy. "Hey, Billy, it's Tara."

"Hi Tara, what's up?"

"Billy, I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. Mike's not happy with me, and I need to make things right between us before he divorces me."

"I understand Tara. He's getting a little jealous of the gay guy that's stealing his wife from him." We both laughed. "Can I do anything to help smooth things over?"

"No Billy, I just need to fly to North Carolina and meet Mike at his sister's beach house, and hopefully, he'll talk to me. Billy, it was great seeing you again. We need to keep in touch now that we've reconnected."

"And Tara, and next time I'm in New York, ask Mike if he wants to join us for dinner."

Mike

"Beth, you feel like taking a ride with me into town, Karen asked if I would pick up some ice, and we're out of Pina colada mix?" I was hoping Wendy would say yes.

"Sure, Mike, let me put some shorts on, and I'll take a ride with you."

"I would put a top on, too, or you might get arrested for indecent exposure," I said as I was checking out her tits.

"I have a bikini top on Mike?"

"But it's not covering much," I was still checking out her tits.

"And all this time I thought it was my intellectual conversation that's been holding your attention. Now I know that it was only my tits," Wendy said with a smile.

"And your ass Wendy, your ass too."

"Fine, Mike, I'll put a top on." What are you laughing at now?" Beth asked as we were walking to the car."

"My sister just sent me a text as a reminder that we were both married, and I am not allowed to fuck you."

"Well, I didn't get a text from her, so I guess.... Nope, hold that thought. I just got a similar text," Beth and I both laughed. ""So, I guess a blowjob is out of the question too," I got a harder hit for that one, but Beth didn't say no.

Tara was still calling and sending me texts, but I just deleted them all. I didn't even bother reading them. I was having too much fun with Wendy to care.

The Beach House

I was walking through the airport to catch my flight when some guy staring at his cell phone walked right into me, knocking me on my ass. He didn't say a word. He just kept walking. Could my day get any worse? Yes, of course, it could. I was put on standby. Standby, I yelled at the poor lady at the ticket counter. "I need to get to North Carolina."

The flight was delayed like every other flight out of LaGuardia Airport on a beautiful sunny day with no clouds in sight. But at least I had a seat.

Once we landed, it took forever to get a car at the rental, and I ended up with a FIAT. There was barely enough room in this clown car for me, let alone my luggage. Well, at least the car was peppy. It was two hours from Norfolk International Airport to Nags Head. It wasn't a bad ride. I only got pulled over once for speeding. The cop couldn't stop staring at my tits and let me go with just a warning. When I finally got to Karen's house, it was 8:00 pm. I could have driven and gotten here quicker.

"Tara, oh my god, it's so good to see you." said Karen "Come in, come in. Tara, before you say anything, Mike told me not to respond to your calls and texts, or he would leave."

"Karen, is Mike going to divorce me?"

"No, Tara, he loves you. You just need to listen to Mike and understand how he feels. He feels cheated. He doesn't want to share you."

My nieces ran over and gave me a hug. I chatted with Karen and Mark and then looked around and asked, "Where is Mike?"

"Um, uh, Karen, where's Mike?" Mark asked.

"They were, I mean Mike was just ...., um......, maybe they went, Mike went for a walk on the beach. They should. I mean, Mike should be back soon; it's starting to get dark. Tara, let me get you a drink or something to eat?" Karen asked me.

The sun was just starting to set, but it was still light as I walked along the beach. Not more than 50 feet from me, I saw that slut straddling my husband as he lay on the sand. They couldn't even wait for it to get dark out. They're still people walking on the beach.

I took off in a quick sprint I went flying through the air like Supergirl and took that bitch out. "Get off my husband slut!"

We were rolling in the sand and pulling hair. That bitch had the upper hand until I ripped off her bikini top and twisted her nipple. She let out a cry and grabbed her tit. But with her free hand, she grabbed me by my shirt and ripped it off, exposing my tits too. She tried to stand up, but I slammed her down. I would have made Hulk Hogan proud, "I'm not a big wrestling fan, so that's the only name I could think of at the moment." She went down hard like a sack of potatoes, and I was grinding her face into the sand. "Take that, you slut." She tried to scream, but she had a mouth full of sand as I kept lifting her head up and pushing it back into the sand. The adrenaline was pumping, and I was fighting this slut to protect my marriage, but then I was thinking that I missed something. And that's when it hit me.