I Just Wanted To Go To The Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
381 Followers

You know when you look at that picture that everyone posts on Facebook and Instagram, 'Do you see a bird or a rabbit?' Well, that's the mental image I had in the back of my head. No, not the rabbit, but a girl fucking a guy on the beach. I went with the first thing I saw, which was the slut bitch fucking my husband. But as I reached back into the mental image in my brain, I started thinking, and as I was grinding this bitches face in the sand, 'I don't think he was my husband.' And now that I think about it, this girl eating sand while having dark hair, doesn't look like the girl in the pictures with Mike either.

All my fears came true when two big hands slipped under my armpits and picked my 5'4" 115-pound body up like I was a little child.

"Tara, why are you rolling topless on the sand with this woman?" Mike asked me.

I wrapped my legs around Mike's waist, my arms around his neck, and squeezed as tight as I could. "Mike, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was so caught up with the fun I was having that I didn't notice how much I was neglecting you." "Mike" as I placed my hands on his big shoulders, looked at him straight in the eyes. "I should have been honest with you from the start. I was going to the opera, plays, and dinners with Billy Hopkins."

"Billy Hopkins!" Mike dropped me on my ass. "What the FUCK" Mike yelled. I jumped back up into his arms and wrapped my legs back around his waist again. I held on for dear life this time. "Mike, I never had sex with Billy. And Mike, Billy is gay anyway."

"What do you mean he's gay? You were all over that guy in high school until we started dating."

"It was only once; I just told the girls I was doing it all the time. But we can talk about it later."

"Tara, back to my original question. Why were you wrestling with this woman in the sand?"

"Because I thought it was Karen's slut friend Wendy and she was fucking you. I didn't want her to steal you away from me." I started crying now.

"That's your husband bitch?" The girl I was wrestling with said. "If that were my husband, I'd be fucking him every chance I could to make sure that he was too tired to look for sex somewhere else. And since you just kicked my ass for fucking your husband, which I haven't, I think it's only fair that I at least get the chance to actually fuck him." I gave her a dirty look and apologized for what I had done and said, "sorry he's mine, and I don't like to share."

"You're a crazy bitch, and you need to see a therapist." Maybe she's right.

"Mike, do you forgive me?" And then Wendy cut it.

"Hi, Tara, I'm Wendy, the slut that you thought was fucking your husband. Do you want my sweatshirt, or do you want your tits on display for everyone walking along the beach to admire?"

"Thank you. And I'm sorry, I'm sure you're not a slut."

"Oh, I don't know. My husband thinks I am."

Five months later

"Mike, I just got a text from Billy, he's going to be in the city next week, and he wants to take us both out on a double date. His partner Perry is going to be the city too."

"I'm not going to the opera; I'll do a Broadway show but no opera. If you want, you can go with them alone. I trust you. Have fun, and you can tell me all about it when you get home."

"He has tickets for the Pittsburgh vs. Giants."

"What the Steelers, I'm in."

I can't wait to watch Perry hit on Mike.

The End

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
381 Followers