I Keep Reaching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my impending orgasm, I immediately grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her too me.

Her chest now at eye level, with one hand still guiding her crotch over mine, I grabbed her shoulder with my free hand and guided her chest to my face. Her right nipple, now a shade of red from my light pinching, was inching towards my face and I eagerly began sucking on it. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and lapped at the nub with my tongue.

"Oh God! Yes! That feels so good, Erik, don't stop! Don't stop!" she moaned into my ear.

Our underwear was now soaked in our fluids as she continued to glide her pussy over my hard cock.

The sensation of her spongy mound in my mouth and her loud moans of pleasure in my ear triggered my orgasm and I gripped her ass hard, surely leaving bruises, and pulled her body into mine one last time as my cock began to shudder and shoot wave after wave of semen up my stomach and chest.

She once again moaned loudly, signaling what I could only assume was her second orgasm. She collapsed onto me and was panting heavily.

"Wow," she said to know one in particular. "That was incredible."

She collapsed onto me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she panted heavily from our incestuous bout of grinding.

After catching her breath, she pulled back up and leaned in again to kiss me when we heard:

"Kids! Dinner's ready!"

To be continued...