All Comments on 'I Keep Reaching Ch. 03'

by WorldsApart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The inevitable drama is finally here

As much as I enjoyed this chapter I was left wanting at the end, sure the siblings finally crossed the line but it felt a bit dull and unfinished - the action was there but the emotions, despite flowing in abundance, just weren't there to give it that something special.

The addition of Anna was unnecessary since she didn't play any other role than jealousy conduit for the sister, it could have been handled better but then again who can be a better witness that a collaborator.

And then the drama with Nathan, bro did a fine job messing it up but without the other side of the whole story I'm afraid he's in for a hard surprise letter on. If nothing else she does love him even more for that so he has that going for him.

In the end I gave it a 4* and hopefully that's as much drama as this story is going to get, they both need some quality time for her to heal and him to calm down.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 8 years ago
hated for it to end

pay no attention to what the other commenter said. It is a good story. I just read all 3 chapters and long for more. Keep up the good work!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Forget This!

Eric made himself a douchbag with his stupid action. I hope he and Chloe are permanently split up. He doesn't deserve her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
weak

I thought it seemed rough, maybe a draft. Overall it was ok.

WorldsApartWorldsApartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Yeah, I kind of rushed this one out so I could get something out there since it had been a while. It could have used some tweaking, for sure. I'll be more careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, this is a very good story and what would you expect a brother to do in an emotional situation like this. Granted, he should not have broken his nose, But the "boyfriend" did use his sister for sex and made her look like a slut as he had a real girlfriend and kept that from everyone involved. I wonder what his real girlfriend will think now; when the truth comes out and it will by Nathan being as AH he is; now crying to the police. I wonder what the police will do once they hear the rest of the story ??? I hope you write another chapter or two and let this love go forward; their parents would freak out but this does happen and no matter what the parents demand or force; it will never go away now. They are bonded whether right or wrong. Chloe seems to be a fragile young woman who never got what she needed from her religious parents and found it in another place. It happens. Let their love grow and let Nathan go pound sand. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Good yarn...I'm hooked!

Now I have to wait....!

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Well hon, its was an excellent story, don't change a thing. Nathan deserved everything he got, most brothers would have done worse to him than that. Now if Chloe still has the text messages that Nathan sent her, then he will get nailed for bullying, and thanks to the new laws he should get what's coming to him. I bet he's done this to others and them coming forward should be interesting. I hope this gives you some ideas hon.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73almost 8 years ago
Not Vulgar enough

Pussy, Cunt, Tits, Ass are much more erotic than the words your currently using. Use dialog during the sex acts instead of narrating the sequence very quickly. Your job as an author is to pull the reader into the story effortlessly. I guess it's ok since it's free to read. Meh

WorldsApartWorldsApartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@FreakonaLeash73

LOL, my job you say? That is my job? Shit!

WorldsApartWorldsApartalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Part 4 is currently processing and should be listed soon. Look for it over the next couple days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shouldn’t it be Monday by now? The story began on a Friday night in a dorm room. Erik got the call about his sister, but was too drunk to drive home. He drove home the following day. From what I can tell he’s spent two nights at home, so it should be Monday not Sunday and he should be back at school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous