All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 08'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Great ending!

Loved the story. Would love to see you write more lesbian stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your entire series was just perfect, absolutely adored it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful!

thrince1226thrince1226over 8 years ago
Jenna's POV

Hello there, H... I am totally in love with your writing! The entire series is addicting and the characters are just so damn amazing! I even looked silly giggling, laughing and silently screaming "ohhhh myy goddd!" whenever an intense moment was going to happen! I loved how Jenna subtly dominantly yet so sweetly took good care of Kat.. and how Kat gave surprises for Jenna *especially the pole dance* was sooo hot!

If it's not too much to ask.. Please... please... please write Jenna's POV? At least up to their first lovemaking night...? I just so love to know the details of how she nurtured her feelings for Kat since their high school years.. and how she reacted when she saw her for the first time again! Thank you for sharing this story.. and thank you for making my days and nights ehrmm orgasmic.. *giggles*

Best of luck to you and keep coming..! I mean, keep the stories coming..!

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Surprise

What a very pleasant surprise to find this latest chapter. The 'I kissed...' series was the very first thing I read when I first discovered this site and I thoroughly enjoyed it then. I re-read the seven original chapters before reading this one to get it clear in my mind again and found your main characters so human: Kat's doubts and insecurities, Jenna's love and caring for her, their squabbles---all so very real. My sole criticism is that perhaps you could have wound up the tension more in this chapter when it came to Lauren's reappearance. We knew from previous chapters that Lauren was close to obsessive about Jenna but after she stormed off in Chapter 6, there was nothing to indicate that her obsessiveness would descend into craziness. Still, that's just a minor quibble and in no way lessened the story's impact. Thanks for the enjoyment, H. Five stars all round.

JWR15JWR15over 8 years ago
Amazing

This entire journey you've taken us on has been amazing. Your writing style is fabulous, and I am constantly engrossed in the story you are telling us! I would absolutely love more to the story of these two, now three, individuals. Well done to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So much joy

After reading raw within a few days I now jumped on this series, and again it was an amazing experience ! Maonaigh, another writer of loving stories gave you a great comment and 5 stars, and so am I. Thank You !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great surprise!

I just realized recently, there is a sequel to this great story. I loved it when the previous seven chapters where new. You are a great storyteller.

Will there be any further chapter of it? Or maybe some similar lesbian story with multiple chapters, just like this?

I'd love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I've read a lot of stories on this site, and a lot of them have been quite good. This series was nothing short of amazing. You are a wonderful author. I loved the characters (well, not Danny or Lauren), and loved the way you developed them throughout the series.

I've also read other stories of yours, and really like them as well. Please keep writing!

Now I'm going back to re-read "I Kissed a Girl Ch. 01" just because I want to ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow... just wow

I have read part series stories I can say this the best... even better on some of the standalone stories I have read. Beautifully and wonderfully written. Well thought and planned. The stories already ending with a happy one at Chapter 6 Nice that you gave in to your readers feedback and continue on with the story and ended this way. Kudos.... I can't asked for a much better ending. You cerntainly did not disappoint.

I normally asked for revisit of stories I read may it be standalone or part series... this one it no longer needs it. I myt be one of those to asked for more if it ends at chapter 6. Thank God it didn't... let it go on... Happy ending to the 10th power... am curious though about a possible story on Meridith and Joanne. Not as along as this yet worth writing one!

Thank you. This felt the sting of being felt hanging.. on the last 2 part stories I read...

Am intrigued to read more of your story... though am sticking to lesbian sex... not to much with other category.

flbifemflbifemover 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved the whole series. I really enjoyed how the part with the baby played out. Wonderful is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Freaking brilliant. No other way I can describe it.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterabout 6 years ago
Simply wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series. I was a wonderful trip following Jenna and Kat as they grew in love together. Certainly well worth the 5 stars I gave each chapter.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago

Love'll a make you do right. Love'll a make ya do wrong... Love and happiness (singer - Al Green). Jenna and Kat is "do right" and Lauren is pass "do wrong." Luckily, the do-rights are on their way to HEA(ven) Yah!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wonderful

And exciting too! Thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Breathtaking ..... So lovely

Amazing

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

Another tough one.. several tissues later...

Thanks for a very well written story, with lots of emotions

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES