I Kissed a Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked to clear my vision. Sighed when Kat tried to tug me toward her. "There's more."

"I don't care about Lauren. Really. It's okay."

"It's not about Lauren." I squeezed her hand when she started to pull away. "Please. Hear me out?"

She slowly nodded...left her hand in mine.

"Back when you lost your job..." I dropped my eyes to my lap. "I lied. Although I did a lot of yelling, I was hurt even more than I let on that you made excuses for your boss, as though you were justified for being fired. You gave in so easily and didn't want to fight it. Afterwards, I seriously questioned whether or not you would be willing to fight for us if something like that happened again. Something harder."

This time, she squeezed my hand. She was quiet for a few minutes, worrying her lower lip when I lifted my gaze. "It's okay. I completely understand your frustration. I just...I didn't want to stay where it was obvious I wasn't really wanted. What point was I going to prove? That I could be a bitch? And then what? Quit? No...it was better to just walk away. But thank you for telling me your true feelings."

I nodded slowly. Took a deep breath. "I also lied about where I got the idea of you getting a clitoral hood piercing. I had told Brad I'd seen it in a picture. I didn't discuss specific details about my partners with him, just generalities. We worked through things I struggled with. In truth, one of my exes, Beth, had the piercing when we were together. I had been hesitant about it but quickly became captivated by it. She had talked about getting her nipples pierced, too. But we had broken up before she could. Ever since then, I'd dreamed of my life-partner—"

"Hun?" Kat tilted her head, a small smile on her wonderful lips. "You don't need to apologize for every instance you've held back. You've obviously spent the day being hard on yourself. It's okay to stop."

"Okay." I managed a small smile.

"I get it. You thought it was in my best interest to not worry me. But I'm a big girl...although I don't always act like it. I was mad today because I felt like I had been left out about the Lauren thing. I don't really care about the job situation or even the stupid piercings. But Lauren? She had been a thorn in my side for years. Even if it wasn't about me, I could have comforted you. You realize that's part of my job as your partner? To support you? In whatever it is?"

I nodded again.

"In the seven years since we've been together, we've had our ups and downs. Surprises, both good and bad. Just promise you'll be open with me about everything going forward? Okay?"

"I have an older brother," I blurted. I imagined her wide eyes reflected my own. There was no way to reel that information back in.

She slowly took her hand back. "You...what?"

"I have—"

"I heard you. I just didn't believe you."

I clamped my lips shut and swallowed heavily. Waited for any of the next obvious questions: Why the secrecy? Where was he? Why hadn't they met?

"So, Mere has been lying to me, too?"

I blinked. I had not expected that response. "Um...well, she probably doesn't know I never told you about him. He...well...we don't really mention him anymore."

A crease marred Kat's forehead when she scrunched her nose up. "Did he die?"

"No, he's quite alive. I think."

Kat rolled her eyes. "Are you telling me you and Meredith have a brother but you don't know if he's alive or not?"

"It's complicated."

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, just like she did when Essie was acting up. I felt chastised, just like our daughter must. "I've got all night."

"This has nothing to do with protecting you. Well, not intentionally...or directly. It's more of a situation of we don't discuss it, so it's not something I consciously think of needing to tell people, regardless of how close I am with them. None of my other...well...no one else I've been with knows about him, either."

Kat raised an eyebrow but remained silent.

I pulled my other leg up on the bed and sat Indian-style. Keeping my gaze on my wife's face, I let go of the one last secret I'd kept from her.

"Nathan is the oldest of the three of us by five years. He joined the navy in college...was already gone from home most of my teenage years. When I started my senior year, he was stationed in Hawaii. I still remember the day before Christmas that one-and-only year of public school. The Colonel sat us three women down at the dining room table. He was a private man, usually keeping his emotions bottled up because of his job. 'A colonel always needs to be professional,' he'd say. 'Strong. Tough.' Yet that day, I could tell he'd been crying. His eyes were shiny, but he wasn't smiling."

My wife's shoulders and arms relaxed as she slumped a little against the headboard.

I sighed and played with the hem on my jeans. "He was notified about a serious fight that involved some servicemen in Hawaii. Nathan had been the instigator. When he was court-martialed, he was found guilty. My brother has been serving life in prison as a result."

"Oh no, Jenna! I'm afraid to ask what he did."

"According to the report my father showed us, a bunch of guys were off base drinking at a bar. Someone started talking about gays, and my brother said all gay men were sissies. That they had no place in the military...or anywhere else for that matter. And that applied to women who weren't straight, too. There just so happened to be two locals sitting at one of the tables. They were both gay men. One of them got in my brother's face. Nathan and some of his buddies started ragging on him. Words turned to shoving. A higher ranking official was there and tried to break it up...but not before my brother let his fists fly. The guy died from his injuries, and my brother was charged and convicted of voluntary manslaughter. He's serving his time in Hawaii. My parents have visited him once. Mere and I haven't seen him since he left for Navy boot camp almost thirty years ago."

Kat grasped my hand but said nothing.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head as I remembered what else had gone down as a result of my brother's actions. A lump developed in my throat, but I pressed on. "I was the first to come out to my parents. Once I'd met Susie, I'd known there was no chance I'd be bringing a man home to meet them. That had been something my father had always said he looked forward to...wearing his uniform while giving his daughters away. I felt it was the right thing to tell him that his dream would never happen with me, at least not the way he'd imagined. My mother said she'd had a feeling...pretty girl that I was but hadn't ever dated. I'd never told her about the guys I tried to go out with at the university.

"My father took it the hardest. Not because of my decision but Nathan's. The Colonel said he hadn't raised his children to hate. Nathan despised a sexual orientation and had killed a man as a result—even if it had been an accident. Therefore, Nathan would despise me, his very own sister. My father wouldn't have that. On that day, he vowed that Nathan was dead to him as long as he believed what he did about gays and lesbians. My mother tried to argue that Nathan was still his son. The Colonel said he would send Nathan an ultimatum but swore no one was to speak of the boy again unless he admitted to 'the error of his ways.' My father was the ultimate authority in our family, even if we weren't under the same roof. No one disobeyed the Colonel. So we ceased talking about Nathan. The fact that he hadn't actually been around since we were young girls made it easier. He was officially the estranged brother, and he existed only in our memories."

"I'm so sorry, Jenna." Kat's voice was choked with tears. She pulled me to her, my head landing against her chest when I leaned forward. Once I adjusted so I was lying more comfortably, she brushed her hand across my hair and held me tight with her other arm. Her heartbeat was calming against my ear.

"At the time, I didn't know that Mere was like me...had been in a couple relationships of her own. When I did find out, I convinced her to talk to our parents. I offered to be there for her. But as is her way, she declined. She said she didn't want them to think I'd influenced her. Afterwards, she called and told me it had gone well. Both my father and mother had gotten teary eyed. Said they'd raised two independent, healthy and happy girls who had gone after what they'd wanted in life. What more could they ask for?"

Kat hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. We both sighed together. I nuzzled in a little deeper, not missing her soft moan. But I wasn't finished yet. There was one final nail in the coffin, as they say.

"My mother later confessed to the two of us that she had been sending letters to Nathan over the years, trying to reason with him. After she found out about Mere and I, she'd asked him to consider his sisters...that his stubbornness to continue to be hateful had affected the entire family. She had hoped he would apologize and send well-wishes to Mere for her wedding." I could feel pieces of hair clinging to the dampness on my cheek that wasn't pressed against my wife's breast. My voice caught for a moment. I gripped Kat's arm and let out a shuddered breath. "He'd replied with a nasty letter stating he didn't know who my mother was or what she was talking about. That he was an only child, and his parents had abandoned him in his time of need. Therefore, he now considered himself an orphan. My mother was heartbroken. Refused to continue writing. Now, only my father would know if Nathan is still alive. I have a sad feeling that if something happened—if my brother died—the Colonel wouldn't tell us."

Neither of us spoke for a long while. A sniffle or a deep sigh from one of us occasionally broke the silence. Then we settled back to just being there together with our thoughts.

Kat began softly stroking my forehead, her voice low and steady when she finally spoke again.

"Jenna, my love, I am so sorry about your brother. I can't imagine the heartache his actions have caused your family. But what I know from being around them, you're a tightknit group, and you stick up for each other. I'm glad you have Meredith. I'm glad your parents are accepting of you both. I understand why you feel the need to protect me, even when you don't realize you're doing it. Why you didn't reveal how upset you really were about me losing my job. I forgive you for not telling me about Lauren and Nathan." She continued her caresses, though her gentle actions belied the next words that came rumbling out of her mouth. "But if you ever...EVER...hide something from me again, I swear I will—"

I kissed her lightly. "Don't say something you'll regret, Katrina Swallow."

She just growled and pulled me back to her, smashing her lips to mine.

We rolled all over the bed, arms and legs tangling while we finally assaulted each other's mouth. Tongues thrusting...claiming. Hands in each other's hair, holding our heads together when one of us tried to let up. Breasts rubbing together...arousing. Our moans getting louder and louder as though we were trying to outdo one another.

I felt her bite my lip once. I know I bit hers at least twice. I loved the feeling of her swollen lower lip between my lips...my teeth. There was a perfect balance of vulnerability and trust. Plus, the mewling sound she would always elicit at those times made my pussy throb.

Kat suddenly stopped with me on the bottom. She straddled my waist and sat back on my thighs, lightly grinding against me. When I reached to cup her breasts, she slapped my hands away. "You have to earn the right to touch those again."

It was my turn to whimper. While we had been rolling around, I'd felt her nipple piercings pressing against my chest. Something about those little rings just turned me on so much. And combined with the one between her legs? I was a lost cause.

"You must make me come first."

I snorted softly. "That is not punishment at all, sweetie."

"It is if you're not allowed to play with my jewelry."

"You wouldn't!" Over the years, I knew she'd gotten used to me pleasing her by rubbing the piercings into her sensitive parts. That they brought her to orgasm much quicker. Prior to her getting them, it would take a while as she liked a leisurely approach to having sex. Sometimes, I wondered if she was purposefully holding back. Maybe she was threatening to do just that tonight.

She grinned down at me—the 'cat that ate the canary' look I'd seen many times from her—and pulled her shirt over her head before releasing her bra.

I couldn't help it. I licked my lips when I saw her beautiful, full breasts unfurled. The shiny rings at her dark tips. Down below, my muscles clenched in want...need. Lust.

As though to tease me even further, she cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples with her thumb and forefinger on each side. The metal rings and balls there glinted in the light, taunting me. She ground her hips to mine again, licking her lips.

"Enough!" I growled and tossed her onto her back while I rolled on top of her. Her cry of surprise morphed into a moan at my clothed chest rubbing against her bared one.

Mirroring her previous position, I ran my hands up her arms and pinned them to the bed when she tried to touch me. I grinned right back at her. Two could play at this game.

Kat glanced at the lamp, her lower lip between her teeth and her chest heaving. There was something about the darkness that always made our time together more intimate. Ironically, it allowed us to hide from each other, in a sense.

Not tonight. I shook my head. "I want to see you come undone."

She whimpered at that. And again when I ground my hips over hers.

Just like on that very first night we'd been together, I instructed her to put her hands under her head or the pillow. If she was going to make me work for what I desired, I was up for the challenge. And I wanted it to be fully as a result of my own effort. I didn't need her helping me by touching herself.

Starting at the top, I moved my way down. Slowly.

Light kisses along her temples. Over her eyes. Her nose. Cheeks. Ears. Jaw. Chin.

I skipped her lips on purpose, even though just the thought of them made me want to ravage them until they were swollen and red. And then I repeated the torture along both sides of her neck and shoulders. I know it was torture because she was whimpering louder and louder, rolling her head from side to side, trying to get me to touch her most sensitive spots there. But I avoided them, too. I wanted her to be putty in my hands.

My teasing moved across her upper chest with just my lips and tongue. I knew my hair must tickle her as the ends brushed against her skin with each movement of my head. Soon, she was arching up to me.

When I looked up, she was biting her lower lip. I was so jealous. I wanted to be doing that. Instead, I nipped at the sides of her breasts as I made my way down and around the creamy swells. Each careful bite made her gasp and jerk beneath me. Usually, I would soothe any pain with my tongue. Tonight, I left her to bask in the sharp sensations.

Careful to avoid the nipple piercings, I planted soft kisses all around both breasts while I watched her face. Her eyes were clenched, her head rolling more on the pillow. I grinned, flicking the tip of my tongue at her erect nipples. And then I sucked one into my mouth.

"Jenna!" Kat's whole body bowed.

I smiled around her pulsing tip. She hadn't come yet, but I was certain she was well on her way after all my foreplay. Just as quickly as I'd captured it, I released her nipple. Her gasps were music to my ears. I didn't repeat the motion on the opposite side. Instead, I trailed my kisses down between her breast and across her abdomen.

She had impressed me with working out to try to get her shape back after having each of the babies. She still complained occasionally about retaining some of the baby weight or a stretch mark here and there. But I thought she was perfect, regardless of any visible evidence that she'd borne our two beautiful children. She had my full support in every meaning of the word.

Nuzzling my nose at her belly button, I kissed around it. Teased it with my tongue. My kisses continued along her waistline.

By now, I was kneeling between her legs. Her continued whimpers while I removed her pants told me I was doing it right. I glanced up to see her glaring at me between the rises of her breasts, a mixture of passion and frustration warring in her eyes. I leaned down and licked at her bellybutton again, keeping my gaze on hers.

Clothed only in her panties, she panted heavier when I kissed and licked along the lines of fabric at her waist and legs. Even more so when I dragged my fingertip along the same path. But she didn't say a word. Not until I got off the bed.

"No! Jenna! I'm sorry."

"I'm not done, sweetie." I rolled her onto her stomach and settled on top of her legs. Then I repeated the whole process down her backside. Teasing with lips and tongue at her neck, shoulders, and spine.

Her sounds of pleasure were muted by the pillow but nonetheless present.

Once I reached her hips, I tugged the elastic waistband of her panties down so it stretched over the middle of her ass cheeks, pushing them together and up like cleavage. The tattoo she'd gotten in Paris was fully revealed...and very tantalizing. Starting with the tip of the left wing, I used my tongue to follow the top curve inward, around the heart, and back up the other wing. Tracing underneath, I went from right to left. Up and down every line of the Eiffel Tower in the center. By the time I was done, she was moaning constantly, her ass jerking under me.

I left her panties pulled taut just below her hips and stroked a finger up and down the back of each of her thighs until goosebumps prickled her skin. When I finally slid my finger under the material and between her cheeks, I immediately felt her arousal. Then I smelled it a second later when I rubbed against the sensitive ridge of her entrance.

She whimpered, humping the bed more.

A little huskily, I instructed, "On your knees, sweetie. Tuck them to your chest."

She moved into the desired position. The motion caused the waistline of her panties to unroll, covering her ass. Her breath shuddered when I pulled her panties down again but further this time so they hugged the top of her thighs, leaving her bottom bare and vulnerable.

A visible ripple traveled up her back to her shoulders when I ran my palm over both cheeks. And again when I moved beside her and finally slid two fingers along her pussy. She was so wet...so swollen. I teased her entrance, my left arm resting across her lower back.

"Are you going to come for me, Kitty Kat?" I whispered just before I eased my fingers up into her hot channel and began pleasuring her with excruciatingly slow precision.

The pillow deadened the loud cry Kat let out, her body trying to move away from me without success. She may have had two babies, but her inner muscles still gripped my digits while she fought release. And then she finally gave in with a series of shudders, her sighs shaky while she gripped the bedclothes.

"That's it, sweetie. Doesn't that feel nice?"

She choked out some kind of response. When she eventually stopped moving, I gave her a moment of respite before rolling her onto her back and sliding her panties all the way off. Her head lolled toward her shoulder, her hair cushioning her face. Every bit of her glowed. Her breasts were plump and blushed with arousal, her nipples hard, displaying their adornment. With her legs relaxed and apart, I could see her lower piercing winking at me, as well.

I stripped, shut off the light, and rejoined her, finally kissing her passionately on the mouth.