I Kissed a Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water that still clung to her skin gave sheen to her arms, legs, and everything in between.

I couldn't help but stare, especially at that in-between part. I licked my lips, my fingers twitching when my hand dropped to my side.

She stepped one foot out and reached for a towel.

My eyes bounced between her breast and thigh. I suppressed a soft groan. Or at least I thought I had.

Idgie's head jerked up with a loud gasp. The shower door rattled in its metal frame when she grabbed it with one hand while the other clutched the towel uselessly to her chest.

My eyes snapped up from her naked hips to her wide eyes. My mouth would not work. My hands decided I was Italian and made some kind of motions in the air, as though to excuse my gawking. Then I did what I did best. I turned and ran.

"No, Susie! Wait!"

I was already down the stairs before I realized that I was just wearing the boxers I'd slept in. No sports bra, no shirt, no pants. Shit!

There was a racket upstairs with a bunch of cursing while I stood frozen in the hall, looking around as though the walls could provide a solution. I managed to uproot myself and run into the first-floor bathroom before pounding feet echoed down the stairs.

I leaned against the wall, eyes closed. Damn! Damn! Damn!

"Susie?"

I shrieked at her muffled voice. Breathing hard, I stared at my reflection in the mirror and mumbled, "Calm the fuck down, girl."

She knocked softly. "Please come out."

I took care of business and splashed water on my face. Flexing my shaking fingers, I slowly slid the pocket door open.

Idgie stood there wearing a long T-shirt. It clung to her still-damp body, doing nothing to erase the image of her burned into my brain. The ends of her hair soaked the collar and dripped downward, emphasizing the swells of her breasts tipped with straining nipples.

I swallowed hard, my voice a squeak when it came out. "I'm sorry! I should have knocked."

"Shh, Susie. It's okay." Idgie wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. One hand rubbed my lower back while the other slid up to the back of my neck where her fingers buried in my hair.

I could feel her heart racing against my chest. Her breasts pressing into mine. I groaned and hugged her back, ignoring the chill from her wet body snuggled up to my bare skin. I mirrored her motions without even thinking about it.

When I inhaled, I got the most wonderful scent of her freshly washed skin. It was clean and warm, like a summer rain. What stood out was the sandalwood from whatever she'd used in the shower. It swirled through my brain, stirring my emotions before I could process what was happening.

After a long moment, she walked us over to the couch and had me sit down first. I was still blinking when she pulled a blanket around my shoulders and sat beside me.

"It was an honest mistake."

I just nodded. I couldn't get her body out of my mind. Her scent. It was worse when I closed my eyes. I shook my head, pressing one hand to my forehead, snorting softly.

"Are you okay, Susie?"

"Why have you stayed?"

"Do you want me to go?" The couch cushions shifted.

My other hand shot out, seizing her wrist. "Wait!"

She didn't say anything, but she settled again.

I loosened my grip. "What I meant was, I guess I figured you'd leave once the job was done."

"Lizzie was more than a job, Susie." There was a tinge of disgust in her voice as she tugged her hand free. "She became my friend. So have you."

"I know that. I'm sorry." I cursed under my breath then sighed. "Everything is going wrong today. I'm just saying you could have gone home. Surely, they need you for another client. But you've stayed here for three weeks, taking care of me. Why? I'm not paying you to."

Idgie smirked. "I would be offended if you had even offered."

"So why?" I shrugged. "Why stay?"

She caressed my cheek, whispering, "Because I want to."

And with that, she kissed me.

It wasn't a simple peck on the lips. It was a full-blown "do you understand now?" kind of kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. Plying mine. Making me fucking whimper. And I didn't do that.

Both of her hands cupped my cheeks now. Holding my head still, as though I intended to go anywhere. She nipped my bottom lip, tugging then licking it before pulling away herself.

"I see," I breathed, my eyes slowly coming back into focus with hers.

"Good." The corner of her mouth twitched. She swept her thumb over my cheek. Licked her lips. "Now, kiss me, Susie. Take my breath away."

"Fuck," I growled, reaching to cup her face now.

As much as I suddenly wanted to ravage her, the desire to savor the feel and taste of her mouth on mine was stronger. I kissed her slowly. Her moaning filled my head. I couldn't wait to hear it while we were doing more than kissing. When we were bringing each other so much more pleasure.

She whimpered, her hand fluttering at my cheek before it fell away. It landed in my lap, just resting there. Her whole body slumped sideways against the back of the couch. If I were to let go, she would have collapsed backwards.

I smiled and pressed a little harder at her lips. Slipped my tongue into her mouth. Sucked on her tongue. When her hand gripped my thigh and she seemed to regain a little bit of her strength, I tugged on her lip with my teeth. Licked it then released, just as she had.

"Like that?" I panted, leaning my forehead against hers.

She blinked. Swallowed noticeably. Licked her lips. "Uh huh."

We stared at each other for a long moment, catching our breaths. Then we were kissing again. In tandem, our hands shifted into exploration mode. Discovering the sweet spots behind the ears. Along the jugular. At the nape and collarbone.

I longed to feel the softness of her hair, but I was satisfied with the damp strands between my fingers. Gently gripping it while we tilted our heads this way and that. Both seemingly insatiable once we'd gotten a taste of each other.

She shifted her body, facing me more, her hands lightly clutching the back of my arms. When she started to lean back, I followed her lead and moved with her. Our bodies adjusted, molding to each other. Her knees parted and allowed me to settle between them.

We both groaned then. God, it felt so good to feel her under me. So soft and feminine. The smile on her face and the way her eyes closed and reopened slowly told me she enjoyed my weight on her, as well. Her fingers trailed up and down my arms, making me shiver. The heat of her pussy was palpable against my mound despite my boxers.

"Did you put on panties?"

She just bit her lip and grinned wider.

"Brat." I playfully ground against her.

She cried out. Arched.

"That would be a no," I grinned. I rolled my hips again, getting the same reaction. I went to do it a third time when she whimpered and tilted her head up, pulling my head back down.

"Susie—"

"Okay, baby."

My fingers took hold of her hair while I kissed her. I groaned when she opened her mouth and our tongues tangled once more. When she stroked up and down my back. It was my turn to arch, pressing my mound into hers once more.

Her moan was muffled but telling.

"You like that?" I growled in her ear.

"Yes!" she hissed, her fingers clawing lightly.

I repeated the gesture a little harder. She rewarded me with more delightful moans. Using my grip on her hair, I tugged her head back and held it there, deepening the kiss. Tasting more of her. Letting her taste me. Continuing to grind our mounds together. Wishing I wasn't wearing my boxers but not wanting to take the time to remove them.

She alternated between stroking and clawing my shoulders and spine. My sides and lower back. Making me grunt and shudder.

God, we had just started, and she was already driving me wild!

Idgie groaned when I pulled back for another break. Her inhales and exhales were sharp. I was gulping down air, myself. For a moment, her hands stayed frozen in mid-claw, and then they relaxed on my back.

Her soft whimpering drew my gaze to her face...her mussed hair. Closed lids. Flushed cheeks. Her swollen, parted lips. How beautiful she looked.

As we caught our breath, I wondered if she'd planned for only a simple make-out session to test the waters. Maybe she didn't want it to go any further than this. Maybe she was satisfied—

Her fingertips stroked my hips.

I jerked on top of her and growled. My naked breasts pressed against hers through the cotton fabric of her T-Shirt when I settled again, my nipples aching.

She let out a deep, shuddering sigh. "I never took you for a tease."

"I'm a tease?" I arched an eyebrow then remembered she couldn't see it.

"Yes."

I was tempted to grind against her to prove she was right. I was worried, though, that I wouldn't want to stop there. She'd awakened something in me I'd long ago buried. If I let it out... What if she wasn't comfortable with anything more than kissing right now?

As though knowing I was thinking about her, Idgie slowly opened her eyes. She stroked the back of her fingers over my temple, smiling. "Make love to me."

My heart thudded in my chest. I wanted to do that. More than she could know. But I was suddenly nervous that I wouldn't satisfy her. Sure, I'd scratch the itch. Would it be enough, though? Would she still want to stay?

"Please?" Her other hand played at the back of my neck, making goosebumps prickle my skin.

Fuck. How could I resist? But I was doing this on my terms. I was going to be in control.

I leaned down and kissed her ever so softly. When she started to wrap her arms around my neck, I gently pushed them away and sat up, kneeling between her legs.

She blinked up at me. "Susie?"

"Hmm?" My eyes dragged downward over her heaving chest where I could see her nipples straining even more against the T-Shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, baby. Nothing at all."

Before she could speak again, I slid my hands one time from top to bottom over her breasts, abdomen, and sides, settling on her hips. Her whole body trembled with her soft sighs. I stroked my thumbs over the material of her shirt. Then I slowly pushed the hem up, finally touching her skin.

She arched as though I'd shocked her. Undulating and cooing while I moved my fingertips over her hips.

I gradually slid my hands upwards. Relishing in unveiling her body. The softness of her skin under my fingertips while I defined her bones and curves. The heat I could feel radiating from between her legs. I could hear her gasping and gulping. See her chest rising and falling rapidly.

My own breath caught when I uncovered her breasts. They were just over a handful with large, dark areolas and plump nipples that reached out, begging for attention. I wasn't one to disappoint.

The moment I leaned down, Idgie put her hand on the back of my head. Her fingers fisted in my hair, a soft whimper reaching my ears.

I glanced up while stretching my tongue out to taste her and saw her eyes dilate. Her tongue ran back and forth over her lips. I licked my own. Slowly. Deliberately. Finding satisfaction when she gasped. Then I descended again, finally flicking the tip of her nipple with my tongue before gathering it between my lips. My teeth.

It was blissful. Succulent. Soft and pliable. Warm and perfect.

She held her grip on my hair and arched her chest up to me, mewling while her knees squeezed my hips.

I gladly took her offering, nipping the flesh around her areola with my teeth. Soothing the bites with kisses. Repeating the process, watching her roll her head back and forth on the couch cushion.

The more I played, the more she writhed and whimpered. It was delightful. Very encouraging. So I switched to her other nipple and started again. Taking my time.

Her pale skin was now tinted rose. Slick and glossy from my saliva. Her breast swelled with more arousal in my palm while I fondled and devoured it. I echoed her moan, sucking harder on her nipple.

"Susie!" Her hand clamped around my wrist. "I need—"

Before she could finish, I slid two fingers down through her pussy and up into her. I'd been ready. Waiting until she'd given a sign she was struggling to hold onto her resolve. Until she'd stared to beg.

She cried out something unintelligible, her lower body arching hard while I turned my attention down below, abandoning the onslaught above.

I was the one shuddering now. Damn, she was wet. Scalding. And tight. I cussed under my breath when her inner muscles clamped down even more on my digits.

Her teeth closed on her lower lip as I pulled my hand out another time. Her neck strained for a moment, her eyes clenched shut. She started to relax when I pushed forward again. Then back to apparent deep concentration on the outward movement. It was like a seesaw. I moved slowly, not only for the pleasure it was giving her but also the amazement of watching the emotions play over her face. Knowing she must be on the brink.

On the next gentle thrust in, I brushed my thumb over her clit.

Idgie's jaw dropped and her eyes flew open in a silent cry as her body shook. As she came.

"That's it, baby." I felt my own pussy clench at the pulsing of hers around my fingers. How badly I wanted to come, too. To lean down and lick up her release. But I didn't stop stroking until she batted my arm and moaned.

She continued to shudder with aftershocks for a couple of minutes. Her head twitching from side to side. Small noises punctuating the silence of the room between our heavy breathing.

I just knelt between her legs, still buried deep inside of her while I tried to wrap my head around how breathtaking she was when she orgasmed. The color of her skin as she flushed throughout. The heat continuing to emanate from her mixed with the stickiness of her cum on my knuckles.

She groaned when I finally eased my fingers free, her peaceful face contorting for a moment. Then she sighed when I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Susie?" she whispered against my lips.

"Yes, Idgie?" I smiled, kissing her again.

"Let's move to the bed."

"Excellent idea."

We made a pair, both of us half dressed, hands groping and our legs slightly unsteady while we tried to kiss and climb upstairs.

Finally making it to our destination, we tumbled onto my bed. The make-out session resumed full force. Arms and legs tangled while we mussed up the sheets with our rolling around. We came up panting for air, her on top. I reached for her breasts, but she knocked my hands away.

"My turn," she grinned, pulling her T-shirt over her head.

I stared hypnotized at the naked beauty straddling my waist. I licked my lips when she scooted back, tugging down my boxers in the process. Gulped when she spread my legs. Growled when she lay between my knees and locked her gaze on mine.

Her breath tickled my mound when she whispered again, "My turn."

Breathing became difficult after that.

When she kissed my mound, my lower body levitated. She waited until my hips had returned to the bed before pressing her hands on my inner thighs. Her tongue darted out and licked along the seam between my outer lips, drawing vulgarities from between my clenched teeth. Then she parted the divide and lapped at the arousal I knew awaited her. Searched for and located my clit. Explored even deeper.

I tried to focus on her dark hair that had dried in clumps of tangled curls. Her bare ass wiggling playfully down by my ankles. The creamy curve of her back, her calves. Anything to hold on to sanity. But the more her tongue danced about, the more I knew I was a goner.

It was maybe five minutes, tops, before I held her face to my pussy, growling out her name. Thrashing beneath her. Waves of pleasure rolled over me. Through me. Her fingernails gripping my thighs only heightened my release.

She continued licking and sucking. Proving herself a fateful match as a lover.

I must have dozed off. I opened my eyes to see her lying beside me with a smile, stroking my cheek.

She kissed me softly. "Welcome back, Susie."

"Mmm." I returned her kiss and slid a hand behind her neck, stroking her skin, slick with sweat. "That was amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

She rolled onto her back, drawing me with her until I settled my weight on top. Her knees parted, moving up to frame my hips. For a while, we resumed kissing. Hands roaming. Especially between our legs. When I pulled back for air, she sighed.

"Too bad we don't have—"

"Don't move."

My whole body felt like J-ELLO while I made my way to the closet. After locating the correct suitcase and making the necessary adjustments, I strutted back into the bedroom, my left hand on my hip.

"Oh, shit, Susie!" Idgie scrambled to sit up, gawking at me.

"You were saying?"

I slowly stroked my right hand up and down the strap-on dildo secured in the harness around my waist and thighs. Reveling in the pleasure of wearing it again. It had been way too long. Having a fake cock for packing was satisfying. Even that had been a while ago. But wielding the longer version? Being able to use it on another? My body was shaking from anticipation.

Idgie didn't speak. She just kept licking her lips, her eyes jumping from my eyes to my waist.

I contemplated how I wanted to take her the first time. From behind, gripping those lovely, round hips and buttocks? Or missionary style where I could watch her come undone?

Her whimpering made my decision.

"Lie back, baby, with your ass on the edge of the bed." When she didn't move, I coaxed her. "Idgie?"

She blinked and shuddered. Then she moved into place, draping her legs over the side.

"Just relax. I'll be gentle."

She blinked again. Nodded.

I knelt on the floor, wanting to prolong the excitement a little longer. Besides, she'd gotten her chance. I had yet to taste her honey.

She propped her arms behind her and opened her mouth to speak when I stroked my hands up and down her legs. First on the front. Then the outside. And finally on the inside when I parted her knees. All that came out were gasps while she trembled under my touch.

Just like I'd done before I had leaned in to touch her nipples for the first time with my tongue, I lifted my eyes to hers. I tried to keep our gazes locked when I made contact with her pussy. But the moment I smelled her sweet arousal, I closed my eyes and gave into the headiness.

I'd felt her with my fingers downstairs on the couch. Brought her to an exquisite climax. Tasting her, though, was on a completely different level. It reminded me of the saltiness of the ocean with a hint of the deep sweetness of caramel. I took my time lapping up her thick cream. Inhaling her clean yet slightly spicy scent. Tracing her folds with a new perspective. Rediscovering the spots that made her squeal and try to squirm away.

Her heavy panting interspersed with whimpers reached my ears. In case I hadn't heard her desperation, she grabbed my hair and tugged until I released my mouth from her and looked up.

"Please...Susie. Please."

"I'm sorry, baby. I got carried away." I quickly stood and stepped between her thighs.

The rubber phallic bounced from my movements, bumping against her swollen pussy. She groaned. I reached down and caressed both of her breasts, running my thumbs over her nipples. Trailing my fingers down her sides. Stroking her waist. Her hips. The tops of her thighs.

"Susie!" she growled.

I held my breath and positioned the cock. I heard a prolonged, shaky cry while I entered her in one fluid movement after breaching her barrier. My hands settled on her hips, giving me leverage while I pulled back and slowly plunged back in. It had been years, but using the strap-on came back to me like second nature. I quickly found and settled into a rhythm.

Beneath me, she writhed, clenching and releasing the sheets. Her mouth perpetually open wide and her eyes closed. Her breasts jiggling with my motions, nipples straining once more.