I Knew I Always Wanted to But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying hard to please I didn't even think when he cried out breathlessly, "Open you mouth wide!" When I did he rose up on his toes so that he could put his hairy balls in my mouth. "Suck on my balls boy," he urged me passionately. Slowly, uncertainly I tried. I had no idea what he was expecting as I sucked and licked his sweaty balls the best I could. The man's moaning and groaning encouraged me to continue and try to please him. Soon he was letting his weight crush down on me forcing my head further back and I was now licking and sucking the area behind his balls.

"Yeah! That's it boy," I heard him growl as he rocked his pelvis over my mouth and face. "Lick me boy. Right there. Yeah. Come on lick me good boy," he called out aggressively. Lost in the funky world between his thighs I licked him. As he rocked his pelvis back and forth my tongue got closer and closer to his ass. Just when I feared that he was going to force his ass onto my mouth his body went rigid and he let out a long loud, "Oh yeah!", and he came.

His body weight seemed to crush me as he bucked and spasmed over top of me. When his orgasm finally subsided the man finally lifted his weight off of me to stagger back a step. Panting for breath I stared up anxiously at him, panting he stared back. It took a moment before I realized that he was holding his cock in his hand and both were covered with his spunk.

When he saw me staring transfixed at his cum covered cock and hand he chuckled, "Feeding time boy." A shiver of lust and loathing rippled through me at the thought of cleaning up that much cum off the man. "Come on boy," the man cajoled me, "Come and get your reward." My vision blurred as I willed my body forward and my tongue out to lick away a large dollop of cum dribbling down over his right ball sack. "Oh yeah that's it boy," the man cooed, "you got lots of cleaning to do and plenty of time to do it."

Pursing my lips I kissed away another healthy dollop of the man's cum. He pulled his cock around giving me access to every slick slimy drop covering him before feeding me the rest coating his fingers and hand. When he was finally satisfied with my efforts he stepped away from my hungry cum slick lips. "Hell yeah boy, you learning to like a man's cum ain't ya?" I could only hang my head shame faced that he could be right.

"Look at me boy," and shivering to control myself I did. The man appraised me coolly unnerving me further. "You want to start coming here regularly?" Unable to trust myself to speak I nodded my head slowly and deliberately yes even though I had so many reservations and knew that I would be beating myself up about this episode later.

The man studied me for a moment before also nodding his head affirmatively adding, "Alright then. Looks like I got me a cocksucker to break in."

While talking the man reached for a kitchen chair pulling it in front of me. Sprawling in it the man thrust out his legs and with a heavy sigh told me to, "Kiss my feet boy." Kneeling there naked before him with his cum still slick on my lips my head was swimming and not having any fight in me I lent forward to kiss the man's left foot. And then his right.

As I was beginning to straighten up the man placed his left foot on my shoulder stopping me. Without skipping a beat he murmured, "Keep kissing boy and if you get tired of kissing, try licking my feet too." Forlornly I lent back down to kiss the man's right foot again, and again, and again. Soon I was kissing and licking both of his feet while he watched. When he was either bored or had had enough he pushed me away with his foot.

Sniffling I sat back and looked up at him. He was totally nonchalant and he was slowly stroking his now rigid cock again. "Time for you to do what you came here to do boy," the man announced smiling.

Slowly I rose onto my hands and knees and crawled over to where the man sat still sprawled on his chair. Looking him right in the eye I quietly asked, "May I please suck your cock sir?" The man's smile spread across his face as he gave me one slight nod of his head as assent.

With deliberate movements I sucked and stroked the man's cock slowly, gently. Having already cum once it took a long time before he was ready to cum again and when he did I swallowed his cum grateful that it was over. Knowing his cock would be super sensitive I delicately kissed away any cum residue without being asked.

With a dismissive push the man sent me sprawling away from him snarling, "Get your clothes and fuck off." He then rose and without a backward glance walked away into the house.

Shaking and ashamed and excited I got into my clothes and bolted from the house. As I walked away smelling of and tasting his sex all I could think about was when would he call next.

12