I Knew I Always Wanted to But... Ch. 02

Story Info
The call back.
2.2k words
4.21
8.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those moments when you can't look in the mirror because you aren't sure whether it'll be you looking back or the debased cocksucker you've become. The excitement and rush of adrenaline that had followed servicing the older man in his dark slightly dingy house had quickly evaporated to be replaced with uncertainty, doubt and rising shame.

"Oh what have I done?" echoed plaintively about in my head before I even got home. Certain that I was openly wearing the mark of my shame for everyone to see I trod along the street with my head down praying no one I knew would come along. Escaping into my apartment was accompanied by a wild sense of relief that was short lived as my sordid performance earlier in the day could not be denied. Oh what have I done.

"Fuck I don't even know the guy's name!" I lamented to the empty apartment as misgivings and self-loathing threatened to consume me. Despite feeling as though I slipping headlong into an abyss of despair as I remembered the details of debasing myself for this unknown man's pleasure I was acutely aware of the erection building in my pants.

Swallowing hard and hating myself I released my straining cock and slowly began to stroke it. Consumed with disgust that I was excited sexually by my memories of being a compliant cocksucker for a fat old man I squeezed my cock painfully stroking it with more authority. Soon I was lost in my need to cum and was pumping my cock furiously. Just before the orgasm ripped through my body my mind filled with the vision of the fat old man's face and the smirking contempt for me plastered on it.

My cock erupted in my hand and my body thrashed about as if jolted by electric shocks. Thoroughly spent I was left gasping for breath mindlessly stroking my still hard cock with cum soaked fingers. Through the revulsion churning in my stomach I couldn't help wondering if the old man's orgasms were as good as one I had just had.

My phone didn't ring for days but the memory of sucking another man to orgasm and tasting his cum never lost its edgy thrill nor its soul crushing shame. Constantly cursed with sights, smells and words that reminded me of either the time at the beach or at his house, I seemed to be always in a state of excited distraction. I hated myself and couldn't wait for my phone to ring.

When it did I was filled with dread knowing that I would answer it and comply with whatever intentions the man had for me. His voice seemed distant and echoed in my head, "Come over." I stood there trembling to my toes listening to the dead phone in a trance. Distracted and nervous I scurried about my apartment trying to get ready, it seemed impossible but somehow I managed. Returning to his house happened in a dream and standing out front I was again torn between the urge to surrender to him and my base needs or flee.

My base needs won out and I headed for the backdoor. Timidly I tried the door almost hoping it would be locked and feeling a rush of revulsion when it wasn't, then hating myself for entering anyways. To my surprise he was sitting placidly at his kitchen table. I stood there frozen staring at him but he didn't seem to notice me or care that I was there. He was only wearing a stained white singlet and boxers while drinking coffee, smoking and casually doing a crossword. I stood there staring with one hand on the doorknob prepared to flee but knowing I wouldn't.

His voice rattled me when he murmured quietly, "You just gonna stand there all morning boy?"

Like I had been sucker punched in the guts my knees gave out and I sank heavily to the floor. Once there I didn't need instructions to know to disrobe and get naked. I fumbled and struggled to get my clothes off while casting furtive glances at the man sitting there seemingly indifferent to my presence. When I was finally naked I sat back on my haunches to nervously await his instructions. He made me wait and I knew that he was testing me, testing my desire to be there, testing his control over me. I trembled and waited.

At the sound of him clearing his throat I looked up and my stomach sank at the cold calculating look in his eyes. I couldn't help noticing that the tip of his cock was poking through the open fly of his boxers. As I watched more and more of his cock emerged as he became erect. I stared fixated watching his cock grow before my eyes. My stare didn't leave his manhood when he asked me conversationally, "You need an invitation boy?"

I crawled towards the man's erection sticking obscenely from his faded blue boxers. Licking my lips to moisten them I felt like a wanton whore as I lowered my face to engulf the head of his cock with my mouth. Swirling my tongue about the head of his cock wetly I let my face slide down the length of him until I could feel him pressing into my throat. Taking a deep breath of his scent I rose releasing that breath hotly over his cock and balls before kissing his cock head passionately. The sound of him moaning with pleasure spurred me on and I slid my mouth over his manhood gently sucking him as deeply into my throat as I could.

I was soon lost in an overwhelming need to fellate this man, to please him, to make him orgasm. He sat back in his kitchen chair and let me. With my hands resting on his knees for balance I devoured his cock. As I attempted to force more and more of the length of him into my mouth and throat the volume of his moaning grew. When I finally managed to sink far enough onto his cock that his pubes tickled my nostrils he gasped loudly and his hands closed over my head holding me on him. Compliantly I let my body relax in his grip with my face impaled on his cock feeling fully owned.

When the man's cock pulsed and his cum surged from his cock filling my throat, my mouth, spewing from my nose he released my head. Gurgling on his cum I rose to take a sperm scented breath before hungrily consuming his cock again. Swooning in a world of cock and cum I devoured the man's cock. When he finally pulled me off by the hair I pulled back wantonly trying to consume more of him.

With a leer of amusement he lifted my head firmly by his grip on my hair to stare deeply into my eyes assessing what he had, what I was, what he could with me. His cum oozed from my nostrils and drooled down my chin while I gasped for breath and woozily looked dumbly back. His smile became wicked and the look in his eyes told me that there was going to so much more of this in my future. Enthralled I looked back and smiled before purposefully licking his cum from my lips.

With a flick of his wrist the man cast me aside and stood up. Making a show of arranging his manhood in his boxers he grumbled, "You can go now boy.", before sauntering out of his kitchen.

A secret smile creased my lips as I wiped away his cum oozing from my nose. As I licked it from my wrist in my mind I giggled foolishly, "He didn't tell me to 'fuck off' this time." Wiping away the rest of his cum I got dressed before seeing myself out.

I seemed to float home where my self-gratification sessions were no longer entirely filled with loathing. And I waited for his call.

"Come over," was all his growling voice said but it was enough to propel me out the door. The walk to his place was fast paced and I arrived panting. There was no hesitation this time as I headed directly for the backdoor and let myself in. So engrossed in stripping immediately for him I didn't realize that he standing in the kitchen watching me.

I hesitated for a moment before shedding all my clothes so that I would be naked before him. He was fully clothed leaning against the kitchen counter smoking calmly as he assessed me. "Kneel here boy," he commanded pointing to the place on the floor before him and I quickly scrambled to comply.

Kneeling before him, staring compliantly into his crotch I waited feeling his gaze. "Sit back on your feet boy and spread your thighs as wide as they'll go," dutifully I obeyed and again waited, staring straight ahead, still feeling his intense gaze on me.

"Entwine your fingers boy, then put your hands behind your head," his voice ordered from above me. Taking a deep breath I complied obediently. My body started to tremble on its own as I now waited again for what might come next.

"That is the 'expose' position boy," the man's voice informed me matter-of-factly as I trembled before him. "You will remember it boy and when you are in my presence you will assume it whenever I say 'expose'." His tone told me that he wasn't expecting me to answer but to just know this.

Stepping forward he placed his foot ominously between my thighs just beneath my dangling cock and balls. He was wearing cowboy boots and my trembling increased as he started tapping his foot until the toe of his boot was just nudging my cock with every tap. As he tapped he growled, "You play with this little thing boy?"

Nervously I timidly nodded my head yes willing myself not to flinch away.

"Well not anymore boy," the edge in his voice and his foot tapping threateningly higher drew an unexpected mew of distress from deep inside me. "Now Jimmy doesn't expect you to have the self control needed to stop beating yourself off all the time as you think of sucking on his cock," his voice drawled on sounding put out that what he was having to explain all this to me. But my mind reeled as all I really heard was 'Jimmy'. His name. Jimmy.

Jimmy's foot had stopped tapping with the toe of his boot pressing uncomfortably into my balls. My trembling ceased as Jimmy snarled, "You listening to me boy?"

Frozen I nodded yes hoping that I hadn't missed anything important. With a snort of contempt Jimmy continued informing me, "I like my cock suckers clean and smooth boy." Jimmy started to grind the toe of his boot gently into my balls and my cock responded while I mewed again with my rising excitement.

While Jimmy massaged me with the toe of his boot he kept on with his instructions for me. "You will get yourself a chastity device for this little thing here boy and bring the keys to me."

My low mew of distress in response must have been like a 'yes' to him as he snarled down at me, "You like the feel of Jimmy's boot boy?" Before barking with laughter when I could only manage a lustful moan as my body shook visibly.

"Show Jimmy how you beat that little bit of meat of yours boy," he smirked in a mocking voice that had me flush with shame as I quickly complied to start furiously jacking myself off. "Come on boy," Jimmy laughed, taunting me, "show Jimmy how you make yourself cum."

My hand was rubbing my cock raw but I was far to caught up in jerking off to let the pain interfere. Jimmy was laughing and urging me to beat myself faster until with great gasps of breath my cock and world exploded. Over the raging of blood in my ears I could hear Jimmy snarling, "Cum on my boots boy." Jimmy had pressed the toe of his boot back into my balls and I was ejaculating all over it.

Spent I slumped forward against Jimmy's knee. I was so spent that I didn't respond as Jimmy entwined his fingers in my hair then pulled my head away from him and back so that I was looking up into his hard stare. "Clean my boots and get out of here boy," Jimmy sneered contemptuously before pushing me away.

Meekly, obediently I prostrated myself before Jimmy to suck my cum up off his boot then lick both his boots clean. When he pulled his boots away I didn't even look up I just turned and crawled to hallway. Dressing on the floor was difficult but for some reason I knew shouldn't stand as I pulled on clothes. Once dressed I crawled to the backdoor and without looking back let myself out.

On the street and heading home I contemplated where the nearest adult shop was that would have the cock cage Jimmy now required of me. Shuffling down the street I thought 'Jimmy'. His name was 'Jimmy' and I should get my hair removed before I locked my cock away in a cage.