I Knew I should've Come to Brunch

Story Info
Girlfriend films slutty friend's hookup and joins in to help.
2.9k words
3.7
20.7k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my laptop on a Sunday, nursing a hangover from last night and watching Netflix. My girlfriend Nicole was about to go out to brunch with her friend Marissa. I had mixed views about Marissa. She was hot, which was good. I enjoyed when she came over to our apartment or when I was alone with Nicole and her. What man wouldn't? The problem was that she was pretty outgoing and not at all conservative like Nicole. She talked about sex and dressed to provoke men. That meant that Nicole also did when the two were together. Though Nicole, of course, did not partake in the overt flirting like Marissa did.

There was a knock on the door and I heard Nicole open it. The two exclaimed how excited they were to meet each other, as girls do. I closed my laptop and headed downstairs to greet her and see the two off. My Nicole was dressed in a short skirt that seemed a little too short for brunch, but Marissa was wearing a skin-tight athletic outfit that left nothing to imagination. Marissa also wore lots of makeup and bright-red lipstick in comparison to Nicole's modest eyeliner and au natural look.

I guess I couldn't blame Nicole for dressing up; if she wore her ordinary garb when out with Marissa, the two would look like they weren't even friends.

The two departed and I watched them walk away. Nicole had an athletic and firm buttocks which, on its own, is enough to make any man do a double take. But Marissa, of course, stole the show like usual. Her leggings and top were skin tight and you could see the clear outline of her enormous well-defined backside. She walked with a seductive strut that made her hips sway from side to side. I caught myself staring at Marissa instead of Nicole and felt a little guilty. I thought how badly I wanted to masturbate to the sight of the two walking away in unison. I decided to wait for the real thing until Nicole got back. Who knows, maybe today would be the day when I would get involved with Nicole and Marissa at the same time? I had dreamed of it before, though Marissa had never shown me any overt sexual attention. It was either because she respected her friend too much to be attracted to me... or that she wasn't exactly attracted to me. My ego told me to think the former but pragmatically I knew it was probably more the latter. As an ordinary-looking guy, you can get a hot girlfriend, but it's unrealistic to expect her hot friends to swoon over you.

About 30 minutes went by when I received a text from Nicole. She frequently texted me when she wasn't with me, which made me feel good. She always seemed to be thinking of me.

"Marissa is ridiculous," it read.

"Oh?" I replied.

"She's treating brunch like a Friday night," she replied.

"What's she doing?" I asked.

"What do you think," she said.

"Hitting on a guy? Getting hit on? Lol," I replied.

"You're good," Nicole replied.

Our conversation took an unrelated turn, then puttered out for a couple minutes until Nicole reignited it with something out of the blue.

"I'm drunnnnk," she said.

"Already?" I asked.

"He's buying us Bloody Mary's. They're strong," she explained.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jared. Guy who Marissa is with," she said.

"What's going on with them?" I replied, getting somewhat concerned. There had been times when I had been out on the town with Marissa and Nicole. One guy will hit on Marissa, and she'll reciprocate, so guys will think Nicole is available too, which she's not. Sometimes I'll have to fend them off for her, which is frustrating because Marissa keeps them around and sometimes seems to want to get under my skin with stuff like that.

"No tables. So we sat at the bar and Marissa sat next to him. They were flirting. After a while Jared suggested we all put our names in for a table. So we did. And another group canceled. Now we're at one of those circle booth thingys. Jared sat in between us. He's very close to Marissa and ignoring me," it read.

I was happy to hear that he was ignoring her, but not thrilled about them sitting together.

"Why is he sitting next to you?" I asked.

"He's in the middle of us. More space. He's tall," she said, using the bicep emoji.

"Haha. Did you order any food?" I replied, wanting to say something and move the conversation along.

I didn't hear back for 15 minutes.

"Going back to Marissa's," she finally said.

"With Jared?" I asked.

"Yep," she said.

"Should I come?" I asked, wanting her to feel safe.

"If you want," she said. It wasn't exactly an invitation.

"Okay. Let me know if you want me to," I said.

"Okay," she replied.

About 30 minutes passed and I started getting worried. Just as I was going to text Nicole, she texted me.

"I am drrrrrrrruuuuuuuunk," she said.

"Vodka," she continued. I tried to think of a witty response.

"Jared and Marissa are fooling around," she said. I deleted what I had written.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. "Look."

I waited.

Nicole sent me back a photo from a couch near the foot of the bed. Marissa was grinding on top of a man who was laying on his back. She was sticking her big ass out and up and the man was grabbing it with both his hands. I couldn't make out much more than that. Nicole gave no further comment on the photo.

"Are you okay?" I asked. To myself, I wondered why the hell she was in the room with them, but I didn't want to phrase it in a way that made me sound insecure.

"Yes, goof," she said.

"Okay. Let me know if you want me to come over there," I said.

"Okay," she replied. I was hoping she would invite me over. Not knowing how to respond, I decided to stop texting entirely, trying to seem aloof to the situation and retain my position of power.

5 minutes passed. I received a text.

"Look," she wrote. I waited.

A video came through. 14 seconds long. Nicole was filming the bed and slowly circling around it. The man had Marissa bent over, forcefully pounding her from behind. One hand was on her shoulder and one on her hip. I wasn't exactly trying to look, but this guy was huge, and very muscular and fit. For her part, Marissa looked even better naked than I had imagined. Her ass was jiggling back and forth obscenely as the man used her for his pleasure.

"Wtf? Why are you filming?" I asked, aroused but remembering that this was my girlfriend.

"Marissa asked me to. It's kinda hot," Nicole said, taking a very casual attitude towards the ordeal, which was very unlike her.

"Why were you in there in the first place?" I countered.

"Marissa wanted me in here to feel safe," she said with a shrugging emoji.

I decided this had gone far enough.

"I'm coming over now," I sent.

I rushed to leave but couldn't find my keys. Getting progressively more frustrated, I received another text message from Nicole.

"These two are amazing," it read. Attached was another video. Jared had Marissa in the missionary position with her legs over his shoulders. He was sticking his chest out proudly and using his hands to grip her legs and provide leverage. Nicole was walking in slow circles around the bed as the two fucked wildly. On her third go-around, she moved in closer to the bed, then put one knee up on it and slowly crawled on behind the couple. She turned the camera to face herself, then took a selfie video of her with the couple engaged in passionate lovemaking behind her.

It was then that Nicole drunkenly fumbled the phone to reveal that she was wearing nothing. Naked, she was on her knees with her legs folded underneath her, her ass sticking out towards the couple and looking quite grabbable. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with the bed along with the rhythm of Jared and Marissa fucking. Jared was growling loudly, Marissa was moaning loudly, the bed springs were creaking loudly, the bed frame was slamming against the wall, and there was music playing in the background on top of it all. The entire scene was crazy. Nicole blew me a kiss and held a finger to her lips. Then, she turned around, holding the phone steady with one hand, and used her other hand to start feeling Jared's taut and strong buttocks! He grunted with satisfaction and approval as he continued slamming into Marissa. Nicole turned back to give me a surprised face, then the video ended.

A mixture of anger and arousal coursed through me. But the arousal was stronger than the anger this time, as much as I hated to admit it. I was thinking about how to respond back to Marissa, when all the sudden she started FaceTiming me. I answered.

She was positioned the same way on the bed. I saw Jared pumping into Marissa and heard their noises of passion clearly.

"Where are you!" she exclaimed over the chaotic noises of sex in the background.

"I'm coming!" I shouted. "Can't find my keys!"

"Babe! Can you see this!" she said, positioning herself right behind Jared. I stared at the screen dumbfounded. "Look!" she shouted. She reached over and placed her hand under his balls, cupping them softly. Jared looked down, realized what was happening, and roared in approval. "They're so big!" Nicole screamed. Jared took one hand off Marissa and grabbed a handful of Nicole's hair as she continued to delicately massage his balls. I heard Jared say something and Nicole looked up at him respectfully as she worked, smiling wide.

After a few seconds, once Jared had turned his attention back to Marissa, Nicole turned back to me, but continued massaging Jared's balls.

"Get over here! I'm reeeeeally drunk," she said sloppily. I believed her.

Then she dropped the phone. The screen went dark. I heard her yelp. And the FaceTime ended.

I very thankfully suddenly remembered where my keys were (in a pair of pants that had been buried in the hamper). I dumped the dirty clothes out and heard the keys hit the ground. Grabbing them and running out, I started the car and took off right away. Marissa's house was only five minutes away. I made it there in under three.

Rushing out and slamming the car door behind me, I approached Marissa's apartment. I heard loud sounds of lovemaking as I approached... was that Nicole? No! It couldn't be! Something must have happened. Though it did sound like Nicole was moaning and the man was grunting and growling loudly. I assumed that was Jared.

I rushed to the door and rapped against it as hard as I could muster. The sounds of sex continued. I heard the bolt turn and the door opened. Marissa was there, naked, looking disheveled.

I crashed past her to the source of the noise and my worst suspicions were true. Jared had Nicole on her back as he burrowed into her with all his force. His arms were wrapped around her back with his hands tight on her shoulders, so she was in a bear hug and almost completely consumed by the hulk of a man as he pounded away. Nicole's gorgeous and toned legs were flailing around wildly in the air as Jared ravished her.

"Nicole!" I shouted, ready to save the day. I jumped up onto the bed and grabbed Jared's arm, then tried to yank him off the bed.

"What the fuck?" he said, effortlessly tossing my weak body off him and making me fall off the bed. Luckily, my arrival made him stop pounding Nicole. Momentarily, at least.

"You know this guy?" he asked her. "Yeah, yeah," she said in a dreamy voice. "Come here, please," she said to me endearingly. Her hand emerged from underneath Jared. I walked to the side of the bed and kneeled down to grab it.

"Nah, that's weird," said Jared. He pulled out of Nicole and I saw he had not remembered to put a condom on. I thought I might be in luck and he might stop entirely, but Jared just flipped Nicole around onto her stomach and pointed her right at me. Suddenly, Nicole and I were face to face. She was starry eyed with a distant expression of complete satisfaction.

"Thank you for coming," she whispered to me. Jared began to thrust into her from behind. She winced at every thrust. I couldn't help but notice how good her ass looked from this point of view as Jared railed her.

"Marissa couldn't take him for so long all on her own," she continued, panting lightly. "They stopped fucking. And he was going to leave. But Marissa wanted him to stay. So one thing led to another, and... there she is, ask her..." Nicole trailed off, momentarily consumed with ecstasy from Jared's firm thrusts.

I turned around and Marissa had come back into the room. It was the first time I saw her looking even a little uncomfortable in the entire time I had known her. Then I heard Nicole gasp and turned back around. Jared was picking up his intensity.

"Are you mad at me?" Nicole asked, still taking Jared's long and purposeful strokes as I watched.

"We'll talk about it," I replied.

"Okay," she replied. "Thank you, baby," she said, squeezing her grip on my hand a little harder.

Just then, Marissa came up beside me and kneeled down next to me, placing her hand on top of Nicole's and mine. Her other hand reached down my pants and grasped my penis, which was unfortunately fully erect at the erotic sight in front of me.

I grunted. "See baby, you get to come too," Nicole said softly. Marissa kept stroking me just slowly enough to where there was no risk of me ejaculating. I looked into Nicole's eyes as Jared continued to thrust into her with his calloused hands all over my girlfriend's ample and delightfully firm behind.

"Oh fuck," said Jared. I was surprised the man could even talk. I had only heard him grunt and growl until now.

"Here it comes," he continued excitedly. His grip on Nicole's hips tightened. His hands were all over her and he had her in such an unfaltering grip. I've never been able to get that image out of my head.

Nicole removed her hand from mine and Marissa's and used it to reach back and cradle Jared's balls. Later she would tell me that she didn't know why she did that; it just felt natural and like the right thing to do in the moment.

Jared went back to grunting and growling, picking up his pace and creating a loud smacking noise every time his hips thrust against my beautiful girlfriend's wide and voluptuous behind. Marissa picked up her pace in unison with the pair and I knew I wouldn't last much longer either.

Without warning, Jared began to switch from grunting and growling to full-on shouting. It was deep and guttural. An amazing release of energy. A few of the windows were open; I'm sure plenty of neighbors heard him roar as he filled up my Nicole with his seed.

On my end, Marissa continued massaging and stroking my painfully erect cock. When Jared began his final thrusts and I knew he was going to mark Nicole, I started to cum, and Marissa's expert handling of my member resulted in an orgasm so intense that I quite literally passed out for a few minutes.

When I came to, Nicole, Marissa, and Jared were all laying in the bed. Jared was in the middle with one arm around each of the girls. The two girls were lying peacefully with their eyes closed and their hands on Jared's toned wide chest.

Nicole noticed me stir.

"Oh my gosh!" she said in a concerned tone, but not moving from her place on the bed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I... I think so," I said.

"Come lie down," Nicole offered. There was room at the end of the bed for me to lay perpendicular to the three. I laid down, gave the group a thumbs up, and passed out.

I wish I could say that I grew a backbone and ended things here. In reality, I forgave Nicole for her drunken transgression. Marissa ended up "dating" Jared for a few months, though nothing with Nicole ever happened again. I made sure of that. Eventually, the two split, but Jared got Nicole's number by snooping in Marissa's phone the last night he saw her. The two started texting and Nicole told me all about the situation between him and Marissa. She's sympathetic to Jared and they have continued to text over the past few days. Nicole has a girly excitement about her that is cute, but concerning. So that's where we're at now. I could dump Nicole, but she's still an amazing fuck. And being me, I feel like I'm a little lucky to even get laid in the first place. So you take the good with the bad, I guess.