All Comments on 'I Knew the Bride'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you. I think I have read seven or eight, maybe more, of yours in a row - binging on you. They leave me feeling good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story with decent people all around. What's it doing in this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, yeah. Life in small-town Texas. I remember it well, even if it has been… too many years. Very nice story. I liked it a lot.

EzrollinEzrollinover 2 years ago

BillandKate, a good read as usual.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

This is simply wonderful.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago
Excellent story

A good story abourbgood friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah I always expect a well written story when their names are on it. Once again I was correct.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a refreshing love story that had quite a journey for Nick and Dana with them ending up together and finding their own loving happily ever after. Well written and great characters. Well Done 5 stars

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

was not expecting a "nice" love story,,well written, well paced,, with a happy ending and thats OK....but i usually go for the three page swingers, cheaters and group sex tales. short, sweet and doesn't take up too much of my time.

sdthundersdthunderover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it, not normally a love story guy, but this one was great... Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story by a great author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one, I enjoyed it a lot. This was a very Satisfying, fairly wholesome story to give one some hope.

cylonsexcylonsexover 2 years ago

I don't know if I would call this a story; it had characters, dialogue, and what seems to be a beginning and an ending but it didn't have a plot or point. I've seen much lower rated stories with an actual plot than this one. Was there a point to this "story"? It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so drawn out because it shouldn't have taken 5 pages to get to the ending. Also, this is not what most would consider a loving wives story. You chose to waste my time so I'll be honest with you: this story had potential and you two are great at dialogue and setting but you suck at plot and exposition. SUCK BALLS at it

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Kate and I apologize for wasting your time and appreciate your honest assessment of our writing skills (or lack thereof). We've discussed it and believe it's only fair to compensate you and any other readers who have wasted time reading our free stories here on Literotica. Therefore, we offer this proposal: merely send us, or post here - your name, bank account number and bank routing number and we will wire transfer an amount we feel is adequate in compensation for your time. Those of you in countries other than the U. S., don't worry, our bank allows foreign wires.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 2 years ago

Again thanks for posting.

Good story, a bit of everything, it really flows smoothly.

I don't think many women can have both that totally casual approach about sex (as Lisa's offer to Trey) and then suddenly become monogamous/faithful but who knows. In my limited experience, a woman in a long term relationship needs emotional involvement.

Trey is a strong man, I am not sure I would have liked to learn it this way instead of from my bride, I would definitely feel that trust has been breached : it is one thing to keep your sexual past hidden but NOT if there are still interactions with it, especially since Lisa seems to have some connection remaining with Nick. She came out on top (pun intended) but it was a dangerous game and could have cost her her marriage. I felt that part could have been developed a bit more (him walking out ....)

I definitely liked it though and I am a sucker for happy endings.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 2 years ago

One of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can anyone not like this story. The main characters are wholesome caring and loyal. Seems like a nice place to live. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice. At least my mind is at peace after reading it.... Thanks.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

If ever there was a perfect mix of plotline and sex Bill and Kate hit it perfectly. A perfect example of how to develop characters and put the reader in the middle of all the happenings.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure how this was a Loving Wives story, but it was a nice read. Perhaps there should be warnings on these gems. You go looking to read some trashy inspiration while rubbing one out in order to bury your chronic loneliness and a couple of jerks have to go and ruin it with a well thought out, finely written story that only serves to emphasis your complete lack of intimacy. Way to go. Even after I understood that this story was not what I wanted or needed, the characters were so compelling I had to finish it. Now my mood is ruined, thank god it only spoiled the second round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and although I thought it could have lost a page?! Overall ok

icanticleicanticleabout 2 years ago

Possibly the least erotic story I've read on Literotica.

The writing's good, but this story doesn't belong here.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Merely An Observation:

This story may well belong in Non-Erotic or Romance category rather than Loving Wives. If that would salve the ire of commenters, I suggest you do that with your next contribution.

Meanwhile, this story is currently sitting at 4.71 star rating while listed in what I believe is the hardest category in which to win a good rating - LW. Well done, B&K!

Thanks for the excellent trip into Texas and "good people."

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm out of superlatives!

You guys are amazing.

Even the stories that really don't interest me, do anyway because of your great writing.!

Ignore the cruel scum trolls and focus on the HUNDREDS of us that love 💘 your work!

KEEP em coming!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. I’m glad to have read a number of your works. You have a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work!! I love stories without cheating and humiliation. You did a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This team make beautiful music producing another great hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick is a total stand up guy.

I loved the absence of tradgic cheating. Thank for such a down to earth bunch of chracters.

6 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Really liked Nick. I still wonder why so much hate for Sandy. I get that she left him in thr lurch but for a young person starting their career and moving away is that wholly unexpected? For example how would readers think of her if the scene of her checking out the guys at the restaurant didn't happen or played out more innocently? I get they weren't a fit, but that is just as much on Nick for pining away for her for 3 years with little to no communication. And it is possible for two people to fall in live with another but be mismatched life partners. Glad he ended up with Dana, but don't get why his sister and even himself had written Dandy off before the restaurant scene. Even then she shows self as being flirtatious and frivolous. Not a good combo in a potential serious relationship but doesn't make her a bad person. Heck they spebt less than three months together. Great a story, well written. The dynamic with Lisa--Trey--Nick was good. Liked Dana. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. So many Lit authors create unnecessary tension and angst that is become cliche. This story was a delight because Bill & Kate subtly allowed the reader to experience Nick maturing, and coming to realize what he wanted in a relationship. A+, 100 points, 5 plus stars, good stuff

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Great story, nice set of characters well put together plot

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

I’ve read a couple of your stories. It same like the main male characters are all the same person. This story kind of just droned on while Nick continued to be the best most competent person it the world. One of the most silly lines I think I read was “I didn’t want to be a human dildo “. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bill and Kate

good writing: Love your story

From a guy that;

was a Farm Boy;

Professional Baker

Professional Radar Repair Technician

National Airways Systems Specialist

National Airways Systems Operations Manager

Then I retired and work load changed and really diversified.

Note; it seems a lot of us guys have women situational problems.

Hey I am OLD but my mind still works (sort of he he he )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, such a great story - as expected from you.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Beaucoup de rebondissements. Très intéressant à lire. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. And other than the main character getting stabbed and some criminal getting his face shot off, no really big drama. Just a bunch of small town folks getting on with their lives. I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing, B&K.

5 stars.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

That there is a pretty wonderful world ya created, and well written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story. One of the best on this site. I would like to see you take a crack at some of the multi-ending stories like Feb sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it! 5+

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking wonderful story. I can't describe it in any lesser terms.

It's so good to witness a narrative where good people end up in a good situation by acting honorably.

Thank you for imagining this and bringing it to life. If only reality matched what you have created.

Aside from that... the story was well structured and well executed. You are now one of my favorite authors on lit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Haha, one commenter said 6 stars.

While I agree, I hope he didn't award those stars by voting 3 twice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, B&K, thanks for bringing it to us.

5 stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sandy is shallow but not evil. Can't believe everyone is ripping on her. She had not promised him anything. They were not engaged not even formally exclusive. She left because she had a good career opportunity. Yeah she is shallow.and her subconscious wants something else. Doesn't make her evil. She didn't betray him. She is not for him and he is not her #1 dream option. Dana is the one. They got sidetracked, grew up and matured and got together. The end. Modulo some stabbings and gunshots along the way.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Great stuff. Thanks.

HaroJohn710HaroJohn7108 months ago

My expectation was a continuing affair between Nick and Lisa based on the title description amd beginning of the story. What you wrote was actually a romance between Nick and Dana woven into, almost hidden in, the back story of other people's lives. It is nice reading about mostly nice characters, with a positive ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is true that good people surround themselves with good people.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good tale you two, thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Talk about a feel good story, this one hit all the right buttons. Five of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Should be in the 'Romance' section

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a wonderful life story that seemed to cover it all. Your storyline was perfect, your characters were so real as was their interactions and conversations. It was deeply satisfying displaying all the emotions that you could feel which allowed me to get lost in the story completely. It was more like I was hearing about friends and family and all the news from a small town where I used to live. I haven’t enjoyed a romance/love/life story this good in years.this is the type of story that allowed you to truly show off your skills as an author and also a creative consultant would be a career right up your alley as well as writing. Five stars and a tip of the hat.

Lexx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

another great story . life isn't always easy and we make choices every day that affect our future .

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

This seems like a very genuine, real-life story. It is darn good. 5+++++.

JTassJTassabout 1 month ago

Sweet story. 5 stars and favorited.

I'm not sure why it was categorized as LW though.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories