All Comments on 'I Know My Wife'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments
AlexRangerAlexRangerover 1 year ago

Great first story. Well done!

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Needs an epilogue. No pathos whatsoever…

3 stars

bribenkbribenkover 1 year ago

I was hoping this would be longer and the husband had sued the company and her lover.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

An exercise of telling the same cliché in a different style. But then again, it is still a cliché. Recycling a worn-out stereotype is not exactly a good start for a new writer.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

An excellent take on the determined cheating wife meme...what I especially liked was your holding true to the character of the agrieved husband all the way through to the closing sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay but I guess that I would say I didn't like the "style" in which you told the story. "I know" got old quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Do write a sequel, where we hear how she fares after the divorce.

MissMudMissMudover 1 year ago

What a great first story! I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good, but I think you should have chosen to make this a longer story. It's well done but rather bloodless because we just don't know the characters very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst case of cut and paste plagiarism I’ve seen in a long time. You simply read every similar story you could find and copied all the arguments into a synopsis.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A simple but well told story. I like how you kept it minimal but impactful st the same time.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Really good first effort. There is a longer tale to tell here. Perhaps a second part from her point of view? The seduction, the talk, the event and then what happens to her?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Excellent writing!

.

(And I'm on the fence) I might add getting evidence for the adultery pre-nup clause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reads like the confession of a serial killer. You have issues. Seek therapy.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Great job. Well done.

Change you name. What you have given us is a well presented story written by a Talented Writer.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique and very entertaining story. Great first effort. -5-

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 1 year ago

I liked it, feel free to use your No Talent ___ Hack more often.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

A 4 for some original presentation. Write again and try to expand the narrative. Try some research and like this story keep staying away from cliché. The somewhat passive style without a CUCK ending is appealing. Next story try and expand it with some red herring scene. I always enjoy reading stories with some misdirection. Maybe when she gets home, he hugs her and tells her he missed her. Also is the foolishness over and is she going to be s faithful wife. Play it up for a week or two and then wham divorce papers, send out communications exposing the affair, burn her boss, sue her company a and fuck you bitch. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new….same old same old!

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year ago

Excellent job. Congratulations on posting your first story. I look forward to reading your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good fist story. May you write many more.

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Dang.

Some conversations between them would have been fun.

But ok as long as there are no cucks or wimps. But really are there women like Susan? In real life? So hard to imagine this kind of disrespect.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was well written, but I think this would be been better if you'd fleshed out the dialogue rather than just narrate the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story; now part two please in respect of the actions to be taken against her employer and the at work seduction. IE: revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got that right. Great story.

Ed

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Well written but entirely a slut ray story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I'm missing the part where he sues and ruins her lover.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 1 year ago

Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, you know your wife...

But what about the bastard that cuckholded you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One weekend that destroyed many lives and disrupted the harmony and sanctity of marriage and the family dynamics . And all for blatant self indulgence and self righteous indignation. The fast track to misery and the slow burn of remorse . You did a fine job of painting the picture without covering the blemishes , in my book that’s a five !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There must be selfish self-serving bitches out there for stories like this to be written. I hope i never meet one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice first story! I enjoyed your writing style and tone. Can't wait to read more from you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "I know my wife' between EVERY chapter got old real quick, ever heard of 'showing' not 'telling' what was said, like actual conversations with quotation marks between character, telling us what was said instead got boring really quickly, yet you don't actually do that til the end. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not very original, but very well written and engaging. I’m not sure that there’s any new ground left in LW, so this may be as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was scary dumb. Spouses kill spouses all the time over infidelity. How could she assume he’d just get over it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start... I am very happy that you didn't start with Cuck shit like many of new cummers. (not a spelling error)

Keep up a good work... 5.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

If this is your first story, I congratulate you on your effort. Can't fault you for sticking with tried and true; guy comes home to "honey, we need to talk," wife proceeds to use some convoluted logic to explain her need to fuck someone else, husband refuses and yada, yada, yada. You would think these women would read the LW section of Literotica and realize that that shit never works.

While the writing was decent technically and got the point across, that trope is deader than 1973 Triple Crown winner Secretariat. I hope you write more and will look forward to what you come up with.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

If she's that dumb, did u actually need/want her anymore anyways?

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Pretty good for a no talent hack.

Pretty bloody good for a first story, I look forward to more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not a 5 nor a 4 but somewhere in between those two.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Not bad. Sequel? Her side that includes events after this story?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Like a poem. I knew what the last line would be. :)

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

This worked well especially for a first story.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Very good first story!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Short and to the point. Well written, no unnecessary details.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I like the style used in this story, but don’t try it again. LOL! That said, I always deduct a full point when writers build a plot along a preposterous premise. 4*

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written.

For the type of story it is there was very little emotion provoked. For me I think it was the fact that there wasn't really any interaction between them. She had her monologue before she left. He had his monologue when she returned. A couple paragraphs of his actions while she was gone. End of story.

Hard to get invested in a couple when everything they say feels like they're reading off of a list rather than actually having a conversation.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Well done . Would like a 2nd chapter of full closer but this is great work 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent first attempt. Clean writing, well defined characters, evenly paced, enjoyable

FljimFljimover 1 year ago
Enjoyed it

First story? Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written for what it is--a straightforward no-nonsense btb without suspense as to the outcome, no delving into the wife's possible psychological/emotional swings while away on her weekend, no consideration of any responsibility on the husband's part for her attitude.

BTB fans will love it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do you hate women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Four stars.

She past the point of no return before well before she even "asked" for permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to go. When one partner wants to step outside of marriage it is up to the other one to decide if he wants to put up with that kind of crap for the rest of his life. Glad that our husband in this story said Not no but Hell No. I think married life would be so much better if a prenuptial agreement, which notably has an adultery clause was mandatory in all marriages.

Well8Well8over 1 year ago

Now take the young guys family wealth or business that’s how you show them both lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than average first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another author breaking with legality. As most know this is pure bulshit. Taking all your wife’s things and putting her out. No way possible without a court or agreement between both parties. You have him as a lawyer and yet you post this lie. After all those years of marriage you have to go through the courts and settle or get a judgement. If she call the police he will be the one outside. Facts don’t seem to come to play by so many writers.

DreismeDreismeover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Please keep writing.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Oh my god this is all wrong, a husband who isn’t a willing cuckold, who doesn’t want to watch or wear a cock cage and doesn’t want to clean up after wifey has a bedroom romp this just isn’t right, does this author not read the the other stories in this category.

LW started out with cheaters getting burnt with a few reconciliations thrown in for good measure, willing cucks were in the fetish category, now that’s all been flipped and the vast majority of new stories in this category are about how much fun it is to be humiliated by someone who purportedly really really loves their spouse.

As for this story, pretty good for a first submission it could have been expanded somewhat by including actual dialogue but probably best to go with baby steps when dipping your toe in such treacherous waters. Hopefully you have a thick skin because having the MC doing the right thing will be considered a heinous crime against nature in certain quarters of the LW reading fraternity.

Don’t let the negative comments stop you from continuing to submit more of the same.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 1 year ago

This story cover all the bases in a very defined layout. No wimps here......thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently he was supposed to love her with such intensity he would do anything to keep her.. even allow her to fuck another man.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣the delusions 🤣🤣🤣🤣... this co worker must've fuck'd whatever little brain cells she had left out of her... she was supposed to love her husband with such intensity she wouldn't even form a thought to cheat let alone , plan it and do it... her love for him was not equal.. where he wouldn't dream of hurting her like this, she had no problem dreaming it, planning it and going through with it.. she didn't tell him for permission.. she had already decided to go and get fuck'd. She told him about it cause how was she going to explain going out of town?.. she didn't want or need his permission or opinion.. the level of disrespect to believe you're spouse feelings, opinions and thoughts didn't matter, that they're irrelevant.. is astonishing. She took his part of their marriage, gave it to her lover and THEY decided where the marriage will go .... such a disgustingis tramp.. "You slept with other women before we met"... the key word is BEFORE.. is she stupid? Nobody forced her to stay a virgin... that was her choice.. she can't wait until she gets married, have kids to suddenly believe she deserves to try out others cause she was a virgin when they met.. how was that his fault? Did he aske her to stay a virgin? Did he force her to stay a virgin?.... in stories like this where the wife brings up she was a virgin.. I always feel like the wives are trying to blame the husbands for their decision to remain a virgin until marriage.. they believe they are entitled because the husband wasn't a virgin....it's nothing but mind fucking gaslighting... perioddddd 🙃...I felt no sympathy for this wife.. her actions reeks of disrespect.. disrespect for him, their vows, their future, their kids, the dreams.. she didn't think of any of that... he couldn't stop her.. she would've just went behind his back to do it.. she would've resented him.. I can assure you had he taken her back there would've been more guys that tickled her fancy she'd want to try out... this need to experience another cock wasn't going to go away at 1 dick.. no ma'am, she would've waited a year or less to want to try it a nice thick black cock...she'd be on a mission to try out more cocks.. he did the right thing... everybody wants a spouse that will choose their marriage over any outsider.. nobody wants a spouse that will stab you in the back for someone else.. nobody wants a spouse they have to police cause they don't trust them... everyone deserves a spouse that loves and respect them.. this wife didn't love or respect him.. she probably loved that he loved her. I doubt she loved him. We can clearly see she didn't respect him.. her actions the morning after the talk where she went anyway, disregarding him saying he's not giving his permission and not to go.... that's because this was never about getting his permission or approval.. this wasn't an out of the blue thing🙄.. this wife and her co worker had to have been talking, flirting, touching, planning.. this trip didn't just suddenly hit her with the slut ray.. no, she was already doing something a wife shouldn't be doing.... BEFORE she told him about the co worker and trip. she had to have planned this.. they had to have planned this in advance.. something had to have been building up for them to plan it..

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Nicely done. 5 stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Her boss needs to share in her pain. He cannot be allowed to get off free. The MC is a lawyer. He can make boss man's life miserable. The company will cast him off once they are threatened legally. If that doesn't work, the rusty tire iron will. MC is now free to find a better woman. They are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good literature, but not erotica. Should be in Readers Digest instead of Literotica. Far too many stories like this on here now. It's sad compared to what this site used to be.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I liked this a lot. 5*****

.

Some readers will complain that this is not a story without more dialog, but I find it to be a man watching from behind his eyes as his world collapses. It's cold and analytical the way a heart turns cold when betrayed. I liked this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boom! Hardly a no-talent hack, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning. Well written and interesting. The author out of ideas or lost interest in resolutions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant first Story , please write more , definately 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your first story and nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An OUTSTANDING first submission. And in a flash story at that.

.

Please DO continue to contribute.

.

5 *****

Dunny69Dunny69over 1 year ago

So good I’d have liked a bit longer.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

His narrative, so we catch a glimpse of him as a character, though still a bit one-dimensional not yo mention typical of most BTB tales. Sadly the wife is a little more than a silly caricature and the storyline superficial. It is a short piece, but more could have been done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another day, another self centered bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stunning debut. QuickMagazine 5, entering the charts at #1. NoTalentHack, my ass. Nothing extraneous. Not even mistakes. Neither man is named. Susan only. But the anonymous husband is a hero here. Like the author. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The absence of dialogue makes this boring. The repetition of "I know my wife," just adds to the boredom. Like so many, there was not a lot of thought or effort put into the story. I guess the author thought by writing only in the narrative he puts a different slant on the same old cliches but it really doesn't.

NSQ007NSQ007over 1 year ago

This is an excellent writing style, but may I offer a word of caution? This style will only work where there is little character development and the plot is as crisp as this one. Anything more complicated than this and the style will cramp the substance. This story, however, definitely works on every level - thanks for submitting

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

Yeah..... definitely talent. That was written well and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Wow! Impressive first story! I like the use of narrative.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"she wants to know what it's like to be with another man." - Why? What will she do if it's better Worse?

\

"It will be an adventure for both of us." - How is it an adventure for her husband? Will he be shacking up some babe?

\

Too much told in narration.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

This is a good flash, would have been nearly perfect if we had actual dialogue pf their conversations. As it stands, there are only a few short sentences of dialogue, so it feels less personal. Narrated speech is useful when trying to summarize an unimportant conversation, but should be spelled out for important stuff. Thanks for sharing.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

A boring plot but extremely well written.

5 *.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good storie! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It will probably be very good when it is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished.

What about the focker she went on the fuckin-island. Some retaliation, some broken bones?! That would be nice for an ending.

Try again.

Captcha

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Well-written story! Not too much new ground but still good. Like the way the author wrote this with no actual dialogue until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...great read

BH

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story but weak ending, it needs some conflict, some emotion.

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Excellent first story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...