All Comments on 'I Know What I Am Doing, Honey Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
tazmuntazmunover 9 years ago
Personally not interested in her slavehood

but waiting to find out if she will return whole, as a slave always, will her marraige survive this, will he even want her back after what she has become?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Homecoming may not be so cheerful

A year, especially without news or notification is hard or impossible. I can imagine the husband declaring her kidnapped and having people look for her, or flat out thinking she was dead or gone forever because she enjoyed her new life.

With her only sending a short censored email, it doesn't even describe if she could read a response and with it's lack of uniqueness that she would have sent without censorship he could easily imagine it's a fake or that she had been brainwashed by a cult.

Either way I doubt their relationship will ever return to a sense of normalcy. Especially as his sense of guilt over the situation, powerlessness...well I can imagine people doing extreme personal harm to oneself in the same situation and it's doubtful she would ever know.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Not sure what the point of this story is...

I've kinda read this series. It started out as an interesting concept, but it seems like it has been dragging on for some time now. Not sure what little blurbs like this chapter add. In my opinion the writer should bring this story to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash...

End this pathetic series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter...

Interesting and well written.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

interesting story. like how you let her tell her side of what went on for her. hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked the part where she

compares it to:

"just another thankless job"

Interesting that she can stay so dispassionate about it. I think you wrote this hoping to explain maybe just WHY she would WANT to return to hubby after all of this. Nobody thinks that the changes won't be obvious and permanent. However, looking at it like a job MORE than a relationship is probably the best thing that her marriage could hope for. That said, the ironic devaluation of sex and intimacy only serves to reinforce the "prostitute" mentality. She IS a whore literaly and figuratively, and she hopes that her husband will enjoy her-as-whore and find it a suitable reward. I'm sure this auhor will tell us that he will, at first. However, if the author continues with the semi-realistic presentation of feelings, then surely it will also be revealed that the wife-as-whore relationship can not be sustained if the marriage is to survive in the LONG term. I predict hubby will be thrilled for the first little while, and then, over time when faced with the permanence of the NEW nature of the relationship, will slowly and perhaps even unknowingly allow the regrets build up into resentment. They BOTH want love to conquer all, but changing the nature of the relationship at such a fundamental level will do more harm than good to the expression of love between them.

Afterall, all she has learned is how to hide her true love away, and act a part, and to need money and material things as a reward for behaviors that most sane people would find egregious. I think that in the end, the artificiality of it all will become their undoing.

Maybe hubby will spend part of HIS year researching how to avoid this. But I see this more as the kind of thing that will take them BOTH by surprise, based on the character development of these characters so far. Right now he is longing for what he doesn't have (and so is she, for that matter). I agree that it WILL bring them back together. But together in a way where rebuilding the connections between them is based on an act? On roleplay? In 5 years, they will be longing for what they do not have (what they USED to have), only NOW they will come to understand that they will never have it again. The yearlong "arrangement" provides artificial hope to help endure the separation. It WILL be over after a year. Once reunited, then that hope becomes dashed. The new realities become permanent, and they will find themselves even MORE alone than when separated, as the delusions of reclaiming what was lost, erode away with her newly entrenched dispassion for intimacy, and his lost respect for her, as the result of it.

Good Luck!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Hey Master

Wring her neck and put us out of our misery.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Pls finish this

I am very interested in this story, moving aling nicely, but need to see what happens at the reunification of husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aright who thinks?

Who would want to be with this selfcentered slut after the year ?Hubby was giving no choise in the matter just stay at home and when I get back from being a passed around whore you can love me and raise my child yea rt.Hubby should take the money from selling the slut move away and find a woman who would love him and never think of being unfaithful to him.This is nothing more then your my cuckold bitchboy now do as I say. DAGOATMANDAVID SAID IT CYA LATTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
some stories made me wonder about people

retarded or just crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excuse me.

If he's tying you to a bed and getting his jollies, regardless of your wishes, then he''s abusing you. And can your husband even stand up? He obviously has no spine. When you write stories that have characters that are as dumb as rocks, your story becomes a rock. This was simply terrible. Not a single clever, interesting or entertaining part to it. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is fucking sick and about as fucked up as any situation could be. I sure hope the loser husband wakes up and realizes that there is absolutely no way his wife is returning. Even if she comes home she will never truly be his wife again. You have to be a worthless idiot to agree to this arrangement. Truth be told 99% of men would take the money and run. I sure as hell know I would!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
No Return Policy

So she professes it finally and admits she's a whore. Just a job to her. And not one she does or ever did for her loving husband - he gets no choice. He gets to watch her go off for a year with whoever pays her the most as she happily walks away from the ones who love(d) her. Of to he life of luxury and vibrant wild sex, he however is required told to abstain for sex after all he is getting paid "for his lack of consortium" while she get paid for fucking any and all who want her. Funnier yet the only time he had sex while she was gone he had pay a whore.

She forced her husband to accept it, she cared nothing for his objections and ran him over with her decisions. She told him, "I love you George, a great deal. But I also like some of the finer things in life", amazing how her like of the finer things over rides her "great deal of love" for her husband. She threatens divorce (as we all know this is the most sincere form of love) to get her way. The title says it all, she knows what she is doing and we all agree she does.

Now she thinks of getting pregnant. Will she sell her womb to the highest bidder too if/when she see some internet porn about that? Or just the child after she has it? After her time as a breed cow collecting more money for the next batch of finer things, will she teach her brood of how to ignore/run over/abandon your spouse, family, friends, loved ones, to enjoy the life as a whore when the price is right because they will accept you back no questions, hell you can even laugh at them and their pitiful lives without so empty without those finer things you need.

WAIT...better yet from chapter 2, just tell everyone that your selfish choice to be a whore and abandon your family and loved ones - REQUIRES them to wait for you and love you the same, if not more, when you return (should you graciously decide to return) because it is exactly the same thing as being "a soldier stationed for a year or more on the other side of the globe" or "sick with cancer and could not provide (their spruce) with sex or much in the way of companionship and (their) convalescence lasted for a year or more". (Those are the authors words not mine - My apologies to the families whose loved ones serve vigilantly in the service of their country and wait in fear every day of a flag draped coffin returning instead, and to those who sit/sat in the hospital holding frail hand of a spouse that was once so strong it could hold your whole world inside of it as the c-word slowly takes their hair, their looks, and their life (pancreatic cancer in my specific instance)).

A selfish whore is still far to polite of a term for her.

No deposit, no return - This husband takes his millions and runs.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Return to a sound marriage? No way!

LostnFoundBin said it all!

Author, please end this series soon, but leave the whore's (ex-)husband a bit of dignity.

This woman wants to be with child? Poor little sod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Premise

This is still a story with an interesting premise. I am looking forward to see how you end this for the wife, her abandoned husband, and the big bank account--assuming that is real.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
While I've never been a fan of the "whore wife" genre,

I'm pleasantly surprised by this story. It's not all BDSM or the heights of ecstasy day after day, week after week. She doesn't describe the hugeness of her masters cock, if anything, their sex life is average and while he enjoys using her body, it's just a few times a week. Mostly he just enjoys her company.

What she does say is that she had to be "on", 24/7. Never balk, never say no and always smile like its the best thing she's had. In other words, it's a freaking job, one she can't quit until her year is up.

I want to thank the author for showing us the sheer boredom of her position and how her husband is always near her thoughts. The things we do to make a few bucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is pretty sad.

Lots of whores start out doing it just this once, soon that is all that is left. Don't like these stories at all.

bubbajackbubbajackover 9 years ago
Interesting part of the story ...

begins when she gets home. I am looking forward to seeing how that gets handled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope she dies

hope she dies

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Return to a happy marriage??

I hate to be piling on here but the idea of this story ending with the husband and wife reunited in a happy marriage utterly strains credulity. As others have noted she is a whore who cynically coerced her husband into being her accomplice by threatening to divorce him. Moreover she seems to be thoroughly enjoying her experiences including the sex and the chance to mingle with celebrities. Given her apparent affection for her slave master will she even want to return to her mundane life and wimp husband? And if she does return what kind of respect will they really have for each other? How long will it be before she seeks a more exciting sexual partner and he decides he doesn't want a prostitute as a mother for his child. Since neither of these characters are particularly sympathetic It is hard to care.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Fascinating

This story fascinates me. I am very anxious to read of the end of her year and want happens upon release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the husband needs to go hunting

and kill this so called "Master" . If it were me, I'd kill him slowly, painfully, and make him beg to die. Of course I'd refuse until he was quite insane. Kill him piece by piece, take him apart, and send him to my useless wife. Start with his fingers, then work up the arms. Break his teeth out with pliers. And yes, he'd be on Naltrexone, just to make sure he feels every second of pain. He'd feel it when his eye gets gouged. He'd feel every every second of his living vivisection. And he'll know exactly what Hell feel like before he even gets there.

Now imagine his useless wife, living in dread of receiving her next piece of her "Master".

Now THAT is what her husband should do.

To you "Masters" out there, if you fuck with evil, don't be surprised when the Devil knocks on your door.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
This is different

from most other cuck stories. It is very imaginative. Not the usually humilate your man stories that leave dignaty to no one. The hubby gave up too much, but they were in dire straits, so it made the wife's choice moreb palatable. I am glad to see she is not falling in love with her master. That is in keeping with her personality and earlier promises. Good story that is in a different direction than I normally like, but fun!

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
hold the anger

Her new 'owner' is not to blame in any way, she put herself up for auction.

Hubby passively agreed to it, she was going to do with or with his permission.

No the only guilty party here is her the self centered, egotistical bitch.

I just hope George uses some of the money to help grow a pair.

Really how can she, even in her dilutions, imagine that she could go back to what she had before she sold herself off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Interestingly different story but not a story line I like . She gave hubby no choise so now he has half the money he should move on . She bece a slave pig how could he ever respect or love her again. Hope he tells her to stay wherever she was because now she is no good for him anymore. What she did was completely unexceptionable in a marriage no room for her loveless slut behavior. Look forward to the end to see how this turns out

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
This isn't really a story

A synopsis or outline maybe. Mildly interesting.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Insane.....

If George the worm is still there when she is finished partying it would be a miracle. It certainly wouldn't happen in real life and it certainly wouldn't be out of love.... pure sick clinging co-dependence.

There is no situation that demands this kind of sick response. The wife just wanted to be a whore and coerced the poor slob. If there is any justice she'll end up in a trailer park giving blow jobs in exchange for dope and wearing a diaper.

I got coerced. Not for a solution to money problems but just so I might hang on to the tramp. Thankfully I'm gone and with continued therapy will be alright. She, on the other hand, along with those who actually believe that coerced openness strengthen relationships are beyond redemption. They are sucking wounds on the body of society. If this attitude gives offense, tough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to the toss her to the curb asses

I cant stand any of u stupid pricks. As for the prick in the story; castrate him and leave him naked under a bridge somewhere in a moderate climate. I wouldnt want him to die of exposure; a long life and much suffering is his due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a Fantasy, Trolls

This is fiction. I find it quite erotic. The notion of an enslaved wife, and a rather dumb one at that is amusing. And there are some women in the real world who are this dumb. She's lucky she did not get a Master who would whip her ass every night until it bled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Good Plot Idea . . .

But weak execution. A more compelling reason is needed for the wife to become a prostitute, and for the husband to agree. As is, we have two shallow feeble intellects making stupid choices that would doom a deep principled relationship. Reading about the sexual antics of the mentally impaired is not that interesting. But I do appreciate your effort. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb

About the only thing dumber than these stories are the dopes who champion them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smart

About the only thing smarter than these stories are the folks who champion them.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Unusual Tale....

I do like the concept that a wife sells her slave for the the benefit of her husband and her future child. Of course the story has to explore all the possible issue associated with such a decision. has the husband found another, does he want his used wife back, how will the wife adjust back to a vanilla life style, will she miss the control & dominance, will she train her husband to be a Dom / master, will she get a recall for a large sum of money, will the master not want her to leave, she might not want to leave, just a few questions !

GottaTryThisGottaTryThisover 9 years ago
Interesting concept.

I like the story, and enjoy the idea of seeing it from both sides.. Please continue, I am anxious to see how this comes out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope there

is more to come.....would like to know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

With her force hubby had to deal with infidelity and now also her being pimped out on occasion, for what money. He must fuck with her a little when she returns, hide the money, sell their house , abuse her for the year as his own slave and than dump her slut ass

lgcelsielgcelsieover 9 years ago

I would love to read one or more sequels (from both points of view) to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My life as a whore...

Just a job with abysmal hours... The story had potential but it's really wasted. Not well written, too short, no real emotion... And of course every man's dream is to have another man teach his wife how to be a better whore in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Working hours

She says she has no me-time, but her Master works an honest day. Plus she has e-readers. What does she do while he works?

You make it too short, you hardly tell us anything. Do they kiss?

Why is one of his friends a pig?

How does it happen when she is sent to sleep in the cage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupidity runneth amok

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does. …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous