All Comments on 'I Know What I'm Doing Ch. 04'

by AzanianHeat

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Over and over

Ok so when does this come out as a movie? I just wished their was an Aiden out there for me. Great job on the concept. A couple of missing words. Our minds can fill in the blanks though.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Again, Thank You

Wow...

It's been months since I've been on Lit, so imagine my joy at the comments here. Most are posted anonymously, so I wasn't able to send individual messages to those people as I did with the others. Guess my gratitude will just have to shared here. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

You, too, DINKYBOOTS!

I tried sending you a message but couldn't, so I hope you get to see this. By another message on this wall, I'm led to believe you set pretty strict standards for works that garner your praise, so your complimentary comments mean a ton. The tricky thing about creative work is dealing with the anxiety of knowing not everyone will like what you deliver. If anyone was due to rip me a new one, I imagine (without knowing anymore about you than is posted in that comment, of course) that you'd be the one to do so. Lol. I'm very happy you were able to experience this tale's journey as I'd hoped each reader would, as I'd envisioned it and felt it.

The fact that so many people take the time to read this story; and then submit comments or send me emails, is wonderful. I wish I could hand you my gratitude on a platter - it feels solid enough for that to be possible. :)

And...

OF COURSE I'M WORKING ON A NEW STORY! And am bloody freaked out by thoughts of whether or not it'll come together as touchingly as this one. You'll have to be the judge - and tell me, naturally. Brutal honesty, please!

Blessings,

AH

ginny_sginny_salmost 12 years ago

This series is still one of my top 5 favorites here on Literotica. You have such talent. You really should publish this story.

wriggleronhookwriggleronhookalmost 12 years ago

Read this for the second time. It's still great with excellent characters and a real plot that isn't just about sex.

sexyme2044sexyme2044almost 12 years ago
amazing

this is one of the most amazing stories that i have read so far,

HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Simply loving this story!! It´s so well written and the build-up between Aiden and Ethan makes me wanna scream out in frustration that they need to really sit down and have the talk. Thanks god for Daniel and Peter! They seem to completely understand the difficult love between the two men. Hope Sam will find his true love some time soon. ")

Would really love to read a new story from your talented hands/mouth ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Exhilarating piece!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I should have commented earlier, but I was too busy clicking on the next chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I love a beautiful love story, no matter who falls in love, and that is just what you have given us, I really want to go find Ethen's father and kick his butt, and I just loved when Mike took down Carolyn. Please keep writing, you are so good at it.

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostover 11 years ago
Amazing story!!!

I am looking forward to your other works. Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh

I miss this story already.im so proud coz it was an African story.i luv Aiden & Ethan.what a story, filled with love.one of my favourates.one of the stories i read and i feel like God will understand if it is love not lust or mix and mingle.love is very powerful.hoped that u will write more stories

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
hall of fame

this is one of the best one for the record books as people say i enjoyed the hell out of this thank you for sharing this story with me from beginning to end it was gripping and full of real life emotions and people you could meet just about everywhere i enjoyed it 5 star and above well done love.nixie

11249Brooklyn11249Brooklynover 11 years ago

without a doubt you are one of the best of the best writers on this site. i probably should have given a positive comment on each chapter but i was much too busy getting to the next one and after being up most of the night reading, i'm too tired. good job. i hope you have another story for us soon.

FNTSY21FNTSY21over 11 years ago

I LOVE IT!! Every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it...Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very enjoyable.

Just one question: howcome Ethan can't speak Afrikaans? - it's a compulsory subject at school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed your writing so much. I hope you are out there somewhere doing more writing. I would love to know if you're published somewhere, because you are a talented author. I'd buy an ebook written by you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
EXTRAORDINARY!!!

If this is your first...then lets say that you are extremely gifted in the art of writing and thank you for gracing us with your wonderful, extraordinary talent! Your story and characters made us feel it all, the sadness, the joy, the anger, the danger, and most of all, the beauty of love!! MORE....PLEASE! I would buy, any day!

MaryJonMaryJonover 10 years ago
Thanks

I loved this story. Even the silly romance complications that normally annoy, didn't. So wonderful.

And, refreshing to not be set in the UK or USA. That was awesome, too, though it took me awhile to figure out where it was! (It was you saying the language was Afrikaans that clued me in finally.)

Again, many thanks for sharing.

jedistarsjedistarsover 10 years ago
Wonderful!!

I really loved your story! You have a gift for writing. My only critique might be that I thought the fake pregnancy was a bit obvious. It seemed clear to me that she would do such a thing & I knew for certain when she wouldn't let him go to the doctors' appointments with her.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
*sigh*

Yet another happy couple with so much ahead of them...

I'm tearing up... I love happy endings...

I wish I could have a relationship as loving as that...

Good story...

Guiness70Guiness70over 10 years ago
He is so lucky,,, whoever he is!

One of the top three I have read here. Gods! You know what you are talking about, There are so many instances here that reflect MY life that I swear I had him read this. I cannot help but wonder if this was not inspired by YOUR life (and I hope so!), Totally engrossing and I hope you keep writing. This is what love is. Thank you and happiness to you always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best I've read

I don't usually comment on stories I read on here, because, well for the most part, a comment isn't necessary. But I loved it! So well written, this story needs to be published! Only minor things- the fake pregnancy, I saw coming, and at times it was hard to keep in mind who's side you're reading, but I just put that down to this format. But seriously, well done, beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wholly cow

What an amazing story. I'm typing thru tears :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRAVO

Being proudly South African and all; I would like to say baie dankie. It was a beautifully written. Its always pleasent to find a representative on such sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

This is my favorite story. I cried like a baby. Very well done. Thanks so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ah, love!

i can not express how much i have been enchanted by this story. the characters, the plot, and the development of the story kept my attention till the last period. i hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It!!

You and your beautiful story embody the word "LOVE"! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Do you have any idea how lovely this story is? It's beautifuland I actuslly teared up at the end. Keep writing!

jerickmiranduhjerickmiranduhabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I'll never get tired of this wonderful love story. It's so captivating and enjoying to be part of this story. Thank you!!! Great job!!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
STUNNINGLY BRILLIANT!

I love this story, the emotions, from love, jealously, fear and rage were so well portrayed I felt them all along side your characters, the ending was perfect and you truly managed to convey that love knows no limits, regardless of your perceived sexuality, gender doesn't matter when a soul recognises it's other half! Thank you for sharing this beacon of love and hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again!

I had to read this again. It was such a lovely story. Ek wens jy iets nuuts sou skryf, sodat ons kan nog 'n rede om te bly glimlag vind.

Number9IsAliveNumber9IsAliveabout 10 years ago
I cried...

... and smiled so much during this story. You are a truly gifted writer. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Here is where I should say something witty...

But I have no words!

Thank you for writing and completing this wonderful story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
Second time round

This is the second time I have read this story and I enjoyed it as much or more than before. Writer's discretion is allowed so never fear you are allowed to explore with your writing and use your imagination. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love you

Thank you for such a beautiful story... I have no words

swimguy33swimguy33almost 10 years ago
Thank you!

What an absolutely awesome story. Filled with believable characters we cared about - or loathed. Very compelling and heartfelt. Your work is exceptional! Thank you for a wonderful treat!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Great

It's like one of those favorite movies one keeps watching time and again. I find this story more entertaining every time I come back for another read. Beautifully done.

aucontrairecheraucontrairecheralmost 10 years ago

I've read a lot of brilliance on this site, but this ranks up there at the top. Not only was the plot perfectly original, which I appreciate immensely, it was flawlessly executed. I will read everything you commit to write. And love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brillant

Read this tons of times and always end up with a phrase: I know Love. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait to read more <3

renae21renae21over 9 years ago
S.A fan

So awesome to read a story on Lit based in my country. Must say i really loved the kids' funny moments, made my day. Beautiful work

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Second times even better

This is my second time reading and I loved it just the same. I've read hundreds (not exaggerating) of stories here. You're one of the few (like 40) I have read more than once.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing.

When you can't put multiple things into a phrase or a word, one must say it in the closest word to it. Amazing, this was just simply amazing. The roller coaster of emotions I felt reading this; this was truly amazing. I read this in one night, four hours to be exact, and I honestly do not regret it one bit. I have never felt so much emotion in reading a gay sex story, I loved this so much. I still can't comprehend as to why this isn't at the top of the "hall of fame" list though. I've read the stories that get higher ratings then this one, and they are very intriguing as well, but none of them captured my heart, mind, and soul, like your story did. Amazing work is all I can say, I know this is four years late, but it seriously touched my heart as a reader. Thank you, for this amazing experience.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 9 years agoAuthor
Love you more.

I've been away for so long, I'm afraid I can't quite remember which were the last comments I responded to ages ago. It means a lot to me to thank everyone who takes the time to read my work - and comment on it and rate it, no less! - so, my next best plan is to post my gratitude here.

There's an anonymous comment titled "Love you".

That is how I feel when I read what everyone has to say - both good and bad. I started out this exhilarating adventure of mine asking, above all, that everyone be honest in their responses to my story as my greatest goal was to learn through feedback. Considering the fact that I did not consider myself a writer at all when posting I Know, it should come as no surprise that I am blown away by how many people this story, so precious to me, has touched and moved to reach out to me.

I have big dreams for this story. And plans to write many more.

I'm pretty sure I'll never feel like I have writing figured out, but I do see that I officially have READERS and that makes my heart flip. I'm an avid reader myself (I owe my intuitive writing flow to lifelong learning from marrow-deep bookwormishness - a form of osmosis, I guess), and I know exactly what each one of you means every time you tell me of giggling, or weeping, or screaming, or planning the deaths of fictional beings. I've been there - hell, I'm still there, leaping from book to book, world to world each day.

The last couple years have been a tough personal period for me. One I am grateful for in terms of its lessons - but also thankful to have survived it all. My writing never truly left me that whole time, but it was incredibly difficult immersing myself in creativity.

Not anymore, though.

The bug has bitten, and I am thrilled to be suffering my familiar old fever again. Ek is weer besig, Fantasyboy - lank gevat, maar nie te laat vir 'n glimlaggie, hoop ek.

Love and thanks to you all.

Blessings,

AH.

nicoles52nicoles52almost 9 years ago
WE WANT MORE!!!!!

There are some stories that just have amazing sex scenes and some that have just good emotional and angsty scenes but yours had EVERYTHING!!! I mean you managed to hold my attention the whole way through and when th boys finally 'did it' OH.MY.GOD!!!! Ps Michaela aka Mike is my absolute fave!!! And her kids :)

My only suggestion: Please share your gift with the world and write more stories!!!! GODS!!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 9 years ago
Wow

Thanks for your story, I couldn't put it down, I was able to escape from everything and just feel safely cocooned in your writing , the story and characters.

Thank you again you have a great skill and were better for you sharing it with us all,

Thanks again

I hope I got this translation right . baie dankie en geluk vind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really loved the story. You are a gifted author. The way you developed the characters and events was very entertaining. I almost felt was watching a movie. Thanks again for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mind blowing

You have no idea what you did to me. I've read this story several times. The passion the intrigue. Oh my. I'm a Jamaican and a young one with a passion for reading I usually go for paranormal stuff cause the extra keeps mi reved up but boy did you do me in. I loved it. Deeply loved it. I connected so much with your characters BTW Mark sick as fuck lol. My one request please write a paranormal one soon OK

Love kioske from Jamaica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't wait for the next installment you've promised!!!

Is this to be a continuation of this story? Maybe Sam and Justin??

"7 Sept 2013

I've been awfully quiet, I know - and I do apologise.

I do check in from time to time to respond to all the wonderful people who've rated my story and commented on it - thank you so much.

This is also just a quick note to say another story is (FINALLY) in progress. I'm halfway through it, in fact.

Will share more when I have more news :)

Blessings,

AH"

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago
Amazing story

I just read this whole story and couldn't do anything else until I finished it. It is a wonderfully well written and amazingly facinating story. Excellent job. Hope you continue your writing. Thanks.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Thank You!

I am speechless. Thank you for this beautiful story. Aiden and Ethan forever!

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 8 years ago
A beautiful gift!

Thank you for sharing your gift of writing through such a sweet, moving story. I couldn't put it down until I finished it in one sitting.

You have a special ability to envelope the reader in your characters' emotions so that we share and feel their journeys. Hard to believe this us your first shot at writing! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

GOD!! i want to read more about them.

want to read about thier wedding and also about the montgomery family specially the kids and mike.this story has everything funny stuff,humour,closeness,love,anger and true emotions.

yeah, we all hate carollin and i just think that mike would get more chance to punch on her face to disfigure her soo polished and fake smile and face.

please,write a continuation of this story.

and also we all would like to read many more stories from you.

can't wait as you have waited us for a lot and i have come here a many times to check if you have posted a new story or not ,but, always returned disappointed.

but then also thanks!!! :-)

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

IS THERE ANY WAY TO VOTE 20 STARS.JUST CAN'T STOP MY HANDS , THEY KNOW THEIR VOTING RIGHTS MUCH MORE THAN I DO.

loved it,just boggled out to not able to type more.

speechless......

UnknownOneEightUnknownOneEightover 8 years ago
Sam and Justin

More from sam and justine please <3 ^^

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Still love it!!

Second time reading it and I still love every second of it! Like so many other commenters I too wish there was more to read about the other characters and maybe a follow up for Ethan and aiden with kids and such?! Really love their love ❤️❤️❤️

Jcl6845Jcl6845about 8 years ago

What a beautiful story!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperabout 8 years ago
Please start writing again!!! Hugs!

Awesome story. I really, really, really hope you write more :-)

Reader777Reader777almost 8 years ago

I just read the whole story for the second time and loved every minute of it all over again. Please keep writing, you did a wonderful job!!! Thanks

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
You know a story is great....

So as I was saying, you know a story is good when you feel so terribly disappointed when it ends!

Wish there were more stories on the site because I can tell there are more in the writers soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

I just feel completely in love with this story. Thank you for sharing!

VemonezzaVemonezzaover 7 years ago
so beautiful and emotional

this is one of my favorite stories on two men falling in love and happily ever after. i am a straight girl, never interested about gay men before but since finding out these stories i have become one crazy mm erotic fanatic lol. I love your characters. Please right a story about Sam and Justin. I have a feeling there is something between those two. Cant wait! Love your writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!! Great story!

I love it very much!!! Can't wait to read another story from you... You should write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glitch in story?

I love this story so much, I've recently been trying to re read it, however whenever I reach the 4th page of the 4th chapter it glitches and shows me a page with no words that only says chapter 4 at the top and page 1 of 1 at the bottom? When I checked the url it said that it was the 4th page. It's very weird and saddening that I can't finish reading my favorite story on this site! :(

Does anyone else have this problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it

I love this story so much...it's the 4th time I've read it and still it excites me the same way when I read it for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it but...

Even though Aiden took a bullet fotohim Ethan forgave him to easily. Dont get me wrong I would have been fucking devastated if they didn't end up together. But we know as the reader that he was willing to take Carolyn and set her aside so that he could devote his time to Ethan and the baby, but Ethan didn't. And then after a short speech he took him back even though Aiden had already given this speech three different times and Ethan believed him gave him his heart and had it thrown away like he was garbage. I can't believe he still believed him in the end. Again I love the story I've read it multiple times I just think Aiden needed to grovel or chase Ethan around and truly make him see that he could trust him and that he loved him. I guess it's just a story but Aiden's flip-flopping attitude would have left a hell of a lot of doubt in my mind. Besides that one criticism about the oso easy forgiveness I love this story I really did you're a great writer, truly.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 7 years ago
Fabulous Story

I gave this a five but it deserves a ten. What a wonderful, emotional story. I was truly captivated by it. Many tears formed in the last few pages - mostly from pure joy! It's been quite a long time since you wrote this. Hope you will use your talent again in the near future. Thanks so much for writing & sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story. Looking forward to the next one. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE IT

Beautiful beautiful story..I enjoyed every moment of it..

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 6 years ago
Loved this story the first time I read it....

and love it even more now. I wish you would do a sequel to it as I love Ethan and Aiden. Melon's question to Chris was classic and brilliant, he so walked into it lol

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Fabulous! Wonderful!

What praise could I give that others haven't already given many times over.

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

one of the best gay love stories ever written on this site. wonderful.....jonathan x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story--but they need to use lube!!!

I'm sorry but it just hurts to read the bit about them making love. They need actual lube, saliva only works in porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOWW!!!

This story was absolutely stunning and honestly I truly believe you could publish this as a book, you are an brilliant writer! Thank you for an awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You made me comment.

I have never commented here before but, you sir, are an awesome writer. Please more like this.

I hope somebody makes it into a movie.

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story very much. Especially Melanie's question after Kyle is told to ask something else. I nearly busted a gut laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You for such a beautiful love story.....

This is such a beautiful story, and so well done! I cried several times as I read some of the hurtful parts. But mostly when I could feel the love that was written so powerfully near the ending. I'm so happy that these two survived all of the challenges as they found each others love!

I hated Carolyn with a passion, for all of her evil manipulations, lies, and the pain she caused Aiden and Ethan. I loved when Mike punched her!!! What a complete Bitch she is. I'm glad Aiden finally figured it all out and put an end to it! Ethan's old stripped blanket that Aiden had kept all that time and revealed on the beach was so powerful! I'm happy I found this story complete, and was able to read it all without having to wait for the next chapter! I loved the story, but mostly the HEA ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply beautiful

I enjoyed the heck out of this series I was so caught up in the story and characters that I didn't even worry about the lack of sex scenes through out the story, loved the intimacy though. you kept me enthralled and wanting more . loved it :}

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just simply loved the story

I really enjoyed this story, I literally couldn't put it down. Can't wait for more.

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

Probably the best love story on here. There aren't many sex scenes (though they are placed properly), but it doesn't matter when all characters are so well done, you forget about sex.

Already read it twice and will be more.

It's a shame we will probably not see more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!

This is likely the best love story I have ever read. I am amazed by your talent. I just wish I could write like this myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
From The Heart

Oh what a lovely well written story. I cried at the heartfelt emotions, and true love exhibited by Ethan and Aiden. There was great character development and such warm family feelings. The story was sweet and beautiful and I am sure I will re-visit it.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 5 years ago
Loved it

It was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

My second reading of this lovely, sweet story or love. Marvelous character development and the warm feeling of family is so heartfelt. There is humor and I was so happy that Ethan finally found a home and a love he could cherish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for this amazing love story. As a female writer also writing male gay love stories, you have inspired me. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was your FIRST writing?!

You are an incredibly gifted writer! I’m dumbfounded that you say it’s your first time! WOW!! I have a confession: I gave the first Carolynn section a 4* because I hated her so much...which means you honestly deserved a 10! Lol. I’ve never been so pressed to keep reading as this piece...glorious! THANK YOU for sharing! Steve xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of my favorites!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Loved this story!!!!

qchickieqchickieabout 3 years ago

This was great! At times I forgot I was on Lit, it just felt like reading an e-book. Thank you for sharing your writing talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a great story!! I will definitely remember this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. It is one that will stay with me for a long time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! If that was your first story. You truly are amazing! Thank you, & keep writing.🥰

Bi75tedBi75tedalmost 3 years ago

Great story and well told. Look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a fellow South African I am proud as punch! Well done , one of my favourites now. I love Plett, best place to holiday! Please write again ASAP.

eros991133eros991133over 1 year ago

What a romantic and sexy series, thanks for posting 🙂 You're a great writer, hope you have a lot more stories planned

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

1st 5* for every chapter. I admit that "romantic" stories are not what I search for in Literotica. BUT I read every single word in every single chapter. Thnx for the journey! It is a wonderful story.

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

PS love the leopard in your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful involving love story.

I enjoyed every word and am sure I will come back to it again over the years to come.

Thank you for creating and sharing

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum21about 2 months ago

Loved this, superb for a first story, if only we were all lucky enough to find love like this ❤️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous