All Comments on 'I Know What I'm Doing Ch. 04'

by AzanianHeat

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago
The Perfect Ending

Glad to see this final chapter posted, AH. It's the perfect ending for Aiden & Ethan, sweet & romantic...and with Carolynn gone.

BTW, I loved the mental picture of Aiden wearing his dress shirt & tailor made pants, ready to ask Ethan to spend his life with him & Ethan accepting while dressed in a Spongebob shirt & board shorts. The strange looking couple...the utterly charming couple.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago
Definately worth the wait!

Such a good ending. It was cute and funny and sweet. I'm sad to see it end but i can't wait to see what else you produce in the future. Mega Cheers :D

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
perfect!

I love all the chapter, I love all the character (exp. Mark off course). I'm looking forward for another story 'though :)

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
oh you beauty!

How awesome to read about a South African setting, with believable loveable charachters. You rock AH! much respect from JHB, SA :)

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
I've Been Waiting for This!

I was thrilled this morning to find the conclusion to your lovely story! There's so much passion and love between Aiden and Ethan that I wanted them to find a happy ending, which you totally delivered. Not only that, but you dispatched two memorable and utterly vile villains in one chapter. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Proud to be South African

Wow! That was totally worth the wait. The way you ended it was beautifully written.

It's good to see some Afrikaans literature making its way out there. You described the places in the story amazingly well and I'm really proud of you as a fellow South African=)

I hope to see more of your work really soon.

Love and Light

Khepri

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
Finally

It’s been a long wait but well worth it…..your writing style is very engaging and every word paints a descriptive and captivating picture….look forward to reading many more stories…

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
To cry or to smile. . .

I wanna do both honestly. I loved it! I had decided to let you finish the story at your own time and stop with my persistant and border line threatening e-mails lol. This was a fantastic ending! I see all the South Africans are rising up lol. Thanks for being that platform for us. You have totally romantised Plett for me. Everytime I see it on the news or something I sigh dreamily. Can't wait for the new story! Much love, from Bloem.

fredginger123fredginger123over 12 years ago
awwwww

sweet story. great ending. :-)

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
I loved it!!

I am so happy that Aiden and Ethan found each and the exchanges of rings was to sweet, I hope to see more or them in other stories and i really love this one.

What a beautiful story of love!!! Will have to read it again!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Haven't Read It Yet

I'm terribly excited that the last chapter is here & a long last chapter, too.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Christmas in July

Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long Chapter Yeah!

Loved this story. Sorry to see it end. I hope there is more stories from you. Start writing now. LOL

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
I KNOW LOVE.....

So glad for this chapter and great ending. I hope you would add to this love story. :)

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanover 12 years ago
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO GODDAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Yay! Go on a miserable business trip, come home and receive this gift. I'm not too proud to admit I did a happy dance in my living room.

Such a perfect ending for these two, and to one of my all-time favorite stories. While I would have been groovy with a kid that the guys raised part of the time, I'm much happier that Carolyn's lies were discovered and her insanity shown for what it was. Ethan's self-doubts and fear were so perfectly described, as was Aiden's lack of motivation until it was shown up to him by his grandfather.

Thank you thank you thank you. Perfect, just perfect.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

And wow... simply marvelous AH. Boy, can I tell you how glad I was she was NOT pregnant!?! That was the best ending ever. Can't wait to see what you're working on.

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
PERFECT!

WOW. I’m totally neglecting my kid on his birthday but I had to go back and read the whole story again from the first chapter. That’s a lot of reading for me as I do better with short frequent chapters rather than long chapters spaced out over several months. So glad I did though, I had forgotten how funny this story is! And amazing. And simply wonderful. It was a l-o-n-g eight months waiting for this chapter to come out but totally, totally worth the wait. And it was perfect, I don’t think you could have written a better ending. FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth the wait

Finally! Ethan & Aiden's story concludes. Been checking for it for ever! Loved it. The only improvement would have been for Carollyn to really be pregnant and Mike to punch her so hard in the gut she miscarried! HA!

Ethan & Aiden.......Awwwwwwwww

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Honest & Loving Story

A luscious, loving last chapter. A beautiful beginning for the united lives of Ethan & Aiden. One of the best here at Lit.

LaurelanwynLaurelanwynover 12 years ago
Thank you!

This was the perfect ending to a fantastic story. I hope you will grace us with another soon...hopefully one that doesn't take so long to finish. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth The Wait.

This was a perfect ending to an amazing story. You are a truly fantastic writer. The characters developed in a way that made the story so much more captivating. A very wonderful read.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Loved it :)

Really hot :) great job. Well worth the wait. Now write more! I would've likes to see Justin and Jordan get together but you set up for Justin and Sam, so oh well. Jordan sounds like a babe :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I have been waiting soooo long for this! I looked daily for weeks and was giving up hope. I was so excited to see conclusion posted! I LOVED this story and love the way it all worked out. Great characters..made me fall in love with them right from the start, and the evil witch Carolyn..thank god she wasn't really pregnant. You really did a wonderful job with the character development. I felt like I knew each one personally!. Thank you for sharing with us and please write more!!!

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireover 12 years ago
Fab

Such a wonderful love story!!! You definitely know what you're doing!!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Amazing job for a first story. It was so well-written and I found those parts you say you made up to be believable. The whole thing was very beautiful, especially the ending. You had many components in it that were great like the kids as characters and the meaning of the beach for the family. The struggle the characters had with the world and with themselves. I really loved it and I hope you keep writing.

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlover 12 years ago
Great!

Really loved it from start to finish! Cant wait to read more of your stuff x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Can you write more? Sam + Justin & maybe Jordan + someone? :)

allusive1allusive1over 12 years ago
Engrossing and endearing!

I could not put it down. Looking forward to more from you.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Worth the wait.

"What's a shyster?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing you need concern yourself with," Chris answered.

"But you're supposed to teach me and Melon stuff – it's your job, dad."

"And I will. Other stuff. So ask me other questions."

"Okey-dokey," Melanie piped up. "What's a 'token straight guy'?"

That little section was worth the wait alone..... "Kelon and Kyle are just fantastic characters.

I'd like to see Sam and Justin get the "HEA" treatment, btw.

Cheers, and thanks for sharing!

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
love it

It´s an amaizing story, can´t wait to read more of your work maybe an epilog of the wedding ;) and like others the HEA of Sam and Justin...

Kipp up the greate story´s you have a fan me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Overwhelmed

My Beautiful Friend,

I'm overwhelmed and truly grateful for who you are and for the friend you have become. This story was a beacon of hope for me in one of the darkest times of my life and it has shone brighter which each chapter. I have had the deep pleasure of knowing you as a friend and your compassion, love, gentleness and awesome sense of humour shine through strongly in both Ethan and Aidan's characters. Some may not understand this but your story changed the course of my life and I gained a friend who continues to be my Northern Star of hope. With a heart bursting with love and appreciation and overwhelmed with tears of gratefulness....thank you!

Love you for ever and more.

Your Friend

RD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So very sweet

Thank you for this... I had been avoiding this story, but it was truly beautiful. Thanx again!

lexvenelexveneover 12 years ago

Simple adorable n realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good read...

But very cliched- did we really need the gun shots and the fake pregnancy? It drew me away from the essence of the story- which should have been more about the two of them and less about the drama. Really enjoyed your first 3 chapters... The last two were good but just had something missing. I still expected Ethan tone the one to finally fight for what he wants and over come his past- a little disappointing that aiden was the one to do that againand again. You are still talented- please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmh

Nice. Something on Sam and Justin maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

This was a GREAT story. Aiden & Ethan are wonderful together. Cannot wait to see what you put out next. Super job on this.

I agree - OMG this was too funny... anyone with kids, nieces/nephews, friends with kids, etc.... can totally relate.

"What's a shyster?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing you need concern yourself with," Chris answered.

"But you're supposed to teach me and Melon stuff – it's your job, dad."

"And I will. Other stuff. So ask me other questions."

"Okey-dokey," Melanie piped up. "What's a 'token straight guy'?"

TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

The story concept was not an original one boy meets boy, boy loses boy, boy has a bitchy girlfriend, but what you put together was just amazing. It was so well written. I will be reading this again and again, because I loved it. It is amazing stories like this that make trawling through the crap so worthwhile. I can not wait to read what you write next.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

This was an awesome story! It's surprising that it's your first. I was completely engrossed from the start. The only thing missing was Carolyn reading in the newspaper about their engagement and breaking out sobbing. That would have been sweet :)

I hope you consider (like stated above) about writing about Justin and Sam. :)

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You

The comments on here have been wonderful; and the voting has been the best give ever - both are massively, massively appreciated. Thank you all. I'm still taking baby steps, so all the support has meant the world to me.

I'm learning - so keep the lessons coming. :)

To my fellow South Africans... Hey, my lovelies!

I had no idea I'd be findng so many of you on here - but BOY do I love how much you've made this site feel like home. Which is saying a lot when considering how worried I'd been about how well an SA story would be received.

I'd also like to send some mad love to FatBottomedGirl - you were the only person I wasn't able to contact via your profile, so I hope you get to see this - big thanks for the Jozi love! :)

And now I'm off to try my hand at another story that, hopefully, doesn't suck.

Blessings,

AH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was really good. It's 5:30am, that's how good it was.

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago
Wow

You are one talented writer if this is your first story. It flowed so easily from one part to the next. Quite perfect.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Can't tell

You really can't tell that this was a "first story" you developed your characters well, created a well written plot as well as en emotive reaction from your readers. Congrads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A wonderful story

I am so impressed with your first story, I truly enjoyed it. I hope to read your next one soon. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I can't believe this is your first story! It is amazing! I fell in love with your characters and want to know more about them all (well, Carolynn as the lone exception...) I so hope to get to read Sam's story next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

That was amazing - you can't be serious that this is your first story. Either way, whether it's your first or 50th, you are very talented and I was absolutely captivated by it... I just spent 6 hours reading it from start to finish!! Well done, and I'd be happy to see anything with your name on it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I fell in love with it from the 1st chapter! Hope you keep writing more stories!

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago
<3

i love your story because you didn't stop at the when Mark shot Aiden and Aiden and Ethan finally got together and all that jazz, you actually kept the story going, and i must say it was absolutely perfecto !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant Story

Absolutely loved your story.

Sexy without being the least bit distasteful.

It was a thoroughly engaging read that allows one to experience a full spectrum of emotion, and, no lie, made my eyes misty from time because of the sincerity contained within as well as my own hope for another to share such a bond as shared between our two heroes!

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
ok...

... I seemed to remember reading this and for some reason thinking it wasn't finished.so I read it again and find its so complete it left a tear in my heart. Anyway I'm sure I left a comment here before. Just to say I cried again, at the beauty and the love and the hopeless romance of it. And ill probably read it again in a while and cry again. U rock x

Asmodeon6988Asmodeon6988over 12 years ago
Amazing!

That was the most wonderful ending to a freaking amazing story! I loved it all the way through and you just knocked it out of the park. Hou aan skryf asseblief! Ek sal wag vir meer inligting ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story with an actual plot! YAY!

I really enjoyed this. It was sweet, romantic and with a great plot. I do think that Ethan should have had to do some explaining as to why he suddenly made himself a target for Mark after hiding from him. All without confiding in anyone. But apart from that I loved your story. The Mongomerys are delightful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Your story was amazing. I found this chapter first, then decided to start from the beginnning at midnight (because who wants to read the ending first????). I ended up staying up most of the night finishing it. I couldn't stop reading because your characters were so complex and Aiden and Ethan's romance drew me in. I knew it would have a happy ending but I still felt every emotion possible. I can't wait until your next posting. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravissimo!

You have a true GIFT. Develop it with joy. It is we who thank YOU... Blessings and may you find the love you so deeply understand and portray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love love love love this story! Can you possibly write a story about Sam and him finding love too? It kinda broke my heart to see his love unrequited ...

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I just did a marathon session of this series. Even though I have to be awake in like four hours, I couldn't stop reading. Stories like these make us mere mortals hold out hope that there is love out there despite insecurities or any other social ineptness that may plague us. Truly inspirational. Can't wait to see what you do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thankyou

Your story was amazing. You weave a tale of love so beautifully that I can't believe it is your first story. I thank you for making me feel that there is this kind of love out there and that one must make the most of the beautiful moments in life's journey.

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessover 12 years ago
Ummmm

I would like you to know that I am seriously considering becomig a gay man! I AM A STRAIGHT FEMALE!!!! That's how good you are!!!!! Thank you for sharing the beautiful workings of your mind :)

gessie4gessie4over 12 years ago
loved it

Love it. the right amount of conflict, tension (thank you Carolynn, always loved/hated the antagonist). Most importantly love wins in the end. great style of wrtiing, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2nd time reading

And it's as great as the first. I loved learning about Aiden and Ethan, and what a love story. Tender, light, passionate, it has everything including two awful villains that I cheered over when they went down. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story ive read all year

dear AzanianHeat,would you please consider trying to get this story published? you will make mega bucks!!! you are absolutely brilliant. hoping to read more of your stories in the future... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

This story has definitely been the best thing I ever read on here :)

Thank you so much for it!

Nina

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories Ive ever read anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice story overall. The 'pregnancy' thing and Mike being psycho was a bit predictable and too much of a soap opera for my taste but everything else was very well done. Nice work.

ikhneumonikhneumonover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this series so much I joined Literotica just so I could make it a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad I stumbled on this story

The best part of stumbling on this story was that I got to ready it in it's entirety without waiting for each chapter. I could not put this story down. Thank you for this wonderful romantic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Bravo!

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Brilliant

The last episode was the best of the lot. You have created two adorable protagonists and a delightful cast of surrounding characters. The final love scenes were among the most sweet and tender I have ever read in gay literature. Please keep on writing. My knowledge of Dutch meant that I had no problems understanding the poem, except for a couple of words, without any need for translation. Zuidafrika lijkt me een ontzettend mooi land. Ik ben er nooit geweest, maar ik heb wel familie in dat land, een nicht en haar kinderen en kleinkinderen. Blijf maar schrijven, ik weet zeker dat je verdere verhalen in je hoofd hebt.

SashaWMSashaWMover 12 years ago
You're truly gifted...

I enjoyed your story thoroughly and can only hope that I will develop into the author that you are- you had me completely engaged in the story from the moment it started. I cannot wait to read more of your work. I hope you continue to grace your readers with more wonderfully crafted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

This story was really amazing and had me excited from start to finish. I'm really ecstatic these two had the happy ending they deserved :) Great story and keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing story-love it soo much-sequel pleeeaaasseee??

I, personaly wanna here more about justin and sam but that's just me. This story is so great I love how the characters read like they are truly one of a kind and unique in their own way. Just, please please PLEASE make another! <3

Pippy89Pippy89over 12 years ago
Fell in love.......

..... After reading this story I have fallen in love with Ethan and Aiden! I love how this is a love story and not just a story to get off on. I read this story again tonight for the third time and it made smile! I can't wait for your next love story like this and if you ever want another beta reader then I would be happy to fill that roll for you! :)

atheistinokietownatheistinokietownover 12 years ago
I love this story!

I stayed up and read all but the last 2 pages in one go (I kinda passed out). It was so emotional and cute... I can't even fully describe how much I adored it. I hope there is more to come from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

I just read the entire story from start to finish in one go.

Loved the entire thing. I was sooo worried for a second when I thought Aiden might have been killed.

I remember reading another love story and one of the guys died and this time I was like"Oh damn, not another story with death!"

Glad that it didnt turn out that way and ended happily.

You have a great talent and should write another story, maybe even a sequel.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love It

This story is amazing the characters are so real and you can't help but love them thanks for writing this!

kp88kp88over 12 years ago

This story is so great. You're an amazing writer.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 12 years ago

This Story was absolutely amazing.

I loved every bit of it.

I look forward to reading your future submissions.

Thanks again for an amazing story.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

simply stunning story.

DragonxtraDragonxtraover 12 years ago
Crazy little thing called love

What a gift you have as an author. This story was so compelling, I too couldn't wait to read the next word. Not only that, I found myself reconnecting with my own complex and dizzying emotional disneyland of initial courtship of my own partner of 28 years. While not quite as complex as Ethan and Aiden, the emotional experience was the same. Thanks for the reminder on just how lucky I am to have loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I cried. . .

I cried. I laughed. Got angry ( you shot Aiden ). I cried some more. This was a great story. I hope you produce more works and write professionally. I want to read more.

MsBerryMsBerryabout 12 years ago
This is...

a beautiful story :)

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

I loved your story. It was beautiful and heart warming and I'm so glad you created Carolynn just for the fact of getting read about Mike punching her in the face. This was a great work. I hope you go on to write more.

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for writing this terrific story. It was beautiful. I look forward to your future works.

bookworm2192bookworm2192about 12 years ago
I don't believe you.

"...my first shot at writing..." This story is too good for it to be your first. It's so well done, and I can't wait for you to write more. =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your first?

Seriously?

You've got talent my friend. Please keep it up.

You are now one of my favorite authors here, I will undoubtedly reread this story many times, and dear God am I looking forward to more from you.

OMG the sex. o.o

TimothyMTimothyMabout 12 years ago

Such a beautiful story, like an unexpected and wonderful sunset taking your breath away. I enjoyed everything apart from the silly shooting bit, but I just skip that part when I reread the story, so never mind. And just like everyone else, I hope you'll write more.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
One of the most amazing stories ever

Wow, oh wow. I began reading I Know What I'm Doing yesterday morning and just took my time with each chapter of your story, and I can't begin to say how much I enjoyed it. Aiden and Ethan were such deep characters and perfectly played. Carolyn and Mark were the perfect villains, both awful people for different reasons. Although Ethan's neediness became somewhat tiresome, reading where he came from and the way his father brought him up made it real. The fact that Aiden wasn't continually agonizing over being gay and just seemed to accept it was spot on. I hope you keep writing. Would even love to see a chapter 5 for this story so we can catch up with Aiden and Ethan in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Quite possibly my favorite story on here :)

Amazing job!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
gutted

8 hours ive been reading this crying laughing shocked stunned screaming loving liking dreaming wishing wanting .........in my mind this is THE ONE AND ONLY STORY IVE READ that tops all others..... this is the number ONE story... nothing compares to this...... brilliant wonderful.fantastic you should be very proud of this work of art..... nothing has ever moved me like this. i cant spell the words i want to say ..............i loved it and thanks for sharing this with us....love jonathan xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Hurry up and post more!!!! I would buy your books-as soon as you write one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read on here. It was beautiful, well done. I wish there was more to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So adorable

When i come on this site I usually dont read the gay or lesbian stories just because I can't get into them but today seemed different when I stumbled upon your story. This is one of the most sweet and charming stories I have ever read, it really moved me I was laughing and crying through the whole thing. Kyle and melon crack me up (: best story I've probably ever read, and trust me I tend to read quite a lot. Keep writing even if it's been a while, you have a true knack for it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Dinkyboots

Its nice to see you don't piss on everything on this site like most of your other posts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Moly

This story is the first one I have read on Lit that has actually made me laugh out loud. Most have me doing quiet chuckles in my head. I loved this. The emotions were so real and I felt them with all my heart. Definitely keep writing because I can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story that kept me stealing time to read on til I finished. beautifully written. but I want the wedding and kids added to the story. please. if you do. email me. arj3811@aol.com.

yasperyasperalmost 12 years ago
More please.

Great, wonderfully written. I hope you write more exquisite stories. I would love to read the story of Dan and Peter or Justin and Sam. I love how you continued the story when other writers would have stopped (after they got back together.) I am waiting patiently and hope to see more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
goed gedoen!!!!

Met die Afrikaanse vertaling van 'n lus was en die gedig is so mooi dat ek dit gespaar het.Ek hoop dat jy nie omgee nie.Die hele storie was perfek.Hou die goeie werk en skryf iets nuuts.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody wonderful........ fantastic this is the best

HiddenmeHiddenmealmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This Story was absolutely amazing. I started reading it yesterday and couldn't stop till I was done (which was in the middle of the night). And even though I had to drag myself through work today it was so worth it. I absolutely loved it and I hope that you will write a lot more because you're really really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I have read this story more then a few times.... trying to pick the right word to describe it and all I can say is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story is simply amazing. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. I hope you are continuing to write and create and with share something new with us soon.

I don't know where you get your inspiration from, but it must be amazing. I hope the love of this story rings true for at least some people out there. The world is a far better place with love like this existing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous